Forums/Armchair-GM

Fire JBB

Créé par: Jukinators
Équipe: 2024-25 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 3 juin 2024
Publié: 3 juin 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
How many foolish trades and signings will it take for people to see that this guy simply is not a good GM. He is a product of Yzerman. The only good trades JBB has made over his tenure was the Goodrow and Coleman trade and even those were market value or if not over pays. I haven’t even mentioned his lack of draft success either. Trading away picks like it’s nothing then missing on the ones he actually uses. His best hits so far have been AHL / bottom 6 caliber players. Sure it’s hard to draft good players when you have no picks, but you forget that he is the one who moves said picks for a guy like Tanner Jeannot! JBB is not a big FA guy, and it’s clear to see why. He is unable to negotiate. The best contracts on this team are Kuch and Hedman. 2 players under contract for significantly cheaper than they should be and guess who they were signed by…. YZERMAN. Sure Point at 9.5 is a good contract but I wouldn’t say it’s a steal especially considering the no state income tax that plays an effect. Vasy well I’d say he too is market value. The point is that not a single player JBB has signed has been anywhere close to a steal. Sergachev, Cernak are both good players but oh my are there contracts something. Hagel and cirelli I feel are both market value if not a slight overpay but i like what both of them bring and we need them however at 6.2+ for both of them now money is tight. Point is JBB has not been able to negotiate players to bring down their AAV which is insane considering almost every player he’s locked up he’s given 8 years to. He isn’t even able to lower the AAV on max term deals in a state that has no state income tax and build a team that can win a Stanley cup again. Because this team is no where close. And now with the Mac trade… we are not being forced to move guys signed last offseason who’s contracts are now well I’d say they are both Terrible (sheary and Jeannot) just in order to bring back the captain that has gave it his all in this city since 08. I don’t want to begin thinking about how this team will look in early October.

It’s time to stop being blinded by the team Yzerman built and now the team JBB has built and realize he simply isn’t very good
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de EDM
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de UTA
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1887 700 000 $82 665 000 $0 $0 $5 035 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
2 665 000 $2 665 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 7
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juin à 17 h 58
TBL2026
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 14
1. you have like 10 minutes to take this down before all of tampa comes for u
2. Hagel trade is one of the best trades for Tampa in recent memory, and he signed for 6.5 for 8 years while being able to carry his own line offensively and have his scoring be on an upward slope, he's 4th on the team in points without being on the top powerplay unit
3. How many 3 mil third line centers have 20 goals and 40 points like nick paul
4. Raddysh led the team in even strength ice time and is locked up for <1M for 2 more years

bad contracts happen but there isn't a single team in the league that doesn't have 1-2 ass deals
3 juin à 18 h 9
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,048
ya ive been in the belief for a while that JBB is a meh gm living in the limelight of the success before him. he's made some really risky moves, some of which have turned out great, but others have not. This team is mostly coasting since Y left. I'm honestly not sure how thinking JBB is a bad gm is a hot take, he's a bottom 5 gm in my books.
3 juin à 18 h 17
boltsfan71
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 762
Quoting: Champa_Bay
2. Hagel trade is one of the best trades for Tampa in recent memory, and he signed for 6.5 for 8 years while being able to carry his own line offensively and have his scoring be on an upward slope, he's 4th on the team in points without being on the top powerplay unit
4. Raddysh led the team in even strength ice time and is locked up for <1M for 2 more years

bad contracts happen but there isn't a single team in the league that doesn't have 1-2 ass deals

Hagel is good but Paul wasn’t really a third line centre last year with the playing time he got
3 juin à 18 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 100

1. The hagel trade alone gave up 2 depth pieces that were getting minutes. People forget but raddysh was having a decent year when we traded him after playing so long in the AHL. Boris not so much but he was still a good 4th line checker, definitely rather have him slot in over when ABB would play. And not to mention we also gave up 2 top 20 picks to the hawks. I never said it was a bad trade, actually never even mentioned it cause I think both teams won. But if you think it was a steal or anything like that you are wrong. Hagel is one of my favorites on this team, one of the only guys who gives it his all every game. But 6.5 is a decent chunk of change. Yes he’s young and scoring, killing penalty’s and scoring ot beauty’s but I wouldn’t class it as a steal at all. Again I said it in the description so idk what your point is here.

2. As far as nick Paul goes. This year we won 45 games, in those games that we won he scored 39 of those 46 points with a +15. However in the 37 that we lost when he was in he scored just 7 points with a -31. There’s a clear reason for this, the powerplay. Nick is completely invisible most nights. As seen in the games we lost this year. 14 of those 46 points were on the powerplay. Which when your on the best powerplay in the league well that’s expected. 9 of those 24 goals were on the powerplay. So really the question you should be asking is how many 3rd line centers in the league are on the number 1 powerplay. Then ask which of them are also on the best power play in the league. Then you’ll find out why our 3rd line center can put up 46 points in 82 games.

3. Raddysh had absolutely no leverage to base a pay raise off of. Honestly don’t know what your point is here. The guy had 21 regular season games played in his belt and 6 playoff games at the young age of… 27. Why exactly would he have been given anything over 1 mil. Based off of what exactly? AHL games? If so then why isn’t ABB making 2mil+ and getting consistent NHL time? Also raddysh doesn’t lead the team in anything of Sergy doesn’t battle injury’s all year and we’ll obviously hedman is out on the ice for every scenario like Powerplay and PK. And when the 1st unit stays out there for almost all 2 minutes obviously raddysh now entering when it hits even strength you’ll end up with a stat like that.
3 juin à 18 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: boltsfan71
Hagel is good but Paul wasn’t really a third line centre last year with the playing time he got

Bingo
3 juin à 18 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Wqrrior
ya ive been in the belief for a while that JBB is a meh gm living in the limelight of the success before him. he's made some really risky moves, some of which have turned out great, but others have not. This team is mostly coasting since Y left. I'm honestly not sure how thinking JBB is a bad gm is a hot take, he's a bottom 5 gm in my books.

It’s not a hot take at all in my opinion. If he was in any other market I feel there would be more people saying similar stuff. However I find in Tampa people are either very bias and wanna belive they are the best no matter what or they simply don’t care
3 juin à 18 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 288
I made almost this same exact ACGM last year tears of joy
3 juin à 18 h 27
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Modifié 3 juin à 18 h 34

I agree and disagree, you only talk about his signing in there, yes they are all great but, he keep overpaying and trading our future. For exemple: Barclay Goodrow for a 1st, Goodrow was an amazing part of our cup runs but, we can all admit he is not worth a 1st. Even Hagel, 2 1st round picks for an unproven player who was not considered a good prospect by anybody. Again, it worked out, he exploded in Tampa and he is one of my favorites but, he probably could have paid way less for him. JBB is good at finding who fits the team but, he gives up too much to do so. With all of that being said, we sould not fire him.
3 juin à 18 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
I made almost this same exact ACGM last year tears of joy

Did people call you crazy? Cause u only have more proof now
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
3 juin à 18 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 288
Modifié 3 juin à 18 h 39
Quoting: Jukinators
Did people call you crazy? Cause u only have more proof now

pretty much tears of joy Im thinking about updating it, I made the last one after the colton trade, since then Killorn left, the McDonagh trade over Hanifin, Jack Thompson + a 3rd for rental Duclair, Sheary signing and we haven't even hit Free Agency yet. I am anticipating losing Stammer, signing more 25 yr old rookies, not addressing any of the rosters needs and running with a 23 man roster with cash to spare
3 juin à 21 h 55
Mentions "j'aime": 587
JBB has a very successful track record. Goodrow, Coleman, Hagel, re-acquiring McD, getting what looks to be a good player in the pick used from the Colton trade, and the only significant miss has been Jeannot. A couple of signings were rough with Sheary and De Haan not working at all, and Serg is considerably overpaid, but all in all, he's been very successful.
The trade was Goodrow and a 3rd for a late 1st, and Tampa would do that trade again 10/10. Hagel had that year and 2 more at 1.8, and multiple teams were interested, so having to give up a 2nd 1st wasn't the.biggest surprise, although it was a gamble. Neither Raddysh nor Katchouk have done much of anything since, and Tampa also got two 4ths back. Coleman was another late 1st and Nolan Foote, who, like his brother, looks to be hesded rowards likely bust territory. JBB has been willing to go for it during the main contention window, and, with the exception of the Jeannot trade, it has paid off very well.

As far as contracts, he overpaid Cernak very slightly perhaps, Cirelli by maybe 750k, and Serg considerably more, as.he's never come close to showing he's been worth 8.5. These guys were all coming off bridges however, and neither they nor there agents are stupid. They had also won 2 Cups, so they were never going to be a steal. I wish Serg would be in the 6.5-7 range, what is what he is worth, but it is what it is. The cap is going up again finally and the contracts will look better and better soon enough.

JBB made the moves to cement 2 Cups, and barring Ppint missing most of the '22 playoffs, very possibly a 3 peat. He also re-acquired McD to bolster the position that needed considerable help and if it hadn't been him, nearly had Hanifin wrapped up if Calgary's GM hadn't been an idiot. No GM is perfect, but JBB has far more hits than misses, and is probably one of the least likely GM's that has to worry about job security for quite a few years to come.
3 juin à 22 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JTBF81
JBB has a very successful track record. Goodrow, Coleman, Hagel, re-acquiring McD, getting what looks to be a good player in the pick used from the Colton trade, and the only significant miss has been Jeannot. A couple of signings were rough with Sheary and De Haan not working at all, and Serg is considerably overpaid, but all in all, he's been very successful.
The trade was Goodrow and a 3rd for a late 1st, and Tampa would do that trade again 10/10. Hagel had that year and 2 more at 1.8, and multiple teams were interested, so having to give up a 2nd 1st wasn't the.biggest surprise, although it was a gamble. Neither Raddysh nor Katchouk have done much of anything since, and Tampa also got two 4ths back. Coleman was another late 1st and Nolan Foote, who, like his brother, looks to be hesded rowards likely bust territory. JBB has been willing to go for it during the main contention window, and, with the exception of the Jeannot trade, it has paid off very well.

As far as contracts, he overpaid Cernak very slightly perhaps, Cirelli by maybe 750k, and Serg considerably more, as.he's never come close to showing he's been worth 8.5. These guys were all coming off bridges however, and neither they nor there agents are stupid. They had also won 2 Cups, so they were never going to be a steal. I wish Serg would be in the 6.5-7 range, what is what he is worth, but it is what it is. The cap is going up again finally and the contracts will look better and better soon enough.

JBB made the moves to cement 2 Cups, and barring Ppint missing most of the '22 playoffs, very possibly a 3 peat. He also re-acquired McD to bolster the position that needed considerable help and if it hadn't been him, nearly had Hanifin wrapped up if Calgary's GM hadn't been an idiot. No GM is perfect, but JBB has far more hits than misses, and is probably one of the least likely GM's that has to worry about job security for quite a few years to come.

I am unsure how you think the Mac trade is a success for JBB. He acquired a 6.75 mil defenseman at the end of his career while still leaving worry for the right side. Sure Sergy or Mac can move to their offhand and have a solidified top 4. But then what happens to the right side if cernak goes down again. Raddysh can handle top 4 minutes as he proved but this trade feels almost like a step back. Considering the assets we gave up to get Mac out we now need to ship more players out in order to resign our captain. I didn’t expect JBB to sign a top 4 dman in FA but Mac at 6.75 and no retention at all? That most certainly is not a win for a team that was cap crunched before we made the trade. As far as trades u mentioned go sure he did well in some. But he did not do great in any of them. All of them he’s giving up A+ assets for guys that are B to even C+ tier players at the time he trades for them. The guy simply can’t negotiate. You can’t convince me another team is giving up a 1st for Barklay goodrow. Or 2 firsts and 2 roster players for hagel even with his 1.8 cap hit. Your also underestimating how bad his contract negotiations have went. FA has been a mess. And so have almost every signing he’s made. Also as far as prospects go he has been bad in the draft too. Nolan Foote who u claim to be a bust was a JBB draft pick.
3 juin à 23 h 24
I am unsure how you think the Mac trade is a success for JBB. He acquired a 6.75 doing defenseman at the end of his career while still leaving worry for the right side. Sure Sergy or Mac can move to their offhand and have a solidified top 4. But then what happens to the right side if cernak goes down again. Raddysh can handle top 4 minutes as he proved but this trade feels almost like a step back. Considering the assets we gave up to get Mac out we now need to ship more players out in order to resign our captain. I didn’t expect JBB to sign a top 4 dman in FA but Mac at 6.75 and no retention at all? That most certainly is not a win for a team that was cap crunched before we made the trade. As far as trades u mentioned go sure he did well in some. But he did not do great in any of them. All of them he’s giving up A+ assets for guys that are B to even C+ tier players at the time he trades for them. The guy simply can’t negotiate. You can’t convince me another team is giving up a 1st for Barklay goodrow. Or 2 firsts and 2 roster players for hagel even with his 1.8 cap hit. Your also underestimating how bad his contract negotiations have went. FA has been a mess. And so have almost every signing he’s made. Also as far as prospects go he has been bad in the draft too. Nolan Foote who u claim to be a bust was a JBB draft pick.

McD has been more than fine since leaving Tampa, and the contract is for 2 seasons. It helps Tampa during their main window and the cap is.going to continue to rise, so it's not as though Tampa won't be ablebto add where needed in the coming years. It's far from a step back, as now more pressure cam be taken off the overpaid Serg, who is running out of time to show he's actually worth top pairing money. Nashville was never retaining for two years without considerably more going back, and Tampa got a 4tn back ad well. The only thing the trade for.McD has done is limited an additional F add in the middle 6 for ~3 million, unless JBB is shipping one of Cirelli or Serg. Players such as Jeannot and Sheary were always as good as gone in order to make room for Stamkos.

Who cares about those "A+" assets, which to be honest, were mostly late 1sts that weren't going to.do anything to help this team win anything. JBB and his staff identified two players that helped tip the scales, were cheap and had term(Goodrow and Coleman), and.by most reports, were sought after by other contenders. JBB wanted them more and paid to get them. They created the best 3rd line in the game and were probably better then the 2nd line as well in each run. I'd 100% rather have seen a GM go for it when the team is right there than ne like, nah, let's keep those late 20's/early 30's picks, and maybe one of them will help the team 4 years after the draft. They were calculated risks that paid off beyond belief, therefore making them great deals.

Speaking of calculated risks, we ha e Hagel, who many thought couldn't sustain his shooting % and was the worst overpay of all to that point. The "roster players" Tampa moved were for cap purposes, as JBB had clearly realized neither was ever going to be much more than a bottom 6 guy in Tampa, with Katchouk barely NHL level. Tampa also received two 4ths back, which was fine. Hagel has been the 2nd best F on the team the past two years, and his contract is a bargain that is likely to be even more of a steal as the years go on and the cap increases. The guy was 8th in the league in ES points; for 6.5 a year, yeah, that's amazing value.

He's signed two cheap and bad ufa deals in Sheary and De Haan, paid Jeannot a little too much based on hopeful potential, did the same but worse with Serg, and slightly overpaid on Cernak and Cirelli. As far as draft picks, most mid to late round picks don't pan out, amd Tampa hasn't had many 1sts(again, I'll takenthe Cups thanks). Recent draft picks such as Howard, Gauthier, Duke, Huuhtanen, Finley, Schmidt are all showing considerable potential, and I'm sure there are other JBB picks I'm missing. Tampa may or may not have any surefire top 6 F or top 4 dmen in the system, but there are several guys who can be middle 6 depth and maybe 2nd/3rd pairing defensemen.

In any case, while JBB deserves some criticism for one really bad trade, one pretty overpriced contract Anda couple of smaller misses in ufa, I'll tale his overall body of work and the results from that so far. He's easily a top 5 or so GM in the league and there is no chance Vinik is thinking of moving on from him, unless Brisebois himself wants to go.
4 juin à 0 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: JTBF81
McD has been more than fine since leaving Tampa, and the contract is for 2 seasons. It helps Tampa during their main window and the cap is.going to continue to rise, so it's not as though Tampa won't be ablebto add where needed in the coming years. It's far from a step back, as now more pressure cam be taken off the overpaid Serg, who is running out of time to show he's actually worth top pairing money. Nashville was never retaining for two years without considerably more going back, and Tampa got a 4tn back ad well. The only thing the trade for.McD has done is limited an additional F add in the middle 6 for ~3 million, unless JBB is shipping one of Cirelli or Serg. Players such as Jeannot and Sheary were always as good as gone in order to make room for Stamkos.

Who cares about those "A+" assets, which to be honest, were mostly late 1sts that weren't going to.do anything to help this team win anything. JBB and his staff identified two players that helped tip the scales, were cheap and had term(Goodrow and Coleman), and.by most reports, were sought after by other contenders. JBB wanted them more and paid to get them. They created the best 3rd line in the game and were probably better then the 2nd line as well in each run. I'd 100% rather have seen a GM go for it when the team is right there than ne like, nah, let's keep those late 20's/early 30's picks, and maybe one of them will help the team 4 years after the draft. They were calculated risks that paid off beyond belief, therefore making them great deals.

Speaking of calculated risks, we ha e Hagel, who many thought couldn't sustain his shooting % and was the worst overpay of all to that point. The "roster players" Tampa moved were for cap purposes, as JBB had clearly realized neither was ever going to be much more than a bottom 6 guy in Tampa, with Katchouk barely NHL level. Tampa also received two 4ths back, which was fine. Hagel has been the 2nd best F on the team the past two years, and his contract is a bargain that is likely to be even more of a steal as the years go on and the cap increases. The guy was 8th in the league in ES points; for 6.5 a year, yeah, that's amazing value.

He's signed two cheap and bad ufa deals in Sheary and De Haan, paid Jeannot a little too much based on hopeful potential, did the same but worse with Serg, and slightly overpaid on Cernak and Cirelli. As far as draft picks, most mid to late round picks don't pan out, amd Tampa hasn't had many 1sts(again, I'll takenthe Cups thanks). Recent draft picks such as Howard, Gauthier, Duke, Huuhtanen, Finley, Schmidt are all showing considerable potential, and I'm sure there are other JBB picks I'm missing. Tampa may or may not have any surefire top 6 F or top 4 dmen in the system, but there are several guys who can be middle 6 depth and maybe 2nd/3rd pairing defensemen.

In any case, while JBB deserves some criticism for one really bad trade, one pretty overpriced contract Anda couple of smaller misses in ufa, I'll tale his overall body of work and the results from that so far. He's easily a top 5 or so GM in the league and there is no chance Vinik is thinking of moving on from him, unless Brisebois himself wants to go.

Your clearly gonna believe what u want idk if I’m talking to Julien himself but the Mac trade alone and your overall hate for sergachev have me questioning if we are looking at the same thing. Raddysh is most definitely a “roster player”. Again u yap about the hagel trade when I clearly have said multiple times i love what he brings it is just the fact that we clearly over payed at the time and now it’s evened out. Say what you want about his ev strength points but playing with Kuch and point for 50% of the season will put almost any player at almost a point per game . The sheary deal is by no means cheap. You’re paying 2 mil to a player who is getting healthy scratched in the playoffs. And every penny matters with this team, remember when we had to retain 25% on maroon?? You’re telling me no other team could take Maroon without retention. Joke. And those A+ assets most definitely matter. When you’re wasting them on Tanner jeannot! Idk y u continue to mention the goodrow/coleman trades when I’ve already said they worked out but were still… overpays. I’m not saying anything is wrong with overpays. But there is when it’s all you do. Name one move or signing that JBB has stolen or fleeced. Every trade we make we end up looking like chumps. Every signing we make we end up questioning how good the player really is. There’s delusion behind those 2 cups. And it’s gonna be the downfall of my favorite team
4 juin à 1 h 36
Your clearly gonna believe what u want idk if I’m talking to Julien himself but the Mac trade alone and your overall hate for sergachev have me questioning if we are looking at the same thing. Raddysh is most definitely a “roster player”. Again u yap about the hagel trade when I clearly have said multiple times i love what he brings it is just the fact that we clearly over payed at the time and now it’s evened out. Say what you want about his ev strength points but playing with Kuch and point for 50% of the season will put almost any player at almost a point per game . The sheary deal is by no means cheap. You’re paying 2 mil to a player who is getting healthy scratched in the playoffs. And every penny matters with this team, remember when we had to retain 25% on maroon?? You’re telling me no other team could take Maroon without retention. Joke. And those A+ assets most definitely matter. When you’re wasting them on Tanner jeannot! Idk y u continue to mention the goodrow/coleman trades when I’ve already said they worked out but were still… overpays. I’m not saying anything is wrong with overpays. But there is when it’s all you do. Name one move or signing that JBB has stolen or fleeced. Every trade we make we end up looking like chumps. Every signing we make we end up questioning how good the player really is. There’s delusion behind those 2 cups. And it’s gonna be the downfall of my favorite team

No, those A+ assets mean nothing now, and they served their purpose then. The only meaningful high end asset that could be argued to have been wasted was really the 1st in the Jeannot trade, given the percentages of picks making the NHL. Raddysh was also terrible this year, and it looks doubtful hos ceiling in Tampa wouldve been better than 3rd line tops.

Hagel has been great on either the 1st or 2nd line,.not sure what else to say. Complaining about having to retain 25% on Maroon now (which was a few hundred k for one season) seems to be quite the reach to try and make JBB look bad. Serg is and continues to be far worse defensively than a dman should be that's making 8.5 million. He still has time to improve, and the injury didn't help, but he's still making the same awful mistakes in the defensive zone far too often. He's good offensively, but he's not going to likely get PP1 time, which will reduce hisnoutput even further. He remains the most overpaid player on the team, but even then, by only 1.5-2 million.

Sheary now makes a whopping 2.25 % of the cap space, so yes, it is still a small potatoes signing. Whether Tampa pays a mid round pick to move him or worst case buys him out to save 1.416, he's no big detriment in terms of costing the team. You continue to seem to think that because JBB hasn't "fleeced" anyone and was fleeced once that it's some thing that makes him worth firing, give me a break. Most trades aren't fleeting in the first place, and nearly every trade he's made has been good for both sides aside from Jeannot. And it's your opinion, just like your interesting take that he should be fired, that Tampa looks like chumps in every trade, questions everyone they sign or trade for ans that the cups are "delusional". Thankfully, most fans I deal with think otherwise and more importantly, it seems, does Jeff Vinik.
He's managed the team well enough considering the cap constraints. The core remains strong and within 1 or 2 seasons the room will be there for more depth adds on offense(which was still #6 overall even with the lack of depth this year), and some of the prospects should also have an impact. That, with an improved defense and a healthy Vasy should give most reasonable Tampa fans a good outlook on the next 2-3 years.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage