Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
PP1 - Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Larkin, Abdelkader (Net Front), Green
PP2 - Sheahan (net front), Mantha, Tatar, Athanasiou, Jones
PP Extra - Frk
PK1 - Glendening, Athanasiou, Dekeyser, Jones
PK2 - Sheahan, Martin, Kronwall, Marchenko
PK Extra - Nosek, Abdelkader, Ericsson

The extra cap space is if Datsyuk leaves, a guy like Vernon Fiddler, Sam Gagner, Paul Gaustad, Boyd Gordon, Tyler Kennedy, David Legwand, Trevor Lewis, Shawn Matthias, Max Talbot, Viktor Tikhonov, or Jiri Tlusty could be signed as a 3rd line center with Sheahan moving to the 2nd line. Not ideal but most of those guys could be had for just over $3M.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2900 000 $
34 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
24 000 000 $
2900 000 $
32 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
66 500 000 $
1850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
33 000 000 $
Transactions
DET
    Rights to Seth Jones
    2017 4th round pick
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2374 000 000 $70 898 332 $550 000 $1 147 500 $3 101 668 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
    C
    UFA - 2
    6 083 333 $6 083 333 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    628 333 $628 333 $ (Bonis de performance257 500 $$258K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    639 167 $639 167 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
    AD
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    628 333 $628 333 $
    C, AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 2
    850 000 $850 000 $
    C
    UFA
    647 500 $647 500 $ (Bonis de performance207 500 $$208K)
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    5 291 666 $5 291 666 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    715 000 $715 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    3 954 545 $3 954 545 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    14 avr. 2016 à 12 h 17
    leafs1967again
    Rejoint: févr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 21
    Why is Seth Jones being signed for way more than any other dman in the same age range?

$5.5-6m should be the ceiling for a player his age and skill.

http://www.generalfanager.com/leagueleaders?position=D&shoots=Both&team=all
    14 avr. 2016 à 12 h 46
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 136
    They just traded a #1 center to GET jones, now they are trading him away for 1 decent player and some trash cans? YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH RIGGHT! this trade is duuuuumb
    14 avr. 2016 à 12 h 56
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 23,609
    What has Seth Jones done to earn such big money and is then any expectation in the future he worry of top 5 or 10 Dman money.
    14 avr. 2016 à 14 h 5
    Démarrer sujet
    Styks
    Mentions "j'aime": 3
    Quoting: digitalbath
    They just traded a #1 center to GET jones, now they are trading him away for 1 decent player and some trash cans? YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH RIGGHT! this trade is duuuuumb

First...they didn't make the playoffs with him. Yes, a good part of that was missing Bobrovsky for a big chunk of the season. But also depth, which the Blue Jackets do not have, especially on the blueline. With Smith and Sproul, they'll have a blueline of Johnson-Tyutin, Smith-Murray, Prout-Sproul. Arguably deeper than with just Jones. Then on the forward lines, adding Nyquist and Jurco as 2nd and 3rd line wingers brings their goal scoring up considerably when you can play them over Cambell or Rene Bourque. If you don't think it's enough, a 2nd rd pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017 would be reasonable in my opinion or another D-prospect like Russo, Hicketts, or Ouellet for more depth.

As for paying Jones...he had more points than any defenseman the Wings currently have other than Green and he's much younger than Green, and his point total has gone up each year in the league. 40 points isn't outside the realm of possibility for next year for him. Since he's an RFA, yes, they could pay him less, but if they want to keep him past his RFA days, they'll need to pay him more. They don't HAVE to pay him $6.5M, but if the scenario works to pay that much, why not.

There have been a number of posts about the Wings getting OEL, which I don't think will happen. They couldn't get OEL for Larkin. Seth Jones...they might be able to get. Might. Not certainly. Maybe need to sweeten the pot a little more, but not too much more.
    14 avr. 2016 à 14 h 13
    leafs1967again
    Mentions "j'aime": 21
    Quoting: drummerdao

First...they didn't make the playoffs with him. Yes, a good part of that was missing Bobrovsky for a big chunk of the season. But also depth, which the Blue Jackets do not have, especially on the blueline. With Smith and Sproul, they'll have a blueline of Johnson-Tyutin, Smith-Murray, Prout-Sproul. Arguably deeper than with just Jones. Then on the forward lines, adding Nyquist and Jurco as 2nd and 3rd line wingers brings their goal scoring up considerably when you can play them over Cambell or Rene Bourque. If you don't think it's enough, a 2nd rd pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017 would be reasonable in my opinion or another D-prospect like Russo, Hicketts, or Ouellet for more depth.

As for paying Jones...he had more points than any defenseman the Wings currently have other than Green and he's much younger than Green, and his point total has gone up each year in the league. 40 points isn't outside the realm of possibility for next year for him. Since he's an RFA, yes, they could pay him less, but if they want to keep him past his RFA days, they'll need to pay him more. They don't HAVE to pay him $6.5M, but if the scenario works to pay that much, why not.

There have been a number of posts about the Wings getting OEL, which I don't think will happen. They couldn't get OEL for Larkin. Seth Jones...they might be able to get. Might. Not certainly. Maybe need to sweeten the pot a little more, but not too much more.

That's fine trying to say he might be worth $6.5m. But when you look at comparable you are almost wasting $1m+ over market value for no particular reason. The comparable deals all have potential worked into them. Of course Seth has a high ceiling but there are way too many comparable deals worth much less that it makes no sense to even consider paying him that much.

I'd put him slightly above Morgan Rielly.
    14 avr. 2016 à 16 h 0
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 136

Incorrect, Nyquist and Jurco didnt even help the wings score why would immediately boost the Jackets scoring woes, and Sproul might end up getting waived, he has very little value, Smith was a healthy scratch half the season with the wings, and we have one of the worst defense corps there is, so being slightly more deep is in my opinion incorrect, jones is worth WAY more than all those players, nyquist is good but not nearly as good as who the jackets just traded to get jones in the first place in johansson.

If you seriously wanted Jones, it would take Larkin, which in my opinion they wouldnt even do because they wanted defense not a C, but if your unwilling to trade him, try Tatar Mantha and a 1st.. think about that, and they might not even take that trade, Jones is a number #1 and YOUNG, and hes gonna be the anchor of that franchise for a long time. Trading a bunch of players we cant even get 3rd and 4th round picks for does not INCREASE their value by bundling them together
    14 avr. 2016 à 16 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    Styks
    Mentions "j'aime": 3
    Quoting: leafs1967again

That's fine trying to say he might be worth $6.5m. But when you look at comparable you are almost wasting $1m+ over market value for no particular reason. The comparable deals all have potential worked into them. Of course Seth has a high ceiling but there are way too many comparable deals worth much less that it makes no sense to even consider paying him that much.

I'd put him slightly above Morgan Rielly.

I think he's much better than Morgan Reilly.

The market will dictate what he's worth in the end. Sure, I'd love it if they got him and only had to pay $4-5M. But I think the market will say otherwise. So I'd rather estimate high and be able to work the numbers than estimate low.
    14 avr. 2016 à 16 h 29
    Beltov
    Rejoint: mars 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 4
    I'm a Wings fan.....and if I'm CBJ I hang up the phone laughing at Detroit for this offer.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage