SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Trade

Créé par: StutzleCryBaby
Publié: mar. à 9 h 14
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ehlers, NikolajJets de WinnipegLNH-5 967 742 $011---0000--
McGroarty, RutgerJets de WinnipegListe de réserve-0 $001---------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 413 750 $19425851016
Variation-497 312 $001-100
Final8 916 438 $ (↓)194259 (↑)4 (↓)1016000

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ehlers, NikolajJets de WinnipegLNH-5 967 742 $011---0000--
McGroarty, RutgerJets de WinnipegListe de réserve-0 $001---------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial13 652 976 $1732432410
Variation497 312 $00-1100
Final14 150 288 $ (↑)173242 (↓)3 (↑)410000
mar. à 9 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 42
Wpg laughs and hangs up the phone
mar. à 9 h 22
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 16
If Demidov and Lindstrom are gone
mar. à 9 h 22
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Quoting: sensarmy_11
Wpg laughs and hangs up the phone

They absolutely do not. I don’t think you realize the value of a 5th overall pick.
Popsp a aimé ceci.
mar. à 9 h 24
Quoting: StutzleCryBaby
They absolutely do not. I don’t think you realize the value of a 5th overall pick.

i don't think you realize how much adding Anderson hurts the value of that pick
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
mar. à 9 h 25
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
i don't think you realize how much adding Anderson hurts the value of that pick

Uh… Not as much as you think lol. You’re getting a 5th overall pick, you just eat it and hope he bounces back. You’re probably able to draft an elite defenseman with that pick, that’s to enticing to pass up because of a bottom 6 forward who makes to much money.
mar. à 9 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,707
According to Puck Pedia's dump calculator it costs 13OA to dump Anderson alone, so there isn't enough value left to get either Jet.

It's hilarious how much some people think a lottery ticket is worth.
mar. à 9 h 32
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
Quoting: Windjammer
According to Puck Pedia's dump calculator it costs 13OA to dump Anderson alone, so there isn't enough value left to get either Jet.

Okay, I guess you miss out on the elite defenseman then.. all because you have to pay a recent 20 goal scorer a little more than he’s worth. Just doesn’t seem like a smart move. You get what is very likely an elite defenseman for the next 15-20 years and take on a guy you can buy out after 2. Think long term my man, you’ll be a fan for a lot longer than those two years and Jets aren’t going to make any noise in those 2 years anyway.
mar. à 9 h 37
Okay, I guess you miss out on the elite defenseman then.. all because you have to pay a 20 goal scorer a little more than he’s worth. Just doesn’t seem like a smart move.

i don't think you realize how truly awful that Anderson contract is.......it's 5.5 for another 3 years, for a 30pt player. His numbers last year were on par with PARKER KELLY for christ's sakes, and he makes 5.5 mil. it's one of the worst contract values in the league
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
mar. à 9 h 39
Okay, I guess you miss out on the elite defenseman then.. all because you have to pay a 20 goal scorer a little more than he’s worth. Just doesn’t seem like a smart move.

Anderson has got 20 goals twice in 8 years and is in serious decline. He's not and never has been a consistent 20 goal scorer.

You're taking about flushing $16.5 million down the toilet for a lottery ticket. No one is doing that.

Montreal isn't trading that pick anyways.
mar. à 9 h 39
Okay, I guess you miss out on the elite defenseman then.. all because you have to pay a recent 20 goal scorer a little more than he’s worth. Just doesn’t seem like a smart move. You get what is very likely an elite defenseman for the next 15-20 years and take on a guy you can buy out after 2. Think long term my man, you’ll be a fan for a lot longer than those two years and Jets aren’t going to make any noise in those 2 years anyway.

take Anderson out, and add a good prospect or something and maybe it works.....but having Anderson in that deal makes it hilariously one-sided
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
mar. à 9 h 39
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
i don't think you realize how truly awful that Anderson contract is.......it's 5.5 for another 3 years, for a 30pt player. His numbers last year were on par with PARKER KELLY for christ's sakes, and he makes 5.5 mil. it's one of the worst contract values in the league

And the elite defenseman you draft at 5 you’ll have headlining your D core for the next 20 years. Oh wow you have to take on a bad contract that you can buy out after 2 years… I’d do that any day. Not like the Jets are going to win in the next 2 years anyway. You’re an Ottawa fan, you likely don’t make the playoffs for the next 2 years, you’re telling me in the same situation you wouldn’t take back Anderson while getting a 5th overall in return?
mar. à 9 h 46
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
take Anderson out, and add a good prospect or something and maybe it works.....but having Anderson in that deal makes it hilariously one-sided

I think the fact that you’ll have to pay Ehlers like 7-8 mill for him to do absolutely nothing in the playoffs evens it out.
mar. à 9 h 51
Demigod
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,523

It's hilarious how much some people think a lottery ticket is worth.

The calculator also says you have to PAY 7th OA to "dump" McDavid...
mar. à 9 h 51
And the elite defenseman you draft at 5 you’ll have headlining your D core for the next 20 years. Oh wow you have to take on a bad contract that you can buy out after 2 years… I’d do that any day. Not like the Jets are going to win in the next 2 years anyway. You’re an Ottawa fan, you likely don’t make the playoffs for the next 2 years, you’re telling me in the same situation you wouldn’t take back Anderson while getting a 5th overall in return?

would that be similar to the elite center the habs drafted at 3rd overall in 2018, or the elite center that philly drafted 2nd overall in 2017, or the elite dman that Van drafted 5th overall in 2016

the draft is a complete crapshoot unknown.....even in the top 5. what's not unknown is how good Ehlers is and how truly truly awful Anderson is
mar. à 9 h 52
I think the fact that you’ll have to pay Ehlers like 7-8 mill for him to do absolutely nothing in the playoffs evens it out.

it's almost comical how desperate you are to get rid of Anderson tears of joy
mar. à 9 h 53
Quoting: Caufield
The calculator also says you have to PAY 7th OA to "dump" McDavid...

I'm sure, it's probably just salary based. The big difference is McDavid is worth his salary, Anderson is dead cap.
mar. à 9 h 54

1. what does ottawa have to do with your **** trade?

2. ottawa just acquired a vezina goalie yesterday, for peanuts, so they're a HELL of a lot closer to the playoffs than the habs tears of joy
mar. à 9 h 54
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
would that be similar to the elite center the habs drafted at 3rd overall in 2018, or the elite center that philly drafted 2nd overall in 2017, or the elite dman that Van drafted 5th overall in 2016

the draft is a complete crapshoot unknown.....even in the top 5. what's not unknown is how good Ehlers is and how truly truly awful Anderson is

The draft is definitely not a complete crapshoot. Just have to trust your teams ability to draft. If you don’t then I’m sure this doesn’t appeal to you.
mar. à 9 h 56
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
1. what does ottawa have to do with your **** trade?

2. ottawa just acquired a vezina goalie yesterday, for peanuts, so they're a HELL of a lot closer to the playoffs than the habs tears of joy

Meh Ullmark looked that great because he was behind an incredible defensive team for years, something Ottawa doesn’t have. Will take a while for them to put it all together especially if they bring in quite a few new faces, they have a new coach and new management. Takes time.
mar. à 9 h 56
The draft is definitely not a complete crapshoot. Just have to trust your teams ability to draft. If you don’t then I’m sure this doesn’t appeal to you.

is that why you're willing to move pick 5......because of your teams inability to draft? tears of joy
mar. à 9 h 57
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
I'm sure, it's probably just salary based. The big difference is McDavid is worth his salary, Anderson is dead cap.

Sure but how does that dead cap negatively impact the Jets in the next couple of years? Not like they have any real chance at a cup anyway.
mar. à 9 h 57
Démarrer sujet
2nd fav team? LOL
is that why you're willing to move pick 5......because of your teams inability to draft? tears of joy

Based on what you said I think you lack faith in your teams ability to draft.
mar. à 9 h 58
Meh Ullmark looked that great because he was behind an incredible defensive team for years, something Ottawa doesn’t have. Will take a while for them to put it all together especially if they bring in quite a few new faces, they have a new coach and new management. Takes time.

1. Ullmark was also excellent behind historically awful teams in Buffalo

2. every stat will point to the fact that Bruins team D was good because of great goaltending (both swayman and ullmark) not the other way around.
mar. à 9 h 59
Based on what you said I think you lack faith in your teams ability to draft.

Tkachuk, stutzle, sanderson, pinto, batherson, Greig, chabot......i'm good
mar. à 10 h 1
Sure but how does that dead cap negatively impact the Jets in the next couple of years? Not like they have any real chance at a cup anyway.

$5.5 mil/yr of dead cap is a lot for a good team. Teams like Montreal that are years away from challenging for a playoff spot can afford to throw away that kind of money. Good teams can't.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage