MockDraft1

MockDraft1

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: SamG
Publié: 17 juin 2020 à 4 h 42
17 juin 2020 à 8 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
I think the Devils could get Sandeson at 10, and would pick Holtz at 6 instead to play with Hischier or Hughes. I would love it Foudy fell to us, but we are in need of wingers instead of center depth, so I would be more on board with selecting Neighbours with that 62nd pick
Devil a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2020 à 10 h 28
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 10,083
If Rossi is available for the Hawks....they're going to grab him for sure.
17 juin 2020 à 13 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: BruinsBoy4
I think the Devils could get Sandeson at 10, and would pick Holtz at 6 instead to play with Hischier or Hughes. I would love it Foudy fell to us, but we are in need of wingers instead of center depth, so I would be more on board with selecting Neighbours with that 62nd pick

I think it's a case of the Devil's getting their guy. If they don't pick him at 6 I think the Habs would seriously consider taking Sanderson with their pick.

Neighbours would be a good pick at 62 but I don't see him making it there.
17 juin 2020 à 15 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: SamG
I think it's a case of the Devil's getting their guy. If they don't pick him at 6 I think the Habs would seriously consider taking Sanderson with their pick.

Oh man my bad, I didn't see him on your mock draft so I thought you had him falling to the third round.

As for the Devils pick, that makes sense, especially since they are in need of d, but it just depends on what they value more right now. Someone to play on the wing, or d.
17 juin 2020 à 16 h 20
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125

I don’t see Jake Sanderson culturally fitting in Montreal - western boy upbringing in Montana / Calgary / u of North Dakota - he would be a fish out of water regardless of talent or BAP theory. Interviews and character count for something - Habs go with a Euro or someone at least familiar with their francophone side - Ontario or eastern upbringing
18 juin 2020 à 2 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BruinsBoy4
Oh man my bad, I didn't see him on your mock draft so I thought you had him falling to the third round.

As for the Devils pick, that makes sense, especially since they are in need of d, but it just depends on what they value more right now. Someone to play on the wing, or d.

Think they'll end up grabbing Quinn or maybe Rossi. They've grabbed a few 67s in the past two drafts so I'm sure they've been keeping an eye on those two.
18 juin 2020 à 2 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Leemer
I don’t see Jake Sanderson culturally fitting in Montreal - western boy upbringing in Montana / Calgary / u of North Dakota - he would be a fish out of water regardless of talent or BAP theory. Interviews and character count for something - Habs go with a Euro or someone at least familiar with their francophone side - Ontario or eastern upbringing

I think they'll see Sanderson as the future replacement for Weber. He'll have a few years to learn under Weber which would be great for his development/character. He's the son of an ex-NHLer so I think he'll understand your career has you playing in many different places, don't see him being overwhelmed by playing for the Habs.
Leemer a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2020 à 11 h 17
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
I think they'll see Sanderson as the future replacement for Weber. He'll have a few years to learn under Weber which would be great for his development/character. He's the son of an ex-NHLer so I think he'll understand your career has you playing in many different places, don't see him being overwhelmed by playing for the Habs.

Habs predominate need is goal scoring - I would take any of Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti Rossi and Quinn over Sanderson. They can pick up another solid d-man at pick 39 or 40 without major drop off from Sanderson imo. Jake played in an overrated inferior ushl league against please the Green Bay Gamblers or Sioux City Musketeers - not exactly hockey hotbeds
Geoff Sanderson played for over 7 teams in his nhl career - I don’t exactly see Jake Sanderson as a long term fit in Montreal

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage