Forums/Mock-Draft

Let Me Cook

Let Me Cook

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: GrahamTuck
Publié: 7 juin à 19 h 28
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Self explanatory
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-While I do think Demidov is probably the better player, it's easy to see why Chicago would love the fit for Levshunov. Especially with rumors swirling about the Blackhawks looking to give Bedard a running mate like Guentzel or someone else through FA, they fill another hole with a potential franchise player in Levshunov.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-I think Ducks fans are like Blackhawks fans in that they are probably hoping that Demidov goes #2. The Ducks have an absolutely loaded forward group when it comes to their youth and potential, even with the decline of Zegras. I think Levshunov at 3 is the dream for Anaheim, but I could easily see them going Silayev here instead of Demidov due to their bleak defensive group.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Even if Demidov falls a bit, there is virtually no way that he gets past Columbus at 4. This would be a transcendent add for the Jackets, who with the addition of Don Waddell at the helm may be closer to a return to the playoffs than we think.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Man it feels really possible that the Habs mess up this pick and go defense again in a super deep draft on the top end for defensemen, but if they're smart they won't overthink this one. Lindstrom has unreal upside for a team that desperately needs scoring, and also has the size that was such a factor when determining that Slafkovsky was the pick back in the 2022 draft.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-Dickinson is a great fit with Utah, who could use some help on the back end. A left shot D that was over a point per game with the London Knights this season, Dickinson would make a great first pick for the Utah NHL Franchise.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-While the Sens main problem is not their top end forwards, they do have a lack of elite potential in their forward prospects. Catton would immediately become one of the most promising pieces of the Sens pool, after a season where he was a little shy of 2 points per game with Spokane.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Still young in their franchises history, the Kraken have already seemingly hit big twice in the draft with Beniers and Wright. Their drafting on the back end hasn't been anything flashy, although Caden Price could show some promise. Yakemchuk could be exactly what the Kraken need and he slots in perfectly with their position in the first round.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-It's going to be incredibly hard to convince Flames fans that Iginla isn't the pick here, but Parekh screams Calgary to me. The team is in desperate need of a spark on the back end, especially on the right side. Parekh can be their RD1 within a couple years.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The Devils will have a really difficult decision to make here, as they might be in a situation like no other team in the league. Just one offseason ago the Devils seemed like a dynasty on the horizon, but they're coming off a horrible season that few if any selected. This seems like a pivotal selection for the franchise, and Iginla is a player with upside that you won't find at 10th overall in many drafts.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-If Buium falls all the way out of the top 10, Buffalo will feel like they have a steal here. A much needed elite LD prospect would be a no brainer for the Sabres and would keep the American and NCAA product stateside.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The Flyers probably wish they could get their hands on one of the many defensemen with incredible potential in this lottery, but it doesn't seem likely all the way at pick 12. Eiserman was getting mocked in the top 8 for a little bit, and the Flyers should be content to add a winger to the mix of their prospect pool.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Helenius is a guy that has been ranked inside the top 5 in this draft by some, but his biggest appeal to the Wild should be his NHL readiness. His ability to potentially debut by the end of the 2024-2025 season and slot in on the wing immediately for a team that desperately needs that is huge, and his talent speaks for itself.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThe Sharks are in a position to take best player available at pretty much all of their selections, and Celebrini-Greentree should have Sharks fans salivating. The forwards in the Sharks system are promising already but this draft would only enhance that.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Fun fact: The Detroit Red Wings currently have 0 Right Wingers under contract. This should help with their future on the flank.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Here we get the first "reach" of the draft. Jiricek was getting mocked much higher than this prior to an injury that kept him out most of this season, and will need some work but I think the Blues prospect group on the back end is so thin that they'll take the risk on his injury/upside to bolster their blue line.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-The Capitals had my favorite draft last year with their 1-2 punch of Leonard and Cristall, and getting Boisvert here would continue their streak of getting good value in early rounds. Set to go from Muskegon to UND this year, the center can be exactly what the Caps need between his shooting ability and netfront capabilities. His defense leaves some to be desired, but that has time to grow.
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkThe Hawks will be looking for a long time on how they can build around Connor Bedard. Ritchie is a guy that I think complements him perfectly due to his quick and deceptive release, as well as his ability to get a solid shot even in situations that are less than ideal.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-This pick very may well end up being made by Toronto in a Mitch Marner trade by the time the draft comes around, but if it stays with Vegas I think they should be enamored with Cole Hutson. He boosted his draft stock a lot at the WJC with 13 points in 7 games and should be in a position to grow more as a player alongside some elite talent at Boston University in the fall.
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThere is so much to love about Brandsegg-Nygard's measurables, and the Isles should view him as a perfect fit in their system. He struggled to produce at Mora IK this season with 8-10-18 in 41 GP, buthas proven in the past that he can score. He is getting mocked in the top 10 by some, but I have him finding what I think would be a perfect home in the Islanders.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-The Kings struggled with injuries on the blue line this season, and I truly think that they could've gone farther in the playoffs had it not been for that combined with how they match up against the Oilers. Their mission has to be figuring out how to beat Edmonton in the playoffs, and I think for them the answer is taking the best D prospect available, which here would be Kiviharju.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-The University of Michigan should be thrilled to be getting this stud from the Chicago Steel this season. Nashville is in desperate need of some skillful playmakers down the middle, and Hage can provide exactly that.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Sennecke is another guy that scouts are split on, some love him some dont. He has a huge frame and gets results, but he doesn't always use his body the way you'd like to see. He can continue to develop that before he makes it to Toronto, because they can definitely use his scoring talent.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Chernyshov struggled mightily during his time in the KHL this season with only 4 points in 34 games. That said, he has dominated against players his age. The Avs can afford to wait for him to come around and benefit from the top end potential he can provide.
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonTrevor Connelly is maybe the most controversial prospect off ice I've ever seen that is still getting mocked in the first round. Based off talent alone, the Sens might be considering him with their first pick in this round, but if they can convince the front office to take a chance on him, the Sens could have the steal of the draft here.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegNOW the Canadiens front office get the electric D prospect they want in this first round. Mews is the "best of the rest" of the D prospects in this draft, and his offensive ability speaks for itself. He has been great since coming into the OHL, and should be a promising stash for Habs fans.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-The Hurricanes have been one of the best drafting teams of the decade so far and hopefully keep it going here, Elick is not close to being NHL ready but would be a great fit for Carolina who needs a shutdown RD. Not flashy in the slightest, but very reliable on the back end.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverBasha's slide finally falls. The Flames will be thanking themselves that they took Parekh as high as they did, because Basha could very well be a top liner in the NHL and they can super feasibly get him at this late pick.
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-The Stars have extended their cup window through the draft so much in recent years, and Sahlin Wallenius can do that even more. His offensive upside is as good as almost any D man in the draft, and could be the next great puck moving D in Dallas.
30Logo de Rangers de New York-I ****ing hate this team I hope they draft someone who never makes the NHL
31Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideThe Flyers draft a Russian forward in the first round for the second year in a row, and get one who's relatively safe as an NHL prospect as far as Russians go in today's world of hockey.
32Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonI love Stiga as a prospect but a lot of people don't for some reason. He'll be playing with a bunch of studs at BC for a couple years but is already putting up GAUDY numbers with the USNTDP. He can be the next flashy forward in the Ducks organization.
7 juin à 19 h 53
free ville
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 695
Rumors I've heard:

Chicago is torn between Levshunov vs Demidov, seemingly headed towards the Levshunov route. They will scout Demidov more after the combine
For pick 18, Chicago is really high on Boisvert. But I think Surin is a better option than Ritchie in this case.

Anaheim loves Levshunov, their plan B is Lindstrom.

Montreal loves Lindstrom but if he's not available at 5th they would trade down and select Sennecke.

Stiga goes WAAAY higher. He's ranked 6th on my board, literally nothing wrong with his game apart from his size, which shouldn't matter anymore.
7 juin à 22 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: Z0ra
Rumors I've heard:

Chicago is torn between Levshunov vs Demidov, seemingly headed towards the Levshunov route. They will scout Demidov more after the combine
For pick 18, Chicago is really high on Boisvert. But I think Surin is a better option than Ritchie in this case.

Anaheim loves Levshunov, their plan B is Lindstrom.

Montreal loves Lindstrom but if he's not available at 5th they would trade down and select Sennecke.

Stiga goes WAAAY higher. He's ranked 6th on my board, literally nothing wrong with his game apart from his size, which shouldn't matter anymore.

While I'm a big Stiga fan I think 6th might be LITTLE high more like 10-12 imho although I hope he at least goes 15 or higher so he pushes Jiricek one more sport lower closer to the Blues

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage