711 000 000 $
32 750 000 $
Transactions
PIT
    just a placeholder but I believe Hornqvist will be moved this offseason
    PIT
    1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2020 (MIN)
    PIT
      whatever it costs to move him. sure his play has improved but his contract still doesn't justify the performance for us. I bet Jarry could be a trade piece
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de MIN
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de ANA
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      Logo de PIT
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2384 000 000 $81 775 000 $0 $850 000 $2 225 000 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 4
      8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 1
      9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 2
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      AG, AD, C
      UFA - 1
      3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 5
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA
      975 000 $975 000 $
      AD, C, AG
      UFA - 2
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 2
      6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
      G
      UFA - 4
      3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 5
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      DD
      UFA - 1
      1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      975 000 $975 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 2
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      700 000 $700 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      20 nov. 2019 à 8 h 58
      Jacob Zentner
      Rejoint: juin 2015
      Mentions "j'aime": 74
      Am i the only pens fan 100% against signing hall to a contract like that?
      20 nov. 2019 à 9 h 2
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 373
      Quoting: jacobzentner

I'm with you. I think a signing like that is going to greatly complicate the rebuild process that is going to have to take place in 3 years.
      20 nov. 2019 à 9 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
      Quoting: jacobzentner

Quoting: DonkeyLips
      I'm with you. I think a signing like that is going to greatly complicate the rebuild process that is going to have to take place in 3 years.

you would both be doing backflips down fifth avenue if pens signed hall. Sure it may complicate the rebuild process in the future, but it would give us several more legit chances at a cup with the Malkin/Sid/Letang core. Pens superstars are signed to great contracts. why not take advantage of it and land a big fish in free agency? The best free agent we landed during the Crosby era was probably Paul Martin...
      20 nov. 2019 à 9 h 20
      I think Johnson's cap number is fair at this point. That's the going rate for a veteran, average defender.
      20 nov. 2019 à 9 h 23
      Quoting: mhockey91
      you would both be doing backflips down fifth avenue if pens signed hall. Sure it may complicate the rebuild process in the future, but it would give us several more legit chances at a cup with the Malkin/Sid/Letang core. Pens superstars are signed to great contracts. why not take advantage of it and land a big fish in free agency? The best free agent we landed during the Crosby era was probably Paul Martin...

I can get on board with signing him and going for it the next three years then trading him for a great return. But the pens would be sacrificing a lot of depth to make that happen. They finally have gotten it back and it shows on the ice. I would hate to lose it again.
      20 nov. 2019 à 9 h 25

The best signing is by far gonchar. Not even close after that.
      mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
      20 nov. 2019 à 9 h 53
      Démarrer sujet
      The best signing is by far gonchar. Not even close after that.

yes my bad I cant believe I forgot him.
      20 nov. 2019 à 10 h 1
      Rejoint: mars 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 8
      Hall? :-D hes sick like all the ex-oilers players - rollercoaster sickness. UP n DOWN. No way to sign him for 11M... Hell no!
      Defense is really bad too :-D oh please no
      20 nov. 2019 à 10 h 45
      Banni
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,837

I imagine signing Hall will be a lot like trading for Chucky. Big name....does little to nothing once he gets here.
      He'll probably be hurt a lot, not find a rhythm and everyone will be like, why did we get stuck with him at 11 million.
      Guys coming off serious knee injury. 20 games 2 goals...... I just don't see how anyone signs him for 11 million with that kind of production. For 11 million I better see a consistent 40 goal effort.
      20 nov. 2019 à 13 h 21
      Démarrer sujet
      I can get on board with signing him and going for it the next three years then trading him for a great return. But the pens would be sacrificing a lot of depth to make that happen. They finally have gotten it back and it shows on the ice. I would hate to lose it again.

I would be completely good with that. And here's the thing about the pens depth... as of right now when healthy these are the lines im rolling with:

guzental-crosby-simon (great chemistry to start the season)
      Galchenyuk-malkin-rust (rust and geno are meshing)
      kahun-mccann-tanev (man is this line fun to watch, and a big reason why pens are playing well despite all the injuries)
      ZAR-Jugs-Hornqvist

thats a very expensive fourth line. hornqvist is a guy who needs playing time with Sid or geno to be worth his cap hit. on the fourth line its kind of a waste. moving out Jugs, Hornqvist, and Johnson wouldn't destroy our depth and it would allow us to get a guy like hall. im more than happy with a Lafferty-Blueger- ZAR fourth line
      20 nov. 2019 à 13 h 25
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: pharrow
      I imagine signing Hall will be a lot like trading for Chucky. Big name....does little to nothing once he gets here.
      He'll probably be hurt a lot, not find a rhythm and everyone will be like, why did we get stuck with him at 11 million.
      Guys coming off serious knee injury. 20 games 2 goals...... I just don't see how anyone signs him for 11 million with that kind of production. For 11 million I better see a consistent 40 goal effort.

you're Chucky comparison is way off. this is Taylor hall were talking about. hes a legit elite talent. galchenyuk is nowhere close to him. you are right about his poor season this year though. if he scores only 25 goals and 70 points he wont sign for 11 million. just depends how the rest of the season shakes out. Conceivably we could get him under 10 million, and I would be ALL for that. (then again skinner signed for 9 million so we'll see)
      my point im trying to make is that with Kessel gone, we could definitely use another elite winger and there is absolutely a fit with hall
      20 nov. 2019 à 13 h 32
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: Morcak
      Hall? :-D hes sick like all the ex-oilers players - rollercoaster sickness. UP n DOWN. No way to sign him for 11M... Hell no!
      Defense is really bad too :-D oh please no

the defence is very open ended. If Marino and Petterson take another step forward after this season, that would be a pretty damn solid group.
      20 nov. 2019 à 16 h 25
      I would be completely good with that. And here's the thing about the pens depth... as of right now when healthy these are the lines im rolling with:

guzental-crosby-simon (great chemistry to start the season)
      Galchenyuk-malkin-rust (rust and geno are meshing)
      kahun-mccann-tanev (man is this line fun to watch, and a big reason why pens are playing well despite all the injuries)
      ZAR-Jugs-Hornqvist

thats a very expensive fourth line. hornqvist is a guy who needs playing time with Sid or geno to be worth his cap hit. on the fourth line its kind of a waste. moving out Jugs, Hornqvist, and Johnson wouldn't destroy our depth and it would allow us to get a guy like hall. im more than happy with a Lafferty-Blueger- ZAR fourth line

The thing with depth isn't about when everyone is healthy, it's about when someone is injured. All season the pens have had big time players out of the lineup. Because of their depth they have been able to still have a mostly NHL caliber lineup. With the roster you have above they are one injury away from having to put ahl players on the ice for a regular shift. Let alone multiple injuries.
      20 nov. 2019 à 23 h 58
      Banni
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
      you're Chucky comparison is way off. this is Taylor hall were talking about. hes a legit elite talent. galchenyuk is nowhere close to him. you are right about his poor season this year though. if he scores only 25 goals and 70 points he wont sign for 11 million. just depends how the rest of the season shakes out. Conceivably we could get him under 10 million, and I would be ALL for that. (then again skinner signed for 9 million so we'll see)
      my point im trying to make is that with Kessel gone, we could definitely use another elite winger and there is absolutely a fit with hall

It is hall we are talking about. And he's had one up and down career. I mean look at the stats it's really 2 good years in 10 years. That's not what I call elite talent.
      Not worth 11 million on a 7 year deal. I think that's a mistake waiting to happen. I don't know, coming off knee surgery this year is not looking good for him. That's worry some in some sense. But I know from personally experience having tore up my own knee it takes 2 years to really feel comfortable on it.
      I don't think he resigns with the penguins anyway. He'd be joining a team that he knows is going to be going through a major rebuild in the middle of that contract. I don't see him doing that.
      It's kind of like JT joining TOR. He's gonna want a team that is capable of running the length of that 7 year deal. I think that eliminates the penguins. Unless there is a hand shake deal that he gets traded out before it expires.
      21 nov. 2019 à 3 h 34
      Rejoint: mars 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 8
      the defence is very open ended. If Marino and Petterson take another step forward after this season, that would be a pretty damn solid group.

I agree. But Im talking about the Riikola and Van Riemsdyk. How about the young prospects that we have? Pierre-Olivier and Addison?
      21 nov. 2019 à 11 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: pharrow
      It is hall we are talking about. And he's had one up and down career. I mean look at the stats it's really 2 good years in 10 years. That's not what I call elite talent.
      Not worth 11 million on a 7 year deal. I think that's a mistake waiting to happen. I don't know, coming off knee surgery this year is not looking good for him. That's worry some in some sense. But I know from personally experience having tore up my own knee it takes 2 years to really feel comfortable on it.
      I don't think he resigns with the penguins anyway. He'd be joining a team that he knows is going to be going through a major rebuild in the middle of that contract. I don't see him doing that.
      It's kind of like JT joining TOR. He's gonna want a team that is capable of running the length of that 7 year deal. I think that eliminates the penguins. Unless there is a hand shake deal that he gets traded out before it expires.

I would say hes had 3 elite years. 12/13, 13/14, and then his Hart Trophy season. Last season he had 37 points in 33 games, but injuries obviously derailed him because it looked like he would have another elite season there. You're right about the rebuilding aspect though. they would have to have an agreement that once the pens were on the downward trend, they would trade him. look at EK though, he signed in San Jose despite them being much closer to rebuild. I think the most logical spot for Hall is Colorado
      21 nov. 2019 à 11 h 8
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: Morcak
      I agree. But Im talking about the Riikola and Van Riemsdyk. How about the young prospects that we have? Pierre-Olivier and Addison?

I think TVR is very underrated. hes a bottom 4 D. he can play in your 2nd or 3rd pairing. Obviously tho if one of pens prospects is making a push then let them play
      21 nov. 2019 à 11 h 10
      Démarrer sujet
      The thing with depth isn't about when everyone is healthy, it's about when someone is injured. All season the pens have had big time players out of the lineup. Because of their depth they have been able to still have a mostly NHL caliber lineup. With the roster you have above they are one injury away from having to put ahl players on the ice for a regular shift. Let alone multiple injuries.

fair enough, but we saw how AHL guys did for Pittsburgh in the past (2016 season and 2017 season). Im not following WBS at all, but if pens have some good young players down there (ex. guys like Sheary, rust, Simon, etc) we would be okay.
      21 nov. 2019 à 15 h 47
      fair enough, but we saw how AHL guys did for Pittsburgh in the past (2016 season and 2017 season). Im not following WBS at all, but if pens have some good young players down there (ex. guys like Sheary, rust, Simon, etc) we would be okay.

I think we are seeing what wbs has to offer now. After Lafferty not much there. Unless a prospect takes a big leap...
      21 nov. 2019 à 16 h 5
      Démarrer sujet
      I think we are seeing what wbs has to offer now. After Lafferty not much there. Unless a prospect takes a big leap...

AHL can be funny though. Bryan Rust wasn't exactly lighting it up before he got called to the NHL. 6 points in 16 games during the 15/16 AHL
      22 nov. 2019 à 1 h 45
      Rejoint: oct. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 0
      Why do so many of you want to pay Murray so much for so long? I know you're all going to say he won two Cups, but what has he done since? He has been a middle of the pack goaltender. I'd be giving Jarry more than the second of back to back games right now.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage