Publié: 29 déc. 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
PHI
  1. Carlo, Brandon
  2. Halák, Jaroslav
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (BOS)
BOS
  1. Neuvirth, Michal (1 250 000 $ retained)
  2. Simmonds, Wayne (1 987 500 $ retained)
PHI
  1. McCarron, Michael
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
MTL
  1. Elliott, Brian (1 375 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
When Elliott is healthy, consider this goalie insurance.
PHI
  1. Hanzal, Martin
  2. Johns, Stephen
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (DAL)
  4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (DAL)
PHI
  1. Sbisa, Luca
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2019 (NYI)
NYI
  1. Hanzal, Martin
  2. Varone, Philip
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (NJD)
PHI
  1. Callahan, Ryan
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2019 (TBL)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2019 (TBL)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (TBL)
Détails additionnels:
If Tampa Bay wins the Stanley Cup the 2019 1st becomes a 2019 2nd and 2019 3rd.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de PHI
Logo de BOS
Logo de PHI
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de TBL
Logo de PHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2279 500 000 $61 137 875 $0 $5 917 500 $18 362 125 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG
UFA - 2
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 4
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
962 500 $962 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
784 167 $784 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
RFA - 2
680 833 $680 833 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
874 125 $874 125 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Islanders de New York
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 5
730 833 $730 833 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
G
RFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
780 833 $780 833 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
C
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
DG, AG
UFA - 3
2 345 000 $2 345 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
761 250 $761 250 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 déc. 2018 à 12 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,874
It’s not Chuck you need to persuade. Nobody is taking any of those deals.

Dallas maybe,
29 déc. 2018 à 12 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 28
Modifié 29 déc. 2018 à 12 h 58
Quoting: Gofnut999
It’s not Chuck you need to persuade. Nobody is taking any of those deals.

Dallas maybe,

I have a question how good is Carlo? I don’t really know but his stat line is something like 3 pts in 30 games. And if you have the time tell me what the problem is with these deals.
29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 3
Modifié 29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 33
Quoting: JPM
I have a question how good is Carlo? I don’t really know but his stat line is something like 3 pts in 30 games. And if you have the time tell me what the problem is with each deal.

Boston is not giving up 3 good pieces for 2 rentals that they won’t resign.

Crouse has more value to Zona than the entire package you are sending them.

Montreal has Price, Niemi, and Lindgren. What do they need Elliot for? I mean McCarron and a 6th is not a deal breaker. He is a bust and the 6th is if little consequence. Just no need.

Dallas might just to dump Hanzal.

Isles have enough crappy contracts they don’t need another one.

Raffl and Folin have little value, they are roster filllers. TBL would love to move Callahan but they are not dumping a 1st, 2nd, and 4th to do it.
29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Boston is not giving up 3 good pieces for 2 rentals that they won’t resign.

Crouse has more value to Zona than the entire package you are sending them.

Montreal has Price, Niemi, and Lindgren. What do they need Elliot for? I mean McCarron and a 6th is not a deal breaker. He is a bust and the 6th is if little consequence. Just no need.

Dallas might just to dump Hanzal.

Isles hsve enough crappy contracts they don’t need another one.

Raffl and Folin have little value, they are roster filllers. TBL would love to move Callahan but they are not dumping a 1st, 2nd, and 4th to do it.

Nice detail. Here’s what I was thinking.

Boston: you might be right I was seeing Carlo as more of a bottom or 2nd pairing. And I think that Boston knows there window is closing very quickly with the team they have. But the main component of this deal was moving Halak for Simmonds, Carlo was more of an afterthought.

Arizona: Loses Crouse but Baumman is a solid prospect. The rest are just pieces that could be moved and Arizona gets one free spot with the contract limit plus gets Lethera who at least can play while Boland can’t.

Montreal: Gets goalie insurance. Niemi hasn’t been solid lately and Price may be back but no one knows. A couple of seasons ago he went down for supposedly six weeks and didn’t play the rest of the season.

Dallas: Does this in a heartbeat because Hanzal and Johns are hurt and probably won’t be fully healthy the rest of their contracts if they can even play them out.

NYI: Get a 3rd when they don’t have one in a solid draft. The islanders give up caproom this season and next but also get Varone who will at the least benefit their AHL system. They’re giving up Sbisa who is solid but has been the definition of injury prone.

TBL: Does this because Raffl and Callahan can be interchangeable and Callahan’s contract is **** maybe the picks should be less but I think it’s a solid idea. Raffl has 1 point less in 10 less games played and both are penalty killers. This move also opens up cap space for Tampa next season when they need it to sign Point and Dmen.
29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 46
Nice detail. Here’s what I was thinking.

Boston: you might be right I was seeing Carlo as more of a bottom or 2nd pairing. And I think that Boston knows there window is closing very quickly with the team they have. But the main component of this deal was moving Halak for Simmonds, Carlo was more of an afterthought.

Arizona: Loses Crouse but Baumman is a solid prospect. The rest are just pieces that could be moved and Arizona gets one free spot with the contract limit plus gets Lethera who at least can play while Boland can’t.

Montreal: Gets goalie insurance. Niemi hasn’t been solid lately and Price may be back but no one knows. A couple of seasons ago he went down for supposedly six weeks and didn’t play the rest of the season.

Dallas: Does this in a heartbeat because Hanzal and Johns are hurt and probably won’t be fully healthy the rest of their contracts if they can even play them out.

NYI: Get a 3rd when they don’t have one in a solid draft. The islanders give up caproom this season and next but also get Varone who will at the least benefit their AHL system. They’re giving up Sbisa who is solid but has been the definition of injury prone.

TBL: Does this because Raffl and Callahan can be interchangeable and Callahan’s contract is **** maybe the picks should be less but I think it’s a solid idea. Raffl has 1 point less in 10 less games played and both are penalty killers. This move also opens up cap space for Tampa next season when they need it to sign Point and Dmen.

Carlo is 6’5” good skating RD still improving. He’ll be a solid 2nd pair guy. Still on ELC. B’s have zero interest. Zboril and 3rd for Simmonds, maybe a 2nd.

Crouse >>>> Bunnaman and 4th, rest is just unwanted garbage on both sides.

Habs are first round casualties if they make the playoffs at all. Be better off playing Lindgren and boosting his trade value.

Isles are not sacrificing cap space to bolster the AHL team, nobody does that. You could have Sbisa for next to nothing.

TB will not do that because of the picks. Also highly unlikely Callahan waives to leave Cup favorite for a non-playoff team.
29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Carlo is 6’5” good skating RD still improving. He’ll be a solid 2nd pair guy. Still on ELC. B’s have zero interest. Zboril and 3rd for Simmonds, maybe a 2nd.

Crouse >>>> Bunnaman and 4th, rest is just unwanted garbage on both sides.

Habs are first round casualties if they make the playoffs at all. Be better off playing Lindgren and boosting his trade value.

Isles are not sacrificing cap space to bolster the AHL team, nobody does that. You could have Sbisa for next to nothing.

TB will not do that because of the picks. Also highly unlikely Callahan waives to leave Cup favorite for a non-playoff team.

Montreal - I thought Lindgren was also hurt that’s why they didn’t call him up.

Isles might really want picks they have very few for a weak team in a strong draft, and their not taking much of anything back they will need to spend to reach the cap floor the next few seasons.

Fair points with Bos, Ari, TB.
29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 58
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
You clearly haven't looked into these trades at all and are just throwing them out there.

Boston wouldn't move Carlo when they were interested in Landeskog so they're not gonna move him for 2 rentals plus add in their best goalie this season. Boston says no.

The Arizona deal is just awful. Bolland for Lehtera is a cap dump for a cap dump, and Crouse is worth much more than that package alone. Arizona says no.

Montreal doesn't need goalies, they have depth at the position so even though McCarron is not worth much anymore, it's pointless to use him for something that they don't need. Montreal says no.

As much as Dallas would probably like to get rid of Hanzal, they need defence and in your idea they're giving up the best defensemen and getting back a defensemen that's highly overpaid. Dallas says no.

Islanders deal falls through after Dallas turned down the previous trade. Also doesn't make much sense for them to take on a camp dump with so little else also going to them. Islanders say no.

Tampa literally can't make that deal because their 1st round pick already belongs to the Rangers if Tampa wins the cup this year. So that's a no from the league.
you're 0/5 my friend.
29 déc. 2018 à 13 h 59
Montreal - I thought Lindgren was also hurt that’s why they didn’t call him up.

Isles might really want picks they have very few for a weak team in a strong draft, and their not taking much of anything back they will need to spend to reach the cap floor the next few seasons.

Fair points with Bos, Ari, TB.

Isles are very deep in prospects and have a lot of contracts coming off the books. Better ways for them to spend that $. I would not be surprised to see them offer sheet Matthews or Marner. A little revenge for Tavares.

Habs...ehh...like i said it’s not the return. Valuewise they’d do that in heartbeat. I know i would. Guess it depends on their expectations for this year are.
29 déc. 2018 à 14 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 29 déc. 2018 à 14 h 16
Quoting: jonesryan
You clearly haven't looked into these trades at all and are just throwing them out there.

Boston wouldn't move Carlo when they were interested in Landeskog so they're not gonna move him for 2 rentals plus add in their best goalie this season. Boston says no.

The Arizona deal is just awful. Bolland for Lehtera is a cap dump for a cap dump, and Crouse is worth much more than that package alone. Arizona says no.

Montreal doesn't need goalies, they have depth at the position so even though McCarron is not worth much anymore, it's pointless to use him for something that they don't need. Montreal says no.

As much as Dallas would probably like to get rid of Hanzal, they need defence and in your idea they're giving up the best defensemen and getting back a defensemen that's highly overpaid. Dallas says no.

Islanders deal falls through after Dallas turned down the previous trade. Also doesn't make much sense for them to take on a camp dump with so little else also going to them. Islanders say no.

Tampa literally can't make that deal because their 1st round pick already belongs to the Rangers if Tampa wins the cup this year. So that's a no from the league.
you're 0/5 my friend.

The Boston deal you’re right. Arizona maybe they don’t have much flexibility and this way they would be paying less salary out while getting something for Crouse.

Montreal has 4 goalies signed. No one knows how badly Price is actually hurt. Lindgren is possibly hurt. Neimi is old., and I’ve seen articles saying he hasn’t been playing as well.

Dallas best Dman? How many games did he play this season? And how long will he have concussion related injuries?

Islanders are rebuilding and may want picks and to reach cap floor.

Tampa can make this trade because of the conditions applied to both mine and the Rangers trade. I don’t think I made a mistake with that one.
29 déc. 2018 à 14 h 15
Banni
The Boston deal you’re right. Arizona maybe they don’t have much flexibility and this way they would be paying less salary out while getting something for Crouse.

Montreal has 4 goalies signed. No one knows how badly Price is actually hurt. Lindgren is possibly hurt. Neimi is old., and I’ve seen articles saying he hasn’t been playing as well.

Islanders are rebuilding and may want picks and to reach cap floor.

Tampa can make this trade because of the conditions applied to both mine and the Rangers trade.

Tampa can't make any moves involving their 2019 1st or 2nd round pick unless they negotiate with the Rangers and make a confirmation what they pick is that they'll receive in the McDonagh trade. They can't move any picks that have a condition on them in case the condition is fulfilled. NHL CBA rules. So unless Tampa calls the Rangers up and the agree to make the pick a confirmed 1st or 2nd this year, Tampa can't move the rights to that first round pick. Even if they did do that, Tampa isn't gonna move their 1st, to the Rangers, and then a 2nd and 3rd to Philly and not have a pick until the 4th round. With their impending cap situation they're gonna need young guys on cheap deals and they get that through the draft.
29 déc. 2018 à 20 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Tampa can't make any moves involving their 2019 1st or 2nd round pick unless they negotiate with the Rangers and make a confirmation what they pick is that they'll receive in the McDonagh trade. They can't move any picks that have a condition on them in case the condition is fulfilled. NHL CBA rules. So unless Tampa calls the Rangers up and the agree to make the pick a confirmed 1st or 2nd this year, Tampa can't move the rights to that first round pick. Even if they did do that, Tampa isn't gonna move their 1st, to the Rangers, and then a 2nd and 3rd to Philly and not have a pick until the 4th round. With their impending cap situation they're gonna need young guys on cheap deals and they get that through the draft.

Debatable, they’ll need to move Callahan, sacrificing something for him a 1st might be enough his cap hit is big and that was the going rate a while back. If they do that and get younger on Defense they probably won’t have that many cap problems. Callahan is 5.8, Giradi is 3, Coburn is 3.7. They need to resign Pacquette, Point, Erne, and grab a couple bottom line Dmen.
29 déc. 2018 à 20 h 57
Banni
Debatable, they’ll need to move Callahan, sacrificing something for him a 1st might be enough his cap hit is big and that was the going rate a while back. If they do that and get younger on Defense they probably won’t have that many cap problems. Callahan is 5.8, Giradi is 3, Coburn is 3.7. They need to resign Pacquette, Point, Erne, and grab a couple bottom line Dmen.

They can't move their 2019 1st round pick, as I've already stated. Dan Giradi and Braydon Coburn are both UFA's at the end of the season and won't be brought back unless its for less than $1M. Callahan they could easily move in the offseason with a 2nd round pick in 2020 and a prospect since Callahan only has 1 year left after this one. It's not a terrible contract to move when there's not a lot of term left on it. Giving up the first 3 rounds of picks this year is just stupid when they have a cap crunch coming up. They'll need those picks more than ever.
30 déc. 2018 à 8 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 322
This is a troll post right?
30 déc. 2018 à 15 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 30 déc. 2018 à 15 h 44
They can't move their 2019 1st round pick, as I've already stated. Dan Giradi and Braydon Coburn are both UFA's at the end of the season and won't be brought back unless its for less than $1M. Callahan they could easily move in the offseason with a 2nd round pick in 2020 and a prospect since Callahan only has 1 year left after this one. It's not a terrible contract to move when there's not a lot of term left on it. Giving up the first 3 rounds of picks this year is just stupid when they have a cap crunch coming up. They'll need those picks more than ever.

They can move their 1st as you already stated, if they wanted to. Is NYR really gonna stop Tampa from making a move? And no if they move those guys and Stralman moves on in free agency then their resigning some guys that won’t be that great of the cap hit. I also said you have fair points on the number of picks and their rounds that they maybe less but I don’t think they move him for less than a first, or a highly touted prospect and a 2nd or 3rd. Also it’s worth noting that when Hextall traded for Lethera he got 2 1st round picks for taking two years of Lethera who had a salary of 4.7 mil., now he gave up Schenn, but the return on Callahan is less and his contract has a higher salary.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage