Forums/Armchair-GM

Trades with the Sabres and the Leafs

Créé par: TanSor
Équipe: 2018-19 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 27 févr. 2019
Publié: 27 févr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Some trades I would make at the draft and in the offseason that fit the mold of trying to get younger.
Transactions
MIN
  1. Nylander, William
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (STL)
TOR
  1. Greenway, Jordan
  2. Spurgeon, Jared (2 593 750 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de STL
Logo de BOS
Logo de WSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de VGK
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de WPG
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 500 000 $71 268 453 $25 000 $2 275 000 $8 231 547 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
10 277 778 $10 277 778 $
AD
UFA - 6
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD, C
UFA - 2
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
650 000 $650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
687 500 $687 500 $
AD
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 févr. 2019 à 21 h 1
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
hard no from Toronto. Also if I were you, I'd ask for younger, cheaper assets for Zucker. He can get a pretty good haul that way. Ristolainen is pretty overrated, I wouldn't even consider him if I were you
27 févr. 2019 à 21 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,072
Quoting: jonesryan
hard no from Toronto. Also if I were you, I'd ask for younger, cheaper assets for Zucker. He can get a pretty good haul that way. Ristolainen is pretty overrated, I wouldn't even consider him if I were you

Interesting, a lot of Leafs fans liked this trade when I posted it earlier, despite the fact the Leafs most likely aren't moving Nylander. The general sentiment was that the Leafs are losing a big piece in Nylander, but Spurgeon would be a massive upgrade on their blue line and Greenway is an incredibly unique talent that projects to be among the best power forwards in the league in the next few years. Leafs are looking for a power forward LW and a RD, and they get exactly that in this trade.

As for Zucker, I do agree, but if we decide to trade Spurgeon we will need a 2nd pairing RD. Risto is not a good 1RD, but from the 5-10 Buffalo games I've watched this season I think he'd be a good 2nd pairing guy, especially with a defensive-oriented partner like Brodin.
27 févr. 2019 à 22 h 22
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,212
Hard no from Buffalo. Despite everyone crying about it, Risto should not be moved, hes finally got a d core around him. Also im not a huge fan of Zucker
TanSor a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2019 à 22 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Shibbal18
Hard no from Buffalo. Despite everyone crying about it, Risto should not be moved, hes finally got a d core around him. Also im not a huge fan of Zucker

That's all completely fair. Montour should take some pressure off of Risto and maybe he thrives under less of the spotlight.
27 févr. 2019 à 22 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1

Can you explain to me why you think this? He's an above average power play player. Gets killed at five on five every night. Would need to be sheltered heavily to be an advantage to the team. For the assets you could get back for him, he needs to be moved.
27 févr. 2019 à 22 h 34
Shibbal18
Quoting: TanSor
That's all completely fair. Montour should take some pressure off of Risto and maybe he thrives under less of the spotlight.

Quoting: Dahlin26
Can you explain to me why you think this? He's an above average power play player. Gets killed at five on five every night. Would need to be sheltered heavily to be an advantage to the team. For the assets you could get back for him, he needs to be moved.

Risto isnt over rated, anyone who thinks that is a clown. Hes been hung out to dry most of his career. Nobody was complaing a couple seasons ago when everything was going right. Hes started his career off on a couple of tank teams and a failed rebuild. He usually has one of the most TOI in the league and has some of the highest shift averages while having some of the worst team mates around him. You look at the last 2 games where hes with Dahlin on man advantage situations, Dahlin falls over and coughs up the puck both nights, ends up a goal and people blame Risto. Not to mention when Rodrigues fumbles the puck to the other teams stick in front of the Sabres net. He finally has D men to supplement him and he wont need to do everything, Dahlin will only get better, Montour/Bogo is an improvement over Nelson, McCabe is one of the more under rated D men in the league. Once the forwards start pulling their weight and they can get possitive possession numbers from their bottom 3 lines, teams will be envious of this top 4. If they trade him for a middle 6 forward that would be super disappointing, he has more value to Buffalo than that. RHD are a premium.
27 févr. 2019 à 22 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Risto isnt over rated, anyone who thinks that is a clown. Hes been hung out to dry most of his career. Nobody was complaing a couple seasons ago when everything was going right. Hes started his career off on a couple of tank teams and a failed rebuild. He usually has one of the most TOI in the league and has some of the highest shift averages while having some of the worst team mates around him. You look at the last 2 games where hes with Dahlin on man advantage situations, Dahlin falls over and coughs up the puck both nights, ends up a goal and people blame Risto. Not to mention when Rodrigues fumbles the puck to the other teams stick in front of their net. He finally has D men to supplement and he wont need to do everything, Dahlin will only get better, Montour is an improvement of Nelson, McCabe is one of the more under rated D men in the league. Once the forwards start pulling their weight and they can get possitive possession numbers from their bottom 3 lines, teams will be envious of this top 4. If they trade him for a middle 6 forward that would be super disappointing, he has more value to Buffalo than that. RHD are a premium.

I never said he was overrated, I've always felt he's a great 2nd pairing guy after watching quite a few Buffalo games over the past few seasons (Eichel is one of my favorite non-Wild players). I'm not convinced he's a top pairing NHL'er but he's a solid #3-4 RD. I also think you're underselling Zucker, he's a top 6 forward that has been incredibly snake bitten this year. He has great advanced stats this year and gets tons of scoring opportunities but there's always something small that causes him to not put the puck in the net (usually a great play by a goaltender, a great play by a defenseman, or he hits the post).
27 févr. 2019 à 22 h 37
Shibbal18
I never said he was overrated, I've always felt he's a great 2nd pairing guy after watching quite a few Buffalo games over the past few seasons (Eichel is one of my favorite non-Wild players). I'm not convinced he's a top pairing NHL'er but he's a solid #3-4 RD.

This is kinda an overarching response to everyone
28 févr. 2019 à 7 h 46
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Interesting, a lot of Leafs fans liked this trade when I posted it earlier, despite the fact the Leafs most likely aren't moving Nylander. The general sentiment was that the Leafs are losing a big piece in Nylander, but Spurgeon would be a massive upgrade on their blue line and Greenway is an incredibly unique talent that projects to be among the best power forwards in the league in the next few years. Leafs are looking for a power forward LW and a RD, and they get exactly that in this trade.

As for Zucker, I do agree, but if we decide to trade Spurgeon we will need a 2nd pairing RD. Risto is not a good 1RD, but from the 5-10 Buffalo games I've watched this season I think he'd be a good 2nd pairing guy, especially with a defensive-oriented partner like Brodin.

& a lot of Leafs fans are dumb. Most of them jumped on Nylander cause he started off slow after missing training camp and 2 months of the season. Now look at him.. he's absolutely tearing it up. I don't think Spurgeon is the guy that would have to come back from Minnesota. Yes he's an upgrade, but he's older and on a shorter term contract. He doesn't fit the age group. Greenway would be a nice piece but it's been pretty clear that Dubas goes more for skill than size and won't care that he's a power forward. You mentioned that he projects as a really good power forward, well Nylander projects as an elite scorer with skil and Dubas is more in favour of that as he should be. If Minnesota wants Nylander, the price is going to be Dumba. He fits the age group and still has the skill and skating on the back end. That'll be the target from the Leafs.

That being said, I doubt Minnesota wants to trade Dumba which is why Toronto has been reported as scouting other teams heavily. Carolina and Anaheim were looked at harder, and to a lesser extent Edmonton was looked at for Larsson. If Nylander happens to get traded (I highly doubt he does) it'll be for one of the other guys
28 févr. 2019 à 7 h 51
BiscuitBakesHotTaeks
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Swap out Pateryn for Brodin and add a 2nd. Buffalo adds Tage Thompson

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage