SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Everyone dreams of a perfect three way...

Créé par: TrueNorth
Équipe: 2016-17 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 18 août 2016
Publié: 23 août 2016
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
First nine games and see how she goes...

Ideal Minutes per night -

Little Line - 20
Scheifele Line - 20
Perreault Line - 14
Lowry Line - 6

Buff/Enstrom - 26
Trouba/Lindholm - 26
Smith/Postma - 8

Thorburn/Peluso/Stuart - 0

Hellebuyck - 60 starts
Hutchinson - 22 starts

Expansion Protected

Defence- Buff, Trouba, Lindholm, Enstrom
Forwards - Scheifele, Wheeler, Little, Perreault
Goalie - Hellebuyck
Exempt - Laine, Ehlers, Connor, Petan, Comrie, Lemieux, Roslovic
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
66 000 000 $
66 000 000 $
Transactions
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de MTL
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2373 000 000 $69 832 500 $0 $4 490 000 $3 167 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG
UFA - 3
4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
C, AD, AG
UFA - 3
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
UFA - 8
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance675 000 $$675K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
758 333 $758 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
7 600 000 $7 600 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
667 500 $667 500 $ (Bonis de performance232 500 $$232K)
G
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
887 500 $887 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 août 2016 à 13 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Modifié 23 août 2016 à 13 h 21
Giving up Morrissey is a mistake with Enstrom starting to decline. You have no replacement. And you are playing your top half of the lineup way to much. No reason for buff/enstrom to play that much. That bottom pair would be good playing sheltered mins for like 10-12 min a night. Would likely crush those mins. You can also not play your 4th line that little jets have been doing that for years and it has never worked out.
23 août 2016 à 13 h 32
alwaysnextyear
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,649
Quoting: bones20
Giving up Morrissey is a mistake with Enstrom starting to decline. You have no replacement. And you are playing your top half of the lineup way to much. No reason for buff/enstrom to play that much. That bottom pair would be good playing sheltered mins for like 10-12 min a night. Would likely crush those mins. You can also not play your 4th line that little jets have been doing that for years and it has never worked out.

Morrissey is an exciting prospect and all, but Lindholm is more than a replacement for him. A Lindholm/Buff pairing might be the best duo in the league. Having said that, I'm not sure the package is enough to get him. Anaheim knows how good he is and they'll trade Fowler or Depres before they'd think about moving him.
23 août 2016 à 13 h 41
Quoting: alwaysnextyear

Morrissey is an exciting prospect and all, but Lindholm is more than a replacement for him. A Lindholm/Buff pairing might be the best duo in the league. Having said that, I'm not sure the package is enough to get him. Anaheim knows how good he is and they'll trade Fowler or Depres before they'd think about moving him.

Its not about what Lindholm replaces its about replacing Enstrom when he is gone. Jets have no one to. Need to keep morrissey. For me I take out Morrissey add a Roslovic and a 2nd or first to get it done.
23 août 2016 à 14 h 53
Démarrer sujet
TrueNorth
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 682
I've been seeing Anaheim fans continuously claim that it would take a monster package to get Lindholm. He and Trouba would form a formidable tandem for the next decade. I like Morrissey and see his potential. I just think the Jets would need to give up a true blue chip defensive prospect (Morrissey) plus a top 6 forward (Tatar) to pry Lindholm off of the Ducks. Both are controllable assets and would be desirable for Anaheim. I can't see Roslovic and a draft pick filling their needs. I believe that Smith has the potential to fill into a top 4 role as Enstrom wanes. In 3 years, we may have Stanley available to log significant time on the left side as well.
23 août 2016 à 15 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,854
Quoting: TrueNorth
I've been seeing Anaheim fans continuously claim that it would take a monster package to get Lindholm. He and Trouba would form a formidable tandem for the next decade. I like Morrissey and see his potential. I just think the Jets would need to give up a true blue chip defensive prospect (Morrissey) plus a top 6 forward (Tatar) to pry Lindholm off of the Ducks. Both are controllable assets and would be desirable for Anaheim. I can't see Roslovic and a draft pick filling their needs. I believe that Smith has the potential to fill into a top 4 role as Enstrom wanes. In 3 years, we may have Stanley available to log significant time on the left side as well.

They should expect a monster deal. There really isn't any reason not to expect it. Yes they want a guy like Tatar and Morrisey but not at the expense of Lindholm. Tatar will get a raise next year and will be paid only a little less than Lindholm. Kind of wasting that money on the wrong guy. That's what people don't understand, if they can't sign Lindholm with whats remaining of their cap space, they move Fowler, they move Despres, etc etc. for cheap assets. Not Lindholm. Fowler can get a Tatar type player in return and Depres can get a decent prospect in return. Maybe not a Morrisey but a decent one.

If I'm Anaheim i say no thanks.
23 août 2016 à 15 h 5

Smith is a UFA next year and the ducks have 2 monster dmen prospects. They need forward depth and prospects not dmen. Also Stanley has a bigger chance being a bust than an NHL player.
23 août 2016 à 15 h 14
Modifié 23 août 2016 à 15 h 27
Quoting: F50marco

They should expect a monster deal. There really isn't any reason not to expect it. Yes they want a guy like Tatar and Morrisey but not at the expense of Lindholm. Tatar will get a raise next year and will be paid only a little less than Lindholm. Kind of wasting that money on the wrong guy. That's what people don't understand, if they can't sign Lindholm with whats remaining of their cap space, they move Fowler, they move Despres, etc etc. for cheap assets. Not Lindholm. Fowler can get a Tatar type player in return and Depres can get a decent prospect in return. Maybe not a Morrisey but a decent one.

So Tatar is most likely a 4.5 mil guy on a 4 year deal. Much cheaper than Lindholm and great value. The ducks (who are in win now) need a top 6 forward and help with forward depth and forward prospects only dmen on the roster that does that is Lindholm well Manson to but they are not trading him. Your problem F50 is the ducks have 2 years at the most of being as good as they are now. Their forward core is aging they are on the other side of prime. If they don't win now they don't win in the next 5 years and its rebuild time. They don't have the scoring coming up to stay contending. If I can't make a deal to make my team better right now I start a soft rebuild right away and move one of the big 2. With those assets and by moving a dmen or 2 ducks could be back near the top of the western conference in 3 years. ducks need to make a choice win now or start setting yourself up to win in 2-3 years. The jets will be in the same place in 2 yrs. Pens and hawks and kings are all getting their. Same with the caps. Even Tbay will have tough choices next year. Ducks also have to pay Manson next year that won't be cheap.
23 août 2016 à 15 h 52
the great
Mentions "j'aime": 18
This is a rough year for trading any asset that's going to need protection. Especially when it comes to D-men because you can only protect 3D-7Fwds or 8 total which would leave too many good players on multiple teams exposed. Plus in ANH case they are forced to protect Bieksa which bites them in the ass going the 3 D route.
If they sign lindholm, and protect him, vatanen, and Bieksa, they'll loose Despres or Fowler to expansion, or to a trade for nothing because no teams going to give them anything for a middle pairing guy who requires expansion protection especially when the team will KNOW Anaheim is backed into a corner!
Also it's rumored Anaheim has an internal CAP budget lower than the actual CAP and currently they have a 20 man roster with a little more than 7 million in CAP space available to sign Lindhom, Rakell, and add 3 more players.
23 août 2016 à 16 h 10
Quoting: TotheNorth
This is a rough year for trading any asset that's going to need protection. Especially when it comes to D-men because you can only protect 3D-7Fwds or 8 total which would leave too many good players on multiple teams exposed. Plus in ANH case they are forced to protect Bieksa which bites them in the ass going the 3 D route.
If they sign lindholm, and protect him, vatanen, and Bieksa, they'll loose Despres or Fowler to expansion, or to a trade for nothing because no teams going to give them anything for a middle pairing guy who requires expansion protection especially when the team will KNOW Anaheim is backed into a corner!
Also it's rumored Anaheim has an internal CAP budget lower than the actual CAP and currently they have a 20 man roster with a little more than 7 million in CAP space available to sign Lindhom, Rakell, and add 3 more players.

I think guys like Enstrom and Bieksa will waive they no moves. They aren't getting picked for expansion. I think people are to worried about older dmen not waiving their no moves. and if im the hawks im asking seabrook to waive his. let Vegas have that contract that one is going to sting.
23 août 2016 à 16 h 13

So Tatar is most likely a 4.5 mil guy on a 4 year deal. Much cheaper than Lindholm and great value. The ducks (who are in win now) need a top 6 forward and help with forward depth and forward prospects only dmen on the roster that does that is Lindholm well Manson to but they are not trading him. Your problem F50 is the ducks have 2 years at the most of being as good as they are now. Their forward core is aging they are on the other side of prime. If they don't win now they don't win in the next 5 years and its rebuild time. They don't have the scoring coming up to stay contending. If I can't make a deal to make my team better right now I start a soft rebuild right away and move one of the big 2. With those assets and by moving a dmen or 2 ducks could be back near the top of the western conference in 3 years. ducks need to make a choice win now or start setting yourself up to win in 2-3 years. The jets will be in the same place in 2 yrs. Pens and hawks and kings are all getting their. Same with the caps. Even Tbay will have tough choices next year. Ducks also have to pay Manson next year that won't be cheap.

Tatar @ 4.5M or Lindholm @ >6.5M depending on the term? Thats hardly much cheaper and technically less value considering what your losing in return.

I cant believe I'm debating this with you of all people on this site Bones20................. Mr "two weeks ago, Lindholm was in my top 3 defencemen in the league and better than Doughty at the same age"....
23 août 2016 à 16 h 19

I think guys like Enstrom and Bieksa will waive they no moves. They aren't getting picked for expansion. I think people are to worried about older dmen not waiving their no moves. and if im the hawks im asking seabrook to waive his. let Vegas have that contract that one is going to sting.

What incentive do these players have to waive their NMC's? ZERO. They earned those 3 letters for precisely this reason. A guy like Seabrook will not waive his NMC because a team Like Las Vegas would be silly not to take it for free and he would much rather stay with Chicago then go to LV i would think.

I think your under evaluating the importance of a player's value on having NMC's. You do realise to them its not business right? its their life. Uprooting their families and moving to arguably a place not everyone would be excited to raise a family in.
23 août 2016 à 16 h 21

Tatar @ 4.5M or Lindholm @ >6.5M depending on the term? Thats hardly much cheaper and technically less value considering what your losing in return.

I cant believe I'm debating this with you of all people on this site Bones20................. Mr "two weeks ago, Lindholm was in my top 3 defencemen in the league and better than Doughty at the same age"....

They is like only 2 players in the NHL I wouldn't trade because I don't think you could recoup their value... Mcdavid and Karlsson. Thats it evryone else there is a deal to be made. I think Tatar, Roslovic, Burmi and a 1st makes for Lindholm and stoner makes the ducks just as good or better and gives them way more cap flexibility in the future.
23 août 2016 à 16 h 35

What incentive do these players have to waive their NMC's? ZERO. They earned those 3 letters for precisely this reason. A guy like Seabrook will not waive his NMC because a team Like Las Vegas would be silly not to take it for free and he would much rather stay with Chicago then go to LV i would think.

I think your under evaluating the importance of a player's value on having NMC's. You do realise to them its not business right? its their life. Uprooting their families and moving to arguably a place not everyone would be excited to raise a family in.

oh I don't think Seabrook would. I'm saying the hawks should ask because Seabrook is regressing already and that contract finally kicks in this year. Enstrom will waive his I don't doubt for a second. Lots of guys will to do the team a solid. And you are crazy if you think GMs wont talk to Vegas with a wink wink about if they will pick there player.
23 août 2016 à 16 h 44

oh I don't think Seabrook would. I'm saying the hawks should ask because Seabrook is regressing already and that contract finally kicks in this year. Enstrom will waive his I don't doubt for a second. Lots of guys will to do the team a solid. And you are crazy if you think GMs wont talk to Vegas with a wink wink about if they will pick there player.

just because you ask a player to waive his NMC doesn't mean he automatically then becomes exposed you know right? they have to except it. also you crazy to think that players will do teams a "solid". Would you to do your boss a solid? Why? There is not enough incentive. they get literally nothing out of it.
23 août 2016 à 16 h 51

just because you ask a player to waive his NMC doesn't mean he automatically then becomes exposed you know right? they have to except it. also you crazy to think that players will do teams a "solid". Would you to do your boss a solid? Why? There is not enough incentive. they get literally nothing out of it.

Why because my boss can buy out my ass or sit my ass in the press box. And you are asking them to waive their NMC to expose. Really if the team doesn't think I will be picked up by Vegas I would totally waive it if it meant keeping other good players and making our team better. Are you so naive that you think teeams won't know who Vegas is picking from their team before they pick them? Of course they will.
23 août 2016 à 17 h 7

Why because my boss can buy out my ass or sit my ass in the press box. And you are asking them to waive their NMC to expose. Really if the team doesn't think I will be picked up by Vegas I would totally waive it if it meant keeping other good players and making our team better. Are you so naive that you think teeams won't know who Vegas is picking from their team before they pick them? Of course they will.

That's fine though, the player then still has the power to CHOOSE where he wants to go. Thats the point. Your also assuming the player is in talks with other teams management..... Yeah who is being naive? Also how can a team know who they picking before the exposing list is given??? Until its official they don't know (generally speaking regarding the better players) What assurance has been given to the player himself? Nothing but a verbal agreement from the GM? Lol Not enough for any solid vet with respectable status. Borderline NHL'er sure.

But anyhow it really does depend on who we're talking about here. There are some guys on some teams that would absolutely accept it because they would be lucky to be chosen by LV so that they still have jobs. These aren't the guys you mentioned. Thats all I'm saying.
23 août 2016 à 20 h 0

That's fine though, the player then still has the power to CHOOSE where he wants to go. Thats the point. Your also assuming the player is in talks with other teams management..... Yeah who is being naive? Also how can a team know who they picking before the exposing list is given??? Until its official they don't know (generally speaking regarding the better players) What assurance has been given to the player himself? Nothing but a verbal agreement from the GM? Lol Not enough for any solid vet with respectable status. Borderline NHL'er sure.

But anyhow it really does depend on who we're talking about here. There are some guys on some teams that would absolutely accept it because they would be lucky to be chosen by LV so that they still have jobs. These aren't the guys you mentioned. Thats all I'm saying.

You really are naive about how the expansion draft will work. Teams will cut deal with Vegas to make sure certain guys aren't picked. It will happen.
23 août 2016 à 21 h 47
CaptainWheels
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Love the strand of commentary. Anyone have differing thoughts on keepers? Assuming Chevy isn't picking up the phone as a result of this thread and these two trades were to not happen put Myers in Lindholm's place. If Enstrom does waive, what three forwards would you protect? Dano, Lowry and Armia?
23 août 2016 à 22 h 41

You really are naive about how the expansion draft will work. Teams will cut deal with Vegas to make sure certain guys aren't picked. It will happen.

Lmao! Ok hot shot hockey scout turned over zealous advanced stat junkie over night. Tell me the intricacies of expansion drafts based off your vast experience in the field. Been speaking with a lot of GM's lately? Maybe some insider knowledge from rubbing shoulders with big shot hockey VP's?

You don't know jack about it (neither do I for that matter) and calling me naive is rich, even for you but you know what? Continue to change the subject every time I bring up a good debate, its becoming a reoccurring theme with you. This debate was about good players with NMC's not just giving away that NMC insurance to do their teams a "solid". Guys like Enstrom, Bieksa, Seabrook which i reiterate were your examples. Not mine. Some how teams will cut deals with LV not sanctioned by the NHL in order to not have players picked? So a player will waive his NMC for a by closed doors handshake? Give me a break.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there will be a certain level GM's "talking" before the expansion draft but the level your entailing is ridiculous.
24 août 2016 à 0 h 2

Lmao! Ok hot shot hockey scout turned over zealous advanced stat junkie over night. Tell me the intricacies of expansion drafts based off your vast experience in the field. Been speaking with a lot of GM's lately? Maybe some insider knowledge from rubbing shoulders with big shot hockey VP's?

You don't know jack about it (neither do I for that matter) and calling me naive is rich, even for you but you know what? Continue to change the subject every time I bring up a good debate, its becoming a reoccurring theme with you. This debate was about good players with NMC's not just giving away that NMC insurance to do their teams a "solid". Guys like Enstrom, Bieksa, Seabrook which i reiterate were your examples. Not mine. Some how teams will cut deals with LV not sanctioned by the NHL in order to not have players picked? So a player will waive his NMC for a by closed doors handshake? Give me a break.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there will be a certain level GM's "talking" before the expansion draft but the level your entailing is ridiculous.

GM's job is to create loop holes to exploit. The NHL has said themselves certain deals will be cut and they won't be able to do a thing about it. You hear about side **** all the time in sports. Why would anyone be surprised that this would happen. Like what's stopping a gm from making a deal with Vegas to pick this player from this team to trade for one of your players? Nothing at all.
24 août 2016 à 0 h 4
Like if the jets protect Perrault and then make a deal with Vegas for a guy they pick as long as they don't take enstrom.... Nothing that deal could be cut.
24 août 2016 à 11 h 38
Démarrer sujet
TrueNorth
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 682
Even if the Jets protect Enstrom and only protect 4 forwards (Scheifele, Wheeler, Little, Perreault) with Laine, Ehlers, Connor, Petan, Lemieux and Roslovic are exempt, I can't see Las Vegas hurting the Jets in the expansion draft. Our top three lines are safe and they will pick one of our "potential" top 6 guys of whom the Jets have an abundance. Dano, Burmistrov, Lowry, Armia, Matthias, Copp, take your pick and thank you for the $16.6M.
24 août 2016 à 12 h 3

GM's job is to create loop holes to exploit. The NHL has said themselves certain deals will be cut and they won't be able to do a thing about it. You hear about side **** all the time in sports. Why would anyone be surprised that this would happen. Like what's stopping a gm from making a deal with Vegas to pick this player from this team to trade for one of your players? Nothing at all.

Lol my second paragraph is proved yet again. Whatever, this is getting old.
24 août 2016 à 13 h 1

You have a very old boys club feel to everything you post. That's just not sports anymore. Players will waive their NMC and I will throw that into your face. New world buddy. Do what you have to to make your team as good as it can be and keep all assets. Oh and look at how many teams don't trade their pending UFAs. Teams lose assets for nothing all the time.
24 août 2016 à 15 h 25

You have a very old boys club feel to everything you post. That's just not sports anymore. Players will waive their NMC and I will throw that into your face. New world buddy. Do what you have to to make your team as good as it can be and keep all assets. Oh and look at how many teams don't trade their pending UFAs. Teams lose assets for nothing all the time.

Spoken like a true extremist. "Only Sith deal in absolutes" as they say. I prefer balance to my rationale. Unlike yours which lacks reasoning to why your even bringing up context which has nothing to do with the subject we're discussing. Or even bringing evidence as to why you make your claims. I'm not an "old boys club" type guy. I just use my own brain to come to conclusions and site facts where necessary.

But hey, who cares at this point? You either throw non factual garbage in my face or change the subject by bringing in facts like "Teams lose assets all the time", "Oh and look at how many teams don't trade their pending UFAs". What does that have to do with players choosing to waive their NMC's or not? Your not making any sense.

You either have some sort of insider knowledge or your regurgitating the same non factual verbal diarrhea passed on to you by others.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage