SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Boston Bruins signed Ryan Donato (2 Years / $1,350,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

26 mars 2018 à 20 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: ON3M4N
I'm sure there were and there will be more long after you and I are dead. Around here though I think majority of the "hate" the Bruins get is because of your posting style and how you interact with other fanbases. I'm not saying your wrong or calling you out, that's just seems to be the reality of things around here. You're very passionate about the B's, but sometimes that spills over to a point where people are tired about talking about the Bruins and it seems like you're trolling.

Things like making fun of posters predictions regarding the Bruins doesn't help either. Especially when its a thread that's seen little activity until you rekindled it.

Just rekindling the point because everybody started calling me out as a biased Bruin fan when I challenged their predictions.......and, may I add, I was correct. Things like "the only thing more annoying than the Bruins are their fans" are comments I won't take sitting down.....
26 mars 2018 à 20 h 56
Quoting: BreKel
It's a pretty good reason for it lol

haha.....I can take it coming from you...others, maybe not so much!!
26 mars 2018 à 21 h 1
BreKel
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Quoting: PaulDunnill
haha.....I can take it coming from you...others, maybe not so much!!

We're both fans of the same team at the end of the day. I think you can rub people the wrong way, but I do as well so haha...I was more just busting on you.
TheTown a aimé ceci.
26 mars 2018 à 21 h 3
Quoting: BreKel
We're both fans of the same team at the end of the day. I think you can rub people the wrong way, but I do as well so haha...I was more just busting on you.

All good.....
BreKel a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2018 à 6 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
Quoting: PaulDunnill
Just rekindling the point because everybody started calling me out as a biased Bruin fan when I challenged their predictions.......and, may I add, I was correct. Things like "the only thing more annoying than the Bruins are their fans" are comments I won't take sitting down.....

Paul who cares if your correct? I was correct too and kept telling folks "I think Boston is going to surprise some people this year" and here we are. I don't run to the prediction threads that are months old and fire them back up just to make myself feel better by calling out others. As far as the people who say "the only thing more annoying than the Bruins are their fans?" Seriously who cares? These are all little things that are not worth the time, but for some reason you make them 100% of your time when you visit the site.

No matter what you say or how well they do, there will always be people that don't like Boston teams or their fans. Some because of jealousy, some because they have this weird thing against Boston and some because they engage with Boston fans that are massive homers. At the end of the day there will always be people that don't like Boston or its fans....so why get all riled up about it?

You're a passionate and knowledgeable poster Paul, but your approach and style is what turns people away. So because you get mad when people say they don't like Boston fans, you treat people like crap, which in turns reinforces other fans notion that Bruins fans are terrible. You see the never ending vicious cycle?
BreKel a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage