Forums/Mock-Draft

much consideration. my last mock

much consideration. my last mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Bdawwwgy1
Publié: 22 juin à 13 h 50
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-obvious choice here
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-could be many options, but i heard early on that the Hawks really love Dickinson and that theyre preparing to draft a dman. with their system, i would not be shocked at all if they take Levshunov, or even Parekh. I just know they really like Dickinson
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Like pick 2, i dont really understand this but Silayev's betting odds are looking like he will go 3 and pronman seems sure hes going early. Anaheim has nice LHDs already, i would pick a rightie if i were them but who knows here
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-feel like every outlet ive seen so far has Cayden going here.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Demi may slip a bit due to CHI and ANA apparently wanting dmen, but i think he should be #2
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-whoever ANA skips between Levshunov and Silayev, i think goes to 6.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-OTT is a big wildcard, but i think Tij goes around here and OTT takes a swing
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-I see them targeting a dman. I could see any of Yak, Parekh and Buium taken here. But im going with my favorite of the 3
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-just like Seattle. I think itll be a dman here
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I think theyre gonna be the first to kind of go off the board here. in my mind Eiserman is a 15-20 pick, but i think NJD might want a bigger ish forward who can score.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The Matthew Savoie/Zach Benson special.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I dont think Buium is a 12th overall pick quality at all. I think Silayev is the worse of the dmen so far and every other one picked so far has a case for being the best. i just think that one of the dmen have to fall. they cant all go top 10 unless Tij falls.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I dont think Minny is scared to take a big swing, and Sennecke is legit really good,.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de Pittsburghi see San Jose going dman here. Cole, like his brother Lane, should be a top 10 pick but wont be due to size.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-DET will get the faller. I do think Helenius is a bit overrated though.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Emery isnt a guy who i think should be here based solely on impact, but hes someone who teams will want for the grit and playoff style play
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-not sure here so i went BPA
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkBPA again
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-could see them taking a swing here.
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayNYI is hard to project. but i could see them being one of the teams to take the high upside player with character issues
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Teddy is an UTR guy to me. hes worth a first round pick
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-big, mean player. definitely a guy Trotz likes
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-BPA. big winger. kinda reminds me of bertuzzi?
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-idk, seems like an AVS pick.
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Bostonthey go for a small but high ceiling dman.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeganother russian forward
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-complete dman. i think hes grossly underrated, but good players seem to always fall to Carolina
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouverthey take a quick winger after taking a dman earlier
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-Im a big fan of Luchanko. Dallas again gets a faller
30Logo de Rangers de New York-Boone Jenner - esque forward
31Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floridetalented and playoff performer
32Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmontonarguably the best goalie this draft. with another pick just three slections later, they take a G
23 juin à 0 h 56
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 233
LD is by far the strongest area of the Hawks future right now-- Korchinski (age 20) and Vlasic (age 22) both project as top line, potential #1 defenders and both are LD. It's possible they take Dickinson at #2 if they think he's the best player available, but he'd have to be unambiguously the best player available, because there's a clear loss of positional value there.
23 juin à 1 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Sennecke and Nygard both can score and are bigger than Eiserman

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage