Créé par: MisstheWhalers
Équipe: 2019-20 Oilers d'Edmonton
Date de création initiale: 8 août 2019
Publié: 9 août 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
So who needs to add?
Yes I think the Oilers are gonna need to carry three goalies.. Lol
Didn't want to trade Kassian, Gagner or Khaira but needed the cap space.
I think these are fair and realistic trades that make the Oilers better, yes trading Klefbom is a risky move given their feeble backend but keeping Klefbom and going with this forward group as is means they're STILL gonna SUCK so trade one of your few trade chips and hope Caleb Jones can get the job done in the top 4. Lehkonen is in the deal to make up for the difference in term between Tatar and Klefbom's contracts and Pulujarvi being a RFA and under the Habs control for at least 4 years, the Habs have plenty of good wingers and wing prospects, they can sacrifice a couple to solidify their defense. Kulak is in the trade cause he's basically been squeezed out by the addition of Klefbom and Chiarot so he's expendable and let's face it, the Oilers could use him.. Lol
Kassian is in there to make the money work for the Oilers, the Habs could use his size.
The Rangers trade is pretty self explanatory, the Rangers get cap space and a mid pick, the Oilers get a decent middle 6 winger and a late pick, Manning will likely be a healthy scratch in Hartford but it is what it is.. Lol
Ducks and King trades are freeing up some cap space and getting a 3rd goalie and a 4th line winger, picks could be added either way if necessary but felt they were fair as is.
I wanted to sign Ben Hutton but there's just no cap space.
I think these moves are realistic and make the Oilers better and work for all teams involved. I also think this would be the best way for the Oilers to get some value out of Pulujarvi, use him as a sweetener in a bigger trade, moving him in a one for one or for a pick isn't gonna help them much at all. This is how I'd make the lines.
Looking for opinions, are these fair trades? Who needs to add and what?
All opinions are welcome.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
11 100 000 $
Transactions
EDM
  1. Namestnikov, Vladislav
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2020 (VAN)
NYR
  1. Manning, Brandon
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Rangers bury Manning in the AHL, his cap hit is a little over a million when buried, like $2.9 million in cap savings for the Rangers.
EDM
  1. Campbell, Jack
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (LAK)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de VAN
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de LAK
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 364 999 $0 $1 840 000 $3 135 001 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 7
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Rangers de New York
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 1
2 150 000 $2 150 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
G
NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
720 000 $720 000 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 août 2019 à 23 h 4
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,585
Quoting: Ccc
If you could read, I said a trade and extend, something that wouldn’t be done without an extension. You know that’s better than worse assets right lol? Anyways this is all ifs if you could read again. Or even trade him for Rust + additional assets, maybe Klefbom for Rust + Simon and maybe more I’m not to sure on a pens view on this trade example. But I’d rather Rust and Simon more than Tatar rebounded last year, for all we know it was a one off. And I said early season as well lol, it’s like you only saw what you wanted to see. Sometimes patience is better than a quick jump of the gun, make small moves now and see where teams are at 20 games in and if EDM is even 9-8-1 they are by no means out of the playoffs. I wouldn’t choose to wait till TDL but Klefbom once again as I’ve stated can grab more, because you added JP and kassian, I even tho I think negatively of JP I think you could even trade JP + a like 4th for Rust as I’ve seen pens fans like that trade, that gives you a winger for Mcdavid and not trading Klefbom. Lol so now even scratch my idea of trading Klefbom for Rust cause you already have him and not you can maybe be .500 or just above .600 and still in WC contending and by TDL boom now you can use your weird idea of trading Klefbom. Like I would love to see the oilers fail and not have to deal with them but Klefbom could grab more from many other teams than Tatar

Rust is better then Tatar? Get real.. Lol
Its obvious you just don't like Tatar, to each there own.

So would Hoffman be better than Tatar, maybe but I don't make trades that are based on imaginary extensions being in place and Hoffman isn't getting trading whereas Montreal could use a LHD and they have surplus wingers so it makes sense that these two teams might be trade partners.

And let's be serious for a bit, Pulujarvi's value right now is pretty low, if they could get Rust for him it probably would've happened by now. Pens fans like that trade idea cause Rutherford's moronic signings have put them in cap hell and they see Rust as a trade chip for a cheaper player with untapped potential that needs a change of scenery like Pulujarvi, if the Pens weren't cap crunched I highly doubt Pens fans would be willing to trade Rust for Pulujarvi considering Pulujarvi has struggled to gain any traction so far.
Is anyone lining up to acquire Johnson or Tanev?
No they're very likely not so trading Rust for a former 4th overall pick and freeing up a couple million in cap space probably seems like a decent option to them.

Oh and I can read fine thanks, your first comment was a bit of a mess, try typing a coherent sentence.
9 août 2019 à 23 h 13
? San Jose Sharks ?
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 282
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Rust is better then Tatar? Get real.. Lol
Its obvious you just don't like Tatar, to each there own.

So would Hoffman be better than Tatar, maybe but I don't make trades that are based on imaginary extensions being in place and Hoffman isn't getting trading whereas Montreal could use a LHD and they have surplus wingers so it makes sense that these two teams might be trade partners.

And let's be serious for a bit, Pulujarvi's value right now is pretty low, if they could get Rust for him it probably would've happened by now. Pens fans like that trade idea cause Rutherford's moronic signings have put them in cap hell and they see Rust as a trade chip for a cheaper player with untapped potential that needs a change of scenery like Pulujarvi, if the Pens weren't cap crunched I highly doubt Pens fans would be willing to trade Rust for Pulujarvi considering Pulujarvi has struggled to gain any traction so far.
Is anyone lining up to acquire Johnson or Tanev?
No they're very likely not so trading Rust for a former 4th overall pick and freeing up a couple million in cap space probably seems like a decent option to them.

Oh and I can read fine thanks, your first comment was a bit of a mess, try typing a coherent sentence.

Clearly your reading comprehension isn’t up to par. To start this is AGM it’s all imaginary. So like real life a team wouldn’t trade for someone they couldnt extend unless they wanted a rental. They ask the GM for the trade and talk with the player, if there’s a common ground struck than it becomes a reality. I clearly stated it would be trading for a UFA willing to resign. Continued, I said Rust would be a top 6 to hold off until TDL I never said he’s better than Tatar. You’re once again reading and seeing what you want to and not what’s actually being said. So you can’t read very well it seems. I said acquire Rust or a cheaper yet still good top6 to help the team without damaging the actual team. Then, by TDL/ Maybe February; you can go out and field the market and acquire a legit acquisition if they were to ever trade Klefbom. It seems even if I had prof read my entire comment before sending it, it would not help you. Sorry to hear buddy!
9 août 2019 à 23 h 20
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Ccc
Clearly your reading comprehension isn’t up to par. To start this is AGM it’s all imaginary. So like real life a team wouldn’t trade for someone they couldnt extend unless they wanted a rental. They ask the GM for the trade and talk with the player, if there’s a common ground struck than it becomes a reality. I clearly stated it would be trading for a UFA willing to resign. Continued, I said Rust would be a top 6 to hold off until TDL I never said he’s better than Tatar. You’re once again reading and seeing what you want to and not what’s actually being said. So you can’t read very well it seems. I said acquire Rust or a cheaper yet still good top6 to help the team without damaging the actual team. Then, by TDL/ Maybe February; you can go out and field the market and acquire a legit acquisition if they were to ever trade Klefbom. It seems even if I had prof read my entire comment before sending it, it would not help you. Sorry to hear buddy!

You didn't clearly says trading for a guy willing to resign but I don't make trades based on what ifs and maybes even though this is all imaginary.. Lol
Whatever, you think Tatar sucks, it's all good.. Lol
10 août 2019 à 11 h 12
ChytilMania
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 294
NYR pass respectfully.
10 août 2019 à 11 h 37
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: ChytilMania
NYR pass respectfully.

Do you think the Rangers are gonna keep Namestnikov or do you think theres a better deal/offer out there for him?
10 août 2019 à 16 h 46
ChytilMania
Do you think the Rangers are gonna keep Namestnikov or do you think theres a better deal/offer out there for him?

It depends. I think he’s someone who doesn’t have much value because of an overpriced contract, so we should keep him till the deadline and let his stock increase, but if the remaining RFAs really want big contracts and nothing can be worked out then we trade him for whatever we can get.
10 août 2019 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: ChytilMania
It depends. I think he’s someone who doesn’t have much value because of an overpriced contract, so we should keep him till the deadline and let his stock increase, but if the remaining RFAs really want big contracts and nothing can be worked out then we trade him for whatever we can get.

Gotcha and yeah that's good asset management.

I get that the Deangelo negotiations could take time but I really don't get what the holdup is in signing Lemieux, wtf has that kid done to get more then a simple one year one million dollar contract.
ChytilMania a aimé ceci.
11 août 2019 à 14 h 1
ChytilMania
Gotcha and yeah that's good asset management.

I get that the Deangelo negotiations could take time but I really don't get what the holdup is in signing Lemieux, wtf has that kid done to get more then a simple one year one million dollar contract.

Yes agreed.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage