Forums/Armchair-GM

Marner contract will be identical to Stones

Créé par: DocArin0
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 25 févr. 2019
Publié: 25 févr. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Stone reported has come to an agreement with VGK for 9.5m x 8. I expect Marner to use him as an identical contract plus 7-10% for the state tax Vegas gives
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
810 800 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1681 000 000 $72 634 699 $0 $0 $8 365 301 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
10 800 000 $10 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 févr. 2019 à 18 h 43
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,251
Take off 3 years and that looks about right. Maybe they can get him at 6 for that
25 févr. 2019 à 18 h 46
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,432
Dont forget how much better than marner stone is
25 févr. 2019 à 18 h 48
stanthemanb123
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 31
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan

Marner has like 10 more points then stone
25 févr. 2019 à 18 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan

Marner's stones should not enter into contact negotiations
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 15
Watches no games
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 977
Quoting: Owentheguy
Marner has like 10 more points then stone

He's much worse defensively (Stone is literally the best winger), playing with much better players on his line and on defence, and doesn't drive as much offence himself. Stone is also an UFA, while Marner is on RFA status for most of any contract he can sign. If Stone is worth 9.5, Marner should hardly make 8. This league is weird.
palhal et blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 16
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,324
Even we're talking RFA not UFA. Kucherov starts making 9.5m next season and his production is 30% more than Marner's....so. would Marner therefore should be making much less. Marner stats are very similar to Pasternak' who go 6.67....two years lately even at a 10% cap raise....what that 7.3m next season. So while the player and agent (and most ACGMs) always make higher end salary comparison, there are other comparables that should made.
blowing_the_zone a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 19
stanthemanb123
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 31
Quoting: palhal
Even we're talking RFA not UFA. Kucherov starts making 9.5m next season and his production is 30% more than Marner's....so. would Marner therefore should be making much less. Marner stats are very similar to Pasternak' who go 6.67....two years lately even at a 10% cap raise....what that 7.3m next season. So while the player and agent (and most ACGMs) always make higher end salary comparison, there are other comparables that should made.

True but marner is going to get like an 11 million dollar deal thanks to The Auston Matthews. Leafs don’t want him to go and Marners camp is going to use Matthews deal as leverage.
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 23
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Owentheguy
True but marner is going to get like an 11 million dollar deal thanks to The Auston Matthews. Leafs don’t want him to go and Marners camp is going to use Matthews deal as leverage.

I know the Marner camp will say that, but really should it really affect what is a fair offer. The comparables should be on other NHLers not just guys on your team. That been said you are probably right,.
Why Nylander got 7m and Larkin 6.1m, and Pasternak 6.7m....a big overpayment for Nylander. Then to make Matthews the second highest paid player in the league....by a lot, seems unreasonable stupid high by the Leafs.
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 35
I know the Marner camp will say that, but really should it really affect what is a fair offer. The comparables should be on other NHLers not just guys on your team. That been said you are probably right,.
Why Nylander got 7m and Larkin 6.1m, and Pasternak 6.7m....a big overpayment for Nylander. Then to make Matthews the second highest paid player in the league....by a lot, seems unreasonable stupid high by the Leafs.

I agree. And unfortunately, I kinda agree..

I think Dubas played a card today in the post tdl interview when he said something along the lines of "there will be alot of opportunity for guys on their elc.."

Part of that will be the nature of the beast of dealing in a cap world, but the other part could be that he is absolutely committed to his core and will pay them to keep them happy. Dubbie seems to he taking a long game strategic approach in making sure that the draft and develop model doesn't get sacrificed and he'll roll the dice with a top heavy core. Might work, might not. Rfas might be changing the landscape, or maybe that's only happening in Toronto. Babs and Dubas might be on a philosophical collision course. Or maybe not. But I like where this drama is going, and so far i like what Dubas is doing. Big set of stones on that guy..
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 44
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: blowing_the_zone
I agree. And unfortunately, I kinda agree..

I think Dubas played a card today in the post tdl interview when he said something along the lines of "there will be alot of opportunity for guys on their elc.."

Part of that will be the nature of the beast of dealing in a cap world, but the other part could be that he is absolutely committed to his core and will pay them to keep them happy. Dubbie seems to he taking a long game strategic approach in making sure that the draft and develop model doesn't get sacrificed and he'll roll the dice with a top heavy core. Might work, might not. Rfas might be changing the landscape, or maybe that's only happening in Toronto. Babs and Dubas might be on a philosophical collision course. Or maybe not. But I like where this drama is going, and so far i like what Dubas is doing. Big set of stones on that guy..

It seems like some of RFAs don't have to wait for big money....like Matthews, Nylander and undoubtedly Marner. So how to tell other RFAs, they are just going to have to wait to get "comparably fair". deals. If offer sheets were ever going to come....it's because the Leafs don't have cap to make "fair" contracts to other RFAs....Johnsson and Kapanen in particular. Leafs seem to going to route of long term expensive contracts....and Reilly and Anderson aren' far from UFA. I was really surprised that the MLSE/Shanahan and total management "caved" to Nylander. That contract set a bad Leaf precedent. Of course the deal is so front loaded, to me Nylander has to be traded this summer for the Leafs to solve their total cap problems, especially if Marleau doesn't retire.
25 févr. 2019 à 19 h 56
It seems like some of RFAs don't have to wait for big money....like Matthews, Nylander and undoubtedly Marner. So how to tell other RFAs, they are just going to have to wait to get "comparably fair". deals. If offer sheets were ever going to come....it's because the Leafs don't have cap to make "fair" contracts to other RFAs....Johnsson and Kapanen in particular. Leafs seem to going to route of long term expensive contracts....and Reilly and Anderson aren' far from UFA. I was really surprised that the MLSE/Shanahan and total management "caved" to Nylander. That contract set a bad Leaf precedent. Of course the deal is so front loaded, to me Nylander has to be traded this summer for the Leafs to solve their total cap problems, especially if Marleau doesn't retire.

Well, I don't know if they caved on Willy. Alot of people had him between Ehlers and Pasta and with the cap increase from when Pasta signed Willy is pretty close to where he should be. And it helps that he's starting to heat up again. There's no doubt about it, he's a good player..

But very true on what this could mean for Johnsson and Kappy. I imagine they get bridged with their heads squeezed a bit so that we have a good run for a few years with those 2. If either of them don't like that an OS could be a real risk. My guess is that Z, Brown, Oz, Gards, Hainsey go in favour of pics and elcs.

Its looking like a top heavy approach to me with Marlie fillers to shore things up. How that lines up with Babcock, I dunno. But I think the idea of ever getting a Glendenning for a 4c is out the window..

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage