Forums/Armchair-GM

OTT Trade

Créé par: LittleBuddha
Équipe: 2019-20 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 28 déc. 2019
Publié: 27 janv. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Extension for JGP 4x4.25 set before trade. JGP and Kadri are the 2/3C we hope Newhook (few more yrs yet) and Jost (who is really starting to look like Nieto's replacement for nxt yr) can become. JGP could be vital for the Avs to go deep over the next couple years. He can step in when Kadri gets tossed for the rest of whatever round he decides to do something stupid in. Half true, half joke. Super Joe figured out the second line over the summer and JGP fills the only hole left in the F group, 3C. I know his production numbers are elevated due to more minutes but the Dzone starts and FO numbers are not inflated or skew. He is that depth guy that can play the slot above (as shown in OTT now) that the avs need. I don't really want to see any one currently in our bottom 6 as our 2C right now. JT? Jost? Belle... no thanks. JT is the closest but... It would be like last year and out in 2. Nuke (the way he is playing Im riding the Train) or Jost can play 3LW and put back together the 4th line.

I was going to say that DeMelo should help the PK but I don't think the problem is with the personnel but in the system. Although I will miss the bone crushing hits, this move strengthens the R side while not subtracting from the L as Cole slides back over. DD might even pair well with Sammy so a reunite of Cole/EJ may be in order. With the Xdraft, Byram, and Graves being well worth Bigras, Z is most likely on the move anyways. Now or in the summer. Extend DD 3x3.2 if possible. and with Timmins, great depth for when EJ goes down, until Hellson is ready to step in as the R side shutdown guy... in about 3 years.
Transactions
COL
  1. DeMelo, Dylan
  2. Pageau, Jean-Gabriel
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (OTT)
OTT
  1. Bowers, Shane
  2. Zadorov, Nikita
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (COL)
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (COL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de FLA
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $71 459 761 $0 $3 532 500 $10 040 239 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
5 571 429 $5 571 429 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
UFA - 4
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 6
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 975 000 $1 975 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
735 000 $735 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DD
UFA - 2
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 2
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
RFA - 1
885 833 $885 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
I dont think this helps the Avs at all.

Pageau wont sign for that sort of money, he will get more and there is no need to extend him. I dont think this a smart long term move for the Avs, plus Sens already gave up on Bowers

spend the assets on the real need, a 2nd line Winger to create the depth, over paying for a 3rd line C makes 0 sense
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 183
Quoting: coga16

Pageau wont sign for that sort of money, he will get more and there is no need to extend him. I dont think this a smart long term move for the Avs, plus Sens already gave up on Bowers

spend the assets on the real need, a 2nd line Winger to create the depth, over paying for a 3rd line C makes 0 sense

I don't think the Avs need a 2nd line winger. Bura and Dons fit those roles just fine. Getting another scorer is not needed and solid two way 3c is and Jost nor JT can pull that off this year.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 45
GloryDaysAreBack
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 469
I can't say I am a fan. I was hoping to do Soda for Pageau this past off-season 1 for 1. At this point I am not happy paying that much for him.

I am down for some 2nd line depth without giving up Z until the offseason. It'd be nice if Bura didn't have to rely on someone on the top line to get hurt in order to produce regularly.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 46
GloryDaysAreBack
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 469
Quoting: LittleBuddha
I don't think the Avs need a 2nd line winger. Bura and Dons fit those roles just fine. Getting another scorer is not needed and solid two way 3c is and Jost nor JT can pull that off this year.

I'd say this year, Bellemare is doing a hell of a job when he's slotted in there.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BlastnyFromThePastny
I can't say I am a fan. I was hoping to do Soda for Pageau this past off-season 1 for 1. At this point I am not happy paying that much for him.

I am down for some 2nd line depth without giving up Z until the offseason. It'd be nice if Bura didn't have to rely on someone on the top line to get hurt in order to produce regularly.

To be honest I'd be happy with Soda as our 3C.
BlastnyFromThePastny a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 49

thats how you create real depth though...Donskoi and Bura have been good and producing beyond expectations, but its also unstable for them to produce at this level consistently. Yuo need a real 2nd line winger, pushing either one of Donskoi or Bura to the 3rd line, which creates a very deep team if you have one of them in that role.

Bowers is NHL ready as soon as their is a roster spot open. Why trade away the guy who can fit that 3C defesnive C that most of this fan base pretends Compher is. If you want that player in that role, Avs have him internally, dont trade him away for the older more expensive version of him,

Adding cap and burning assets for being a few months impatient seems reckless long term but thats just my opinion
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 49
Démarrer sujet
I'd say this year, Bellemare is doing a hell of a job when he's slotted in there.

Yeah he has stepped up. But that 4th of Neito, Cal, and Bells...
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 51

I agree offseason to explore a Z trade is another story, but going into the playoffs, He is more valuable to have on the team.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,012

i agree with the evaluation... other than:

I dont think Pageau will get much more than that. He would have to sacrifice term to get more $ or vice versa.

Look at Dzingel - hardly over 3M for 2 years off a similar performance. Pageau has been good, but not mindbogglingly good. The only way he gets more money is if a boatload of teams get in a bidding war for one of few right shots. Paying Pageau more than the contract here would be a horrible move for any team.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 54
Yeah he has stepped up. But that 4th of Neito, Cal, and Bells...

Bellemare is 6th in 5v5 icetime and 8th in TOI for fowards, hes the 3C if you look at usage.

And if you want some C depth, if Canes move him bc hes apparently unhappy in Carolina, Haula would be a better target than Pageau who you are paying a crazy premium on.
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 56
Quoting: Wqrrior
i agree with the evaluation... other than:

I dont think Pageau will get much more than that. He would have to sacrifice term to get more $ or vice versa.

Look at Dzingel - hardly over 3M for 2 years off a similar performance. Pageau has been good, but not mindbogglingly good. The only way he gets more money is if a boatload of teams get in a bidding war for one of few right shots. Paying Pageau more than the contract here would be a horrible move for any team.

Kevin Hayes got 7m last year after a career year 19g 55pt season. Pageau has 19g and 31 points right now. Someone is going to pay him over 5m bc they are desperate for a 2C
27 janv. 2020 à 15 h 57
Démarrer sujet
thats how you create real depth though...Donskoi and Bura have been good and producing beyond expectations, but its also unstable for them to produce at this level consistently. Yuo need a real 2nd line winger, pushing either one of Donskoi or Bura to the 3rd line, which creates a very deep team if you have one of them in that role.

Bowers is NHL ready as soon as their is a roster spot open. Why trade away the guy who can fit that 3C defesnive C that most of this fan base pretends Compher is. If you want that player in that role, Avs have him internally, dont trade him away for the older more expensive version of him,

Adding cap and burning assets for being a few months impatient seems reckless long term but thats just my opinion

I don't have the faith that JT, Jost, or Bowers is that answer for 3c. I know that is the hope for all three of them. I just don't see any of them filling that role well over at least the next two years. I think with a little consistency the top six will sort it self out. i see that as impatience.
27 janv. 2020 à 16 h 0
I don't have the faith that JT, Jost, or Bowers is that answer for 3c. I know that is the hope for all three of them. I just don't see any of them filling that role well over at least the next two years. I think with a little consistency the top six will sort it self out. i see that as impatience.

Compher is a LW in my mind too, just a guy you can move around plug and play when you are shaking up lines, already committed to him but hes not the long term 3C. Bowers is a better skater than jost and compher, and better defensively as well. If anyone was to hold down a bottom 6 C spot next year, its him. More substance and maturity to his game so I would hold on more hope for him.
27 janv. 2020 à 16 h 2
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,012
Kevin Hayes got 7m last year after a career year 19g 55pt season. Pageau has 19g and 31 points right now. Someone is going to pay him over 5m bc they are desperate for a 2C

kevin hayes is an overall exception here. i myself as a flyers fan still view it as a drastic overpay. the flyers were going to make sure hayes signed no matter the cost.

Pageau is coming off a down year (injury related) and doesnt have many high stat seasons behind him. Typically term is given for consistency and aav is for recent performance.

i still view dzingel as the best comparison of price here. JP might get more because of his position and being RH, but paying him over 4.5M on over 3Y is an overpay already.

If that someone is anyone, it'd be ottawa to keep him.
27 janv. 2020 à 16 h 4
Quoting: Wqrrior
kevin hayes is an overall exception here. i myself as a flyers fan still view it as a drastic overpay. the flyers were going to make sure hayes signed no matter the cost.

Pageau is coming off a down year (injury related) and doesnt have many high stat seasons behind him. Typically term is given for consistency and aav is for recent performance.

i still view dzingel as the best comparison of price here. JP might get more because of his position and being RH, but paying him over 4.5M on over 3Y is an overpay already.

If that someone is anyone, it'd be ottawa to keep him.

dzingel is jsut a winger though. Its that C over inflated value that gets teams everytime. MIddle 6 C give him more term and money.
Flyers did over pay for Hayes big time but thats why I think Pageau will get a bloated contract to, teams just never learn at UFA and if Hayes just signed that last year, they wll try to use him as a comp
27 janv. 2020 à 17 h 0
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,246
All the commenters here are debating the value and where/if Pageau would extend for that value/fit into the roster.

I dont even think Ottawa accepts.

OTT is not interested in Zadorov. DeMelo is cheaper and better and is RHD.

OTT is sending a 2nd (expected to be 32-35OA) and getting a 1st in the (25-31OA) range.

A 2021 5th is worthlesss.

Shane Bowers is... okay. He would be buried on Ottawa though behind about 6 different C on OTT depth chart.

So its a downgrade from DeMelo to Zad and an 5-10 pick upgrade
Big_Euge et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2020 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PLDGEY
All the commenters here are debating the value and where/if Pageau would extend for that value/fit into the roster.

OTT is sending a 2nd (expected to be 32-35OA) and getting a 1st in the (25-31OA) range.

Shane Bowers is... okay. He would be buried on Ottawa though behind about 6 different C on OTT depth chart.

I agree DD is a better RHD which is why I want him. The part that is of value is Z is an RFA and a 2nd pair NHL L D, not a prospect or a "projects to be...", on a playoff contending team that can play both sides. We just have 2 guys that fill that role and another coming up nxt year. And, we cant protect him from Seattle. I'm sorry I didn't know that OTT had that covered. I'd hang on to DD if OTT thinks they can resign.
27 janv. 2020 à 17 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PLDGEY

And 10 slots can be alot
28 janv. 2020 à 9 h 31
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,246
And 10 slots can be alot

Bowers + 10 spots + 5th is OTT's net gain.

We lose Pageau + downgrade from DeMelo to Zad.

Swap the 2021 5th to a 2021 3rd or a 2020 4th and we would agree.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage