SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Marchand-Enthusiast 2024

Marchand-Enthusiast 2024

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Marchand_Enthusiast
Publié: 7 juin à 11 h 22
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Obvious, no comment needed.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I feel this is going to happen, I don't personally want it to but I just have the feeling Chicago is going to make this mistake. Demidov is the better player but I feel like Chicago is scared of taking a big swing and prefer the safer option. Lev isn't bad I'm lower on him than most, but he should turn out fine.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim likes size, considering that they are shopping Zegras it's hard to believe that they aren't looking at another potential winger/center who fits their wants more.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-This is another pick that just seems obvious, CBJ likes russians and need high end defenseman to fill out their future core. I feel that they take a swing on the guy who has the highest potential upside amongst defenseman in the draft.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Although the Habs passed on Michkov last year, I really doubt they do a similar thing again. This guy is immensely talented, a team need, and a slam-dunk pick at this spot if he's open.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-Zeev is in my opinion the #1 defenseman in this draft class, great skater, decent shot, good in transition. He'll put on a few pounds and shut everyone up about his "poor defense". Arizona makes a hell of a pick here and their future looks even better.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Everyone knows the Sens are drafting a defenseman here. No ****, but I really think that they just go with the best right shot guy on the board. Which in this case is Parekh. He should pair well with Sanderson in the future and he ends up being a 2nd pair guy who quaterbacks their PP1 it still isn't the worst pick ever.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle has a very well rounded prospect pool especially on the forward side. Guys like Wright, Beniers, Rehkopf etc. But their isn't as much high end talent on the defensive side of this which makes me think they just take the best available.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-The nepo baby. Nah I'm ****ing with you, Iginla is a damn good player, and flames fans should be ecstatic with it. Especially with his father being within the organization I think that will only drive Tij to be better.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I am not high on Eiserman. But the thought of his potential as a goal scorer paired with that top 6 in NJ. Is absolutly lethal.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-This pick I'm actually very confident in, Buffalo has a decent young defense core. What do they lack? RIGHT SHOT DEFENSEMAN WHO CAN ACTUALLY DEFEND. Jiricek fits that role well, perhaps they trade down and pick him but I doubt it. Their forward core is good, and the defense looks nice too. Just needs one more push to be elite and I think Jiricek is that guy.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I love Catton and I think this is how far he slips, I think Philly fans are foaming at the mouth if they get him here.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota also has a solid prospect pool that lacks high-end offensive-defenseman. Yakemchuk is that guy and if he ends up pairing under faber thats great for them.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghKonsta has a decent chance to become a solid 2C in the NHL he lacks size and weight so I doubt SJ actually plays him as a center but him being a 2nd line winger paired along with Eklund in the future should be very solid.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I really feel Stevey is going to shock the world with this pick. Freij is IMO a top 10 talent in this draft and detroit is most likely taking a defenseman. With all of the "big names" off the board. Freij is easily the next best. His electric skating and downright jawdropping passing ability should pair nice in the future as he settles into a 3rd or 4th defenseman role who can play in all aspects of game (5v5, PK, PP2)
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Greentree is a big boy who can protect the puck really well and has an elite shot. The skating isn't there yet though, his stride lacks fluidity and overall oomph and power.If heand the blues can help develop this I think he's easily a player who is a lethal PP1 winger and a very solid 2nd line scorer.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-This is WAYYY to low for MBN in my opinion but I just feel like he will drop on draft day. Teams so blinded by high end talent and the hopes and dreams that their players picked will be the next big thing, that they end up missing the clear cut future 2nd liner/PP weapon with admirable 2-way physicality and work ethic that coaches love. Great pick for Washington here.
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkWith the Hawks not taking a winger with their first pick, it's hard to believe they wouldn't pick one with their next one.TC is an excellent skater who excels on the rush and has a really quick release and whip on his shot. Combine that with fantastic playmaking ability (When he wants to) and it looks like the hawks still end up getting a solid winger to pair with Bedard.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-I really don't thing Sennecke goes top 10 let alone Top 5. Although I thought about perhaps SJ or Chicago taking him, I do think he'll end up falling into this area, if he is open to Vegas I really doubt they pass on him.
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayChernyshov is a good two-way winger who has exceptional 1 on 1 ability, seems like a guy Lou would like.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA really likes drafting from Guelph and Luchanko is a guy who I think goes in this area regardless.Good, smart, speedy winger with great passing and a good 2-way game.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Although I think Sacha is a tad bit overrated, I think he's a good pick in this area. Nashville doesn't have much in terms of prospects, and another relatively safe 2-way center with 2nd or 3rd line upside should be decent.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Toronto is in desperate need for grit and bullies on the ice. That is literally exactly how I describe Surin, a bully on ice. He hits, he fights, mediocre skating and a good shot. Should be a decent future 3rd liner who adds grit to the Bottom 6.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Artamonov is an incredibly speedy forchecker that (when he is clicking with his linemates) can be a solid producer in the middle 6 in the future for the avs
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonOttawa has very little high end talent still in their prospect pool. Basha is a potential steal of this draft who (if things go right) can be an elite skating playmaker on the 2nd line in the future. Lots of risk but lots of reward potential and upside as well.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegI know I know, the entire hockey world will be dissapointed that the habs don't unite the Hutson brothers but I just think that Solberg is the better option here, a big physical defenseman with a cannon slapshot who all habs fans should absolutely love.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-I do think that Carolina will take Hutson though, he should be a defenseman who fits well in their system.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverRitchie is a quality skater who should fit in nicely in Calgarys bottom 6 in the future, not must to say here honestly. Just a good solid pick.
29Logo de Stars de Dallas-Michael Hage is a solid, well-rounded center who lacks the high end skating ability to really make him a complete center. I feel Dallas will develop him well and you'll see him in the NHL in the future.
30Logo de Rangers de New York-I really don't think that Kivi should be drafted this high, but I feel like New York will see the "potential" and swing on him regardless. Not really a safe pick and more of a project but if things go right he should develop into a nice 4th defenseman who would mesh well with their lineup.
31Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FloridePhilly really lacks size in their youth pool IMO guys like Michkov, Drysdale, York are all not the biggest in the world. So throwing a potential 4th or 5th hard hitting defender into that group seems like a team want/need. + I think Torts will love him (if he sticks around)
32Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonTeddy Stiga has been one of the more underrated players in the draft this year. Dude plays with a lot of grit and motor. He played alongside of Cole Eiserman a lot this year (basically all of this year) and IMO he looked consistantly better than Cole did. Sure the high end upside probably isn't as high but I think Anaheim will see the work ethic and pick him and will be rewarded with a good, hard working dude as a result.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Sharks de San Jose-I think that Parascak screams red flags but I think SJ will see the point totals and take the risk regardless. Which is fine, if a 2nd round pick in a weak draft class doesn't pan out it's really not the end of the world. SJ doesn't really have much to lose at this point so I think they will take big risks/swings throughout this years draft.
34Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago will most likely want to add a big body as a depth center behind guys like Nazar and of course Bedard. With their two previous picks they didn't do that but now they pick a big 6'7 center who most likely will see NHL ice time (if draft by chicago) at some point.
35Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-With their first picks being forwards in this draft (bc thats what I think the ducks needed more of) now it makes sense that they pick up a defenseman. Emery is a big guy who skates pretty well who really seems like a guy Anaheim will love to pick up in this area.
36Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusAlthough some have Hemming higher and I understand why they would. I really just don't see the full vision of Hemming and why one would chose to draft him over others in this area. Again though, he's a big boy with a good work ethic and good smarts who will fit well on any Bottom 6 and again probably someone Tortz would like.
37Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Canadiens de MontréalSome people have Mews in the first round and that always confused me. He really just strikes me as a pass first, smart player who lacks the all around aspect of an actual "quality" Two-way Defender. That being said, if things go right he could become a decent 5th defenseman for the jets which is pretty good.
38Logo de Utah Hockey Club-A little bit lower than I thought he'd be but as I was going through the list I just felt the teams above could use other players a bit more. Nonetheless Cole is a big boy with a good work ethic (seems like a pattern here) that most coaches and fans will like. Utah makes a quality pick here.
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Luke Misa is a hell of a player who will fall in the NHL draft due to size and nothing else. Dude is a smart player with good speed and passing ability. Great pick by Ottawa here and he should be a quality addition to their prospect pool.
40Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Another player who feels like Deja Vu to guys like Hemming and Beaudoin. Big boy, Hard worker, good shooter, decent pick, Bottom 6 upside. Need I say more?
41Logo de Flames de Calgary-Shuravin scares me as a viewer bc of his inconsistancies. sometimes I see a player who looks like a top 20 talent and other times a see a mediocre defender who won't ever sniff the show. Sometimes he's very panicked and has trouble making desisions, other times he's very composed. I think it's a personal thing with him. Almost like he's putting a lot of pressure on himself. If him and CGY can sort that out a bit and get him to become that low panic guy who he can be, than this is a great pick that looks like a robbery in a few years.
42Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyI personally like Badinka over guys like Shuravin, Mews, Kivi, Elick and even Hutson but I get he isn't the highest upside guy ever, nor the most entertaining. But I think SJ makes a safe pick here and adds another body to a defensive core that is looking better and better by each pick.
43Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo will be pissed off that Badinka literally went the pick before them. as he seems like more of a team need than Masse but that's not me ****ting on Masse at all, dude is a hard worker and a good pick at this spot anyway who should become a nice bottom 6 option for Buffalo in the future.
44Logo de Penguins de PittsburghLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieKleber is a massive defenseman who lays huge hits and shuts down rushes with ease. I feel like Dubas tries a different approach with the Pens rather than waht he took with the Leafs. Kleber is the first example of this IMO.
45Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Lots of work must be done with Bednarik for him to reach his potential. But if his weaknesses improve he should end up as a hard working, good shooting speedy 2-way bottom 6er.
46Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Jecho is another Dubas pick, a big rockstar power forward who imposes himself on the opposition with net drives, screens and overall just great handeye in general.
47Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-John Mustard is confusing bc he should be go higher on paper but inconsisencies and overall projectablility weigh him down a lot. if all pans out he could be a really good rush player for detroit who generates a lot of offense for their middle 6. No shame in taking a risk here. Good pick.
48Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Kind of a mirror universe John Mustard in a way, almost poetic that they go back to back. Great speed, good in transition and rush offense. While Mustards other strengths revolve around power and shooting, Ziemmers is in smarts and playmaking. Again if all goes right, he should be a good middle 6er.
49Logo de Utah Hockey ClubLogo de Capitals de WashingtonI have really no reason why UTAH in specific should draft Gridin. I just think that he'll go in this area.Big guy whos good in the crease, think like a super watered down Kreider.
50Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkChicago takes another defenseman here, LSW has good upside and a decent amount of risk as well. Similarity to SJ Chicago has the ability to take risks especially in the 2nd round.
51Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly drafted from London a lot last years draft, and it feels like they aren't done. O'reilly shoud go in this area anyway and he's a smart boy who could be a nice future 4th liner.
52Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Golden Knights de VegasMaybe Plante falls more on the actual draft day due to his size, but he's a smart playmaker with lots of upside and I think washington will take the risk.
53Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayI do think that Pulkkinen falls a bit from where most people think he'll be picked on draft day. But I have the feeling Barry Trotz and the preds will really like him. A giant physical defenseman with great skating.
54Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Kings de Los AngelesMateiko is a big powerforward who perhaps is a little high here but the islanders like size and need wingers.
55Logo de Predators de Nashville-A mobile, big defenseman who (again) Barry Trotz will like.
56Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoDanford is a smart two-way defender pretty similar to Henry Mews. Decent pick for STL here. Possibly a future 6th defenseman in the future.
57Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoA fluid Skating DFD who should develop into a nice 6th D for MTL in the future.
58Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonLucas Pettersson isn't the biggest guy in the world who lacks a lot of the effort that you might want to see in a top 2 round talent, but he is extremely talented and perhaps being drafted later than his expectations can light some fire under him.
59Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Jets de WinnipegI know 3 defenseman in a row is questionable but brunicke is another guy with decent upside who should fit well in the preds system.
60Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Avromov is so fun, big powerforward who plays with a lot of pace and his hands are off the charts. Just really lacks the all around game needed to be a top prospect in this draft.
61Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Canucks de VancouverI do think that George will be the first goalie taken in this draft he had a good U-18 WJC for Canada and a decent season overall. the Isles probably want a future backup to Sorokin in the future and I think George could easily be that guy.
62Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Stars de Dallas
Noel Fransen
Calgary adds an offensively elite defenseman to their prospect pool, although there are concerns in height and the defensive game. If things go right this could be a steal in the future.
63Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Rangers de New YorkSeattle drafts another defenseman who is a stellar DFD and skater but the offensive upside is VERY limited. Which is fine considering the OFDs Seattle already has in their system.
64Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-THE STEAL OF THE DRAFT. I've been saying it all year now when talking to peers/family etc. He is a fantastic skater with one of the best motors and work ethic in the draft with a good shot too. His offense excels on the rush and He can create chaos and turnovers in the other teams end with his constant agressive forecheck. Seems like a guy who fits the Oilers system perfectly. I'm honestly not even confident that they are going to pick him here but I really just wanted to MAKE THE HOCKEY WORLD MORE INFORMED ABOUT HIM.
65Logo de Utah Hockey ClubLogo de Panthers de la FlorideEriksson is a high riser in this years draft who is a really smart player with good playmaking ability who has proven to have the ability to be great in the post season as he showed in Allsvenskan this year.
7 juin à 12 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,025
I doubt Montreal goes with a LHD at 26. It’s just not a need. I could see them maybe doing it at pick 5 if it’s BPA, but even then I doubt it
7 juin à 12 h 20
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,958
Helenius has upside and would be a good pick but everything you mentioned about MBN is exactly what Grier is looking for in players to build out the Sharks roster.
If there is no decent RD available at 14 I have to think he is the front runner! And while I agree with your comment on Parascak and I might consider taking that risk, but going back to back RW with so many D needs seems unlikely! Sharks likely pick 2 bigger D in the 2nd round like Badinka and Pulkkinen. Not the biggest upside offensively but fit Griers mold and style and could end up being a good shut down 2nd pair/ fantastic 3rd pairing in the future. Then sharks should hold out hope Hensler is there for their 1st in 2025 lol
jamnjon a aimé ceci.
7 juin à 12 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,044
Swap Plante for Mac Swanson and the Capitals are thrilled with this draft.
7 juin à 13 h 23
#gohawks
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
I think the Hawks will lean towards Demidov. Either option is still good but I think the hype around Demidov is picking up lately. Also, I can't see the Hawks taking Connelly at 18. They will steer clear of him from his controversial past. They have to know that pick will fire up twitter with Chicago's past management and Connelly's issues

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage