SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

WildSens

Créé par: Jminn
Publié: 6 juin à 12 h 59
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gustavsson, FilipWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 729 839 $011-------00
Boldy, MatthewWild du MinnesotaLNH-6 962 366 $011---0000--
Rossi, MarcoWild du MinnesotaLNH-858 691 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Tkachuk, BradySénateurs d'OttawaLNH-8 161 597 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 956 412 $1935453613
Variation3 389 299 $-2-2-2101
Final9 345 711 $ (↑)17 (↓)33 (↓)43 (↓)4 (↑)614 (↑)000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Tkachuk, BradySénateurs d'OttawaLNH-8 161 597 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Gustavsson, FilipWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 729 839 $011-------00
Boldy, MatthewWild du MinnesotaLNH-6 962 366 $011---0000--
Rossi, MarcoWild du MinnesotaLNH-858 691 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial12 165 953 $1629474512
Variation-3 389 299 $222-10-1
Final8 776 654 $ (↓)18 (↑)31 (↑)49 (↑)3 (↓)511 (↓)000
6 juin à 15 h 23
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 146
I like the value. I think this would work if the Sens were looking to trade Tkachuk. At least kinda close.
Jminn a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 16 h 52
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,455
the Sens adding 7OA to this is crazy lmao. if Tkachuk was to be traded, I wouldn't be upset about it being for Boldy+, but this definitely wouldn't be the structure
PLDGEY et salty_ a aimé ceci.
6 juin à 17 h 20
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,282
Take out 7OA and its honestly still a bit light.

With 7OA its legitimately laughable.
WhalersLogoWasTheBest et salty_ a aimé ceci.
7 juin à 11 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Not even close for Ottawa
7 juin à 14 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5
It amazing to see how much fans over value players on their team. The most valuable player in this trade is Boldy.

Boldy and Tkachuk have the same production, but Boldy is younger, on a longer term and cheaper contract, has 1/3 of the PIMs and a higher ceiling.

Rossi is more productive than most of ottawas non-1st line players and was in the Calder race this year.

The value in this trade is close, but it doesn’t make sense for MIN. They lose 2 top 6 forwards and their best goalie and only return a top 6 winger, making their center depth problems worse. MIN was almost a playoff team last year and this trade would probably make the teams switch positions in standings next year.
7 juin à 15 h 36
Rejoint: oct. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 59
Quoting: SiouxMe
It amazing to see how much fans over value players on their team. The most valuable player in this trade is Boldy.

Boldy and Tkachuk have the same production, but Boldy is younger, on a longer term and cheaper contract, has 1/3 of the PIMs and a higher ceiling.

Rossi is more productive than most of ottawas non-1st line players and was in the Calder race this year.

The value in this trade is close, but it doesn’t make sense for MIN. They lose 2 top 6 forwards and their best goalie and only return a top 6 winger, making their center depth problems worse. MIN was almost a playoff team last year and this trade would probably make the teams switch positions in standings next year.

Wild fan telling people they over value their own players then says Boldy is the most valuable piece in the deal. Hypocrisy is real.
Jminn a aimé ceci.
7 juin à 16 h 39
I laid out why Boldy is more valuable. What makes Tkachuk more valuable?
13 juin à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 6

If you take into the fact Guerin is a moron. And that he had said he probably will trade Rossi. Gus is soooo overrated. Jasper is maybe a year away now? Flurey was far and away their best Goalie last year. I just think without Kaprizov, Boldy is average at best. You over value Boldy. I trade him when his value will never be higher.

13 juin à 13 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: edguy
Wild fan telling people they over value their own players then says Boldy is the most valuable piece in the deal. Hypocrisy is real.

Exactly.

Boldy is overrated. His value will never be higher. It's about adding a top line Center and a stud in Tkatch. I'd keep Rossi. But the idiot GM already said he is going to trade him. Gus is awful. Should've traded him last year. I also flipped picks in round 1 to give little extra and would Draft Iginla.
14 juin à 15 h 34
Quoting: Jminn
Exactly.

Boldy is overrated. His value will never be higher. It's about adding a top line Center and a stud in Tkatch. I'd keep Rossi. But the idiot GM already said he is going to trade him. Gus is awful. Should've traded him last year. I also flipped picks in round 1 to give little extra and would Draft Iginla.

This reply tells me you don’t know much about hockey…
1) Tkachuk is a winger and always has been, Stutzle is the center
2) Boldy is not overrated, he has a higher career PPG avg than tkachuk and is cheaper, younger and longer term.
3) Gus was statistically the better goalie last year
17 juin à 11 h 39
Démarrer sujet
2) Boldy is not overrated, he has a higher career PPG avg than tkachuk and is cheaper, younger and longer term.

Take away Kaprizov and Boldy sucks. Same with Hartman. Boldy shouldn't be on the top line or on the PP
I said OTT would retain half of his salary.
You probably think Bill Guerin is a good GM. And now you will bring up the buyout excuse for him. But 2 years ago with the same buyouts the team had 103 points.
Typical MN HOMER
19 juin à 18 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hockeykid17373
Not even close for Ottawa

https://www.nhltraderumor.com/nhl-trade-rumors-boldy-for-tkachuk/

Exactly what I suggested. Except not flipping 1st. But MN gets a 2024 #2
19 juin à 18 h 3
Démarrer sujet

Eat a Dk

19 juin à 18 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: HighlightrEhlers
I like the value. I think this would work if the Sens were looking to trade Tkachuk. At least kinda close.

19 juin à 18 h 32
Quoting: Jminn
Eat a Dk

Congrats. You found a third-hand nhl news guy that knows less than you. If that happened, it would give you more fuel to hate guerin cuz that’s a terrible trade.
19 juin à 18 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 19 juin à 18 h 54
I had the idea first hater. You know Rossi is getting traded. If it's 1 for 1. It's *&*k. Bill Guerin has made 40+ trades. Only 2 or 3 good. He should've traded Gus last year. Boldy or Brady? Who's better?

Get real homer. I live out East. You homers are morons. You have no clue how to beat Florida, Edm, Vegas. Dallas. etc. Lanie and Brady in FA.

I don't need fuel to hate on Billy Boy. He fu ck in g sucks!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage