SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Favourite Player in the NHL?

27 sept. 2017 à 17 h 3
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Quoting: PaulDunnill

He gave him a little shove, c'mon man, we're not playing polo here. It's the NHL. What's worse is the panzy Miller swinging his stick at Lucic's head!!!

Little shove, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Lucic is hated by almost everyone in the leauge, not because he's a good talented player, it's because he's known for being the biggest D-BAG on the ice, well as long as Marchand isn't on the ice at the same time.

Panzy? LOL. If anyone is a panzy it's Rask. Anytime Rask gets scored on and he don't like it he throws a temper tantrum and then faceplants into the boards, not to mention the 1,377 sticks per year they have to give him because he breaks one every 23.7 seconds.

If you think that what Lucic did was okay, then you need to get checked out for phycological problems. I'm not saying this as a Sabres fan, I'm saying this as a hockey fan.

Also I seen your Eastern Conference predictions................. LOL, what a joke!!!!!!!
nobody a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: Zach

He gave him a little shove, c'mon man, we're not playing polo here. It's the NHL. What's worse is the panzy Miller swinging his stick at Lucic's head!!!

Little shove, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Lucic is hated by almost everyone in the leauge, not because he's a good talented player, it's because he's known for being the biggest D-BAG on the ice, well as long as Marchand isn't on the ice at the same time.

Panzy? LOL. If anyone is a panzy it's Rask. Anytime Rask gets scored on and he don't like it he throws a temper tantrum and then faceplants into the boards, not to mention the 1,377 sticks per year they have to give him because he breaks one every 23.7 seconds.

If you think that what Lucic did was okay, then you need to get checked out for phycological problems. I'm not saying this as a Sabres fan, I'm saying this as a hockey fan.

Also I seen your Eastern Conference predictions................. LOL, what a joke!!!!!!!

you should have finished school, I could slice apart your spelling and grammar......small mind
Pasta88Sauce a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052

you should have finished school, I could slice apart your spelling and grammar......small mind

His grammar is the goodliest, whatchu sawing
Pasta88Sauce, TheTown et Zach a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 16
Quoting: DavidBooth7

His grammar is the goodliest, whatchu sawing

LOL there's the humour, stick with that part of your game!!
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 46
Hardcore Sabres fan

Love how you didn't dispute any of what I said, but instead mentioned grammar....................Please do tell me what a did wrong, I want your opinion soooooo much, in fact your opinion is the only thing I care about

*Leave your message after the sarcasm*
nobody a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 50

Love how you didn't dispute any of what I said, but instead mentioned grammar....................Please do tell me what a did wrong, I want your opinion soooooo much, in fact your opinion is the only thing I care about

*Leave your message after the sarcasm*

I don't waste time on garbage comments
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 51
Hardcore Sabres fan

Then I suggest you stop typing them

Have a great night
Pasta88Sauce, LicMysak, nobody and 3 others a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 53
Mentions "j'aime": 473

Have a great night

giphy.gif
Zach, LicMysak, nobody and 3 others a aimé ceci.
28 sept. 2017 à 0 h 55

Have a great night

So what didn't you like about the East Conference standings I posted???

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage