Forums/Armchair-GM

Idk.

Créé par: dogboy1
Équipe: 2016-17 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 24 août 2016
Publié: 24 août 2016
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Zibby is a shoot-first guy, Zucco is a pass-first guy, they need to play together. Plus, we know how well Zucc gets along with quirky swedes, they need each other.

Buch and Vesey will not be ready for anything higher than 3rd line, even though AV likes to roll his 3 lines with similar ATOI's.

Rolling them out as:
1st = 19:00
2nd = 17:00
3rd = 15:00
4th = 9:00 (though I'm comfortable with shaving time off 1st-3rd and giving the 4th more time).

On defense...
One of Girardi or Staal needs to go, but that's a bullet not many teams are willing to bite, so they will be tricky. Staal is still fairly serviceable, and his buyout window is atrocious, so moving him might be easier than Danny. We could always buy DannyG out if need be. Plus, I think Holden will be a fine LD, like Klein2.0, so putting him on the 3rd pair doesn't a worry to me, at all.

Skjei and McIlrath will be more than fine, as they played in the AHL as a pair and did very well. Dylan plays the stay-at-home defensive game, and Skjei will rocket around creating the offense. Holden and Girardi buried on the 3rd pair is fine by me, especially considering they'll be chewing up smaller minutes.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Staal, Marc
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (OTT)
Détails additionnels:
Bruins need an NHL-ready Dman, and Staal can play well in Zone coverage, which I believe is what Boston uses. Plus, he's huge, and Boston loves their big Defensemen.
We could trade for other prospects, doesn't entirely matter who it is, but I tossed the 2nd in there to make it better because Carlo is fairly highly touted.
ANA
  1. Fast, Jesper
  2. Nash, Rick (3 900 000 $ retained)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2018 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
Edited this trade based on a comment I received.

Anaheim needs scoring and Nash will deliver there. Despite only potting 15 last season, he is 1 season removed from 42 goals, and has scored 20 in every single season he's ever played in besides 2 (out of 13).
He's also lights out in his own end and at the PK.

Fast is a great bottom 6 forward that also knows how to chip in some offense. He doesn't have great hands, but he knows exactly where to be at all times, and that's how he nets some goals.

the 2nd is to sweeten the deal, as ANA will be afraid to drop Vatanen, however with Manson, Montour, and many others in the pipes, they need not worry.
NYR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2017 (DET)
DET
  1. Klein, Kevin
Détails additionnels:
Idk, I know the Wings are in a crunch. Rangers could try and retain or take back a cap-dump to even things out. Not sure here, but Klein is no longer needed on the Rangers
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de DET
Logo de NYR
Logo de FLA
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2273 000 000 $59 562 500 $0 $2 850 000 $13 437 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 5
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
600 000 $600 000 $
C
UFA - 1
600 000 $600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
600 000 $600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 437 500 $2 437 500 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
600 000 $600 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
650 000 $650 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 août 2016 à 11 h 28
Rangers R nice
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I'm also thinking we could take a cap dump from ANA if they need more space to resign their boyz Lindholm and RikRak.

Also also: like I said, the Staal to Bruins trade could be for a lesser prospect, too, I don't know their prospects that well, I just know they need a Dman and Staal is still solid in zone coverage.
24 août 2016 à 11 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Anaheim isn't moving Vatanen and Ritchie for 2 aging players even with Nash 50% retained BM doesn't do it and they don't need another D-man back in Klein this is pretty bad for Anaheim.
24 août 2016 à 11 h 59
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,158
15 goal scorer is their man? He isn't the Rangers man, why would he be the Ducks man?
24 août 2016 à 12 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rangers R nice
Modifié 24 août 2016 à 12 h 19
Quoting: palhal
15 goal scorer is their man? He isn't the Rangers man, why would he be the Ducks man?

Oh you mean the guy who scored 20 or more goals in every season he's ever played in minus his first and his most recent? The very same guy who scored 21 in 44 games, and 42 in 79?

oh yeah, him.

For the record, I'd rather keep him. If you're too blind to see that the dude is absolutely invaluable by driving possession, generating offense, scoring goals, being phenomenal in all 3 zones, and by being an absolutely lights-out PKer, then I don't know what to tell you bud.
He's just one of our best trade chips right now.
24 août 2016 à 12 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Rangers R nice
Quoting: RedWingFan56
Anaheim isn't moving Vatanen and Ritchie for 2 aging players even with Nash 50% retained BM doesn't do it and they don't need another D-man back in Klein this is pretty bad for Anaheim.

I agree that it's a tough pill to swallow, but ANA needs high-end wing scoring, and has far too many Dmen. You're right about not needing Klein back, though. I'll have to retool that one. But Nash is a far better player than everyone gives him credit for, and I see him lighting the lamp with Getzlaf and Perry. Could probably dangle a depth forward like Fast in there because ANA has no forward depth outside of their top line.
Nash (50%), Fast, and a 2nd for Vatanen and a cap dump?
24 août 2016 à 12 h 21
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,158
Gee, I used to like having Darryl Sittler or my NHL team but I don't want him now. Sure, it might be deal as you propose if the Ducks were getting 40 goal scorer. But knowledgeable hockey fans aren't sure what Nash is now.
That's the problem. Ducks don't have many prospects on the wings. To give up Ritchie, inexpensive and potentially good....IMO not likely.
24 août 2016 à 12 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Rangers R nice
Gee, I used to like having Darryl Sittler or my NHL team but I don't want him now. Sure, it might be deal as you propose if the Ducks were getting 40 goal scorer. But knowledgeable hockey fans aren't sure what Nash is now.
That's the problem. Ducks don't have many prospects on the wings. To give up Ritchie, inexpensive and potentially good....IMO not likely.

I fixed the proposal because you and the other commenter were right about Ritchie and not needing Klein. Still, though, all signs point to Nash being able to light it up, as he just had a bad year. I feel as edited, the trade is more likely than the previous one.
24 août 2016 à 12 h 38
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 0
move Klein up as he should play over Girardi. And Pirri shouldn't get 3 mil when ganger got 650,000. Pirri should a mil at most and is likely a 4th liner on the rangers.

Other than that, this looks good for the rangers. Vatenen would help alot and they have the cap space to take on a player to get something they want and only give up maybe a prospect or two.
24 août 2016 à 12 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,771
Quoting: dogboy1

Oh you mean the guy who scored 20 or more goals in every season he's ever played in minus his first and his most recent? The very same guy who scored 21 in 44 games, and 42 in 79?

oh yeah, him.

For the record, I'd rather keep him. If you're too blind to see that the dude is absolutely invaluable by driving possession, generating offense, scoring goals, being phenomenal in all 3 zones, and by being an absolutely lights-out PKer, then I don't know what to tell you bud.

There's a reason he's mentioned in every Ranger AGM and every time he's offered for someone of value, its usually shot down. Nash is still a good player. Not 7.8M good. He's widely inconsistent which is why nobody wants him at that price tag. Yeah he can score 40 but then the following year scores 15. He gets injured pretty often. He's getting older. If a team is really looking to make a push for the cup and have an abundance of prospects who are all not NHL ready. Maybe you could find a deal. But Rangers need to retain salary for it to work. He's also got a NMC.

The 40 goal scoring Nash - Hell yes.

The less than 25 goal scoring Nash? - Hell no.

A Staal deal will be impossible if ZERO salary is retained and he's being traded for no salary coming back. That is a fact. It just won't happen. The only scenario someone takes that contract off the Rags hands is if they include they're 1st rounder with it. 2nd rounder is not enough. yeah sure Boston wants a Dman. They want one who is a lot cheaper for what he brings though. The Rangers still owe Staal 27.2M dollars. Staal is being paid like a top 2 dman. He is at best a top 4. You better make it worth their while if you are to get someone to bite on that contract.

Look me in the eyes and tell me signing Kris Russell for 2-3M won't at the very least accomplish 80% of what Staal gives to his team, while also scoring more then Staal does. Oh and throw in the fact that Staal has a NMC. He chooses where he wants to go which makes him nearly immovable. Same goes for Girardi.

Ranger fans need to come to the conclusion that Staal, Girardi and Nash will all be part of the team come October. If they have great seasons, then there might be some trade talk but after the seasons they just had, I'd rather play my prospects who are paid peanuts and let them develop even if it means not making the playoffs, over trading for those 3 guys.
24 août 2016 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Rangers R nice
Quoting: logan44977
move Klein up as he should play over Girardi. And Pirri shouldn't get 3 mil when ganger got 650,000. Pirri should a mil at most and is likely a 4th liner on the rangers.

Other than that, this looks good for the rangers. Vatenen would help alot and they have the cap space to take on a player to get something they want and only give up maybe a prospect or two.

yeah I'm at work and kinda just tossed money at Pirri, haha. Pirri should be played in an offensive role, though, and not on the 4th line. He generates shots like a beast. I traded Klein away, however. Obviously he should be playing over DannyG but moving him is going to be next to impossible, so I just slapped him on the 3rd. I'd rather not trade Klein, but he might be taken in the expansion draft, so...
24 août 2016 à 12 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rangers R nice
Quoting: F50marco
Quoting: dogboy1

oh yeah, him.

There's a reason he's mentioned in every Ranger AGM and every time he's offered for someone of value, its usually shot down. Nash is still a good player. Not 7.8M good. He's widely inconsistent which is why nobody wants him at that price tag. Yeah he can score 40 but then the following year scores 15. He gets injured pretty often. He's getting older. If a team is really looking to make a push for the cup and have an abundance of prospects who are all not NHL ready. Maybe you could find a deal. But Rangers need to retain salary for it to work. He's also got a NMC.

The 40 goal scoring Nash - Hell yes.

The less than 25 goal scoring Nash? - Hell no.

A Staal deal will be impossible if ZERO salary is retained and he's being traded for no salary coming back. That is a fact. It just won't happen. The only scenario someone takes that contract off the Rags hands is if they include they're 1st rounder with it. 2nd rounder is not enough. yeah sure Boston wants a Dman. They want one who is a lot cheaper for what he brings though. The Rangers still owe Staal 27.2M dollars. Staal is being paid like a top 2 dman. He is at best a top 4. You better make it worth their while if you are to get someone to bite on that contract.

Look me in the eyes and tell me signing Kris Russell for 2-3M won't at the very least accomplish 80% of what Staal gives to his team, while also scoring more then Staal does. Oh and throw in the fact that Staal has a NMC. He chooses where he wants to go which makes him nearly immovable. Same goes for Girardi.

Ranger fans need to come to the conclusion that Staal, Girardi and Nash will all be part of the team come October. If they have great seasons, then there might be some trade talk but after the seasons they just had, I'd rather play my prospects who are paid peanuts and let them develop even if it means not making the playoffs, over trading for those 3 guys.

That's why I retained 50% on Nash, because he's really appetizing at a cap hit of $3.9mil. If he hits 40, the Ducks will lose their minds, if he tags 20-25, he'll be right around worth his contract.
And I mentioned that I might retain some of Staal's salary, but I'm at work and don't entirely have the time to sit here and calculate all of the cap, as I've got 3 moves going around.
Finally, Kris Russel is friggen awful. He hemorrhages shots like he was stabbed in the heart. Looking at his fancy stats compared to Staal, Staal is far better. In terms of the NMC, I'm very well aware of that. That's why this is just a little mock-up. Obviously this website can't simulate me asking him to waive his NMC... the whole point is to create hypotheticals.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage