1. Howden, Brett
    2. 2021 3e round pick (NYR)
    Rachats de contrats
    • Kevin Shattenkirk: 6 083 333 $
    • Dan Girardi: 1 111 111 $
    • Ryan Spooner: 300 000 $
    • Brad Richards: 0 $
    Enfoui
    • Brendan Smith: 3 275 000 $ (4 350 000 $)
    ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
    NYR
    CAR
    WPG
    NYR
    DAL
    NYR
    NSH
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NSH
    VAN
    NYR
    NYR
    BUF
    WPG
    OTT
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    NYR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $73 043 966 $0 $9 212 500 $8 456 034 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    NYR
    Panarin, Artemi
    11 642 857 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    NYR
    Zibanejad, Mika
    5 350 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    NYR
    Kakko, Kaapo
    925 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Kreider, Chris
    6 500 000 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    NYR
    Chytil, Filip
    894 166 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Buchnevich, Pavel
    3 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    RFA - 1
    Terry, Troy
    1 175 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 3
    WPG
    Copp, Andrew
    2 280 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Kravtsov, Vitali
    925 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Lemieux, Brendan
    1 450 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA
    NYR
    Andersson, Lias
    894 166 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Gauthier, Julien
    863 333 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    NYR
    Trouba, Jacob
    8 000 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    NYR
    Fox, Adam
    925 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    NYR
    Shesterkin, Igor
    925 000 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Miller, K'Andre
    925 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 3
    NYR
    Deangelo, Anthony
    5 850 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    NYR
    Georgiev, Alexandar
    1 950 000 $
    G
    RFA
    NYR
    Lindgren, Ryan
    925 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    NYR
    Lundkvist, Nils
    925 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    NYR
    Staal, Marc
    5 700 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    28 avr à 15 h 07
    Caught in an enigma
    Rejoint: jui 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 904
    Isn’t Anderson in a Puljujarvi situation. I like Copp as a 3c.
    28 avr à 15 h 16
    Max
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 40
    Winnipeg would never make that trade
    Dan10900 et hwjw a aimé ceci.
    28 avr à 15 h 16
    Rejoint: sep 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 202
    if our top 6 (assuming Chytil has what it takes to become the 2C) and d-corp (assuming Trouba can play left side), look like this is 2-3 years, this team will be good.
    28 avr à 15 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 955
    Modifié 28 avr à 15 h 28
    Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
    Isn’t Anderson in a Puljujarvi situation. I like Copp as a 3c.

Slightly different, Andersson beat out Howden 2 years in a row in preseason, but the coach gave the spot to Howden because he really doesn't love Euro prospects (Kravtsov, Kakko, and Chytil have all faced similar obstacles),

Lias got depressed this season after it happened for a 2nd time in a row, where he played like 7 minutes a night with 2 linemates who would be bottom 6ers in the AHL. He was also dealing with injuries, so he said "**** This, I'll probably get a better opportunity on another team with a different coach" and asked for a trade. The team countered by sending him back to the SHL to get his confidence back up and get him more focused. He crushed it over there at about a point per game right in line with Puljujarvi's production. So the idea is with Howden out of the way, and FAR superior linemates to what he's used to, he's able to come back and excel.

Puljujarvi on the other hand got WAY more opportunity in Edmonton, playing a bunch with Nuge and Lucic, he just didn't excel. It'd be like if the only ice time Puljujarvi ever got was 7 minutes a night with a worse version of Pakarinen and Kris Russell playing Forward and then people complained that "maybe he's just a 4th liner"

Even if Lias isn't the solution, Morgan Barron seems like he could be a 4C option as well.
    ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
    28 avr à 15 h 26
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Molson22
    Winnipeg would never make that trade

lol the Strongest of disagrees. Seems like an ideal trade for them. Fresh off of (in their mind) fleecing the Rangers, they go back to the well. Strome has already shown he's a 70 point player with Panarin and a 4th liner. You want to see what he could do with Laine AND Ehlers lol. And the cost is only a guy the same age who has never touched 30 points and a 2nd?

What a perfect deal for Winnipeg. Seems like honestly an undersell for the Rangers though. Peg will probably have to add.
    Mike_Gartner a aimé ceci.
    28 avr à 15 h 36
    Nice Defense we have
    Rejoint: mar 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 641
    Quoting: Sagecoll
    lol the Strongest of disagrees. Seems like an ideal trade for them. Fresh off of (in their mind) fleecing the Rangers, they go back to the well. Strome has already shown he's a 70 point player with Panarin and a 4th liner. You want to see what he could do with Laine AND Ehlers lol. And the cost is only a guy the same age who has never touched 30 points and a 2nd?

What a perfect deal for Winnipeg. Seems like honestly an undersell for the Rangers though. Peg will probably have to add.

Copp does alot more than just put up points. Very good defensive 3C and valuable to the jets, we are't going to give up a 2nd and a 3rd as well for a player who stats are HEAVILY inflated because he played with the true hart trophy winner this season
    28 avr à 15 h 37
    Max
    Mentions "j'aime": 40

Strome has not proven to be a 70 point player he was a player riding on the back of Panarin previous to this season he was the same type of player as Copp looking at their advanced stats you can see they are the exact same type of player only difference is one of them plays with Panarin and the other plays with Perrault. Andrew Copps goals above replacement are also higher than Strome. Nevermind that the Jets also add a 2nd and their for the exact same type of player who’s a year older.
    bunzy1034 et hwjw a aimé ceci.
    28 avr à 15 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Mike_Gartner
    if our top 6 (assuming Chytil has what it takes to become the 2C) and d-corp (assuming Trouba can play left side), look like this is 2-3 years, this team will be good.

Trouba's best years in Winnipeg featured him playing on the Left Side. The only caveat is if he'll want to do it. But yeah he's shown he can. Deangelo also has some history there, and I think he'll be fine there (he and Fox together was already a cheat code).

Also Chytil spent a month as a 2C with Mika out and all he did then was become top 2 in basically ever statistical category on the team while putting up excellent defense. I don't have much doubt he's a bonafide 2C with guys like Kreider and Buch on his wing (That line ended up being the team's best this year) - https://hockeyviz.com/fixedImg/forwardCombos/1920/NYR/wrap
    28 avr à 15 h 47
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: bunzy1034
    Copp does alot more than just put up points. Very good defensive 3C and valuable to the jets, we are't going to give up a 2nd and a 3rd as well for a player who stats are HEAVILY inflated because he played with the true hart trophy winner this season

Common misconception that I won't blame you for presuming..... Strome's offensive production was actually entirely unchanged whether Panarin was on the ice or not. Just his defense was changed....
    Screen-Shot-2020-04-28-at-3-43-52-PM

This isn't terribly close though, Screen-Shot-2020-04-28-at-3-46-15-PM
    bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.
    28 avr à 15 h 53
    Nice Defense we have
    Rejoint: mar 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 641
    Common misconception that I won't blame you for presuming..... Strome's offensive production was actually entirely unchanged whether Panarin was on the ice or not. Just his defense was changed....
    Screen-Shot-2020-04-28-at-3-43-52-PM

This isn't terribly close though, Screen-Shot-2020-04-28-at-3-46-15-PM

Fair enough man, I just like Copp because he is one of the only players on our team who knows what playing defense is! laugh
    28 avr à 15 h 54
    Rejoint: jan 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 99
    Here me out on this one.

Rangers are stacked on the right side with Trouba, Fox and D’Angelo.

Habs have good depth at C and could use a replacement for Petry.

To me it seems like the Rangers could use a solid C. Would a Domi for D’Angelo trade work? Seems like a good fit for both teams.
    28 avr à 15 h 57
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Molson22
    Strome has not proven to be a 70 point player he was a player riding on the back of Panarin previous to this season he was the same type of player as Copp looking at their advanced stats you can see they are the exact same type of player only difference is one of them plays with Panarin and the other plays with Perrault. Andrew Copps goals above replacement are also higher than Strome. Nevermind that the Jets also add a 2nd and their for the exact same type of player who’s a year older.

Right that's what I'm saying, he's a 70 point player with Panarin and a 4th liner in Jesper Fast, I think he'd be At LEAST that with Ehlers and Laine.

I wouldn't consider Copp and Strome to be similar players in the slightest. Completely reversed player types. Strome is closer to Max Domi, Copp is closer to Johan Larsson.

For a team that desperately needs a 2C, Strome seems like the obvious move here. I'm not sure what you're trying to dispute. Also curious about what Goals Above replacement you're using since Strome is a solid bit higher lol.
    28 avr à 15 h 58
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: bunzy1034
    Fair enough man, I just like Copp because he is one of the only players on our team who knows what playing defense is! laugh

That's more logical, but I think you're going to only improve that with
    a) better defenders
    b) a coach that actually can coach defense.
    28 avr à 15 h 59
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Habs_Hfx10
    Here me out on this one.

Rangers are stacked on the right side with Trouba, Fox and D’Angelo.

Habs have good depth at C and could use a replacement for Petry.

To me it seems like the Rangers could use a solid C. Would a Domi for D’Angelo trade work? Seems like a good fit for both teams.

No. Deangelo isn't going anywhere, he's on another planet than Domi value wise. Trouba's a discussion though.
    28 avr à 19 h 56
    Mentions "j'aime": 108
    Modifié 30 avr à 10 h 19 par DoctorBreakfast
    No. Deangelo isn't going anywhere, he's on another planet than Domi value wise. Trouba's a discussion though.

trouba > deangelo and it's not even close.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage