Forums/Armchair-GM

Tatar Real Talk

Créé par: coga16
Équipe: 2019-20 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 19 févr. 2020
Publié: 19 févr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I believe there has been a lot of confusion of what Montreal has asked for or wants vs what retuan market price is for Tatar.

So its been said that montreal wants timmins and a 1st for him....teams can ask all the want doesnt mean thats the price that they will get.

So realistically if that is Montreals top value back, the middle ground trade that both teams come agreement is what????

Since MB is in denver again watching the Avs...hes clearly watching a player on the active roster, which comes down to Jost or Kamanev.

You are not getting Newhook or Byram so dont start with that nonsense
Transactions
MTL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (COL)
Détails additionnels:
Jost?
Kamanev?
Bowers?
Kaut? (dont think its him)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de FLA
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 059 761 $0 $3 532 500 $3 440 239 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
UFA - 4
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 6
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 975 000 $1 975 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
735 000 $735 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 2
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 2
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
885 833 $885 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Quoting: GMs
Caufield is playing with Wisconsins ....

How does that change anything...remember during the hall period when Habs fans would throw newhook in trades posting them as Avs roster, I asked even back then would you trade caufield for Hall...and it was the same.. NO hes a stud the best pure sniper not in the nhl, etc etc.

Hes a teams top prospect, you dont trade those guys in short sighted deals. Thats the point im trying to get at here
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SlickWilly
I mean his contract next year really does matter, you guys gotta resign Z, Graves, Nichushkin, Burakovsky, Girard, etc. Bit of a cap crunch there with mostly everyone expecting raises. I think the avs would be better off not going for someone with term. Everyone who has a year someone is gonna throw the "JASON ZUCKER GOT THIS" and its gonna be more dumb comparisons. Kreider makes the most sense or if you're looking cheap go for Kovalchuk or someone like that. Anyone who has term someone is gonna tell you Newhook and Byram or bust and its not worth the dumb arguments filling up your notis

They have a lot of cap space next year even signing their own, after they do that, they ahve something around 7m easily to spend on UFA or in trade. tatars deal is up when Landeskog and Makar are up and thats when cap space really matters. tatars hit doesnt mean much to them

oh I agree to go after more term guys, but thats just what was mentioned on an Avs podcast fom the DNVR guys, thats what montreal asked. And wiht Bergevin watching his second avs game in Denver...fire to this smoke
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 47
GloryDaysAreBack
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 469
Quoting: coga16
newhook is having a better season than cole caufield but hey sure Sakic would have no issues trading Newhook yet the montreal fan base have been acted like caufield is one of the top prosepcts in the entire NHL.

If you think Newhook is jsut a throw away currency in a trade, then you think caufield is as well

now buzz off, you are actually doing exactly what you are saying I do, yet I am here having a civil coversation about value....go look in the mirror you troll

That's true, Newhook is producing almost double what BC teammate Boldy has been producing and Boldy was taken before Newhook in the draft (to the mild haha f*ck 'em!). Caufield is an insane sniper and I think KK will be setting him up for years to come. But Newhook has that two-way game, he's a top college player as a rookie and juuust turned 19. Imagine him at 21. He could be the Ryan O'Reilly that we DON'T trade away. Screw you Jay Feaster.
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BlastnyFromThePastny
That's true, Newhook is producing almost double what BC teammate Boldy has been producing and Boldy was taken before Newhook in the draft (to the mild haha f*ck 'em!). Caufield is an insane sniper and I think KK will be setting him up for years to come. But Newhook has that two-way game, he's a top college player as a rookie and juuust turned 19. Imagine him at 21. He could be the Ryan O'Reilly that we DON'T trade away. Screw you Jay Feaster.

its just me being a bit of an ass bc of how early on there was a lot of Habs fans on here puffing their chests out about caufield over newhook...both are incredible dont get me wrong. But its not this Our player is clearly better than your player snarky comments when they keep on trying to hide posting Avs trades.

One of them did an Avs roster and it ws Newhook Byram and a 2 1sts for Hall...I asked would they do caufield and romonov plus the 1st for hall bc thats what htey asked, and it was a long rant about how their players on an a different level than the ones they put in.
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 50
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 30
I mean it's always fun to play with the idea of reuniting Drouin and Mack. We have Newhook + all those centres listed in the trade so we're not hurting for one. Especially since I think the Avs are trying to time Newhook's development with Kadri's contract.

The only player for me that would make me put almost all the prospects on the table (minus Byram) would be Gallagher. If we lost Timmins in a Gallagher trade, I could be happy with that. If we lost Timmins in a Gallagher+Tatar trade it wouldn't even hurt me. I just don't know exactly what that would look like. And I know MTL fans would hate to lose him, but that's why I'd love to have him and re-sign him.

We seem to have hit an impasse as the only way I'd not be disappointed losing Gally if someone from your top-line Makar or Byram was in the return don't get me wrong I'm not saying that Gallagher is as good as them or has that high of trade value just restating just how much some habs fans would hate to lose him.

But in terms of Timmins if adding one of our better LD prospects not named Romanov need to be sold it might hurt but id be willing to part with Struble or Fairbrother if it could bring us our potential next 1st pair RD
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 57
GloryDaysAreBack
Quoting: SlickWilly
I mean his contract next year really does matter, you guys gotta resign Z, Graves, Nichushkin, Burakovsky, Girard, etc. Bit of a cap crunch there with mostly everyone expecting raises. I think the avs would be better off not going for someone with term. Everyone who has a year someone is gonna throw the "JASON ZUCKER GOT THIS" and its gonna be more dumb comparisons. Kreider makes the most sense or if you're looking cheap go for Kovalchuk or someone like that. Anyone who has term someone is gonna tell you Newhook and Byram or bust and its not worth the dumb arguments filling up your notis

Depending on the term. A year and a half for a blue chip prospect who is likely to provide a good decade of solid production and defensive support? Maybe if we're trading for a Klefbom or Pastrnak kind of contract yeah you'd have a point. Top prospect involved in the trade for our top player at that position on a cheap, longer term contract.

We're looking at a 29 year old guy (30 pushing 31 at the end of his contract), who averages 45-55pts/yr, at close to a 5mil cap hit, with a few more prime years (hopefully) who has been known to kind of biff it after a deadline trade and be a healthy scratch on a cup final bound team in the playoffs. Sorry you cannot have Byram.
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 149
If my team had the window Colorado does, yes I would trade Caufield for a top 6 winger if that's what I needed, and believed that that is exactly what would put me over the top.
Having 2 playoff runs with Tatar playing the way he is, then in a contract next year cannot be overlooked.
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 58
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 445
Aside from Price/Drouin rumours earlier this season, there hasn't been any rumours linking any of other Avs top prospects. The most likely thing that has been going around is the rumors of trading Vets on ST deal (Petry, Tatar, Domik, Kovalchuk, etc.). Domi is really the only one linked to players such as Brodin or Dumba.
19 févr. 2020 à 17 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Pmanningno2
If my team had the window Colorado does, yes I would trade Caufield for a top 6 winger if that's what I needed, and believed that that is exactly what would put me over the top.
Having 2 playoff runs with Tatar playing the way he is, then in a contract next year cannot be overlooked.

or you an have newhook/Caufield in 3 playoff runs and must longer into the past.

Dont lie to yourself, you would be sayign the exact opposite if montreal was in the Avs situation right now
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 0
GloryDaysAreBack
its just me being a bit of an ass bc of how early on there was a lot of Habs fans on here puffing their chests out about caufield over newhook...both are incredible dont get me wrong. But its not this Our player is clearly better than your player snarky comments when they keep on trying to hide posting Avs trades.

One of them did an Avs roster and it ws Newhook Byram and a 2 1sts for Hall...I asked would they do caufield and romonov plus the 1st for hall bc thats what htey asked, and it was a long rant about how their players on an a different level than the ones they put in.

I see. I hate the bias of my team's equal prospects are better than yours. At least admit that you aren't quite sure about the value. Caufield is a stud but might be a Gaudreau style Regular Season Hero/Playoff Disappareance due to his size. Yeah they had no clue. I wouldn't even feel good if we traded Newhook, Byram and 2 1sts for Draisaitl or Pastrnak.
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: EzioUchiha
Aside from Price/Drouin rumours earlier this season, there hasn't been any rumours linking any of other Avs top prospects. The most likely thing that has been going around is the rumors of trading Vets on ST deal (Petry, Tatar, Domik, Kovalchuk, etc.). Domi is really the only one linked to players such as Brodin or Dumba.

there really wasnt any price drouins rumours were they. Some Boucher guy on TVA saying Avs should trade for Price and then always randomly Avs should trade for Drouin bc he was Macks linemate 7 years ago.

Fan service speculations...sure. Actual Rumours from insiders. None
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 8
GloryDaysAreBack
Quoting: EhRobin3
We seem to have hit an impasse as the only way I'd not be disappointed losing Gally if someone from your top-line Makar or Byram was in the return don't get me wrong I'm not saying that Gallagher is as good as them or has that high of trade value just restating just how much some habs fans would hate to lose him.

But in terms of Timmins if adding one of our better LD prospects not named Romanov need to be sold it might hurt but id be willing to part with Struble or Fairbrother if it could bring us our potential next 1st pair RD

Yeah that's fair. I like that you've cleared that up. And I am fine accepting that Gallagher won't go to Colorado. A Timmins trade is likely more of an off-season trade if anything. I think most GMs will fill in the TDL inflation rate with draft picks more so than prospects unless it's a Tyler Madden situation and the team can afford it. This is Colorado's first year being seen as a contender so I don't think there's an urgency to drop any of their perceived top prospects this TDL.
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 12
GloryDaysAreBack
there really wasnt any price drouins rumours were they. Some Boucher guy on TVA saying Avs should trade for Price and then always randomly Avs should trade for Drouin bc he was Macks linemate 7 years ago.

Quoting: EzioUchiha

Yeah that's the thing. Drouin and Mack were winning the Memorial Cup for Halifax 7 years ago. They have completely changed. One cried for a trade from a stacked team with elite talent in all positions to become a good complimentary top 6 player. The other fought through being on one of the worst teams in recent history to become one of the best players in the NHL. Training with Sid helps though, ask Marchand.
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 16
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 445

yeah but aside from the speculations about Drouin/Price (french writer, Mike Kelly, etc.), there's hasn't been any fantasy trades linking any of the Big 3 Avs prospecs to the Habs. Like I said Domi is the only Habs that has been linked to specific players (Dumba/Brodin) in media speculations/rumour
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 20
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Yeah that's fair. I like that you've cleared that up. And I am fine accepting that Gallagher won't go to Colorado. A Timmins trade is likely more of an off-season trade if anything. I think most GMs will fill in the TDL inflation rate with draft picks more so than prospects unless it's a Tyler Madden situation and the team can afford it. This is Colorado's first year being seen as a contender so I don't think there's an urgency to drop any of their perceived top prospects this TDL.

Yeah I've unfortunately learned the importance of clarifying yourself in text multiple times so I always try to do that and I'm perfectly fine with an offseason trade I was only curious of what it would take to pry a decent RD prospect for us
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 23
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,570
dont make me report you for trolling

Okay okay...
@BlastnyFromThePastny
I was just joking guys
19 févr. 2020 à 18 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
How does that change anything...remember during the hall period when Habs fans would throw newhook in trades posting them as Avs roster, I asked even back then would you trade caufield for Hall...and it was the same.. NO hes a stud the best pure sniper not in the nhl, etc etc.

Hes a teams top prospect, you dont trade those guys in short sighted deals. Thats the point im trying to get at here

You are 100% right, I’m just saying Caufield is playing with a bad team and Newhook the opposite

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage