Forums/Armchair-GM

Easiest Answer To Cap Problem

Créé par: ClockReads2113
Équipe: 2019-20 Capitals de Washington
Date de création initiale: 24 juill. 2019
Publié: 25 juill. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Vanecek is NHL ready and has a higher ceiling than Copley. At the very least he should be able to do the exact same thing Copley did last season. Unlikely Copley gets picked up on waivers so he can be called up if need be.
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WSH
Logo de COL
Logo de WSH
Logo de ARI
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $71 270 962 $1 150 000 $82 500 $10 229 038 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Capitals de Washington
9 538 462 $9 538 462 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
5 166 667 $5 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
6 700 000 $6 700 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 6
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
2 415 000 $2 415 000 $
C
UFA - 4
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
716 667 $716 667 $
G
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 345 000 $2 345 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juill. 2019 à 15 h 46
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,386
Quoting: pharrow
Your carlson comment is obviously directed at someone else.
And if there were solid young prospects, they would be playing.
We can talk about bad contracts if you want. Hags is a bad contract. I'm sorry, I know his game well. He couldn't score a goal to save his life. He's useless out there to generate offense.
Oshie contract is worse than Hornqvist. They are both the same injury prone player with head issues. The only difference is one doesn't last till the player is 38.
They both have the same issues. They don't play up temp games. They are both the same age. And if you are basing it off the number over the last two years it's about equal production. So lets just end that argument.
Gudbranson isn't a bad contract. So that's done. I'm more then willing to accept a defense man with an even strength corsi of 54-55% range when they spend 60% of their faceoffs in the defensive zone.
He played well. You just judge him for what he did on a team that wasn't using him properly.

You don't even know what Tanev will do yet. You just assume. You can easily look at a contract like Eller and call it just as bad a contract.
Not even know how you get jugs as a bad contract. but you troll constantly so there is that.

Like I said. This is one of the oldest teams in the league. That's a true statement. I'm gonna guess its top 8 in age.
You are tight against the cap, and you will feel that next year. It's ok it happens to all teams. But it could have been avoided by playing more youth instead of signing aging vets like Hags for millions.
But go on with your bad self.

capitals have 2 that are nhl ready (alexeyev and Fehérváry) unfortunately they arent able to play bc orlov kempny and djoo are all currently better and alexeyev is coming back from injury. capitals are going to be able to trade either kempny or orlov for a pretty massive return due to their great contracts

oshie vs horny since you think they are close

oshie 143 games. 43goals. 101points
horny 139 games. 47 goals 86 points

so in 4 less games horny has 4 more goals but 15 less points... id say oshie is the better player hands down. oshie is still able to play in the tp 6 horny might be 4th line next year at best 3rd line.

that corsi was over 20 games? he ha the nhl worse corsi the other 60 games last season..... and paying a 3rd pairing dman 4milliom for the next 2 years is terrible.... he played well for the penguins but short sample sizes aren't the best inductors

nobody know what tanev is going to do but paying him that much money and hes 27 years old and has 51 career points. he adds some bite but you easily could have achieved that with signing other guys for far less money.

eller has scored 35 points or more the last 2 seasons as a 3rd line center.....thats on the high side of 3rd line center average with very solid production. 2.5-3.5 is ideal for a 3rd line center. he was also able to fill in perfectly at 2c during the cup run when backstrom was out. hes a great 3rd line center and an average number 2 center. can't ask for more than that for a guy who's had average talent on his wings for 2 years... literally made Brett Connelly career.

jugs is very overrated considering he was used as a wing and was brought in to be a center..... he had similar numbers to burakovsky ha. same story different player. got injured and is still looking to find his game. waste of Money you could have got a way better player for far far less money. I wouldn't trade eller 1 for 1 for jugs..... not even if you tossed me a 2nd round pick

I don't troll as other penguins fans have said you just understand value or common sense. bc somebody disagrees with you point you call it "trolling" like some sort of child

top 8 or #8 is different from the oldest ......but hey keep on trying
26 juill. 2019 à 16 h 16
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: Capitalfail67
capitals have 2 that are nhl ready (alexeyev and Fehérváry) unfortunately they arent able to play bc orlov kempny and djoo are all currently better and alexeyev is coming back from injury. capitals are going to be able to trade either kempny or orlov for a pretty massive return due to their great contracts

oshie vs horny since you think they are close

oshie 143 games. 43goals. 101points
horny 139 games. 47 goals 86 points

so in 4 less games horny has 4 more goals but 15 less points... id say oshie is the better player hands down. oshie is still able to play in the tp 6 horny might be 4th line next year at best 3rd line.

that corsi was over 20 games? he ha the nhl worse corsi the other 60 games last season..... and paying a 3rd pairing dman 4milliom for the next 2 years is terrible.... he played well for the penguins but short sample sizes aren't the best inductors

nobody know what tanev is going to do but paying him that much money and hes 27 years old and has 51 career points. he adds some bite but you easily could have achieved that with signing other guys for far less money.

eller has scored 35 points or more the last 2 seasons as a 3rd line center.....thats on the high side of 3rd line center average with very solid production. 2.5-3.5 is ideal for a 3rd line center. he was also able to fill in perfectly at 2c during the cup run when backstrom was out. hes a great 3rd line center and an average number 2 center. can't ask for more than that for a guy who's had average talent on his wings for 2 years... literally made Brett Connelly career.

jugs is very overrated considering he was used as a wing and was brought in to be a center..... he had similar numbers to burakovsky ha. same story different player. got injured and is still looking to find his game. waste of Money you could have got a way better player for far far less money. I wouldn't trade eller 1 for 1 for jugs..... not even if you tossed me a 2nd round pick

I don't troll as other penguins fans have said you just understand value or common sense. bc somebody disagrees with you point you call it "trolling" like some sort of child

top 8 or #8 is different from the oldest ......but hey keep on trying

omg you are such a caps homer.
you over here counting assists as being the better player and saying Horny is a "4th line player" he guy had a 63% corsi on the 3rd line last year with Jugs. But you know they are both cap dumps and over rated. What a clown and you say you don't troll. Honestly know something before talking. Horny's issues on the penguins have nothing to do with his play, it's his style. They want to play faster, run and gun hockey. Oshie would have the same issues on the penguins as well as he's not a fast player. You don't notice it on washington because your top line consists of a guy who can't skate and sits in a circle half the game.

Lets be honest you just don't want Gudbranson on the penguins. Enough said there. Don't worry we keeping him.

PS I never said they oldest. I know they aren't the oldest team. I said one of the oldest. And I'd say top 8 fits that bill.

Just get over it. It's an older team. They have very little youth on the roster. It causes cap issues. I don't know why you can't just admit that.
If they had fast young skilled forwards they would be playing. They don't. So you sign guys like Hags who's offensive moves consist of missing the net by 3 feet.
26 juill. 2019 à 16 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,281
PS I never said they oldest. I know they aren't the oldest team. I said one of the oldest. And I'd say top 8 fits that bill.

Just get over it. It's an older team. They have very little youth on the roster. It causes cap issues. I don't know why you can't just admit that.
If they had fast young skilled forwards they would be playing. They don't. So you sign guys like Hags who's offensive moves consist of missing the net by 3 feet.

PIT was the 2nd oldest team in the league last season (https://theathletic.com/579795/2018/10/10/sizing-up-the-nhl-2018-19-nhl-teams-by-age-height-and-weight/), while Caps were 7th. But still doesn't mean anything, you can be "older" and still very good.

Yes it has caused cap issues (though that's more due the cap coming in at $1.5M less than teams were told) this season. But just this season. As many have shown you the Caps will have a crap load of space starting next summer with Holtby coming off the roster and players slowly being replaced by our young talent. It really isn't an issue at all like you're making it to be. You make it sound like we'll end up like VGK for the next decade or something lol

And we didn't sign Hags for offense, we signed him for his elite defensive play and PKing. Caps were garbage last year defensively and they fixed that this summer.
Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2019 à 16 h 33
Caps fan idk why
omg you are such a caps homer.
you over here counting assists as being the better player and saying Horny is a "4th line player" he guy had a 63% corsi on the 3rd line last year with Jugs. But you know they are both cap dumps and over rated. What a clown and you say you don't troll. Honestly know something before talking. Horny's issues on the penguins have nothing to do with his play, it's his style. They want to play faster, run and gun hockey. Oshie would have the same issues on the penguins as well as he's not a fast player. You don't notice it on washington because your top line consists of a guy who can't skate and sits in a circle half the game.

Lets be honest you just don't want Gudbranson on the penguins. Enough said there. Don't worry we keeping him.

im the troll and you say ovi can't skate hahahahaha.. gtfoh the greatest goal scorer of all time can't skate. no hes found a way to score that nobodies been able to figure out.

I have no issue being old.....the yzerman wings were old also caps have skill and depth right now.. hags is a defensive player and we signed him to help the pk not to score 30 goals. more than likely hes the guy Seattle picks up
26 juill. 2019 à 16 h 36
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: ClockReads2113
PIT was the 2nd oldest team in the league last season (https://theathletic.com/579795/2018/10/10/sizing-up-the-nhl-2018-19-nhl-teams-by-age-height-and-weight/), while Caps were 7th. But still doesn't mean anything, you can be "older" and still very good.

Yes it has caused cap issues (though that's more due the cap coming in at $1.5M less than teams were told) this season. But just this season. As many have shown you the Caps will have a crap load of space starting next summer with Holtby coming off the roster and players slowly being replaced by our young talent. It really isn't an issue at all like you're making it to be. You make it sound like we'll end up like VGK for the next decade or something lol

And we didn't sign Hags for offense, we signed him for his elite defensive play and PKing. Caps were garbage last year defensively and they fixed that this summer.

yeah capitals have so many amazing contracts they can move that cap issues don't really exist..... plus we have depth signed for a while at below nhl average rates.... hags speed and knowledge helps make or pk top 15 not bottom 10 haha
ClockReads2113 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2019 à 20 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 28
see that's a bad plan in finishing out OV last years. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is. They either have to find a replacement which will probably cost a bit, or resign him. Because winging it, really is not an option.
I think they trade someone else out to make room. Eller, Hags, Djoos. What ever it takes but they got to have a decent goalie otherwise, just fold the tend up.

Hello, sorry i'm late

I agree with this to an extent since if we move some of our defenseman it gives our top 2 skater prospects (alexeyev and fehervary) a shot in the big leauges. Its going to come down to contract tetris if we want to keep Holtby. Whether we keep Holtby or not depends on how Samsonov does this upcoming year probably. If GMBM wants to play contract tetris, more power too him. We're just going to have to wait and see what happens
26 juill. 2019 à 23 h 57
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: ClockReads2113

see this right here is the issue. Once Holtby comes off the books. I have already stated. That's not really in the best interest of washington. For a team closing out their window with players like OV last years, the last thing you want is to be looking for a goalie. Lots of people are assuming he's gonna be the one getting the short end of the stick. Yet they don't really have anyone who they know for sure who can replace him at this level.

As for the penguins being the second oldest team last year. Now look at them. They made the conscious effort to get younger. As have a lot of other teams. There are reasons for that. One of them being the cap.

Quoting: Capitalfail67
im the troll and you say ovi can't skate hahahahaha.. gtfoh the greatest goal scorer of all time can't skate. no hes found a way to score that nobodies been able to figure out.

I have no issue being old.....the yzerman wings were old also caps have skill and depth right now.. hags is a defensive player and we signed him to help the pk not to score 30 goals. more than likely hes the guy Seattle picks up

Standing in one place shooting a slap shot while the other 4 players do the work does not make you a great skater. So please just stop. Hell he's the only player in the league who has to put his hand up to come off the ice. That's just sad.

Quoting: Rayquaza649
Hello, sorry i'm late

I agree with this to an extent since if we move some of our defenseman it gives our top 2 skater prospects (alexeyev and fehervary) a shot in the big leauges. Its going to come down to contract tetris if we want to keep Holtby. Whether we keep Holtby or not depends on how Samsonov does this upcoming year probably. If GMBM wants to play contract tetris, more power too him. We're just going to have to wait and see what happens

See, reason.
The last person on the ice you want to be replacing is a goalie unless you know for sure you got THE GUY to replace him. They don't know that yet. It could be, but they don't know. Given how goalies are, to place a bet on that is hard. It's just like CBJ right now. Elvis is a really good goalie...in europe. But their goalie situation could come back and be a total mess. Everyone knows that. They could be fine, but no one knows for sure. Is that really how anyone wants to end up?
27 juill. 2019 à 11 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,281
see this right here is the issue. Once Holtby comes off the books. I have already stated. That's not really in the best interest of washington. For a team closing out their window with players like OV last years, the last thing you want is to be looking for a goalie. Lots of people are assuming he's gonna be the one getting the short end of the stick. Yet they don't really have anyone who they know for sure who can replace him at this level.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see but I guarantee Samsonov has an amazing AHL season, gets some NHL games, and is the starter for the 2020-2021 season. Vanecek could be considered too.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage