Forums/Armchair-GM

HughesBro

Créé par: Hackadart
Équipe: 2019-20 Canucks de Vancouver
Date de création initiale: 8 avr. 2019
Publié: 8 avr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
If they don’t win the lottery they make this trade or similar with whoever does, ik COL doesn’t need tanev but I’m kind of making this universally a very valuable package to whoever does win the lottery, Lmk what you think of the value assuming VAN pick is 9th and their pick next year is likely 15-20. I didn’t do much with RFA’s because idk what kinda trade value some have and don’t see a spot in the lineup for them (Goldy for example) so I just left them for now, EK is getting overpaid but that’s the only way I think VAN attracts star players right now and EK is a real big fish that you gotta do whatever you can to reel him in
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
89 750 000 $
2975 000 $
22 250 000 $
21 750 000 $
54 250 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
711 500 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Hughes, Jack
3925 000 $
Transactions
VAN
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (OTT)
COL
  1. Horvat, Bo
  2. Tanev, Christopher
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (VAN)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (VAN)
VAN
  1. Kapanen, Kasperi [Droits de RFA]
TOR
  1. Motte, Tyler [Droits de RFA]
  2. Pouliot, Derrick [Droits de RFA]
  3. Woo, Jett
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (VAN)
  5. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Gives TOR two cheap young players to fill out their roster and save cap for the big guns, a good defensive prospect and a couple of picks to even out the value, I’m really not too sure on this trade because of Jett Woo only being a 2nd round pick but I really like him and he is what makes this trade for the leafs IMO
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais appliqués
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de OTT
Logo de WSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de ANA
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 000 000 $75 187 712 $0 $6 212 500 $7 812 288 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C, AG
UFA - 2
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 366 666 $3 366 666 $
AG
UFA - 2
Hughes, Jack
925 000 $925 000 $
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 2
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 450 000 $$1M)
DG
UFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 375 000 $4 375 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
847 500 $847 500 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AD, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 avr. 2019 à 15 h 35
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,487
Imo that's underpaying on potential Hughes pick and overpaying on Kapanen.
8 avr. 2019 à 16 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Official Leafs Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 253
Quoting: BurgerBoss
Imo that's underpaying on potential Hughes pick and overpaying on Kapanen.

Thought it might be overpay on Kapanen but just added the 2nd because idk where everyone is at on Woo, for the other what else do you think they’d add?
8 avr. 2019 à 16 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 336
IMO

Vancouver is not going to sell the farm just to get Jack Hughes. and by "the farm" in this case i mean Horvat and 2 firsts. i'm sure they WANT Hughes but they don't NEED Hughes. that said, i also don't see COL NEEDING him either with Mackinnon and Jost. they may shop that pick to get some more defensemen/prospects/depth players
8 avr. 2019 à 17 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Official Leafs Fan
Quoting: canucks_Fan_53
IMO

Vancouver is not going to sell the farm just to get Jack Hughes. and by "the farm" in this case i mean Horvat and 2 firsts. i'm sure they WANT Hughes but they don't NEED Hughes. that said, i also don't see COL NEEDING him either with Mackinnon and Jost. they may shop that pick to get some more defensemen/prospects/depth players

Fair, I think that they do want him enough to do this but I get it if you don’t think so
8 avr. 2019 à 18 h 33
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
If Vancouver wanted Hughs bad enough, and Col got him and was shopping him, it would probably be a package of Van's 2019 1st, Tanev, Gaudette, Juolevi, probably a 2nd. No way are the Canucks giving up on Horvat and 2 consecutive 1st rounders unless the 2nd is lottery protected.

As far as Kapanen, I'd do that deal without Woo and the 2nd, but bump it up to 2x 3rds in 2019 and 2020. The Canucks (or any team) could also just offer sheet him @ 4.06 and steal him away from the Leafs for a 2nd rounder in 2020, Because there is no way the buds can afford to keep him and plug the holes they have unless he takes sub 2mil, or they can unload Nylander. I can honestly see a LOT of teams kicking the tires on Kap, scoffing at the price and then offer sheet him in the summer to force the Leafs into a no-win situation. It will probably be one of the 2nd round or later playoff teams (Boston because they love to screw the Leafs) that throws 6mil at him or whatever the max value with only a 1st as compensation is, to get him.

I also do not see Brock getting that number or term yet. I see a 1-2 year bridge deal at 5-6mil so he can knock it out of the park like what you posted after. He hasn't shown enough to get money like Kucherov yet considering he's MILES away from Kucherov still.
8 avr. 2019 à 19 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Official Leafs Fan
Quoting: SDR
If Vancouver wanted Hughs bad enough, and Col got him and was shopping him, it would probably be a package of Van's 2019 1st, Tanev, Gaudette, Juolevi, probably a 2nd. No way are the Canucks giving up on Horvat and 2 consecutive 1st rounders unless the 2nd is lottery protected.

As far as Kapanen, I'd do that deal without Woo and the 2nd, but bump it up to 2x 3rds in 2019 and 2020. The Canucks (or any team) could also just offer sheet him @ 4.06 and steal him away from the Leafs for a 2nd rounder in 2020, Because there is no way the buds can afford to keep him and plug the holes they have unless he takes sub 2mil, or they can unload Nylander. I can honestly see a LOT of teams kicking the tires on Kap, scoffing at the price and then offer sheet him in the summer to force the Leafs into a no-win situation. It will probably be one of the 2nd round or later playoff teams (Boston because they love to screw the Leafs) that throws 6mil at him or whatever the max value with only a 1st as compensation is, to get him.

I also do not see Brock getting that number or term yet. I see a 1-2 year bridge deal at 5-6mil so he can knock it out of the park like what you posted after. He hasn't shown enough to get money like Kucherov yet considering he's MILES away from Kucherov still.

The first part I think COL says no to that as I think the league has soured on Juolevi, not saying he won’t become a good d-man but he isn’t looking great atm
Second part is TOR easily matches 4 in the summer as they can go 10% over the cap (8mil) so they match and find a better offer or trade someone else if no one gives them full value, so to get kap you gotta pay full price regardless of all this offer sheet talk (and btw the leafs can easily afford him at 3 not sub 2) and finally Kucherov is not a comparable, just cause one guy signed a good deal in a low tax state doesn’t mean everyone making 9.5 has to be as good as him, I do see what you mean with a bridge though and that may be the road they take but I just figured you might as well get him locked up and then they can move on to getting Pettersson and then Hughes signed long term, maybe Boeser is more like 8-9 to lock up I’m not sure but I do think a long term deal may be smart for the future
11 avr. 2019 à 12 h 15
Quoting: Hackadart
The first part I think COL says no to that as I think the league has soured on Juolevi, not saying he won’t become a good d-man but he isn’t looking great atm

Juolevi has taken a hit on his value. BUT, he still has enough value to be a valuable addition in a trade-up scenario. You are right though; I don't see Colorado making that deal for the first pick if they got it, maybe for the 4th...?

Quote:
Second part is TOR easily matches 4 in the summer as they can go 10% over the cap (8mil) so they match and find a better offer or trade someone else if no one gives them full value, so to get Kap you gotta pay full price regardless of all this offer sheet talk (and btw the leafs can easily afford him at 3, not sub 2) and

TO has to sign Marner, Gardiner or a replacement, as well as an additional quality D-man like a Myers that can help shore up their defence if they want to take a serious swing at a cup in the next 4years.

Quote:
finally Kucherov is not a comparable, just cause one guy signed a good deal in a low tax state doesn’t mean everyone making 9.5 has to be as good as him, I do see what you mean with a bridge though and that may be the road they take but I just figured you might as well get him locked up and then they can move on to getting Pettersson and then Hughes signed long term, maybe Boeser is more like 8-9 to lock up I’m not sure, but I do think a long term deal may be smart for the future

No, but he set the bar for wingers. Every GM is going to look at Kuch making 9.5 and now three consecutive seasons of playing above a PPG as the benchmark. Then look at the three other top RFA wingers right now in Marner, Rantanen and Tkachuck, all of which are arguably a step above Boeser right now, Those guys I can see in and around the 9-10 range as a full-time caphit, maybe even 11 for Marner. Boeser, as much as I like the guy, isn't at that same level. You could argue the Nylander deal is a good comparable for Boeser, but Nylander achieved more and stayed healthier more than Boeser, and Nylander is making 45/6. So 8yrs at 9.75 is INSANE for Boeser.
11 avr. 2019 à 17 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Official Leafs Fan
Juolevi has taken a hit on his value. BUT, he still has enough value to be a valuable addition in a trade-up scenario. You are right though; I don't see Colorado making that deal for the first pick if they got it, maybe for the 4th...?

Quote:
Second part is TOR easily matches 4 in the summer as they can go 10% over the cap (8mil) so they match and find a better offer or trade someone else if no one gives them full value, so to get Kap you gotta pay full price regardless of all this offer sheet talk (and btw the leafs can easily afford him at 3, not sub 2) and

TO has to sign Marner, Gardiner or a replacement, as well as an additional quality D-man like a Myers that can help shore up their defence if they want to take a serious swing at a cup in the next 4years.

Quote:
finally Kucherov is not a comparable, just cause one guy signed a good deal in a low tax state doesn’t mean everyone making 9.5 has to be as good as him, I do see what you mean with a bridge though and that may be the road they take but I just figured you might as well get him locked up and then they can move on to getting Pettersson and then Hughes signed long term, maybe Boeser is more like 8-9 to lock up I’m not sure, but I do think a long term deal may be smart for the future

No, but he set the bar for wingers. Every GM is going to look at Kuch making 9.5 and now three consecutive seasons of playing above a PPG as the benchmark. Then look at the three other top RFA wingers right now in Marner, Rantanen and Tkachuck, all of which are arguably a step above Boeser right now, Those guys I can see in and around the 9-10 range as a full-time caphit, maybe even 11 for Marner. Boeser, as much as I like the guy, isn't at that same level. You could argue the Nylander deal is a good comparable for Boeser, but Nylander achieved more and stayed healthier more than Boeser, and Nylander is making 45/6. So 8yrs at 9.75 is INSANE for Boeser.

Olli has far less value than Pulijarvi, and people trade him around on here like he is a second round pick
TOR doesn’t need any signings on the Blueline let alone two, they have Rosen clawing his way into the lineup already and Sandin and Liljegren will be up for atleast parts of next season if not all of it, also lol you saying Boeser can’t make 9.5 (INSANE) because he isn’t kucherov yet in the same reply you say Marner (also not as good as Kucherov) is gonna get 11 lmfao pick and choose your logic depending on which team it is about
11 avr. 2019 à 20 h 37
Olli has far less value than Pulijarvi, and people trade him around on here like he is a second round pick
TOR doesn’t need any signings on the Blueline let alone two, they have Rosen clawing his way into the lineup already and Sandin and Liljegren will be up for atleast parts of next season if not all of it, also lol you saying Boeser can’t make 9.5 (INSANE) because he isn’t kucherov yet in the same reply you say Marner (also not as good as Kucherov) is gonna get 11 lmfao pick and choose your logic depending on which team it is about

We'll talk more about the Leafs defence after it crumbles again against Boston. tears of joy

I said "MAYBE even 11 for Marner"
I also said Marner, Rantanen and Tkachuck are a step above Boeser at this point.
As in, Nylander was able to stroke Dubas for 45/6, while proving less than Marner.
Marner has proven that he is at the same level as Matthews and Tavares in terms of output.
Do you really think after what Nylander pulled, that Marner's value isn't drastically more Nylander? I'd put Boeser and Nylander on the same level.

Back to my original comment, 8x9.75 for Boeser is INSANE for a player who cannot stay healthy for a full season and goes on decently-long cold stretches.
He'll get a 1-3year bridge deal to prove he's worth what you are suggesting.
11 avr. 2019 à 21 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Official Leafs Fan
We'll talk more about the Leafs defence after it crumbles again against Boston. tears of joy

I also said Marner, Rantanen and Tkachuck are a step above Boeser at this point.
As in, Nylander was able to stroke Dubas for 45/6, while proving less than Marner.
Marner has proven that he is at the same level as Matthews and Tavares in terms of output.
Do you really think after what Nylander pulled, that Marner's value isn't drastically more Nylander? I'd put Boeser and Nylander on the same level.

Back to my original comment, 8x9.75 for Boeser is INSANE for a player who cannot stay healthy for a full season and goes on decently-long cold stretches.

I’m not saying Boeser is as good as Marner but if Marner is 11 Boeser is definitely atleast 9, if Boeser is Nylander (7) then there is no way Marner is 11, and Nylander is worth every penny, and remember how I said Rosen,Sandin And Liljegren are coming up next year, that’s half of the Defense changing and the other half is Muzzin, Dermott and oh yeah Rielly even if they do cave to the Bruins atleast they are in the playoffs and it’ll be a different Defense next year without wasting $$ on UFA’s like Beagle, Roussel and Eriksson... though clearly that has worked well for the Nucks
12 avr. 2019 à 12 h 46
I’m not saying Boeser is as good as Marner but if Marner is 11 Boeser is definitely atleast 9, if Boeser is Nylander (7) then there is no way Marner is 11, and Nylander is worth every penny, and remember how I said Rosen,Sandin And Liljegren are coming up next year, that’s half of the Defense changing and the other half is Muzzin, Dermott and oh yeah Rielly even if they do cave to the Bruins atleast they are in the playoffs and it’ll be a different Defense next year without wasting $$ on UFA’s like Beagle, Roussel and Eriksson... though clearly that has worked well for the Nucks

Again, you are focusing on the pinnacle of what i said he MAY get, I quite clearly said 9-10 for all 3 of those top RFA wingers. So with Marner at 9-10, Boeser is closer to 6-7x8yrs. on the high end right now
I would be LESS surprised if he got 1 year at like 5.5 on a bridge deal, puts up 80+ pts in a full healthy season and then commands 9.5x8yr on the following deal.

Sure, but all those guys are unproven over a full 82 game year and are young and are going to make a LOT of mistakes like every young defenseman makes in the NHL. If you are banking on a handful of players either entering their rookie seasons, or having just completed their rookie/sophomore seasons, you better be prepared for the highly probable reality that your back end is going to be WORSE.

And I am by no means defending Bennings UFA signings, I don't think there would be a Canucks fan alive that would look at anyone outside Roussel as a decent acquisition. BUT, his RFA signings have been pretty good though. We have Horvat on what could be one of the best deals in the NHL going into next season.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage