1. Lehtonen, Kari
    Détails additionnels:
    2017 3rd round pick
    DAL
    1. Raanta, Antti
    2. Staal, Marc (700 000 $ retained)
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2174 000 000 $68 546 666 $0 $500 000 $5 453 334 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 4
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 5
    3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD, C
    UFA - 3
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 7
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DD
    UFA
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    650 000 $650 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    22 mai 2016 à 18 h 50
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,112
    Modifié 22 mai 2016 à 19 h 22
    Since you asked. In the Nashville deal, the Preds give up 3 good assets for pleasure of having Nash which will cost 3.9m for 2 years. The Rangers then have the ability to sign McGinn who arguable is better than Nash for 3.5m. Now wouldn't Nashville be 100 times not making the trade, signing McGinn for themselves, and keep their assets. Hell pay McGinn 4m, he's happy. The only people not happy are Ranger Fan Friendly GMs. In any universe does any team really think Nash is worth 3 good assets...Fiala, Dougherty and a first rounder?
    22 mai 2016 à 19 h 49
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 8
    Modifié 22 mai 2016 à 19 h 56
    Quoting: palhal
    Since you asked. In the Nashville deal, the Preds give up 3 good assets for pleasure of having Nash which will cost 3.9m for 2 years. The Rangers then have the ability to sign McGinn who arguable is better than Nash for 3.5m. Now wouldn't Nashville be 100 times not making the trade, signing McGinn for themselves, and keep their assets. Hell pay McGinn 4m, he's happy. The only people not happy are Ranger Fan Friendly GMs. In any universe does any team really think Nash is worth 3 good assets...Fiala, Dougherty and a first rounder?

Dude ... We've been thru this. You gotta stop with the "why would a Cap Floor team trade for Nash, G, or Staal when they could just sign [insert a TOP UFA players name here]". Top UFAs are not lining up to sign a contract in Nashville or Carolina. Do you know who Nashville signed last summer ? Barret Jackman & Cody Hodgson .... Far from the top tier of the 2015 UFA class ... In 2014 ? Nashville signed a washed up Olli Jokinen, a washed up Anton Volchenkov and a freshly bought-out, substance-abuse violator, Mike Ribeiro ... Again, far from the cream of the crop of UFAs in 2014. If Nash waives to go to Nashville, and money is retained ... Nashville will be licking their chops to get him on a line with RyJo
    Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    22 mai 2016 à 19 h 56
    John
    Mentions "j'aime": 11
    Quoting: Sothpaw1850

Dude ... We've been thru this. You gotta stop with the "why would a Cap Floor team trade for Nash, G, or Staal when they could just sign [insert top UFA players name here]". Top UFAs are not lining up to sign a contract in Nashville or Carolina. Do you know who Nashville signed last summer ? Barret Jackman & Cody Hodgson .... Far from the top tier of 2015 UFA class ... In 2014 ? Nashville signed a washed up Olli Jokinen, a washed up Anton Volchenkov and a freshly bought-out, substance-abuse violator, Mike Ribeiro ... Again, far from the cream of the crop of UFAs in 2014. If Nash waives to go to Nashville, and money is retained ... Nashville will be licking their chops to get him on a line with RyJo

You say that, BUT Nashville made a good run in the playoffs and I guarantee people want to play with Forsberg, and Rinne. They are a good team and sorry to burst your bubble but i think you're wrong. Also why sign Medvedev, for Buchenevich, no thank you. Better off spending 3 million on someone not slow and not old.
    22 mai 2016 à 20 h 9
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,642
    $8 million per year in dead cap space for the next 2 years.
    22 mai 2016 à 20 h 19
    Modifié 22 mai 2016 à 20 h 25
    Quoting: JohnPance

Dude ... We've been thru this. You gotta stop with the "why would a Cap Floor team trade for Nash, G, or Staal when they could just sign [insert top UFA players name here]". Top UFAs are not lining up to sign a contract in Nashville or Carolina. Do you know who Nashville signed last summer ? Barret Jackman & Cody Hodgson .... Far from the top tier of 2015 UFA class ... In 2014 ? Nashville signed a washed up Olli Jokinen, a washed up Anton Volchenkov and a freshly bought-out, substance-abuse violator, Mike Ribeiro ... Again, far from the cream of the crop of UFAs in 2014. If Nash waives to go to Nashville, and money is retained ... Nashville will be licking their chops to get him on a line with RyJo

You say that, BUT Nashville made a good run in the playoffs and I guarantee people want to play with Forsberg, and Rinne. They are a good team and sorry to burst your bubble but i think you're wrong. Also why sign Medvedev, for Buchenevich, no thank you. Better off spending 3 million on someone not slow and not old.

Since 2005, Nashville has only missed the playoffs maybe 3 times. They are a perrenial playoff team every year ... It doesn't change their attractiveness to UFAs tho.
    I don't agree with this roster ... It has way too much dead cap space for my liking, but I completely disagree with the "why would an unattractive Cap Floor team trade for Top 6 Talent when they can go sign a Top UFA" ... That rationale makes no sense. There are more variables to trading and signing UFAs
    Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
    22 mai 2016 à 20 h 58
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,112
    Southpaw. There is no such thing as a "cap floor team". There are teams that don't spend to the cap limit but teams have no problems signing their own RFAs or UFA to get to the cap floor.

I thought my logic on the Rangers signed McGinn for 3.5m,,,,,but chuckle chuckle could hoodwink the Preds into taking Nash for 3.9m and also get three assets was flawless. Yes, I know McGinn and other UFAs can sign wherever they want. To quote, "Dude we've been through this". You're right. So why do these ardent Ranger fan keep on making the same trades?
    Staal and his 5.7m contract disappears from Rangers can sign Yandle...and assets come back to the Rangers. I have seen some trades that concern Nash, Staal and Girardi that do fit the needs of both teams and have commented positively, but they are few and few between. You're right Nashville and Carolina have not signed a top UFA, but when have the Rangers?
    22 mai 2016 à 21 h 7
    B
    Rejoint: avr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,479

Dude ... We've been thru this. You gotta stop with the "why would a Cap Floor team trade for Nash, G, or Staal when they could just sign [insert a TOP UFA players name here]". Top UFAs are not lining up to sign a contract in Nashville or Carolina. Do you know who Nashville signed last summer ? Barret Jackman & Cody Hodgson .... Far from the top tier of the 2015 UFA class ... In 2014 ? Nashville signed a washed up Olli Jokinen, a washed up Anton Volchenkov and a freshly bought-out, substance-abuse violator, Mike Ribeiro ... Again, far from the cream of the crop of UFAs in 2014. If Nash waives to go to Nashville, and money is retained ... Nashville will be licking their chops to get him on a line with RyJo

no kidding. 30 are going to sign stamkos, yandle...
    22 mai 2016 à 21 h 13
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,642
    Go with 29. There hasn't been anything (more than wondering) on Wild for either of those two. Don't need Yandle, can't afford Stamkos.
    22 mai 2016 à 21 h 38
    Southpaw. There is no such thing as a "cap floor team". There are teams that don't spend to the cap limit but teams have no problems signing their own RFAs or UFA to get to the cap floor.

I thought my logic on the Rangers signed McGinn for 3.5m,,,,,but chuckle chuckle could hoodwink the Preds into taking Nash for 3.9m and also get three assets was flawless. Yes, I know McGinn and other UFAs can sign wherever they want. To quote, "Dude we've been through this". You're right. So why do these ardent Ranger fan keep on making the same trades?
    Staal and his 5.7m contract disappears from Rangers can sign Yandle...and assets come back to the Rangers. I have seen some trades that concern Nash, Staal and Girardi that do fit the needs of both teams and have commented positively, but they are few and few between. You're right Nashville and Carolina have not signed a top UFA, but when have the Rangers?

What do you mean "there's no such thing as a Cap Floor Team"? Just last year Florida traded for Marc Savard and Arizona traded for Chris Pronger just to reach the floor because most of their Top Talent is on ELCs and 2nd Contracts
    And "when have the Rangers signed the Top UFAs"? .... Really ? Chris Drury and Scott Gomez were both considered the top centers that year and we got both. Brad Richards had a line waiting outside their offices. The Kings even brought Gretzky to the negotiations just to sway Richards in LA's favor and the Rangers still signed him. Marion Gaborik ... Dan Boyle ... All known to be the Top 1-3 best at their position in their respective UFA years
    23 mai 2016 à 0 h 14
    Démarrer sujet
    Mentions "j'aime": 0

McGinn better than Nash... Jesus

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage