Forums/Armchair-GM

Cost to Acquire Pesce One more year of tanking

Créé par: HOCKEYBOY448
Équipe: 2019-20 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 24 avr. 2019
Publié: 24 avr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
What needs to be added to the Carolina trade? (Winnepeg 1st or something else) Some may say I'm overvaluing Pesce, but he is a legit top pairing RH defenseman, who is signed to an affordable contract and is the perfect shutdown complement to Skjei, which really helps the right side for us. Plus I'd prefer him over the Trouba or Karlsson route (far more expensive). The Tampa trade gives them some cap relief, while giving them a very steady and reliable fourth line winger in Fast who is defensively responsible, while the Rangers take Callahan for Raddysh and the upgrade from 2nd round pick to 1st round. I prefer to keep the cap flexibility for now and see how this team shakes out, maybe selling at the deadline one last time for the 2020 draft, before things turn the corner for us.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
2925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
33 600 000 $
32 300 000 $
21 150 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
1700 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Kakko, Kaapo
3925 000 $
Transactions
CAR
  1. Andersson, Lias
  2. Day, Sean
  3. Kreider, Chris
  4. Pionk, Neal [Droits de RFA]
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (NYR)
NYR
  1. Callahan, Ryan
  2. Raddysh, Taylor
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (TBL)
TBL
  1. Fast, Jesper
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (TBL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de TBL
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $69 069 443 $0 $482 500 $13 930 557 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Kakko, Kaapo
925 000 $925 000 $
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2
833 333 $833 333 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 1
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 avr. 2019 à 21 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 53
I am one of those people who would say you are overpaying for Pesce. Personally, I think Kreider and Pionk is enough but I'm sure there are some who would disagree.
24 avr. 2019 à 21 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,279
Quoting: nfc
I am one of those people who would say you are overpaying for Pesce. Personally, I think Kreider and Pionk is enough but I'm sure there are some who would disagree.

You see I would normally think so too and wouldn't want to give up more, but those kind of guys are at a premium and I don't know if I trust the draft to give us such a defenseman, remember how Dylan McIlrath turned out. (Kind of suffering from PTSD on that one still).
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 5
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
You see I would normally think so too and wouldn't want to give up more, but those kind of guys are at a premium and I don't know if I trust the draft to give us such a defenseman, remember how Dylan McIlrath turned out. (Kind of suffering from PTSD on that one still).

I think its safe to say (knock on wood) that the rags have learned their lesson since then. But I also think that Carolina really does need scoring help on the wing and Kreider would be a perfect way of addressing that need. They would still have Faulk, Hamilton, and Van Reimsdyk on the right side while adding Pionk who has top 4 potential (I think he is better suited as the 5/6 D which he would be in Carolina). Defense on the left side is still strong with Slavin and De Haan with Fleury and Bean coming up. Defense would be fine. But, I get how Pesce is on one of the most team friendly deals in the league and that would take a bit extra to get. Just think adding Lias is an overpayment. Adding Vlad (with some retained salary) or Vesey would make more sense. Or a 3rd.
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,279
I think its safe to say (knock on wood) that the rags have learned their lesson since then. But I also think that Carolina really does need scoring help on the wing and Kreider would be a perfect way of addressing that need. They would still have Faulk, Hamilton, and Van Reimsdyk on the right side while adding Pionk who has top 4 potential (I think he is better suited as the 5/6 D which he would be in Carolina). Defense on the left side is still strong with Slavin and De Haan with Fleury and Bean coming up. Defense would be fine. But, I get how Pesce is on one of the most team friendly deals in the league and that would take a bit extra to get. Just think adding Lias is an overpayment. Adding Vlad (with some retained salary) or Vesey would make more sense. Or a 3rd.

You know if that could get the trade done, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could keep Lias and send Vlad 50% retained instead.
24 avr. 2019 à 22 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,659

Kreider got 1 year remaining, so you need to add Lias Anderson. If Kreider is extended, Pionk Kreider Namesnikov maybe 2nd/3rd round pick should do it. Pesce at 4M for years is a bargain
24 avr. 2019 à 23 h 11
Quoting: Poehling
Kreider got 1 year remaining, so you need to add Lias Anderson. If Kreider is extended, Pionk Kreider Namesnikov maybe 2nd/3rd round pick should do it. Pesce at 4M for years is a bargain

Maybe you put a preliminary deal of Kreider, Namestnikov (50% retained), and Pionk for Pesce in place. Then you allow Carolina to discuss an extension with Kreider before they accept to determine if he'll sign long term because if he won't then the deal is dead. If Kreider and Carolina agree to a 6x6 I bet they would pull the trigger on it. Pionk I'm guessing would get about 2x2 and then Vlad's next deal would depend on how he performs.
GilgimeshGurpgork a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2019 à 10 h 39
DanzhastheTouch
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 29

Your first sentence says it all. Why you are handing Carolina Chris Kreider, is beyond me. And I don't want to hear about him being a pending UFA. Any one of five UFA forwards fits the bill. In fact, if you trade them Pionk, that also is giving them a player they have an abundance of in Charlotte.

Namestnikov, Day, and the Rangers' own (not the acquired) second round picks for the next two drafts, likely seals the deal.
25 avr. 2019 à 11 h 8
Quoting: danzhock10
Your first sentence says it all. Why you are handing Carolina Chris Kreider, is beyond me. And I don't want to hear about him being a pending UFA. Any one of five UFA forwards fits the bill. In fact, if you trade them Pionk, that also is giving them a player they have an abundance of in Charlotte.

Namestnikov, Day, and the Rangers' own (not the acquired) second round picks for the next two drafts, likely seals the deal.

If I were "handing" them Kreider I would've suggested trading him straight up for Van Reimsdyk. Where did I ever say we had to trade him because he is an upcoming UFA? Oh, right, I didn't. Do you know who Brett Pesce is? Top pair right shot D are at a premium in the league right now, and Pesce is that. He is young and on a great contract. Now if Carolina would accept a one for one swap of Kreider for Pesce I would do that in a heartbeat, but they wouldn't.

And as for that deal you are convinced would seal the deal, you must be delusional. Namestnikov is at best a low tier 2nd line player and realistically better suited for 3rd line duty. Day spent a lot of time in the ECHL last season. THE ECHL. It'll be a long time before he sees any time in the NHL, if he ever even makes it. So basically the best piece they get would be the rangers second. Carolina would laugh in our face at that offer.
GMTD a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2019 à 23 h 59
DanzhastheTouch
Do you know who Brett Pesce is?

You must be the nimrod every body keeps warning me about?

No, enlighten me. Wait, I'll enlighten YOU instead. 2013 3rd round pick from Tarrytown, NY (66th pick overall)..right shot defenseman who the Rangers missed by not having a first or second round pick that draft. Instead they picked Anthony Duclair and Pavel Buchnevich in that round. Of course, then, the Rangers didn't need a defenseman at the time; and Pesce was still relatively raw at this point.

I guess the real question is, do YOU know Chris Kreider? While your smartaas response only shows you might think you have stones, you can easily get them hammered into dust by not knowing that a speedy power forward, who can shoot, pass and check is more than enough to garner a first round pick--in fact TWO (see Kane, Evander), shows you ain't close to meeting the price.

I like Pesce, but Kreider is undervalued by the nimrods like you on this site, who swear your little nerdboards matter at all.

Go to bed.. school's in the morning!
26 avr. 2019 à 14 h 19
Quoting: danzhock10
You must be the nimrod every body keeps warning me about?

No, enlighten me. Wait, I'll enlighten YOU instead. 2013 3rd round pick from Tarrytown, NY (66th pick overall)..right shot defenseman who the Rangers missed by not having a first or second round pick that draft. Instead they picked Anthony Duclair and Pavel Buchnevich in that round. Of course, then, the Rangers didn't need a defenseman at the time; and Pesce was still relatively raw at this point.

I guess the real question is, do YOU know Chris Kreider? While your smartaas response only shows you might think you have stones, you can easily get them hammered into dust by not knowing that a speedy power forward, who can shoot, pass and check is more than enough to garner a first round pick--in fact TWO (see Kane, Evander), shows you ain't close to meeting the price.

I like Pesce, but Kreider is undervalued by the nimrods like you on this site, who swear your little nerdboards matter at all.

Go to bed.. school's in the morning!

Ahhhh someone's rattled eh? Resorting to attempt to insult me while making zero intelligent counter points goes to show the kind of person you are. Hate to break it to ya bud, but you're on here too. And seeing as you're giving input it seems as if you think your opinion matters at all, which it doesn't! Now let me stoop down to your level, **** aas bicth.

Sick transformers user pic by the way you fukin twat. Have fun living in your folks basement the remainder of your useless existence. Get bent loser.

Night night!
GilgimeshGurpgork a aimé ceci.
27 avr. 2019 à 0 h 0
DanzhastheTouch
Ahhhh someone's rattled eh? Resorting to attempt to insult me while making zero intelligent counter points goes to show the kind of person you are. Hate to break it to ya bud, but you're on here too. And seeing as you're giving input it seems as if you think your opinion matters at all, which it doesn't! Now let me stoop down to your level, **** aas bicth.

Sick transformers user pic by the way you fukin twat. Have fun living in your folks basement the remainder of your useless existence. Get bent loser.

Night night!

Rattled by YOU?!? The window licker?!? Not a chance, peanut brittle. You couldn't offend me if you tried. Since I'm a homeowner and self-employed, you can enjoy licking the crack and give the window a rest.

You clearly are the negative Nick they warn us all to drop in Thundercats memes..dissing my Transformers user pic. Get bent?? I bend my secretary every night, and she loves that I've got The Touch!

Night, night. Go right to sleep.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage