SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

For Cameron

For Cameron

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: math731
Publié: 2 mars 2020 à 13 h 11
Description
IMO this year is an amazing year... I believe each players in the top 10 this year could ve been top 3 picks in each of the last 4 drafts
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal
  2. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  3. Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
2Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
3Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
Jack Hughes
4Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
6Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
Kaapo Kakko
7Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San Jose
8Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
Bowen Byram
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
10Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
11Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
12Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
13Logo de Predators de Nashville-
Kirby Dach
14Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
Alex Turcotte
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Flames de Calgary-
18Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
19Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
20Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
21Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
22Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
23Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
24Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
25Logo de Stars de Dallas-
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Capitals de Washington-
29Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
2 mars 2020 à 13 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,355
"This year" is always the best.

If this is counting the pre-draft value of the two cohorts together, it would most certainly be:

1. Hughes
2. Lafreniere
3. Kakko
----
Tier of Byfield, Byram, Drysdale
----
Tier of Rossi, Perfetti, Turcotte, Holtz, Raymond
----

I think Hughes and Lafreniere is debatable (am guessing most teams would still go Hughes) but Stutzle over Hughes is a little absurd.
2 mars 2020 à 13 h 50
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,165
Quoting: NHLfan10506

If this is counting the pre-draft value of the two cohorts together, it would most certainly be:

1. Hughes
2. Lafreniere
3. Kakko
----
----
----

I think Hughes and Lafreniere is debatable (am guessing most teams would still go Hughes) but Stutzle over Hughes is a little absurd.

Idk. Lafreniere has been talked about since 2017/2018, whereas Hughes wasn't really a standout number 1 overall until his draft year. Lafreniere is definitely a lot more highly anticipated and I think his raw skill and size just puts him in the untouchable territory of surefire first overall pick, where some people thought Kakko still had a case over hughes
2 mars 2020 à 14 h 36
Brownc15
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Thank you for making this for me! Im glad it provoked some comments in a mock draft interaction for once!
2 mars 2020 à 14 h 42
Brownc15
Mentions "j'aime": 1

1. Hughes
2. Lafreniere
3. Kakko
----
----
----

Just curios, did you take position into consideration while making your rankings or just pure talent/ability?
2 mars 2020 à 15 h 33
Quoting: SlickWilly
Idk. Lafreniere has been talked about since 2017/2018, whereas Hughes wasn't really a standout number 1 overall until his draft year. Lafreniere is definitely a lot more highly anticipated and I think his raw skill and size just puts him in the untouchable territory of surefire first overall pick, where some people thought Kakko still had a case over hughes

Hughes was on a lot of radars back when he was on the Marlies Midget team as 15-year old...so I don't think this is really true. And I don't think anyone had Kakko over Hughes...at least no professional hockey observers, scouts, draft experts, etc. Maybe I'm wrong and there was some contrarian out there...but it was pretty much a consensus #1 and a consensus #2.

Quoting: cameron_hockey9
Just curios, did you take position into consideration while making your rankings or just pure talent/ability?

Yes, but also their age. Lafren is older for his draft cohort while Hughes was young for his draft year.

Hughes was seen by a lot as best pre-draft prospect since McDavid.
2 mars 2020 à 15 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Zuke is the goat
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Hughes was on a lot of radars back when he was on the Marlies Midget team as 15-year old...so I don't think this is really true. And I don't think anyone had Kakko over Hughes...at least no professional hockey observers, scouts, draft experts, etc. Maybe I'm wrong and there was some contrarian out there...but it was pretty much a consensus #1 and a consensus #2.

Yes, but also their age. Lafren is older for his draft cohort while Hughes was young for his draft year.

Hughes was seen by a lot as best pre-draft prospect since McDavid.

I just think that Laffy is the closest to McDavid in terms of impact... Stutzle is just a favorite of mine, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up the best of his draft class... His hands are out of this world, his IQ is elite and he's an amazing skater... He competes hard with and without the puck and he isn't 5'10''... To me, he's a better all around player than Hughes and has more potential point wise
3 mars 2020 à 11 h 51
Quoting: math731
I just think that Laffy is the closest to McDavid in terms of impact... Stutzle is just a favorite of mine, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up the best of his draft class... His hands are out of this world, his IQ is elite and he's an amazing skater... He competes hard with and without the puck and he isn't 5'10''... To me, he's a better all around player than Hughes and has more potential point wise

I added 2018 thru 2020 into one draft here https://www.capfriendly.com/mock-draft/111986

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage