Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2379 000 000 $73 943 168 $774 000 $3 950 000 $5 056 832 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 150 000 $2 150 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
789 167 $789 167 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 avr. 2018 à 17 h 9
BigBeardBurns
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 535
IMO u overpaid Vegas and underpaid Col. Just my opinion, tho.
25 avr. 2018 à 22 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,568
Quoting: BigBeardBurns
IMO u overpaid Vegas and underpaid Col. Just my opinion, tho.

For some reason this user doesn't like Bjork, JFK or Heinen and would trade them for any other player. They also have a huge hard on for Tuch.
26 avr. 2018 à 6 h 49
Démarrer sujet
I-LOVE-HOCKEY
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 61
Quoting: ON3M4N
For some reason this user doesn't like Bjork, JFK or Heinen and would trade them for any other player. They also have a huge hard on for Tuch.

I like Björk but we don’t have any place
26 avr. 2018 à 7 h 1
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 108

I like Tuch as well, but only as a 1 for 1 with Heinen.

Tuch does a lot more than just scoring and would be the pwrforward that you’ve said Krejci doesn’t need, yet everyone else including management (targeting the 1 Rw pwr frwd on the market: Rick Nash) seems to think he does his best with. I think it’s basically common knowledge that Krejci would rather play outside the hash marks above the goal line and someone like Tuch does the opposite. I did agree when you suggested spooner did fine, but also thought it wasn’t an optimal situation which is why Sweeney went for Nash. Still not a fan of that trade, but I do believe Krejci has played better.
26 avr. 2018 à 9 h 40
Quoting: JC8989bruins
I like Björk but we don’t have any place

Sure you do, he can slot in #2RW, #3LW/RW, he can slot in a lot of places. We're talking about a kid who to start the season was getting looks on the 1st line. He struggled a bit (as you expect a rookie to do) and then go injured. Bjork oozes so much talent and trading him would be a massive mistake.
IamnotJC8989BRUINS a aimé ceci.
26 avr. 2018 à 9 h 43
Quoting: FryesLeapMaine
I like Tuch as well, but only as a 1 for 1 with Heinen.

Tuch does a lot more than just scoring and would be the pwrforward that you’ve said Krejci doesn’t need, yet everyone else including management (targeting the 1 Rw pwr frwd on the market: Rick Nash) seems to think he does his best with. I think it’s basically common knowledge that Krejci would rather play outside the hash marks above the goal line and someone like Tuch does the opposite. I did agree when you suggested spooner did fine, but also thought it wasn’t an optimal situation which is why Sweeney went for Nash. Still not a fan of that trade, but I do believe Krejci has played better.

Honestly that 2nd line needs to be built around DeBrusk, he's what makes that line go. He plays that PWF type game, he just doesn't have the 6'3 plus size. I honestly don't give a damn what Krejci is comfortable with. At this point I find a guy that compliments DeBrusk game and I think that guy is already in the organization.

Remember its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
IamnotJC8989BRUINS a aimé ceci.
26 avr. 2018 à 11 h 56
Honestly that 2nd line needs to be built around DeBrusk, he's what makes that line go. He plays that PWF type game, he just doesn't have the 6'3 plus size. I honestly don't give a damn what Krejci is comfortable with. At this point I find a guy that compliments DeBrusk game and I think that guy is already in the organization.

Remember its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

Krejci already compliments debrusk very well, we’re talking about the third piece.

Bjork is okay, but I think they stick him somewhere else next season, probably 3rd lw if Heinen has an average camp. Donato could be the answer with his speed and skill, but he’s not yet played enough to know what he’ll be. If they could get Tuch for Heinen, I think it’s almost a no brainer. All of the young forwards are smallish and fast but only debrusk plays a heavy game unless Senyshyn and Frederic deliver asprospects.

I like the thought of having another heavy pwr f, which allows them to move backes’ 6m Off the books in one season if his modified ntc matches with a team interested. heavy hitting players are very desirable in the playoffs because of the ability to fatigue the opposition with hard hits. It adds up over a 7 game series and most of the time there’s only one day of rest between games.

Trying to just outskill the opposition only every game is mtl hockey and hasn’t worked for them in over 20 years.
26 avr. 2018 à 13 h 9
Krejci already compliments debrusk very well, we’re talking about the third piece.

Bjork is okay, but I think they stick him somewhere else next season, probably 3rd lw if Heinen has an average camp. Donato could be the answer with his speed and skill, but he’s not yet played enough to know what he’ll be. If they could get Tuch for Heinen, I think it’s almost a no brainer. All of the young forwards are smallish and fast but only debrusk plays a heavy game unless Senyshyn and Frederic deliver asprospects.

I like the thought of having another heavy pwr f, which allows them to move backes’ 6m Off the books in one season if his modified ntc matches with a team interested. heavy hitting players are very desirable in the playoffs because of the ability to fatigue the opposition with hard hits. It adds up over a 7 game series and most of the time there’s only one day of rest between games.

Trying to just outskill the opposition only every game is mtl hockey and hasn’t worked for them in over 20 years.

Boston isn't moving Henien for Tuch lol. Cassidy loves Heinen and what he brings to the table. My point w/ DeBrusk he he plays that PWF game that you claim Krejci needs. You don't need someone to compliment Krejci, you need someone to compliment DeBrusk.

Backes IMO will be the guy that goes in the expansion draft (Boston will need to pony up something for him to get selected though).

If Boston makes any major roster changes this off-season it'll be for someone more established then Tuch.
26 avr. 2018 à 16 h 56
Boston isn't moving Henien for Tuch lol. Cassidy loves Heinen and what he brings to the table. My point w/ DeBrusk he he plays that PWF game that you claim Krejci needs. You don't need someone to compliment Krejci, you need someone to compliment DeBrusk.

Backes IMO will be the guy that goes in the expansion draft (Boston will need to pony up something for him to get selected though).

If Boston makes any major roster changes this off-season it'll be for someone more established then Tuch.

I think Heinen for tuch is legit. Less is better, but i’d Do that because of the lack of righties.

Backes needing compensation to move? Come on now he isn’t nearly that bad. Considering how much cap space most teams have he should easily bring back a 4th or higher. Total glue guy great leader.

You’re a tuch hater it seems. If you honestly think it’s better to have Rick Nash for a quarter season than Alex Tuch for 5 more seasons there’s literally no use in conversing with you. You simply think you know things you that think instead of thinking things that you know and i’m Not sure you’re able to tell the difference at this point.

Debrusk needing someone who fits with him? That’s assbackwards he can play with anyone, it’s krejci that needs to have the right guys.
27 avr. 2018 à 7 h 40
I think Heinen for tuch is legit. Less is better, but i’d Do that because of the lack of righties.

Backes needing compensation to move? Come on now he isn’t nearly that bad. Considering how much cap space most teams have he should easily bring back a 4th or higher. Total glue guy great leader.

By the time the expansion draft rolls around, ya. Boston will have a lot of good young forwards available for the expansion draft. If Boston doesn't want to lose one, they'll need to dangle something for Seattle to take Backes. Good news is he'll be in the final year of his contract and should bring some good leadership, but he'll be 34/35 years old and probably will be in the last few years of his career.

Quote:
You’re a tuch hater it seems. If you honestly think it’s better to have Rick Nash for a quarter season than Alex Tuch for 5 more seasons there’s literally no use in conversing with you. You simply think you know things you that think instead of thinking things that you know and i’m Not sure you’re able to tell the difference at this point.

First of all, I had mocks pre-season with us acquiring Tuch, so please spare me the hater talk. Love the kids size, speed and talent, but I'm not giving up Henien for him. Is there a trade out there that I'd do for him? sure, but nothing that you've been throwing out there.

2nd - No where did I say anything about Rick Nash instead of Alex Tuch. I'm starting to see a trend here with you lol. Just throw something out there and see if it sticks.

Quote:
Debrusk needing someone who fits with him? That’s assbackwards he can play with anyone, it’s krejci that needs to have the right guys.

Krejci seems to be just fine with DeBrusk. Why am I going to go out and acquire a guy that fits Krejci when Krejci only has 3 more years, yet DeBrusk has much longer than that. DeBrusk is the 2nd line and you build the 2nd line to take advantage of DeBrusk skill set. Whats "assbackwards" is trying to build a line around a guy that has 3 years left before he most likely calls it a career lol.

Its been fun, but honestly your just not worth the time anymore. You fail to bring any rational discussion to the table (or bring up any solid discussion points) and instead you just go straight to the I'm a hater and question what I know. Do you I care what you think about what I think? no. Now before you hit the reply button and fire back with "well what makes you think I care what you think," please don't waste your time. Like the rest of the folks that simply are not worth the time, you'll be on the ignore list before you even finish ready the first word of my post.

cheers
27 avr. 2018 à 10 h 25
By the time the expansion draft rolls around, ya. Boston will have a lot of good young forwards available for the expansion draft. If Boston doesn't want to lose one, they'll need to dangle something for Seattle to take Backes. Good news is he'll be in the final year of his contract and should bring some good leadership, but he'll be 34/35 years old and probably will be in the last few years of his career.

Quote:

First of all, I had mocks pre-season with us acquiring Tuch, so please spare me the hater talk. Love the kids size, speed and talent, but I'm not giving up Henien for him. Is there a trade out there that I'd do for him? sure, but nothing that you've been throwing out there.

2nd - No where did I say anything about Rick Nash instead of Alex Tuch. I'm starting to see a trend here with you lol. Just throw something out there and see if it sticks.

Quote:

Krejci seems to be just fine with DeBrusk. Why am I going to go out and acquire a guy that fits Krejci when Krejci only has 3 more years, yet DeBrusk has much longer than that. DeBrusk is the 2nd line and you build the 2nd line to take advantage of DeBrusk skill set. Whats "assbackwards" is trying to build a line around a guy that has 3 years left before he most likely calls it a career lol.

Its been fun, but honestly your just not worth the time anymore. You fail to bring any rational discussion to the table (or bring up any solid discussion points) and instead you just go straight to the I'm a hater and question what I know. Do you I care what you think about what I think? no. Now before you hit the reply button and fire back with "well what makes you think I care what you think," please don't waste your time. Like the rest of the folks that simply are not worth the time, you'll be on the ignore list before you even finish ready the first word of my post.

cheers

What’s assbackwards is building around a first year player of which you don’t even know what type of forward he would play best with. That’s some of the poorest logic i’ve Ever read on here.... bring in guys who play well with debrusk, who by the way, can basically play with anyone and not get the most out of Krejci who needs “his guys” to play elite. That’s completely foolish if a cup in the next 3 years is the goal.

You have to get Krejci his guys for that line to succeed, the center almost always controls the line because of the extra responsibility in all zones.

What would even make you think that debrusk would need to play with a certain type of player? That’s literally pure stupidity coming from someone who usually has something atleast decent to type. That’s about the quality of post i’d Expect from someone completely unknowledgeable of how debrusk plays hard every game every shift.

Krejci needs a Rw. Debrusk doesn’t need anything...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage