Forums/Armchair-GM

REALISTIC GOALS FOR WINGS

Créé par: CapFriendlysFinest
Équipe: 2019-20 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 24 juin 2019
Publié: 24 juin 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This team is built to lose. Thats the point, with nearly 25 strong teams in the NHL this year, it would be smart for Yzerman to trade what he has for the future.

Only FA signing I would want is to get Tanev into the mix. Guy brings heart and sole into a line up
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2825 000 $
2825 000 $
2825 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
33 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Seider, Moritz
3925 000 $
Transactions
DET
  1. Gagné, Gabriel [Droits de RFA]
  2. Zaitsev, Nikita
Détails additionnels:
Leafs shed 3.5 million in cap while also getting a young RHD
TOR
  1. Bowey, Madison
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2020 (DET)
Détails additionnels:
Taking on a defenseman who can easily out play Ericsson and Daley. Both guys Will be done after this season freeing over 7.5 million in cap. Also getting young big player in Gagne who can play RW for the Griffins
DET
  1. Clarkson, David
  2. Holden, Nick
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (VGK)
Détails additionnels:
Hicketts is a young D who could play depth role this year for Vegas and cost noting. Best to have him sit in the minors to start season before bringing up. Switch 2nd and 3rd evens out value
VGK
  1. Hicketts, Joe
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (DET)
Détails additionnels:
Just taking some added cap for the Knights to get under the cap. Clarkson will waive as he is still staying inside the USA, following similar tax laws. Holden is expandable on D
DET
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (MTL)
Détails additionnels:
Simple 2nd rounder is all it takes as Green is an FA, 33 and coming off a rough injury.
MTL
  1. Green, Mike (2 650 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Allows montreal to play more with FAs by holding half of Greens Cap. They also get great Top 4 guy.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de WSH
Logo de DET
Logo de SJS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $67 904 998 $145 000 $3 407 500 $13 595 002 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 4
3 300 000 $3 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 100 000 $$1M)
G
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
6 083 333 $6 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
3 166 666 $3 166 666 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 954 545 $3 954 545 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juin 2019 à 13 h 12
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,863
Leafs will gladly give you Zaitsev just to save cap. You can keep Bowey. What's the insanity about Clarkson being traded? Green stays a Wing till TDL and then you might agree to a trade.
24 juin 2019 à 13 h 19
JenniClayton
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 43
Quoting: palhal
Leafs will gladly give you Zaitsev just to save cap. You can keep Bowey. What's the insanity about Clarkson being traded? Green stays a Wing till TDL and then you might agree to a trade.

Vegas asked for his no-trade list; a pretty strong indicator that they are looking to move him. And the Wings are a team looking to leverage cap space into young assets. That is the insanity.
CapFriendlysFinest a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2019 à 13 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 457

Quoting: JenniClayton
Vegas asked for his no-trade list; a pretty strong indicator that they are looking to move him. And the Wings are a team looking to leverage cap space into young assets. That is the insanity.

Leafs need something back, Bowey is perfect to play while Dermott is hurt. And Vegas is looking to move him ASAP for the cap space before the season so the trade helps alot.

I agree with green tho, he probably isnt moved in the TDL
24 juin 2019 à 15 h 39
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,063
I agree with Green not moving until the TDL but that is if he hasn't fallen apart by then he seems to do that near the end of the season. Taking Clarkson only makes sense if Miller is coming in return. Zaitsev's contract $4.5M for 5 more years is insane and with Detroit is finally getting rid of some of their bad contracts it makes no sense to bring on another one. Plus Gagne isn't close to enough for taking on Zaitsev's contract a good defense prospect might do it and Toronto has a few of them Rosen, Liljegren or Sandin but I think that would be more than Toronto would be willing to give. So the chances of Zaitsev coming to Detroit isn't very likely. That brings us to Hicketts the first time Hicketts was brought he looked great offensively and not so much defensively and last season when he got another it was the opposite. If he wants to play in the NHL he needs to find some middle ground. if Miller is part of the deal I'd say good bye to Hicketts but there are people in the Wings organization that really like him, so I don't know if he even leaves Detroit. I'm not sure about Tanev 29yrs old he is almost too old for Detroits rebuild, but if Detroit can get him for 3yrs @ $3M per and not have to give up any assets in the process I'm good with it. Chances are he gets traded or signs for more money. Now Yzerman's contract with didn't end until after the Wings were done for the season. I don't see him making any big moves till he knows the team better.
24 juin 2019 à 15 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
I agree with Green not moving until the TDL but that is if he hasn't fallen apart by then he seems to do that near the end of the season. Taking Clarkson only makes sense if Miller is coming in return. Zaitsev's contract $4.5M for 5 more years is insane and with Detroit is finally getting rid of some of their bad contracts it makes no sense to bring on another one. Plus Gagne isn't close to enough for taking on Zaitsev's contract a good defense prospect might do it and Toronto has a few of them Rosen, Liljegren or Sandin but I think that would be more than Toronto would be willing to give. So the chances of Zaitsev coming to Detroit isn't very likely. That brings us to Hicketts the first time Hicketts was brought he looked great offensively and not so much defensively and last season when he got another it was the opposite. If he wants to play in the NHL he needs to find some middle ground. if Miller is part of the deal I'd say good bye to Hicketts but there are people in the Wings organization that really like him, so I don't know if he even leaves Detroit. I'm not sure about Tanev 29yrs old he is almost too old for Detroits rebuild, but if Detroit can get him for 3yrs @ $3M per and not have to give up any assets in the process I'm good with it. Chances are he gets traded or signs for more money. Now Yzerman's contract with didn't end until after the Wings were done for the season. I don't see him making any big moves till he knows the team better.

I feel awful for Green cause hes such a great guy and has publicity stated how much he loves Detroit and how he doesnt want to leave. It sucks he gets hurt cause hes a great D when hes not. Im fully on board with the TDL deal.

Zaitsev's contract isnt the best but hes not has bad as everyone thinks. Last season when he was playing with Muzzin, they had such a great shutdown role going. I think hed be a good fit for a team that has ALOT of young solid D on ELC. With green, Ericsson and Daley all coming off the books this season, thats nearly 12.75 million in cap space. It will be hard to replace through FA as you risk at shelling out something like 8 million for Myers lol. I think you could steal a rookie D from toronto like Rosen but the leafs are already hurting with Dermott out.

Hicketts is an intresting case just due to the over whelming D corp that Detroit has. Hicketts Cholowski, Lindström, Hronek, Mclassic and now Seider. I just look at a guy like Hicketts as expandable to the right team. I think Vegas funny enough is more inclined to move Miller than Holden and I feel like the Wings could jump on him if they added some picks.

Tanev is a guy who is quick, physical and a good goal scorer, he just turned 27 and I think would be great to help Detorits scoring just because i dont trust Svechnikov and Rasmussen to score enough.

Agreed though, Yzerman is one of the best Gms in the NHL and i am sure he will build a great team I just think the team wont be successful for another couple years.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2019 à 17 h 21
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: CapFriendlysFinest
Leafs need something back, Bowey is perfect to play while Dermott is hurt. And Vegas is looking to move him ASAP for the cap space before the season so the trade helps alot.

I agree with green tho, he probably isnt moved in the TDL

Clarkson is permanent LTIR. He doesn't affect the cap at all.
24 juin 2019 à 17 h 36
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,063
I feel awful for Green cause hes such a great guy and has publicity stated how much he loves Detroit and how he doesnt want to leave. It sucks he gets hurt cause hes a great D when hes not. Im fully on board with the TDL deal.

Zaitsev's contract isnt the best but hes not has bad as everyone thinks. Last season when he was playing with Muzzin, they had such a great shutdown role going. I think hed be a good fit for a team that has ALOT of young solid D on ELC. With green, Ericsson and Daley all coming off the books this season, thats nearly 12.75 million in cap space. It will be hard to replace through FA as you risk at shelling out something like 8 million for Myers lol. I think you could steal a rookie D from toronto like Rosen but the leafs are already hurting with Dermott out.

Hicketts is an intresting case just due to the over whelming D corp that Detroit has. Hicketts Cholowski, Lindström, Hronek, Mclassic and now Seider. I just look at a guy like Hicketts as expandable to the right team. I think Vegas funny enough is more inclined to move Miller than Holden and I feel like the Wings could jump on him if they added some picks.

Tanev is a guy who is quick, physical and a good goal scorer, he just turned 27 and I think would be great to help Detorits scoring just because i dont trust Svechnikov and Rasmussen to score enough.

Agreed though, Yzerman is one of the best Gms in the NHL and i am sure he will build a great team I just think the team wont be successful for another couple years.

I like Green and have been a fan since he came into the league.

I agree Hicketts is expendable and the mock trades for Miller have been all the place value wise.

With Svechnikov I think he needs a change of scenery and I think its Detroit's fault, a couple of season ago in the preseason he looked great. Then he was sent back down to the AHL and he kind of fell apart. Rasmussen he was kind of forced into a bad situation having to play in the NHL when he wasn't ready. Then he goes down to the AHL and has 2 goals in 3 games. I still think drafting him at #9OA was a stretch and Holland was trying to hit a home run so the wings would keep him as GM longer and Yzerman in Tampa.

I looked up the wrong Tanev (Christopher) and now looking at the right one I agree he would be a good addition.
25 juin 2019 à 13 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Clarkson is permanent LTIR. He doesn't affect the cap at all.

Even though he is on LTIR, he still counts towards the cap at the beginning of the season, Vegas would be over and have to risk losing a player to waivers. the day the season starts they can place him on LTIR
25 juin 2019 à 14 h 23
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Even though he is on LTIR, he still counts towards the cap at the beginning of the season, Vegas would be over and have to risk losing a player to waivers. the day the season starts they can place him on LTIR

Those are not the LTIR facts. Gee the Leafs had Lupul, Horton and Robidas on LTIR during the summer and still spent to the cap with "active" players.
25 juin 2019 à 15 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Those are not the LTIR facts. Gee the Leafs had Lupul, Horton and Robidas on LTIR during the summer and still spent to the cap with "active" players.

Yes I know this but at the beginning of the year they sent down a bunch of two way players. these guys have to be on the active roster on the first day of the season
25 juin 2019 à 16 h 11
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Yes I know this but at the beginning of the year they sent down a bunch of two way players. these guys have to be on the active roster on the first day of the season

Sorry, the Leafs did not 15m two way contracts to send down. Fact is teams are not "cap punished" for having LTIR players. The only affect have LTIR player is it may determine WHEN a team pays it's performance bonus.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage