Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de SJS
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2188 000 000 $88 033 622 $2 595 407 $901 250 $-33 622 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
9 850 000 $9 850 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance318 750 $$319K)
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
8 450 000 $8 450 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Stars de Dallas
814 167 $814 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
894 167 $894 167 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA
Logo de Stars de Dallas
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
650 000 $650 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
DG
RFA
Logo de Stars de Dallas
8 450 000 $8 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 5
Logo de Stars de Dallas
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA
Logo de Stars de Dallas
836 667 $836 667 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DG
RFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Stars de Dallas
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 juin à 8 h 55
xt0msx12 on X
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,521
Caps very emphatically decline.
StutzlesNumber1Fan a aimé ceci.
16 juin à 8 h 55
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,453
… dude

Nils Lundqvist. really.
The_random_sens_fan, StutzlesNumber1Fan, brady_t12 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
16 juin à 9 h 3
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,500
Doesn't move the needle for Tkachuk lmao
athrin, Adir4, StutzlesNumber1Fan and 4 others a aimé ceci.
16 juin à 9 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 91
You just forgot to add Johnston right? That's how far off this proposed deal is.
16 juin à 10 h 23
YARRRR!!!!
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 98
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Doesn't move the needle for Tkachuk lmao

Not even close!
16 juin à 10 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 2,362
Another awful Brady trade by Batman, who couldve guessed.
16 juin à 11 h 54
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 929
Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan
Another awful Brady trade by Batman, who couldve guessed.

Trades are based of IRL value. Based off what he would fetch if a trade happened. Not by some casual fans that are thinking he’s not worth 3 first round picks and a good goalie prospect ( Saint Louis one that I made ) and 2 firsts and a top 6 foward ( Stars one ).

Maybe because some of y’all don’t understand how the market works. Mason Marchment probably has a 1st round pick value on the market right now if the Stars were to move him.

Nils Lundkvist on the other doesn’t have much value, but he still has some. A young RD with crazy good potential and young isn’t always available. I’d say that he’s worth a 2nd rn.

For the STL one, If Neighbours was to get traded, he could get the 13th in this year draft. Zach Dean was a first rounder and he has decent upside. Joel Hofer destroyed everything in the AHL and he’s looking really good. I’m sure he would be better than Korpisalo no?

Neighbours + Dean + Hofer +1st = 3 first round picks.
16 juin à 12 h 4
Silly Willy Macky
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 56
Sharks swiftly decline, we don't want that cheapshotter
16 juin à 12 h 42
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,453
Quoting: batman
Trades are based of IRL value. Based off what he would fetch if a trade happened. Not by some casual fans that are thinking he’s not worth 3 first round picks and a good goalie prospect ( Saint Louis one that I made ) and 2 firsts and a top 6 foward ( Stars one ).

Maybe because some of y’all don’t understand how the market works. Mason Marchment probably has a 1st round pick value on the market right now if the Stars were to move him.

Nils Lundkvist on the other doesn’t have much value, but he still has some. A young RD with crazy good potential and young isn’t always available. I’d say that he’s worth a 2nd rn.

For the STL one, If Neighbours was to get traded, he could get the 13th in this year draft. Zach Dean was a first rounder and he has decent upside. Joel Hofer destroyed everything in the AHL and he’s looking really good. I’m sure he would be better than Korpisalo no?

okay, so if Brady gets traded for a healthy scratch and a 3rd liner, then you can throw a big “I told you so” party. but it doesn’t seem particularly likely at this juncture
16 juin à 12 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 2,362

Just because a player could be traded for a 1st it doesn't make it valuable to us. Marchment is prob worth a late 1st, that is very different then a player worth an early 1st. Columbus fans were willing to part with #4, Kent Johnson, Boqvist and an additional 3rd for Brady. Buffalo fans offering Quinn + 11 + Kulich/Rosen etc. This Dallas offer ain't close to what we'd want.
16 juin à 13 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 505

Maybe it's because you don't know how the market works.

Staios isn't trading Brady. That would cost him most fans I Ottawa. He has said they are not trading him, that they are building around him. So, in any trade scenario, the GM is an unwilling seller.

Imagine you own your house and it's worth 500k. You absolutely love your house, everything about it. You have future plans for years to come. Someone knocks on your door and says "hey man, I want to buy your house. How about 500k?" Would you do it? I mean, it's what is worth, so it's fair value, right? Of course, after you sell, then your stuck having to find another home, and it may not be as good as the one you currently have. No, you wouldn't sell for 500k. How much would it take? 600k? 700k? 1M? Heck, even if you did want to sell, you could probably get a bidding war going and get more than 500k.

So yeah, all these "he's worth this much, so fans are being unreasonable" are missing the whole point. He's worth a hell of a lot to the Sens and the fan base, both in and off the ice. The owners aren't trading away the captain and heart of the team for a bunch of mid pieces. "But Brady will want a trade". Is that who you think Brady is? A dude that makes a commitment and then bails as soon as it gets difficult? Matthew honored his commitment and indicated to the team that he would move on. It was the team's choice to trade him for pieces as opposed to bringing him back for another year then losing him for nothing.

So yeah, you want Brady? Do you dream of him on your team? Or in Batman 's case, do you wish he was out of your division? Cool, then make an offer that gets GM Staios' attention, one that will make the fan base go "I loved Brady, but you'd have to be stupid to not accept that deal".
Goofie, TheMooterus, batman and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
16 juin à 15 h 15
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: AnonymousSensFan
Maybe it's because you don't know how the market works.

Staios isn't trading Brady. That would cost him most fans I Ottawa. He has said they are not trading him, that they are building around him. So, in any trade scenario, the GM is an unwilling seller.

Imagine you own your house and it's worth 500k. You absolutely love your house, everything about it. You have future plans for years to come. Someone knocks on your door and says "hey man, I want to buy your house. How about 500k?" Would you do it? I mean, it's what is worth, so it's fair value, right? Of course, after you sell, then your stuck having to find another home, and it may not be as good as the one you currently have. No, you wouldn't sell for 500k. How much would it take? 600k? 700k? 1M? Heck, even if you did want to sell, you could probably get a bidding war going and get more than 500k.

So yeah, all these "he's worth this much, so fans are being unreasonable" are missing the whole point. He's worth a hell of a lot to the Sens and the fan base, both in and off the ice. The owners aren't trading away the captain and heart of the team for a bunch of mid pieces. "But Brady will want a trade". Is that who you think Brady is? A dude that makes a commitment and then bails as soon as it gets difficult? Matthew honored his commitment and indicated to the team that he would move on. It was the team's choice to trade him for pieces as opposed to bringing him back for another year then losing him for nothing.

So yeah, you want Brady? Do you dream of him on your team? Or in Batman 's case, do you wish he was out of your division? Cool, then make an offer that gets GM Staios' attention, one that will make the fan base go "I loved Brady, but you'd have to be stupid to not accept that deal".

you’re not wrong at all, but please lower your expectations in case Tkachuk get dealt.

When you will see the return, remember me.
16 juin à 16 h 38
you’re not wrong at all, but please lower your expectations in case Tkachuk get dealt.

When you will see the return, remember me.

How about this for return value - look at Matthew Tkachuk. Through 6 seasons they have similar totals of being just under PPG player - Matthew had the one big season with Gaudreau and Lindholm but Brady has been more consistent at scoring 30 goals. Matthew fetched a 115 point scorer, a top pair D, and a 1st when he was forcing his way out of Calgary. Brady is locked in for 4 more years so his price is going to be even higher than that.

That's your baseline for a trade - 1st line forward, 1st pair D, 1st round pick. Don't waste your time offering a 3rd liner, 3rd pair, and a 1st round pick.
16 juin à 18 h 47
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: SensFan40
How about this for return value - look at Matthew Tkachuk. Through 6 seasons they have similar totals of being just under PPG player - Matthew had the one big season with Gaudreau and Lindholm but Brady has been more consistent at scoring 30 goals. Matthew fetched a 115 point scorer, a top pair D, and a 1st when he was forcing his way out of Calgary. Brady is locked in for 4 more years so his price is going to be even higher than that.

That's your baseline for a trade - 1st line forward, 1st pair D, 1st round pick. Don't waste your time offering a 3rd liner, 3rd pair, and a 1st round pick.

Brady Tkachuk isn't anywhere near Matthew Tkachuk.
16 juin à 19 h 39
Brady Tkachuk isn't anywhere near Matthew Tkachuk.

How so? Go compare their first 6 seasons before Matthew got traded, they're not all that different

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage