SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Would you guys put uncle Leo in or Johnsson in for fourth line left winger.

Who would you put in
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

2 avr. 2018 à 21 h 42
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 57
In my opinion if put in andreas johnsson. Guy has looked way to good to take him out. I understand they Leo is a great penalty killer and a great guy to have in the line up. He is a good defensive player as well.
However andreas johnsson I’d also a very good defensive player who could also possibly play on the PK.
I think the 4 fourth line with Johnson Plekanec and kappy would create a speedy and offensive to wear down other teams fourth lines.
3 avr. 2018 à 8 h 43
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Komarov is a great PK guy, but ever since we acquired Pleky Komarov has become much less critical. Johnsson has great speed and great offensive instinct. I think we’ll start off with Johnsson in the lineup, but in any intense games (games 6 and 7) I wouldn’t be shocked to see Komarov come back to act as a solid veteran presence.
Jakem139 et TheGiftedYoungRider a aimé ceci.
3 avr. 2018 à 9 h 39
TheGiftedYoungRider
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Johnsson is a great replacement for JvR, who is gonna want to much to stand at the net. Komarov wont be missed much.
Jakem139 a aimé ceci.
5 avr. 2018 à 17 h 32
V5 ANA and BOG
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 691
Johnsson.
9 avr. 2018 à 13 h 41
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 118
I go with Leo against Boston to try and get a little bit of toughness for the big bad bruins and then try Johnsoon against Tampa to match their speed
9 avr. 2018 à 15 h 34
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Quoting: beanie2911
I go with Leo against Boston to try and get a little bit of toughness for the big bad bruins and then try Johnsoon against Tampa to match their speed

Don't be shocked to see Komarov and Martin both playing. We'll need them to shut down Boston's big guys.
9 avr. 2018 à 22 h 34
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 118
Quoting: Daryl
Don't be shocked to see Komarov and Martin both playing. We'll need them to shut down Boston's big guys.

Martin is going in because babcock is smarter then that

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage