Forums/Armchair-GM

What id like to see happen

Créé par: gabriiel40
Équipe: 2018-19 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 6 févr. 2018
Publié: 6 févr. 2018
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Based on a possible scenario for next season. I can see a worst case scenario for the draft, we end up 5th from the bottom of the league and end up dropping 1-2 spots because of x,y and z. Would also like to see a move up in the draft for a center prospect such as Rasmus Kupari, moving up would mean getting into the 15th range of the 1st round again after our first pick.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
43 500 000 $
21 250 000 $
31 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
23 000 000 $
46 000 000 $
22 000 000 $
34 000 000 $
Boqvist, Adam
3925 000 $
Kupari, Rasmus
3925 000 $
Evans, Jake
3925 000 $
Transactions
MTL
  1. Fortin, Alexandre
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2019 (CHI)
Détails additionnels:
A mid level prospect and a pick in return for Shaw who is having a good season by his standards.
CHI
  1. Shaw, Andrew (1 400 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
See if Bowman bites on bringing back Shaw to the team he won cups with.
MTL
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (NYI)
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2020 (NYI)
Détails additionnels:
Add a cap dump to go to Montreal as well.
NYI
  1. Alzner, Karl
  2. Schlemko, David
Détails additionnels:
A serviceable 2nd pairing defensive D-man and a 3rd pairing D-man who you can trust
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de NYI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de NYI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2580 000 000 $74 206 308 $0 $357 500 $5 793 692 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
839 166 $839 166 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 166 667 $1 166 667 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
706 666 $706 666 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Kupari, Rasmus
925 000 $925 000 $
Evans, Jake
925 000 $925 000 $
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 8
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 8
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 3
748 333 $748 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Boqvist, Adam
925 000 $925 000 $
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 févr. 2018 à 20 h 54
gabriiel40
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 42
I know it has flaws but looking for feedback to improve it. Also debated on trading for Max Domi but his numbers did not impress me this year and the price would be high
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 3
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9
I like it.
couple small tweaks could be the little overpays in Backlund and De Haan
The Shaw trade probably deserves a 3rd instead of a second.
The NYI trade makes sense but Alzner's contract is horrendous
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 8
Démarrer sujet
gabriiel40
Quoting: Kai_murray
I like it.

I know, I wanted to hold salary but not for 4 years lol, I may make it like hold 500k....does that help at all?
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 39
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
No "need" to move one of Alzner or Shaw based on that cap projection. If anything, retain on Alzner. I'm comfortable with Shaw at $3.9M, even if he's on the 4th line, and the return on either, along with a potential cap dump, don't help us if we are keeping these players and going for it.

Drouin didn't have chemistry with Pacioretty initially, but put Drouin on the RW with Backlund between them, and that could work. Drouin and Pacioretty have a better understanding of each other's game now, so they could be due for another try.

That leaves the potential for a return of the EGG line. They've had some success in the past, and aren't as green as they were before.

With Danault, Lehkonen, and Hudon, as well as Shaw, Byron, and Scherbak, two strong lines should be possible, leaving us with an above average 3rd line threat and a 4th line that looks more like a 3rd line. If the top 2 lines are able to produce consistently with that layout, we should have ample secondary scoring.

Should also be room for a "budget" veteran D signing as well. Rather than counting on Morrow, Boqvist, and Juulsen to have an immediate impact. Someone like Franson or Beauchemin, who can provide good value, but won't hurt to lose if someone proves ready to step up.

Stastny could be a plan B signing as well, in place of Backlund.

Overall, I like the possibilities here, I'd just make a few minor tweaks and hope for the best.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 44
Démarrer sujet
gabriiel40
Quoting: ricochetii
No "need" to move one of Alzner or Shaw based on that cap projection. If anything, retain on Alzner. I'm comfortable with Shaw at $3.9M, even if he's on the 4th line, and the return on either, along with a potential cap dump, don't help us if we are keeping these players and going for it.

Drouin didn't have chemistry with Pacioretty initially, but put Drouin on the RW with Backlund between them, and that could work. Drouin and Pacioretty have a better understanding of each other's game now, so they could be due for another try.

That leaves the potential for a return of the EGG line. They've had some success in the past, and aren't as green as they were before.

With Danault, Lehkonen, and Hudon, as well as Shaw, Byron, and Scherbak, two strong lines should be possible, leaving us with an above average 3rd line threat and a 4th line that looks more like a 3rd line. If the top 2 lines are able to produce consistently with that layout, we should have ample secondary scoring.

Should also be room for a "budget" veteran D signing as well. Rather than counting on Morrow, Boqvist, and Juulsen to have an immediate impact. Someone like Franson or Beauchemin, who can provide good value, but won't hurt to lose if someone proves ready to step up.

Overall, I like the possibilities here, I'd just make a few minor tweaks and hope for the best.

I was thinking of moving both as them alone provides like 8 million in cap space to move around. I can bring shaw back and leave Alzner traded but id rather keep the pick and prospect I think. I can look into a veteran D-man but looking at the defense now, id be comfortable starting with that lineup next season. It wont win us a cup but its a step in the right direction. I looked at Stastny and agree he would be a good plan B.
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 48
Démarrer sujet
gabriiel40

Is that roughly what you had in mind? Can also Bury Froese and move someone else in there or like you said bring back Shaw
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 52
Billy739
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Quoting: Kai_murray
I like it.

kai you are just a bad MTL fan

shaw has improved so now he's worth less then we paid
go away that is just unreasonable given CHI hasnt been a contender since he left
6 févr. 2018 à 21 h 55
Billy739

**Claps**

i couldnt argue that logic

i think Boqvist would have an immediate impact but he's weak defensively like Subban or Burns he's more like a 4th winger and needs to be eased in
so he doesnt get crushed by the pressure of become a turnover machine .. so your points valid
6 févr. 2018 à 22 h 4
Billy739
Quoting: gabriiel40
Is that roughly what you had in mind? Can also Bury Froese and move someone else in there or like you said bring back Shaw

move out Petry not Alzner

Dehaan -Weber
Alzner-Jerabek
Mete-Boqvist (develop their chemistry from the bottom up keep them together knowing top 4 is solid and if someone get hurt instead of mix matching elevate third )
Benn

Eller coming back is great for chucky's development his advanced metrics literally went into the negative when his mentor Coach Eller left and Chucky started having Discipline issues.

Pathes-Backlund-Drouin
Eller-Chucky-Gallager
Hudon-Danault-Shaw
Lehkonen-Byron-Scherbak
Froese

Kupari and Evans need to be developed at the AHL if not they will require waivers like DLR and Andrighetto making it hard to bring them up and down as needed for their development .
ease them in and as people step up trade Patches and Byron for picks and prospect because Larry Carriere has bust 4 first rounders on us so far and depleted our stock we need to fix that or face
a complete rebuild top to bottom
6 févr. 2018 à 22 h 9
Démarrer sujet
gabriiel40
Quoting: Billy739
move out Petry not Alzner

Dehaan -Weber
Alzner-Jerabek
Mete-Boqvist (develop their chemistry from the bottom up keep them together knowing top 4 is solid and if someone get hurt instead of mix matching elevate third )
Benn

Eller coming back is great for chucky's development his advanced metrics literally went into the negative when his mentor Coach Eller left and Chucky started having Discipline issues.

Pathes-Backlund-Drouin
Eller-Chucky-Gallager
Hudon-Danault-Shaw
Lehkonen-Byron-Scherbak
Froese

Kupari and Evans need to be developed at the AHL if not they will require waivers like DLR and Andrighetto making it hard to bring them up and down as needed for their development .
ease them in and as people step up trade Patches and Byron for picks and prospect because Larry Carriere has bust 4 first rounders on us so far and depleted our stock we need to fix that or face
a complete rebuild top to bottom

Gotcha, what team would take on petry...or more like what would he allow Montreal to trade him to? Also petry should be worth what? A 1st and a prospeCT or is that too much? Was thinking of moving petry as he has gotten a lot better as of late and is a good 3rd d-man vs alzner who is more of a 4th.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2018 à 22 h 47
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091

Aside from Scherbak to the 3rd line, because Lehkonen and Danault are better suited to protect him defensively, while still being able to produce, looks good to me. smile

Having Shaw in over Froese would be even better. If not, pick up a quality 4th liner that can handle heavy dzone starts, faceoffs, and push the puck in the other direction.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2018 à 22 h 49
Billy739
Gotcha, what team would take on petry...or more like what would he allow Montreal to trade him to? Also petry should be worth what? A 1st and a prospeCT or is that too much? Was thinking of moving petry as he has gotten a lot better as of late and is a good 3rd d-man vs alzner who is more of a 4th.

do a cap hit for cap hit with DET for Decline Dekeyser who has nose dived sign signing his 5m 5 year contract.
its win win plus his recent success makes it easier to move him

we could move him out for more but assuming we get Boqvist he has to go ,Adam is the real deal and a solid offensive threat MTL needs
Alzner could help anchor Jerabek because he has wicked offensive skills but is nervous because he's been rotating partners and doesnt
want to leave his partner alone on a 2v1 so he plays boring hockey but give him Alzner and watch him succeed.

Dekeysers speed will help distract the opponent from Shea coming in late for a slapper.
the issue we have is when Shea is on ice he has no peers on his team to play at top pair but
Dekeyser could be solid

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage