Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 000 000 $79 236 860 $0 $0 $3 763 140 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 8
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
2 835 000 $2 835 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
C
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
761 250 $761 250 $
G
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
RFA - 5
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 avr. 2019 à 14 h 55
EthanBearForVezina
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 337
That Montreal deal is horrible. And replace samorukov with a pick in the Vegas deal
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 1
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Interesting. I really think the Oil could feasibly get Haula and/or Eakin (not sure if they get/want both) as Vegas has put them on the trade block and desperately needs to offload capspace.
I agree with removing Samorukov and replacing it with a pick (from an oilers perspective), but Vegas bled lots of prospects lately and need to re-supply teh prospect pool. They've got lots of picks and most likely will ask for players over picks.

I don't think MTL will be getting rid of Tatar. They love him there.
TheDuminator a aimé ceci.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 2
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 933
Quoting: EthanBearForVezina
That Montreal deal is horrible. And replace samorukov with a pick in the Vegas deal

Can you explain why MTL deal doesn't make sense?
Tatar + 2nd for Klefbom is more than fair...
and Gagner to clean some salary for Reilly & Hudon... will complete your roster at a cheaper cost
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 656
Blackhawks would take Klefbom for that price in a heartbeat. Saad, Forsling, Sikura, and a 2nd.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 3
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,772
CHI doesn't want Russell. I saw Justin Lowe's piece. He's ignoring all the years of poor defensive play just because Russell plays on the left side and steps in front of pucks.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 6
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: YvanF
Interesting. I really think the Oil could feasibly get Haula and/or Eakin (not sure if they get/want both) as Vegas has put them on the trade block and desperately needs to offload capspace.
I agree with removing Samorukov and replacing it with a pick (from an oilers perspective), but Vegas bled lots of prospects lately and need to re-supply teh prospect pool. They've got lots of picks and most likely will ask for players over picks.

I don't think MTL will be getting rid of Tatar. They love him there.

Vegas: that's the main reason why I choose Samu... Good Mid-High Prospect... but I can swap it for a 3rd as I need my 2nd for Saad...
MTL: Tatar have skill and speed...and Edm need TOP Winger... And to get the right LHD piece they are looking for, I think the trigger is there.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 7
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: Petrock83
Blackhawks would take Klefbom for that price in a heartbeat. Saad, Forsling, Sikura, and a 2nd.

Klef is not available... Not on my roster :-) traded already for Tatar+++
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: exo2769
CHI doesn't want Russell. I saw Justin Lowe's piece. He's ignoring all the years of poor defensive play just because Russell plays on the left side and steps in front of pucks.

Russel with 72G this year finish in the plus playing on is natural side LHD as a Lefty shooter.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 14
exo2769
Quoting: DomCholette
Russel with 72G this year finish in the plus playing on is natural side LHD as a Lefty shooter.

I'm not trading for anyone with the only reasoning being A.) his +/- was Plus for the year and B.) he's a natural LHD. KR's been terrible and slow for years. ...CHIARELLI signed him...if the 1st two reasons weren't enough...this one should speak for itself. Also, he blocks sooo many pucks is because he's not fast enough to get to them before the offense turns around and snipes one to the net.

***EDIT*** let's put in this way. Seabrook was a stud Dman back in the day. People say he stinks now and he's slow. What did he JUST have a career high in...blocked shots.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 16
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: exo2769
I'm not trading for anyone with the only reasoning being A.) his +/- was Plus for the year and B.) he's a natural LHD. KR's been terrible and slow for years. ...CHIARELLI signed him...if the 1st two reasons weren't enough...this one should speak for itself. Also, he blocks sooo many pucks is because he's not fast enough to get to them before the offense turns around and snipes one to the net.

***EDIT*** let's put in this way. Seabrook was a stud Dman back in the day. People say he stinks now and he's slow. What did he JUST have a career high in...blocked shots.

Would you consider Benning instead?
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 18
exo2769
Would you consider Benning instead?

I would actually prefer Benning over Russell, but I didn't think he played LD and it would have to be a really different type of trade.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 24
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 27
The Oilers defense would get destroyed. Petrovic couldn't lay bottom pairing last year, now he's top 4? I'm all for rebuilding the D, but you gutted it and left it ...
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 27
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: Trade97soIcancheerforanotherteam
The Oilers defense would get destroyed. Lottery Pick

They are 2 way of making a good defense: 1) Get a STUD D... but this is VERY EXPENSIVE (ask for Nuge or Drai) 2) Or getting many 2way Top9player (Saad, Haula, Eakin... and even Tatar who surprised me playing in is zone)
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 390
and Gagner to clean some salary for Reilly & Hudon... will complete your roster at a cheaper cost

MTL deal doesn't make sense because we need Klefbom more than we need Tatar + 2nd. Klefbom is arguably the most complete dman on this roster. If Tatar is not producing points, he doesn't add any value; same can't be said for Klefbom.

No need for Reilly or Hudon because those are two things we have a lot of: bottom 6 forwards and bottom pairing dmen.

I would scrap the whole deal entirely.

Everyone on your d core is playing above their weight class.

Nurse is good but best suited for 2nd pair for now.
Sekera is a 3rd pairing dman at the moment.
Petrovic and Rielly are probably 7th dmen.
Bouchard should be playing in the minors.
YvanF a aimé ceci.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 41
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: ConnorsCousin
MTL deal doesn't make sense because we need Klefbom more than we need Tatar + 2nd. Klefbom is arguably the most complete dman on this roster. If Tatar is not producing points, he doesn't add any value; same can't be said for Klefbom.

No need for Reilly or Hudon because those are two things we have a lot of: bottom 6 forwards and bottom pairing dmen.

I would scrap the whole deal entirely.

Everyone on your d core is playing above their weight class.

Nurse is good but best suited for 2nd pair for now.
Sekera is a 3rd pairing dman at the moment.
Petrovic and Rielly are probably 7th dmen.
Bouchard should be playing in the minors.

You are not toooo optimistic of the future or at least the next 2 years!
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 43
NYI, BOS and COL don't have a stud like Josi, doughty, Giordano or Hedmen.
I like the forward acquisitions, but the reason Edmonton has sucked for so long is cause the D can't break up a cycle, isn't mobile enough and can't make a pass. There's no transition game at all. This D-corp will get slaughtered. Doesn't matter how good the 2way forwards are. The forwards don't defend the rush and the center is only 1/3 of breaking the cycle down low. They don't need stud D. They need competent D that can skate and move the puck. Russel is competent D and can skate, but he cannot move the puck. Benning & Larsson are both competent but neither one is a strong puck mover. Pertovic isn't fast enough and can't move the puck. Sekera is better than all of them, but likely belongs in the bottom pairing after the injuries.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 46
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
NYI, BOS and COL don't have a stud like Josi, doughty, Giordano or Hedmen.
I like the forward acquisitions, but the reason Edmonton has sucked for so long is cause the D can't break up a cycle, isn't mobile enough and can't make a pass. There's no transition game at all. This D-corp will get slaughtered. Doesn't matter how good the 2way forwards are. The forwards don't defend the rush and the center is only 1/3 of breaking the cycle down low. They don't need stud D. They need competent D that can skate and move the puck. Russel is competent D and can skate, but he cannot move the puck. Benning & Larsson are both competent but neither one is a strong puck mover. Pertovic isn't fast enough and can't move the puck. Sekera is better than all of them, but likely belongs in the bottom pairing after the injuries.

Than should I trade Nurse for Tatar & Kulak? (kulak can seriously skate with the puck... but creates alot of turnover)
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 390
You are not toooo optimistic of the future or at least the next 2 years!

man as a long time Oilers fan, I've learned you can't rush prospects into spots they're not ready for and trading proven NHL talent for futures will get you nowhere.

saw you revised the trade with MTL. Nurse isn't going anywhere. Really, our d core is set.

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse--RHD puck moving dman
Sekera-Benning

That is a solid d core.

If you want a LHD from the Oilers, you can have Russell for our 5th rounder back.
18 avr. 2019 à 15 h 57
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Quoting: ConnorsCousin
man as a long time Oilers fan, I've learned you can't rush prospects into spots they're not ready for and trading proven NHL talent for futures will get you nowhere.

saw you revised the trade with MTL. Nurse isn't going anywhere. Really, our d core is set.

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse--RHD puck moving dman
Sekera-Benning

That is a solid d core.

If you want a LHD from the Oilers, you can have Russell for our 5th rounder back.

Actually what I want... is a great player to play with McDavid and having a great TOP6... not only a Amazing Top2 + 2 OK Top6... and 2 empty seats.
18 avr. 2019 à 16 h 2
EthanBearForVezina
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 337

You don’t trade nurse or Klefbom no matter until Caleb jones proves he can play top 4 minutes. Not to mention Klefbom is only 25 and Tatar is 28.
18 avr. 2019 à 16 h 6
Than should I trade Nurse for Tatar & Kulak? (kulak can seriously skate with the puck... but creates alot of turnover)

What? I'm not sure where you got that idea. Edmonton needs to IMPROVE the D, not make it worse. Nurse and Kelfbom are the only guys I would want to keep. But I'd move Klefbom in the right package for a stud D. All the others are expendable...as long as the D is improved through the trade or other trades. I don't know Kulak well, but he sounds like he'd be a 6th/7th guy. If he moves the puck and skates better than Petrovic....then I'd take him over Petrovic. Would Wild consider Spurgeon (extended) for something starting with Yamamoto or Puljujarvi? Would Carolina or Philly want to move some of their D for combination of draft pick or Yamamoto or Puljujarvi? Would Stralman sign on to be our second pairing RD? Miller is supposed to be available in Vegas...is he a fit?
18 avr. 2019 à 16 h 30
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
What? I'm not sure where you got that idea. Edmonton needs to IMPROVE the D, not make it worse. Nurse and Kelfbom are the only guys I would want to keep. But I'd move Klefbom in the right package for a stud D. All the others are expendable...as long as the D is improved through the trade or other trades. I don't know Kulak well, but he sounds like he'd be a 6th/7th guy. If he moves the puck and skates better than Petrovic....then I'd take him over Petrovic. Would Wild consider Spurgeon (extended) for something starting with Yamamoto or Puljujarvi? Would Carolina or Philly want to move some of their D for combination of draft pick or Yamamoto or Puljujarvi? Would Stralman sign on to be our second pairing RD? Miller is supposed to be available in Vegas...is he a fit?

Yep but I already have spent all the money I could in above with the other 2 trades... need a great TOP 6 and OK Def
18 avr. 2019 à 16 h 32
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Yep but I already have spent all the money I could in above with the other 2 trades... need a great TOP 6 and OK Def

OK I have reverse Nurse/Klef for Tatar... still think we need some PUNCH on the top6
18 avr. 2019 à 16 h 50

Koskinen is at $4.5MM next year, so you have to go back to the drawing board anyways.
I agree we need wingers in the top 6 and center depth. It was depressing to watch how little offense ad creativity from the other lines. But (personally) a lot of that started with lack of puck moving D. McDavid and Leon can excel regardless cause they're genius. Plus they mostly got the top D......everyone else was stuck with the scrubs........II like Eakin and Haula. Maybe just 1 of them? Or forget Saad. His speed matches with McDavid though. Maybe take a flyer on another Chaisson.... Pirri? Or move Larsson to Toronto see if you can pry Kapanen or Johnsson ?
18 avr. 2019 à 17 h 11
Démarrer sujet
HabsFan
Koskinen is at $4.5MM next year, so you have to go back to the drawing board anyways.
I agree we need wingers in the top 6 and center depth. It was depressing to watch how little offense ad creativity from the other lines. But (personally) a lot of that started with lack of puck moving D. McDavid and Leon can excel regardless cause they're genius. Plus they mostly got the top D......everyone else was stuck with the scrubs........II like Eakin and Haula. Maybe just 1 of them? Or forget Saad. His speed matches with McDavid though. Maybe take a flyer on another Chaisson.... Pirri? Or move Larsson to Toronto see if you can pry Kapanen or Johnsson ?

I wouldn't trade Larsson as you mention earlier... WE NEED DEFENSE and he is our best RHD until Bouchard get NHL speeds...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage