Forums/Armchair-GM

im seeing svech trades already

Créé par: Spanky227
Équipe: 2018-19 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 1 nov. 2018
Publié: 1 nov. 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Chytil is a center (where carolina is weakest). Also has known chemistry with Necas.

Day is a throw in boom or bust prospect

2nd and 3rd rounders are extra
Transactions
CAR
  1. Chytil, Filip
  2. Day, Sean
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2019 (NYR)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (NYR)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de TBL
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2479 500 000 $74 839 027 $0 $4 032 500 $4 660 973 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
UFA - 4
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 2
5 175 000 $5 175 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
2 275 000 $2 275 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
708 750 $708 750 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 3
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
DG/DD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 2
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 nov. 2018 à 15 h 5
Canes Baby
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,261
Going to have to be a very nice package to steal svech from Carolina. I dont think this comes even close.
1 nov. 2018 à 15 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
Quoting: jslongo
Going to have to be a very nice package to steal svech from Carolina. I dont think this comes even close.

yeah the same with chytil for the rangers-- just figured this could start the discussion.
1 nov. 2018 à 15 h 8
Log off the internet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,881
It’s only been by Eli. And it’s been underpayments to play Svech with Ovi.
1 nov. 2018 à 15 h 8
Canes Baby
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,261
Quoting: Spanky227
yeah the same with chytil for the rangers-- just figured this could start the discussion.

To be honest, im not familiar with Chytil at all.. So I probably shouldnt have even commented lmao
1 nov. 2018 à 15 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Tspky
Quoting: jslongo
To be honest, im not familiar with Chytil at all.. So I probably shouldnt have even commented lmao

#16 on top prospects list for NHL. He was the youngest player picked in 2017 draft and 21st overall-- they were saying if he had waited to declare for the draft that he would've been a top 10 pick this year if not top 5
1 nov. 2018 à 15 h 52
Who adds what?
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,703
Quoting: Hedman77
(a) It’s only been by Eli. (b) And it’s been underpayments to play Svech with Ovi.

a. True, and thanks for noticing.

b. Christian Djoos was top ten among NHL rookie defensemen in points last year. Brett Connolly was in a huge tie for 14th in NHL playoff goals last year, and tied for 12th in even strength playoff goals with Kucherov, Neal, Stastny, and Pastrnak who probably got more minutes than him, even though their teams played fewer games. My last offer started with overpaying for 2016 4th overall pick Jesse Puljujarvi, who won MVP of the World Junior hockey championships on a line with Carolina's leading scorer, Sebastian Aho, then added Connolly, Djoos, and a 2nd. That might be an underpayment for the abstract idea of a 2nd overall pick, but it starts with a player almost as good as Svechnikov who has chemistry with someone Carolina currently cares about more than Necas, and then adds two guys who just won a Cup, and still adds a pick. On the ice this year and for the next decade, that offer I posted this morning makes the Carolina Hurricanes a better team. Puljujarvi alone arguably makes the Canes better than Svechnikov. But I still added almost as much value as what's above.

c. Try Chytil and NYR's next two first round picks, unconditional. Or maybe Chytil, Buchnevich, and a 1st?

d. Okay, not pasta. http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?report=timeonice&reportType=season&seasonFrom=20172018&seasonTo=20172018&gameType=3&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=timeOnIce And no, I'm not saying that Connolly is more valuable than Kucherov. I get that Kucherov faced better checkers. I am saying that Connolly and Djoos together are more valuable than Chytil and a 3rd to a team that's going to make the playoffs this year, like Carolina, because they've been there, they've played against most of the best teams in the East, and they can provide some leadership. So.... as the alleged lowballer in question, even I think your offer is off by a recent actual top five pick.
1 nov. 2018 à 16 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Tspky
Quoting: Eli
a. True, and thanks for noticing.

b. Christian Djoos was top ten among NHL rookie defensemen in points last year. Brett Connolly was in a huge tie for 14th in NHL playoff goals last year, and tied for 12th in even strength playoff goals with Kucherov, Neal, Stastny, and Pastrnak who probably got more minutes than him, even though their teams played fewer games. My last offer started with overpaying for 2016 4th overall pick Jesse Puljujarvi, who won MVP of the World Junior hockey championships on a line with Carolina's leading scorer, Sebastian Aho, then added Connolly, Djoos, and a 2nd. That might be an underpayment for the abstract idea of a 2nd overall pick, but it starts with a player almost as good as Svechnikov who has chemistry with someone Carolina currently cares about more than Necas, and then adds two guys who just won a Cup, and still adds a pick. On the ice this year and for the next decade, that offer I posted this morning makes the Carolina Hurricanes a better team. Puljujarvi alone arguably makes the Canes better than Svechnikov. But I still added almost as much value as what's above.

c. Try Chytil and NYR's next two first round picks, unconditional. Or maybe Chytil, Buchnevich, and a 1st?

d. Okay, not pasta. http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?report=timeonice&reportType=season&seasonFrom=20172018&seasonTo=20172018&gameType=3&filter=gamesPlayed,gte,1&sort=timeOnIce And no, I'm not saying that Connolly is more valuable than Kucherov. I get that Kucherov faced better checkers. I am saying that Connolly and Djoos together are more valuable than Chytil and a 3rd to a team that's going to make the playoffs this year, like Carolina, because they've been there, they've played against most of the best teams in the East, and they can provide some leadership. So.... as the alleged lowballer in question, even I think your offer is off by a recent actual top five pick.

A) Djoos is 24, and has never been on the top 100 prospects in the NHL (in any of his years eligible for it)

B) Chytil is 19, and is ranked 16th best prospect in the NHL (up from 63 on the top 100 the year prior)

C) In terms of potential, Chytil has 5 more years before he reaches Djoos age. He WILL be much more productive for a longer period in the NHL

D) Connolly? he's a 20-30 point nhl depth forward. Ryan Spooner has more value

E) Djoos and Connolly doesn't even get you Chytil, let alone Svech-- i openly admit the rangers will have to add, but LOL at 2 first round picks (that will be top 10) or Buch and a 1st (one top 10 pick would get Djoos AND connolly and it would be considered a steal)
1 nov. 2018 à 17 h 6
Who adds what?
There are some things I like about Chytil's game. He plays with his forehand and his backhand about equally, showing some offensive creativity in traffic, like a lot of guys only break out in a shootout: https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/175489

That's one of the things I admire about Svechnikov's game, too, but he's better at it, makes even better passes, and has a hard, accurate slap shot on top of all the offensive weapons Chytil brings.

Chytil's 30 points in 46 AHL games last year probably translate to a 35 point season in the NHL this year? I am sure the Hurricanes would be interested in augmenting their 2nd line, long term, but I doubt they'd give up Svechnikov to get it done, except as part of a deadline blockbuster that they feel makes them presumptive champions. With NYR possibly rebuilding through the draft at the moment, I wouldn't count that out, but I think my offer was half Puljujarvi to strengthen Carolina's first line, and half young guys who just won the Cup.

Mostly because Svechnikov is a recent 2nd overall draft pick, the consensus is that he doesn't move, and I'm fine with that, as I think the Caps are fine with that. Washington has added Jaskin this fall, and Shumakov this summer, so they've got no shortage of Russian-speaking right wings they can try out with Ovechkin and Kuznetsov. Shumakov was 14th in the KHL in points last year, and might make a bigger impact in the immediate future. But just like Canucks fans used to check in every season to see if Washington felt like Backstrom would look good playing with the Sedins, I felt as a fan it was reasonable to engage in a little bit of due diligence.

If the Rangers ever make Chytil their #1C, put in all the offers you want on Vrana, Kempny, and Siegenthaler.
Spanky227 a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2018 à 19 h 33
Who adds what?
Different teams value playoff heroes vs regular season, day to day standouts. If you figure out which kind of team has Justin Williams as its Captain, let us know?
1 nov. 2018 à 21 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Tspky
Quoting: Eli
There are some things I like about Chytil's game. He plays with his forehand and his backhand about equally, showing some offensive creativity in traffic, like a lot of guys only break out in a shootout: https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/175489

That's one of the things I admire about Svechnikov's game, too, but he's better at it, makes even better passes, and has a hard, accurate slap shot on top of all the offensive weapons Chytil brings.

Chytil's 30 points in 46 AHL games last year probably translate to a 35 point season in the NHL this year? I am sure the Hurricanes would be interested in augmenting their 2nd line, long term, but I doubt they'd give up Svechnikov to get it done, except as part of a deadline blockbuster that they feel makes them presumptive champions. With NYR possibly rebuilding through the draft at the moment, I wouldn't count that out, but I think my offer was half Puljujarvi to strengthen Carolina's first line, and half young guys who just won the Cup.

Mostly because Svechnikov is a recent 2nd overall draft pick, the consensus is that he doesn't move, and I'm fine with that, as I think the Caps are fine with that. Washington has added Jaskin this fall, and Shumakov this summer, so they've got no shortage of Russian-speaking right wings they can try out with Ovechkin and Kuznetsov. Shumakov was 14th in the KHL in points last year, and might make a bigger impact in the immediate future. But just like Canucks fans used to check in every season to see if Washington felt like Backstrom would look good playing with the Sedins, I felt as a fan it was reasonable to engage in a little bit of due diligence.

If the Rangers ever make Chytil their #1C, put in all the offers you want on Vrana, Kempny, and Siegenthaler.

One of the most reasonable responses on here.. thank you for that seriously lol..

Yeah my view of chytil and Anderson was that if they put up 30+ points this year in nhl it was a successful season.

Overall I think zibanejad gets moved before his ntc kicks in, Hayes will be moved at or before this years deadline, so unless rangers get Hughes chytil will be number one center. Although Hughes may be better served on the wing because of his size.. of we can steal wahlstrom from Islanders I would love to have a top line of Hughes-chytil- wahlstrom
Eli a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage