Forums/Armchair-GM

Hot Takes ONLY

Créé par: JMaG7201
Équipe: 2019-20 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 13 janv. 2020
Publié: 13 janv. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
READ THE DETAILS!!! These are pretty hot takes so comment your opinion but don't attack me.
Transactions
NYR
  1. Labanc, Kevin
Détails additionnels:
Labanc has always been an intriguing forward in my eyes. Quick hands and elusive speed would make him a solid addition for the Rangers.
SJS
  1. Georgiev, Alexandar
Détails additionnels:
I wonder if Georgiev straight up would be enough. Goaltending is such a premium in the league so I wonder if the Rangers would need to add more to get a player like Labanc or the Sharks would need to add more to get Georgiev
NYR
  1. Kase, Ondrej
Détails additionnels:
Kase is still very young at age 24 and hasn't been the forward Anaheim has hoped. 17 points in 39 games has him fumbling between the 2nd and 3rd line. He's got a bunch of skill and has yet to fully blossom into the top-6 role he should be in. A few assets from the Rangers in addition to Lias could sway the Ducks to send Kase to New York.
ANA
  1. Andersson, Lias
Détails additionnels:
The Lias situation is still way up in the air. A team like Anaheim who is starving for center depth could make a push for Lias. Kase for Lias straight up? No. However if the pieces are right and the money is settled I could see a deal happening with Anaheim. The Ducks however have made it clear that they are looking for big ticket rentals, so I'm not too sure that a player like Andersson is for them. But, you never know.
NYR
  1. Puljujärvi, Jesse [Liste de réserve]
Détails additionnels:
I don't know what the Oilers would consider for Jesse. No matter what the return is for EDM, the Rangers have been heavily interested in Lias for awhile now. It wouldn't surprise me to see Jesse part of a multi-pick/multi-player deal that would send him to New York.
EDM
  1. Trouba, Jacob
Détails additionnels:
Alright. By far the biggest take, Trouba has a very small potential to be moved in the near future. An $8M cap hit is enormous for a player who has struggled to meet expectations in his first year with the Rangers. In addition to that, Tony Deangelo and Adam Fox have immensely surpassed expectations this season, and their contracts are up pretty soon. To see Trouba move would be pretty shocking, but it's not out of the question.
NYR
    Boston has to move out salary to get Kreider, so what they would have to give up to get him would be interesting. Sweeney has told the media that the Bruins are interested in a physical top-6 forward like Kreider or Blackhawks forward Brandon Saad. I truly don't know what Boston would give up to get Kreider, but they are 100% a potential suitor to go after Kreider at the deadline to make another push for the cup.
    BOS
    1. Kreider, Chris
    Détails additionnels:
    Lastly, Kreider rounds out who the Rangers could potentially move. He's been in New York his whole career so for Jeff Gorton to move him would be tough for the dressing room (Mika Zibanejad most notably) and the fanbase. The issue is that Gorton doesn't want to let Kreider walk in free agency and the Rangers don't have the funds to lock up Kreids for another 4 or 5 years. What they do with Kreider is going to be interesting, but a trade with Boston wouldn't be out of the ordinary
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de DAL
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de NYR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $69 853 133 $0 $6 912 500 $11 646 867 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Rangers de New York
    11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    UFA - 2
    3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
    AD
    RFA - 3
    894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    700 000 $700 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Sharks de San Jose
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
    2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
    DG/DD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
    G
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    DG
    RFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    833 333 $833 333 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    13 janv. 2020 à 11 h 30
    Rejoint: nov. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,953
    If this is a joke thread disregard all of this below

The ducks aren't starved for centre depth? Zegras, Steel, Lundestrom, Henrique, then Groulx and Morand as farther away options and Terry and Comtois have experience at C too

Sure we could use another top end C but Andersson is not that and giving Kase up at an all time low in exchange for a player thats a bigger question mark than him is a huge mistake

Not sure where you read that ANA is looking for big ticket rentals but that could not be more untrue for a retooling team
    niko et Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
    13 janv. 2020 à 12 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 0
    I take in mind that both ANA and NYR are looking to turn the page for both respective players. Giving Lias a chance to develop in the NHL over a guy like Nick Shore who has constantly been just ok in his current 4th line C role. I think Lias could have a great future in Anaheim on the wing as well, playing alongside fellow countryman Isac Lundestrom. Starved for C depth isn't the best wording, but Lias is readily available to play important NHL minutes even with the minimal exposure he's had in the league. He's a solid young 200 foot player that I think would fit in well with ANA. In terms of shipping him off fo Kase? Maybe not, but he's a player I could see being part of a larger trade between NYR and ANA. I'll attach a link as well where Sportsnet (Elliotte Friedman) has stated that "The Anaheim Ducks could be willing to help out teams that need to move out some salary." Maybe not necessarily a big ticket guy, but it seems that Anaheim is looking to take on some older, veteran talent for some younger pieces. I appreciate your comment as well, sorry for the large text lol. The big picture here is both teams taking a chance on players that haven't truly panned out for either side.
    13 janv. 2020 à 12 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    13 janv. 2020 à 13 h 18
    Rejoint: nov. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,953
    Quoting: JMaG7201
    I take in mind that both ANA and NYR are looking to turn the page for both respective players. Giving Lias a chance to develop in the NHL over a guy like Nick Shore who has constantly been just ok in his current 4th line C role. I think Lias could have a great future in Anaheim on the wing as well, playing alongside fellow countryman Isac Lundestrom. Starved for C depth isn't the best wording, but Lias is readily available to play important NHL minutes even with the minimal exposure he's had in the league. He's a solid young 200 foot player that I think would fit in well with ANA. In terms of shipping him off fo Kase? Maybe not, but he's a player I could see being part of a larger trade between NYR and ANA. I'll attach a link as well where Sportsnet (Elliotte Friedman) has stated that "The Anaheim Ducks could be willing to help out teams that need to move out some salary." Maybe not necessarily a big ticket guy, but it seems that Anaheim is looking to take on some older, veteran talent for some younger pieces. I appreciate your comment as well, sorry for the large text lol. The big picture here is both teams taking a chance on players that haven't truly panned out for either side.

Unless the cost is around a 3rd or 4th I dont see us having much interest in LA, we have enough players in similar molds to him to give up something substantial would be a mistake since we have no real need or spot for him.

Maybe throwing in LA if we take on Smith, not sure if we pull the trigger on that though I think we would want more than Lias, the most interesting piece NYR has to us is DeAngelo but I'm not sure if you guys move him (Wouldn't be attached to the cap dump)

Guys like Backes, Smith/Staal, and other strict cap dumps are what that article would be referring to imo, but as it said the prospect/pick cost would be high
    13 janv. 2020 à 14 h 8
    Démarrer sujet
    there's a bunch of different ways I can see Lias being shipped off to ANA or quite frankly anywhere in the league.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage