Forums/Armchair-GM

Roster and lineups next season

Créé par: RangerWall92
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 12 avr. 2020
Publié: 12 avr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I also had a thought about Keefe switching up Nylander and Matthews to play center now and again. Let me know you thoughts.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 875 000 $
21 750 000 $
1700 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
31 150 000 $
1700 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (SJS)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (CGY)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de SJS
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $80 788 116 $0 $400 000 $711 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 avr. 2020 à 1 h 13
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,830
So basically another 1st round exit?
12 avr. 2020 à 3 h 11
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
Quoting: ChiHawk

Not sure you are considering the fact that young team is maturing and are learning their lessons. No different than young Hawks teams before they became a powerhouse.
RangerWall92 a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2020 à 8 h 13
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 11

You're right. If the Leafs don't make any changes to their defense group, then I don't expect them to make it past 4 games against Boston. The Leafs need two players like a DeMelo and Murphy/Mason to solidify their backend.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2020 à 9 h 17
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Dubas is the worst thing that ever happened to TOR.
12 avr. 2020 à 9 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 696
Quoting: pharrow

What are you smoking?
12 avr. 2020 à 9 h 25
That D core needs to be addressed
12 avr. 2020 à 9 h 27
Banni
Quoting: MMXD
What are you smoking?

That D core needs to be addressed

I don't know how you reconcile those two statements.
12 avr. 2020 à 10 h 18
I don't know how you reconcile those two statements.

How is Dubas the worst thing to have happened to the leafs?!
12 avr. 2020 à 12 h 5
Banni
How is Dubas the worst thing to have happened to the leafs?!

11,634,000 on a 5 year deal.
10,893,000 for a winger.
Signing JT who they really didn't need which helped prevent this team from fielding a complete team.

he got took. And now you have no defense.

Just wait till AM bolts in 4 years and there is no cup.
12 avr. 2020 à 12 h 13
11,634,000 on a 5 year deal.
10,893,000 for a winger.
Signing JT who they really didn't need which helped prevent this team from fielding a complete team.

he got took. And now you have no defense.

Just wait till AM bolts in 4 years and there is no cup.

Ok, but Matthews and Marner play up to their contracts. (Marner played about 1.5 below what he should be getting this yes, but he also had a down year). JT was a good signing, considering he took less then what was offered by the sharks. And remember, Tavares came over and both him and marner had career years. One or two trades can address their defensive core. You can't even say Matthews is going to leaver rn, it's way to soon to even worry about that. Dubas came in and had to deal with the mess that Lou left, with the likes of the Marleau and Zaitsev contracts. Sparks and Hutchinson didn't work out, but he had no idea of that. He addressed the need of a goalie and girt, so he traded for Campbell and Clifford. He didn't get the right D in barrie or ceci, but he knows that, Ceci was already tendered so he kind of had no choice, and then he hoped he'd bounce back. As for barrie, they got rid of Kadri, who can't keep his cool in the playoffs, which is a win in my book. Dubas is a smart cookie and will address the needs if he can. So with your comments, you sound like you're really just a leaf hater anyways. *mic drop*
12 avr. 2020 à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
RangerWall92
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 989
Ok, but Matthews and Marner play up to their contracts. (Marner played about 1.5 below what he should be getting this yes, but he also had a down year). JT was a good signing, considering he took less then what was offered by the sharks. And remember, Tavares came over and both him and marner had career years. One or two trades can address their defensive core. You can't even say Matthews is going to leaver rn, it's way to soon to even worry about that. Dubas came in and had to deal with the mess that Lou left, with the likes of the Marleau and Zaitsev contracts. Sparks and Hutchinson didn't work out, but he had no idea of that. He addressed the need of a goalie and girt, so he traded for Campbell and Clifford. He didn't get the right D in barrie or ceci, but he knows that, Ceci was already tendered so he kind of had no choice, and then he hoped he'd bounce back. As for barrie, they got rid of Kadri, who can't keep his cool in the playoffs, which is a win in my book. Dubas is a smart cookie and will address the needs if he can. So with your comments, you sound like you're really just a leaf hater anyways. *mic drop*

Don't forget the Nylander contract that everyone was complaining about, that thing is a steal
12 avr. 2020 à 13 h 2
Banni

Marner had a down year. Based on what? His 1 year that way better? He is vastly over paid. He makes 1.5 million less than McDavid who is a 40+ goal 100 pt player. Marner is a 20 goal guy.
He gets paid the same as Panarin. Who tested FA while Marner is a RFA. A guy who has proven, he is a one man offense, something Marner has never done. He should have never been signed to that much.

AM, contract would have been fine......on an 8 year deal. There is really no sense in commenting on that any further. Everyone knows that's true.

This team is a mess. He's been here years and has not "fixed" anything, things have actually got worse.
There is no defense there, the cap is way to tight to sign anyone. He did multiple bad deals in Kap and Johnsson. Wasting more money on depth forwards while the defense totally sucked.
Those were his bad decisions. Look at how every other TOR acgm is trading Johnsson now. That deal is 1 year old and frankly an anchor. They should have never signed it.
If you want text book stupid decision making lets talk about giving Holl a Modified NTC. WHY? I know, dumb rookie GM move. There was no need for any of that.
Lets talk about that Nylander contract, that huge hold out that wasted his year last year. And while it's a reasonable contract that one might expect. His play is no better than a slew of other guys in the league who all made 6 million on their RFA years. So it's not really the steal people want to claim it is.

Fact is, that AM contract just set the time line for melt down on this team. Because one of two things will happen. AM will either bend Dubas over the table on a contract and further destroy the cap because Dubas was to naive to get term, or he leaves and the leafs lose their best player.
This team reminds me of the Cleveland Cavs. Lebron shows up and takes over the team and ruins it. While the owner is glad he leaves to "have his team back" You have just seen what happens when the players take over a team and shove the front office around. Dubas is a push over.
12 avr. 2020 à 13 h 17
Marner had a down year. Based on what? His 1 year that way better? He is vastly over paid. He makes 1.5 million less than McDavid who is a 40+ goal 100 pt player. Marner is a 20 goal guy.
He gets paid the same as Panarin. Who tested FA while Marner is a RFA. A guy who has proven, he is a one man offense, something Marner has never done. He should have never been signed to that much.

AM, contract would have been fine......on an 8 year deal. There is really no sense in commenting on that any further. Everyone knows that's true.

This team is a mess. He's been here years and has not "fixed" anything, things have actually got worse.
There is no defense there, the cap is way to tight to sign anyone. He did multiple bad deals in Kap and Johnsson. Wasting more money on depth forwards while the defense totally sucked.
Those were his bad decisions. Look at how every other TOR acgm is trading Johnsson now. That deal is 1 year old and frankly an anchor. They should have never signed it.
If you want text book stupid decision making lets talk about giving Holl a Modified NTC. WHY? I know, dumb rookie GM move. There was no need for any of that.
Lets talk about that Nylander contract, that huge hold out that wasted his year last year. And while it's a reasonable contract that one might expect. His play is no better than a slew of other guys in the league who all made 6 million on their RFA years. So it's not really the steal people want to claim it is.

Fact is, that AM contract just set the time line for melt down on this team. Because one of two things will happen. AM will either bend Dubas over the table on a contract and further destroy the cap because Dubas was to naive to get term, or he leaves and the leafs lose their best player.
This team reminds me of the Cleveland Cavs. Lebron shows up and takes over the team and ruins it. While the owner is glad he leaves to "have his team back" You have just seen what happens when the players take over a team and shove the front office around. Dubas is a push over.

Whatever you say bud. You try and take the job for a day, see how far you get
12 avr. 2020 à 13 h 20
Banni
Whatever you say bud. You try and take the job for a day, see how far you get

Believe me I could do their job, they could not do mine.
12 avr. 2020 à 13 h 46

Lmao that’s hysterical!
MMXD a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2020 à 13 h 47

Then why are you on cap friendly saying you could have their job 🤔🤭
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2020 à 13 h 52

Classic case of a Monday morning quarterback sitting behind a computer. He could probably be Connor McDavid to if he wanted to be but instead prefers to troll on CF
12 avr. 2020 à 14 h 5
Banni
Classic case of a Monday morning quarterback sitting behind a computer. He could probably be Connor McDavid to if he wanted to be but instead prefers to troll on CF

Lmao that’s hysterical!

Dubas isn't McDavid.
believe me, none of those GMs are rocket scientists.
Which is why you see these idiot GMs sign guys till they are 40.

However on the other hand. Not one of them could build a modern digital documentation cloud set up with end to end encryption for all users.
I can guarantee you that. They just aren't smart enough to figure that out. Coding is harder than picking players to fill a line up.
12 avr. 2020 à 14 h 16
Dubas isn't McDavid.
believe me, none of those GMs are rocket scientists.
Which is why you see these idiot GMs sign guys till they are 40.

However on the other hand. Not one of them could build a modern digital documentation cloud set up with end to end encryption for all users.
I can guarantee you that. They just aren't smart enough to figure that out. Coding is harder than picking players to fill a line up.

They sign them till their 40, fully knowing they’ll decline, but that it’ll be worth it for the time (usually) also no one can encrypt or code naturally lol
12 avr. 2020 à 14 h 25
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218

So you think Harold Ballard was better than Dubas?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage