SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My final mock (youre allowed to get angry)

My final mock (youre allowed to get angry)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Emil_Ismo
Publié: 27 juin à 10 h 33
Description
This is how I bet it will go down.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Nothing to discuss.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Big RD is more interesting than a dangling winger.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Fits to well with the rest of their group to pass up on.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-They need more depth down the middle. While I'm personally not super high in Lindstrom I think Columbus while have a hard time passing on a potential first line powerforward centre to play behind Fantilli.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-He can't drop further than this. Montreal would be stupid.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-Arizona goes slightly off the board here. Bets on skilland ceiling after playing it safe last year. I think they get a gift here
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Right handed d-men with Erik Karlsson potential. Just what Ottawa needs.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Premium D for the Kraken. Buium should go higher in my opinion.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Just too good of a story to pass up on. Not only that but Iginla is probably BPA, and I feel so so confident that his floor is a top-6 winger.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Lets face it. Some team is going to draft someone no one expected throwing everyones board out of order. This year my bet is the Devils. Even having a top-10 selection this year is an unexpected gift for them, and with the talent they have down the middle and on the back-end they take the best forechecker in the draft. I actually really like this pick for New Jersey. They get a heavy, defensively responsible forechecker with a blistering shot that can easily pot 20-30 a season.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo should trade this pick. They really should. But if they don't, they go for the big swing on upside. If Eiserman hits, he's a potential 40/50 goal player that's borderline impossible to get without emptying your wallet on the free market. And if he doesn't, well Buffalo has the prospect pool to absorb the loss.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Helenius and Michkov on a line... slap me silly boy. Helenius has the IQ to keep up with Michkov and is defensively responsible enough to clean up the mess he will inevitably create. This is probably the drafts best fit.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-He can't fall any further than this.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghDecisions, decisions, decisions... It's either Solberg or Yakemchuck because the Sharks desperately need D. At the end of the day I think they go Yakemchuck because they need RHD more than LHD, but I personally like Solberg more.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-How the hell did Sennecke drop this far? This draft is all over the place. But Detroit says thank you and goes by BPA.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Defense is the name of the game, and the Blues feel confident betting on Solberg over Jiricek.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-They've taken too many wingers lately, even though I think Chernyshov looks mightily tempting for them. They might go with Jiricek, but I doubt it.
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkYou're not going to like it, but this is why the Hawks traded up. Connelly should go higher than this based on play alone, but the Hawks knew he would fall and thought it to be more likely that he would still be on the board here than at 20.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Everyone loves Hage. Which is why Vegas takes him. Because of his trade value. He wont last long.
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThey need wingers. And I think Parascak is perhaps the third smartest player in the draft. The Islanders feel confident they can fix his skating.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-A bit off-board, but I love it. The kings are competing NOW, and if Hemming doesn't become the 30 goal scorer has the potential to be, then you get a player with a great B-game that can play on your third line.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville goes for upside. I was tempted to not go D since they took Tanner Molendyk last year but I think they double up.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Hockey sense, defensively responsible, a great motor and could be ready for the big league in as little as 1 year. Whats not to like for Toronto?
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-NHL teams love big, right handed d-men that can skate like the wind. Avalanche are also still good, so they can afford to draft someone that's probably going to need more than a couple of years.
25Logo de Bruins de Boston-Boston goes for a C in Beaudoin. Projectable and ready for the NHL sooner rather than later.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegContinue to stock up on skill at forward.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-They need C, and Petterson is the best one available.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverBPA. Can't let him fall lover than this.
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas loves unconventional players that seem a bit odd. I'm never sure what to think of Ritchie, sometimes he looks great sometimes he looks lost.
30Logo de Rangers de New York-I don't by it. But everyone seems convinced this will be the pick if he's available. I'm just following the crowd here.
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonAnaheim bets of upside and gets a Russian friend for Silyaev.
32Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideAfter going Helenius at 11 they go for a defenseman with the last pick of the draft. I know some will argue for another player here, but I think Muggli will surprise people come friday.
27 juin à 10 h 59
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,742
We're not mad... just disappointed.

tears of joy
27 juin à 11 h 14
#gohawks
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Will 99% certainty, the hawks aren't touching Connelly
27 juin à 11 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Quoting: mokumboi
We're not mad... just disappointed.

tears of joy

You guys are taking Solberg don't you think??

Quoting: congs
Will 99% certainty, the hawks aren't touching Connelly

We'll see...
27 juin à 11 h 27
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,742
Quoting: Emil_Ismo
You guys are taking Solberg don't you think??

Oh, I wasn't commenting on the pick, just making a joke. They certainly could take Solberg, though I kinda think they'd pick Jiricek over him. Not sure, it's a tough call.
Emil_Ismo a aimé ceci.
27 juin à 12 h 52
R.I.P Yotes
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 199
Dickinson falls that low? Idk about that, imo there are about 6 “premium” player (Celebrini, Demidov, Lindstrom, Levshunov, Buium, Dickinson) that any team would be stupid to pass on if they were to fall. Probably the consensus top 6.
27 juin à 14 h 42
JT Miller for Hart
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 877
I want the Preds to draft Luchanko. He seems like exactly what we need.
Quoting: MyTeamsSuck
Dickinson falls that low? Idk about that, imo there are about 6 “premium” player (Celebrini, Demidov, Lindstrom, Levshunov, Buium, Dickinson) that any team would be stupid to pass on if they were to fall. Probably the consensus top 6.

Eh, think Dickinson could fall down as low as 10. Yakemchuk is looking pretty good so I wouldn’t sleep on him going in the top 6. He almost definitely goes in the top 10.
28 juin à 3 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Quoting: MyTeamsSuck

"Consensus top 6" there is absolutely no consensus this year beyond the top 3.

Quoting: AK50
I want the Preds to draft Luchanko. He seems like exactly what we need.

I'm sort of in the same boat but I just feel like Jiricek fits the preds perfectly. If you really want to go forward I'd love to see Beaudoin with the preds. I'm not as sold on Luchanko as most are.
AK50 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage