Logo de VAN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1883 000 000 $57 238 609 $0 $1 332 500 $25 761 391 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Or kaapo kakko, Jack hughes
925 000 $925 000 $
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 1
833 333 $833 333 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 avr. 2019 à 20 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,334
If Edmonton would have lost to Calgary then we would have probably got 2nd pick!! Because we would have been under you guys!
9 avr. 2019 à 21 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 172
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
If Edmonton would have lost to Calgary then we would have probably got 2nd pick!! Because we would have been under you guys!

That's not necessarily how it works. I do not want to type the whole explanation out, but it's not necessarily decided based on your position. Think of it like lottery balls and it might make more sense.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
9 avr. 2019 à 21 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837

They would have had no chance. The whole thing is rigged I swear.

I hate the stupid little card format. Get a hopper, get the balls, and pick one. Otherwise it looks fake as hell.
Nhl_oilers et capsin9 a aimé ceci.
9 avr. 2019 à 22 h 1
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 353
Quoting: pharrow

I hate the stupid little card format. Get a hopper, get the balls, and pick one. Otherwise it looks fake as hell.

It’s always been rigged

Crosby draft was rigged
Kane was rigged
Mcdavid was rigged
Ect

The irony is that the lottery is implemented to make things fair but it’s often used to cheat the system

That being said I love the top 3 winners

It would be more fair if a 3rd party was hired and it was actually done live
9 avr. 2019 à 22 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
Quoting: capsin9
It’s always been rigged

Crosby draft was rigged
Kane was rigged
Mcdavid was rigged
Ect

The irony is that the lottery is implemented to make things fair but it’s often used to cheat the system

That being said I love the top 3 winners

It would be more fair if a 3rd party was hired and it was actually done live

Considering the rangers haven’t drafted in the top 3 since 1966, I think it’s fair to say they deserved a top 3 pick. I do think it’s awesome for the region that NJ and NY ended up 1/2 as it’ll just increase the rivalry between the devils and rangers
capsin9 a aimé ceci.
9 avr. 2019 à 23 h 14
Banni
Quoting: Spanky227
Considering the rangers haven’t drafted in the top 3 since 1966, I think it’s fair to say they deserved a top 3 pick. I do think it’s awesome for the region that NJ and NY ended up 1/2 as it’ll just increase the rivalry between the devils and rangers

Oh I love the fact the rangers are picking in the top 3. Do I think it’s rigged ? Absolutely.... do I care ? No ! Bc this corrupt style will greatly benefit the capitals in a few years.

Nhl reputation is definitely in question? Why have a not live lottery drawing? That’s like going on a cruise blind folded.
10 avr. 2019 à 0 h 11
Oh I love the fact the rangers are picking in the top 3. Do I think it’s rigged ? Absolutely.... do I care ? No ! Bc this corrupt style will greatly benefit the capitals in a few years.

Nhl reputation is definitely in question? Why have a not live lottery drawing? That’s like going on a cruise blind folded.

So the lottery outcome is based on a four number combination that spits out a result. The four numbers dictate who gets the top pick, and I believe (do not quote me on this) another four number combo is drawn for the second pick and then third (or the original four number combo decides the three teams; I am not sure about that). Either way, I have a hard time buying the conspiracy. The Rangers had equal chance at Crosby than the Penguins did, and ended up slotting in 16th somehow. Crosby in NYC would have helped the league's marketability tremendously. If it were rigged, he would have ended up there. I also do not think the league wants the devils of all teams to have 2 first overall picks in 3 drafts.
10 avr. 2019 à 0 h 47
Banni
Quoting: rja
So the lottery outcome is based on a four number combination that spits out a result. The four numbers dictate who gets the top pick, and I believe (do not quote me on this) another four number combo is drawn for the second pick and then third (or the original four number combo decides the three teams; I am not sure about that). Either way, I have a hard time buying the conspiracy. The Rangers had equal chance at Crosby than the Penguins did, and ended up slotting in 16th somehow. Crosby in NYC would have helped the league's marketability tremendously. If it were rigged, he would have ended up there. I also do not think the league wants the devils of all teams to have 2 first overall picks in 3 drafts.

Pittsburgh was on its way to Kansas City if Crosby wasn’t draft to them....also 66 was making a return so him and Crosby living / playing together was picture perfect

Also a lottery system seems pointless if it’s not live ? Whose to say what actually happened. Just weird that 3 big market teams finished top 3 and the ott pick randomly was 4th.
10 avr. 2019 à 8 h 31
Pittsburgh was on its way to Kansas City if Crosby wasn’t draft to them....also 66 was making a return so him and Crosby living / playing together was picture perfect

Also a lottery system seems pointless if it’s not live ? Whose to say what actually happened. Just weird that 3 big market teams finished top 3 and the ott pick randomly was 4th.

I heard that apparently out of the last 12 years, the team with the best chance at the top pick received that pick only 4 times. Also I believe that teams know their numbers in advance of the lottery, so I guess to build suspense they prefer to do it this way. And Pitt was not looking to move in '05; I think it was '07 when their lease with Mellon Arena was up. I just think it's hard to believe the conspiracy.

https://www.pensburgh.com/2012/2/14/2791955/mario-lemieux-was-much-closer-to-moving-the-penguins-than-hed-like
10 avr. 2019 à 8 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980

Are we all going to gloss over the fact that the caps won the draft lottery for Ovechkin when their franchise had one bad year?
10 avr. 2019 à 8 h 40
Banni
Quoting: Spanky227
Are we all going to gloss over the fact that the caps won the draft lottery for Ovechkin when their franchise had one bad year?

Great point caps win the Ovechkin lottery and penguins picked 2 overall. Then the next year caps picked #14 and penguins picked #1..... so for 5 years straight the penguins picked #1 or #2 overall ....,,seems almost impossible for those odds to happen
10 avr. 2019 à 8 h 45
Banni
I heard that apparently out of the last 12 years, the team with the best chance at the top pick received that pick only 4 times. Also I believe that teams know their numbers in advance of the lottery, so I guess to build suspense they prefer to do it this way. And Pitt was not looking to move in '05; I think it was '07 when their lease with Mellon Arena was up. I just think it's hard to believe the conspiracy.

https://www.pensburgh.com/2012/2/14/2791955/mario-lemieux-was-much-closer-to-moving-the-penguins-than-hed-like

Penguins picked #1 or #2 for 5 years straight...... name another team that has done this.....

The draft is like believing in Santa......
10 avr. 2019 à 9 h 43
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837

Look all I'm saying is why hide it?
It's so stupid to hide it and do it this way.
10 avr. 2019 à 9 h 52
Look all I'm saying is why hide it?
It's so stupid to hide it and do it this way.

I would guess it's for suspense. The lead up to the top 3 is captivating in their minds. If you do it out in the open then there's no suspense because every representative up there knows their numbers. It could simply be theatrical preference.
11 avr. 2019 à 13 h 10

I did more research and found out it does actually depend on your position. So yes, had the Oilers lost their last game, they would have received the second pick. However, there is no way of knowing that in that moment, so no point in stressing over it.
Nhl_oilers a aimé ceci.
11 avr. 2019 à 13 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,334
I did more research and found out it does actually depend on your position. So yes, had the Oilers lost their last game, they would have received the second pick. However, there is no way of knowing that in that moment, so no point in stressing over it.

I’m not stressing over it. I think we will get a good player with our pick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage