Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $80 859 084 $0 $0 $640 916 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 mai 2020 à 15 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
He's better for sure but people on here think Pesce does all this stuff by himself. Slavin is the star and he makes everyone better. Pesce isn't bad, he's a good player but he's a #4 and the system and team he is on make him look so much better than he is.

Idk you could be right but whenever I watch Canes games I love everything about Pesce's game. But you're right the system he plays in definitely amplifies his game. As long as we can both acknowledge Slavin's stardom I'm fine lol.
22 mai 2020 à 15 h 56
Him and Holl are a very good shutdown pair. Rielly and Lehtonen will be possession monsters as will Sandin and Dermott.

Holl was a little suspect after signing his extension but I'm sure he'll return to his previous form. Muzzin just makes everyone better like how he did with Zaitsev last year against the Bruins. But yes the Sandin-Dermott pairing will be especially fun to watch.
22 mai 2020 à 15 h 56
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Quoting: rahuls_13
Idk you could be right but whenever I watch Canes games I love everything about Pesce's game. But you're right the system he plays in definitely amplifies his game. As long as we can both acknowledge Slavin's stardom I'm fine lol.

I barely notice him, but I always notice Slavin.
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2020 à 15 h 57
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Holl was a little suspect after signing his extension but I'm sure he'll return to his previous form. Muzzin just makes everyone better like how he did with Zaitsev last year against the Bruins. But yes the Sandin-Dermott pairing will be especially fun to watch.

That was the time when he was partnered with Marincin when Muzzin was hurt. He was fine with Dermott and with Muzzin. No one can stop the best players in the league with Marincin.
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 1
I barely notice him, but I always notice Slavin.

I think because I like Pesce so much I pay more attention to him. But yeah Slavin stands out for sure. And what a contract they have him signed for as well.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 1
That was the time when he was partnered with Marincin when Muzzin was hurt. He was fine with Dermott and with Muzzin. No one can stop the best players in the league with Marincin.

This is a valid point lol.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 8
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,620
As a Leafs fan I'd be interested but I'm assuming you're not starting that deal with Nylander right ? Because that would make no sense lol.

Yeah we wouldn't be asking for Nylander unless we're trading you Timmins.

I'm not sure what the return would be on Johnson to be honest, I hadn't thought about it before; I was first just testing to see if there would be interest in Johnson in the first place. grin

For starters the Colorado wouldn't want to retain the $2m salary themselves, so the 3rd team in the deal would need to be paid, maybe something like a 2nd + B prospect. That would either need to be paid by Colorado or by Toronto depending on the return on Johnson.

Johnson is a top 4 shutdown RHD, and at $4m for 3 years you'd probably need to offer us a roster player and decent prospect. Maybe one of Mikheyev/Kapanen/Hyman could be a starting point. If Liljegren isn't off limits then he would interesting as well to offset our loss of a RHD.

Below is a 'first draft' of a trade idea. I may be very off on some valuations so please feel free to pick it apart and make a counter-proposal.

----- To Colorado: Mikheyev + Liljegren (for Johnson + COL 2021 2nd + COL B prospect)

----- To Toronto: Johnson @$4m/3 years (for Mikheyev + Liljegren)

----- To 3rd team: COL 2021 2nd + COL B prospect (for retaining $2m / 3 years cap).
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Dubas isnt a genius
Mentions "j'aime": 681
Quoting: Richard88
Yeah we wouldn't be asking for Nylander unless we're trading you Timmins.

I'm not sure what the return would be on Johnson to be honest, I hadn't thought about it before; I was first just testing to see if there would be interest in Johnson in the first place. grin

For starters the Colorado wouldn't want to retain the $2m salary themselves, so the 3rd team in the deal would need to be paid, maybe something like a 2nd + B prospect. That would either need to be paid by Colorado or by Toronto depending on the return on Johnson.

Johnson is a top 4 shutdown RHD, and at $4m for 3 years you'd probably need to offer us a roster player and decent prospect. Maybe one of Mikheyev/Kapanen/Hyman could be a starting point. If Liljegren isn't off limits then he would interesting as well to offset our loss of a RHD.

Below is a 'first draft' of a trade idea. I may be very off on some valuations so please feel free to pick it apart and make a counter-proposal.

----- To Colorado: Mikheyev + Liljegren (for Johnson + COL 2021 2nd + COL B prospect)

----- To Toronto: Johnson @$4m/3 years (for Mikheyev + Liljegren)

----- To 3rd team: COL 2021 2nd + COL B prospect (for retaining $2m / 3 years cap).

That's a no. Mikheyev is truly a 2nd line grinder and we wouldn't move him for less then a 1st. Also, we really need Lilypad as it seems like he will become a top-4 RHD for us in the future. Most people don't realize we have plenty of 2nd pairing RHD in Holl, Dermott, Lehtonen, and now all we need is a real 1RHD. Johnson isn't that.
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 17
John 3 16
Quoting: firezfurx
That's a no. Mikheyev is truly a 2nd line grinder and we wouldn't move him for less then a 1st. Also, we really need Lilypad as it seems like he will become a top-4 RHD for us in the future. Most people don't realize we have plenty of 2nd pairing RHD in Holl, Dermott, Lehtonen, and now all we need is a real 1RHD. Johnson isn't that.

You were talking about a defensive RHD, which Johnson very much is. He still plays top shutdown minutes for Colorado.

How about removing Liljegren and Toronto sends a 2nd to the 3rd team instead of Colorado?

That is:

----- Colorado: Mikheyev for Johnson + COL B prospect

----- Toronto: Johnson @$4m/3 years (for Mikheyev + TOR 2020 2nd)

----- 3rd team: TOR 2020 2nd + COL B prospect for $2m / 3 years retention.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Dubas isnt a genius
You were talking about a defensive RHD, which Johnson very much is. He still plays top shutdown minutes for Colorado.

How about removing Liljegren and Toronto sends a 2nd to the 3rd team instead of Colorado?

That is:

----- Colorado: Mikheyev for Johnson + COL B prospect

----- Toronto: Johnson @$4m/3 years (for Mikheyev + TOR 2020 2nd)

----- 3rd team: TOR 2020 2nd + COL B prospect for $2m / 3 years retention.

You still don't get it. Mikheyev also plays a ton on the PK and is one of our only gritty grinders in the forward core. On defense we have Muzzin and Holl doing that. Another major reason Toronto is set up so well for the future is they don't take on bad veteran contracts. Johnson is almost 33, and has defensive stats similar to Holl who is 2m cheaper and 6 years younger. Simply put we don't need him or want him. Mikheyev for Johnson 1 for 1 is highly unlikely. Also doesn't help he is overpaid until he is 35. Even if he was amazing we couln't afford him. You also brought up trading Hyman. I'm going to put this simply: HYMAN IS UN-****ING-TOUCHABLE. He was on track for 60 pts this year with 35 goals. That is better then Jamie Benn. He also drives our top line, fights the puck out of every corner, and is paid to be a grinder. Helps he is scoring at a 1st line rate. Also helps he is paid 2.25m a year, about 1/3 of what he should be. He also grew up in Toronto, and has apparently agreed to take a MASSIVE hometown discount next year. I'm talking 4m x 4 years for someone who should be paid at least 6m.
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 50
John 3 16
You still don't get it. Mikheyev also plays a ton on the PK and is one of our only gritty grinders in the forward core. On defense we have Muzzin and Holl doing that. Another major reason Toronto is set up so well for the future is they don't take on bad veteran contracts. Johnson is almost 33, and has defensive stats similar to Holl who is 2m cheaper and 6 years younger. Simply put we don't need him or want him. Mikheyev for Johnson 1 for 1 is highly unlikely. Also doesn't help he is overpaid until he is 35. Even if he was amazing we couln't afford him. You also brought up trading Hyman. I'm going to put this simply: HYMAN IS UN-****ING-TOUCHABLE. He was on track for 60 pts this year with 35 goals. That is better then Jamie Benn. He also drives our top line, fights the puck out of every corner, and is paid to be a grinder. Helps he is scoring at a 1st line rate. Also helps he is paid 2.25m a year, about 1/3 of what he should be. He also grew up in Toronto, and has apparently agreed to take a MASSIVE hometown discount next year. I'm talking 4m x 4 years for someone who should be paid at least 6m.

Johnson would have a $4m caphit, so you could afford it.

Fair point about Mikheyev and Hyman. How about Kapanen instead?
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2020 à 16 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Dubas isnt a genius

Kapanen is 23, already established as a 40 pt guy, best penalty killing forward the leafs have, likely to hit 50-60 pts in his career, signed to a team friendly deal long(ish) term, and a key reason our forward depth is so good. Most people agree he is worth Severson.

Do you think Johnson is as good as Severson? And he's 8 years older.

There is no way in hell you get more then a 2nd for Johnson with 2m retained.
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 15 h 3

Yeah although I'd like Johnson on the Leafs I just don't know how the Leafs would pull it off. As @firezfurx said already all 3 of Mikheyev, Hyman and Kapanen are too valuable to this team.
23 mai 2020 à 15 h 3

Where did you hear about the 4m x 4 yr contract ? That's a GODDAMN STEAL if it's true.
23 mai 2020 à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Dubas isnt a genius
Where did you hear about the 4m x 4 yr contract ? That's a GODDAMN STEAL if it's true.

This doesn't have a number but talks about him taking a team friendly deal:
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/zach-hyman-talks-free-agency-want-leaf-long-time/

This puts him at 4.5m a season, but it was pre full-blown Covid and I think Dubas can get less
https://www.nhltradetalk.com/what-does-a-zach-hyman-extension-in-toronto-look-like/
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 17 h 46
John 3 16
Kapanen is 23, already established as a 40 pt guy, best penalty killing forward the leafs have, likely to hit 50-60 pts in his career, signed to a team friendly deal long(ish) term, and a key reason our forward depth is so good. Most people agree he is worth Severson.

Do you think Johnson is as good as Severson? And he's 8 years older.

There is no way in hell you get more then a 2nd for Johnson with 2m retained.

Yeah although I'd like Johnson on the Leafs I just don't know how the Leafs would pull it off. As @firezfurx said already all 3 of Mikheyev, Hyman and Kapanen are too valuable to this team.

I'm sure Kapanen, Mikheyev, etc are valuable to you, but I would argue that your need for a defensive top 4 RHD who can eat 20mins+ a night with heavy defensive minutes is of even more value. Leafs fans will know just as well as anyone that top 4 RHD's are extremely difficult to acquire, certainly compared to the relative ease of finding middle-6 forwards.

As for the max. offer for Johnson at $4m being a 2nd, don't be silly. The guy is a defensive rock and gobbles up all the hardest minutes night after night. He might be overpaid at $6m but at $4m he's easily worth his contract and many teams would be happy to have him.
rahuls_13 a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 19 h 0
I'm sure Kapanen, Mikheyev, etc are valuable to you, but I would argue that your need for a defensive top 4 RHD who can eat 20mins+ a night with heavy defensive minutes is of even more value. Leafs fans will know just as well as anyone that top 4 RHD's are extremely difficult to acquire, certainly compared to the relative ease of finding middle-6 forwards.

As for the max. offer for Johnson at $4m being a 2nd, don't be silly. The guy is a defensive rock and gobbles up all the hardest minutes night after night. He might be overpaid at $6m but at $4m he's easily worth his contract and many teams would be happy to have him.

Honestly I agree with you but the problem is that he'd be making 4 mil for 3 more years and on top of that he's 33. I just don't think he's worth the risk for Toronto. That being said you'd probably have a ton of other teams interested and I agree that you'd need to give more than a 2nd for Johnson at 4 mil.
Richard88 a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2020 à 19 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Dubas isnt a genius

Jesus ****ing Christ we don't want Johnson.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage