SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Gonna Give It A Different Look

Gonna Give It A Different Look

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: DevilsFanZack13
Publié: 16 juin à 22 h 15
Description
Top 16 Draft Picks with Descriptions. Let me know what you guys think. I will do the whole 1st round right before the draft, with more information.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Best player in the draft. Mike Grier even hinted after San Jose won the draft lottery that Celebrini would be the pick.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Lots of rumors about Chicago drafting Levshunov. I have to agree personally about this pick. Levshunov has the potential to be the best all around defenseman in this draft. Plus it's harder to get top 4 right shot defenseman, as opposed to drafting a winger like Demidov.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-This is where the draft gets interesting. With Anaheim trading away a defenseman in Drysdale to acquire another young top 6 forward in Gauthier, I think Anaheim wants to acquire another defenseman for the pipeline. They would've loved to draft Levshunov but Chicago just drafted him with the pick before. I think the next best all around defenseman after Levshunov is Zeev Buium.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ makes it simple and grabs the next best player available and skill wise that's easily Demidov. Him developing over in Russia for the next couple of seasons will be great for his development. That way when he comes over, Fantilli will have a couple of seasons under his belt and those guys could be a great duo for Columbus in the future.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-With Montreal having a huge logjam at defense, it makes it that much easier for them to draft Cayden Lindstrom. He's a 6'3 212lb center that has size, skill, great hockey IQ and is a great skater for his size. With him and Slafkovsky, Montreal is gonna have some size and skill in that top 6 for the future.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-With the first pick in Utah franchise history, they are proud to select Zayne Parekh. Parekh is easily the most offensively skilled defenseman in this draft. Utah does have some good defensemen on the roster and in the system like Lamoureux, Soderstrom and Simashev, but they don't have a player like Parekh in the system. Parekh has a great shot and can easily get the puck to the young forwards like Cooley, Guenther, Keller, etc.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa I think will go for need with this pick which is a right shot defenseman. There's definitely 2 better defenseman available in Dickinson and SIlayev, but Ottawa's right side is atrocious besides Zub who is maybe a #4/5 defenseman at best. Yakemchuk has size, great shot and doesn't shy away from the physical side.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-With the top 10 just boasting so much talent on defense, Seattle continues that trend and drafts the best player available in Sam Dickinson. I've seen a lot of scouts compare him to a more physical Ryan Suter. He'll probably top out at 50 points per season, but his defensive side of the game is amazing. Seattle hasn't drafted a defenseman in the 1st round since they were awarded a franchise and Dickinson will be the first.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-This pick is kinda like Celebrini after pick #1. If Igiinla is still on the board at pick #9, Calgary will select him without question.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-With goal scoring being the hardest and most valuable thing in the NHL, NJ will select Cole Eiserman with pick 10. Eiserman with Hughes or Hischier will thrive and will also cover up some of his defensive struggles, which is why I think they take him.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo probably has the best or 2nd best prospect pool in the NHL and once again just like last year, they will take the best player available. Buffalo isn't afraid to select smaller players ( Zach Benson, Matt Savoie ) and will gladly take Catton with pick 11.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-If Catton wasn't taken by Buffalo I think Philly would've taken Catton to pair him with Michkov. But, he's gone and Philly will take Sennecke who isn't a slouch and with his rise in the draft, will thrive in Philadelphia and be a fan favourite in the future top 6 with Michkov.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-This is where in my opinion the steal of the draft happens. Minnesota runs to the podium to draft Anton Silayev. A future top pairing of him and Brock Faber is just scary for Minnesota. The Wild have no problem getting Russian players to come over to USA and Silayev will have Kaprizov to show him the ropes of the NHL, and solid defensemen like Faber, Brodin and Spurgeon to guide him on defense.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghKonsta Helenuis falling to pick 14 is no fault of his own. It's just the teams before San Jose going in different directions with their selections. San Jose easily drafts Helenius who can play Center or Wing. I think they would love to have him on the wing with 1 of Celebrini or Will Smith. The future in San Jose is starting to look at lot brighter with the past 2 drafts.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Trevor Connelly. The most controversial pick in this years draft. Kid has the skill and he didn't have any off ice issues, scouts are saying this kid is a top 5 talent. Yzerman is willing to take a risk at pick 15 and draft Connelly.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-I think with pick 16, St. Louis is willing to draft Brandsegg-Nygard. He's projected to go anywhere between 14-22 and with him being one of the better players still available, St. Louis grabs this kid.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-
30Logo de Rangers de New York-
31Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
17 juin à 9 h 17
Flyers
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 355
I cannot see Flyers selecting Sennecke (RWer) over Silayev or Helenius.
17 juin à 18 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,146
To me, Buium at 3 isn’t the move

I think we have to trade down if that’s who we want but I think it would be Yakemchuk instead

I’d hit up Calgary and see if they want to move up and grab Yak at 9 and move back up for MBN

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage