SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Villainitus

Villainitus

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Villainitus
Publié: 26 mai à 1 h 28
Description
Only 1st round predictions. Please comment any arguments for otherwise picks! thanks!
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-From everything i've seen and read, this seems to be the clear number 1 choice
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-The blackhawks take a winger here to play alongside bedard. They have no real offense and this would be a huge help. they can always trade for better defensemen or draft one with their late 1st round pick and or 2nd round pick. NOTE: I do think its possible that teh blackhawks go either direction here with a Defensemen in Artyom. But stick with Demidov for final answer.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-They take Artyom here because they have taken a lot of top 1st round forwards already and need more help on the defense. If this doesn't make them a playoff contending team. they need to re think their front office or trade a few guys for a definte superstar because all their previous top picks are good, but clearly not enough to win a game.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-This was a tough choice. But The blue jackets definitely need a defensemen. This is the big defensemen in the draft and he's rated pretty high. It was between him and Sam Dickenson but i think the big guy if he's any good always gets chosen first as a rule of thumb. Right? Either choice i think would be good. but no matter what they go Defense here.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-This draft is so coincidently set up. as so many top 1st round Defensemen and most of these teams need better defensemen. Sam Dickenson if not chosen by the blue jackets will definitely be picked by Montreal.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-This team needs everything. They just got Cooley early a few years ago, so I think unless they want to deepen their middle even more with Berkly Catton, they will definitely choose Carter Yakemchuk to help start building their defense side of things. Good choice for Utah here
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Judging from their Depth Chart, they definitely take a Center here. Unless they get rid of Chychrunthen its possible they get a Defensemen, but I think having a Good top 6 Center would be more helpful. and make a more solid top few lines with their all star wingers on the team. And the center they need is a Pass focused playmaking center, not neccesarily a goal scorer. I think that either Iginla or Cayden Lidstrom would be best here. But not sure who truly is the better passer in the draft. So wo ever is the better passer in the draft is who ottawa should pick up. because iginla is known more for goal scoring, I think that Lidstrom might be the better option for setting up good plays and making them happen for ottawa's already good goal scoring wingers. I gotta say that this pick is tough to choose because there are a few really good choices that can be made for this spot.we went with lindstrom as a hunch of ability for help that Ottawa could use. assuming they keep their defense the way it is, and or is ok with what it might be going into next season and going with offensive help for this pick.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle needs help in Defense also some offense but their depth is pretty good once they start getting called up to the NHL (hopefully) but seems solid nonetheless. So in that case i see Seattle taking the best available defensemen. unfortunately as i think they could use more size in a defensemen. Theycould use a solid2nd line defensemen. and since there are a few 1st line defensemen in the draft left. This would be a great pick to fill that void. so would Zeev. both are 6 feet tall.but stats wise, they can both make plays. so either one would be good.If it were my choice had the draft gone exactly the way it is in this mock draft, then i would trade down and get a goal scorer in Eiserman. but that is only because there are a ton of defensemen in this draft and the only ones left seem to be smaller ones. I'm a a fan of the big tough guy that can lead his team inbeing that person that comes off as "don't mess with us" kind of look and attitude and ability to actually be that way.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Considering the hype of his father, I don't think the flames would go any other way with this pick. Not even going to research it.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The devil's have good depth defense with early picks from previous years. They have a good solid 2 lines of forwards but to add Catton to the list just makes the start of a solid 3rd line. Watch out for this team in the next few years, do doubt. and if they wanted to get another D -man for any reason, then Zeev would be it. But i'm going with Catton.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I was going to say Eiserman with this pick. But the sabres won't be looking for a straight up goal scorer. So with the next best available winger in the draft, i'm going with Konsta. The sabres Defense is pretty solid right now in depth.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I think the flyers are in need of a straight up goal scorer. So to pass up on zeevto add to their defense, they go with eiserman to get more points going for them for next season.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I did not think that Zeev would drop this far, and he probably won't but, I am going with him here becauseit would be a no brainer if he does drop this far. The other picks before this one, i think are more so needed for the teams moreso than another defenseman. so if teams chose based off of what they really need depth wise, the one of the defensemen in the draft will drop this far according to the best available players list.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghI'm picking terik in this spot for the sole purpose of goal scoring at the wing. The sharks have plenty of depth in Center especially after adding macklin celebrini in the 1st pick from this year. If there were another top defensemen here i would say that, but they don't want to venture too far down the best available players list without trading down for the pick instead. So Terik is the guy here.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-The redwings have depth everywhere on their roster. I would say sacha but they got like 4 solid centers. So i'm thinking unless they trade down for a D-man, they get Liam with this pick to add to their winger depth.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-This is the best player available. And the blues Defense is already pretty good. I think Sacha will be a huge help that they need for their offense.
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-I think the capitals would be best to trade down for the next best center available spot. But since i'm not sure how to put that in here, i will go with Michael Brandsegg-Nygard. I don't think the capitals need help with Defense or winger positions. Centers if anything.
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New Yorki would say since the blackhawks picked demidov at number 2 that they should get a defensemen here, but I am going with the best available winger to help the blackhawks really fire up the offense considering the last few years of picks they have had. After this, they should be focusing on getting their defense better. Good pick here for the blackhawks
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-the golden knights don't need much help in their roster if you ask me, but they are stacked on D and pretty solid in other positions that i think the worst poistion could use help on would be the LW spot. So igor is the man here.
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Baythe islanders are in need of a Right Winger specifically. Ryder Ritchie is the best Right winger on the list left, I think this would be a good place for him.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-the kings could use help in a few spots but i think that Defense is where they pick up this time around. Cole Hutson is my pick here.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-i think a wing position with this pick would be a good idea over what they already have for the Defense depth.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Toronto does not need more centers but depending on what happens with marner this could be a good replacement. If not then they go defense, maybe adam jiricek?
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-The Av's are constantly getting rid of good players for some reason so maybe to add some defense help to their roster would be best here. As they move a variety of players around all the time, and defense is pretty important to rely on Cale Makar only the entire time he's around. as well as because they got rid of byram last year
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonSenators picked a winger first in this round so here they go with the best D-man on the list that's left.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipegpossible new Defenseman pair picked up in this draft for Montreal?
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-The hurricanes roster is mixed everywhere with talent, so i think adding more of that type of ability to the list would do nothing but help the team more. This is a good pick here.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouverthis could be of big help with iginla coming in.
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonThe ducks were poor everywhere even considering their top 5 to top 10 picks over the last 5 years. does not make any sense for that to happen with them still being a bad team with those kinds of picks. I say they pair up the new top Defensemen they picked with this pick in Leo Sahlin Wallenius.
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floridetwo coles in the first round for the flyers. One to score and one to pass for him to score. Good pick here to get a solid line in for the flyers.
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-The stars have done well with their picks in the past in developing their players. I don't think the best player available left in this draft is going to be a bad choice for the Stars
32Logo de Rangers de New York-the rangers could not ask for anything better than more depth added to their roster. Good pick with a winger for this part of the draft for them.
26 mai à 10 h 55
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Although i respect the time and effort put into this, my lord is it ever inaccurate. For starters, MTL's not drafting a LHD top-5, and Sennecke is not dropping into the late 20's...
Villainitus a aimé ceci.
26 mai à 11 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 3
I think MTL drafts a defensemen either way. Also to be honest, the last maybe 10 picks i was lazy on researching the players. But after looking up Sennecke, you're right, he will most likely be drafted by the Golden Knights at 19 or The Islanders at 20. I'm pretty sure he doesn't go any earlier than that. but i have seen some interesting moves in thh first round, so ya never know
27 mai à 14 h 47
Mentions "j'aime": 9
The Blues need an injection of young D in their prospect pipeline and if Jiricek is still there at 16 they'll take him before another forward I believe
27 mai à 19 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lowmax13
The Blues need an injection of young D in their prospect pipeline and if Jiricek is still there at 16 they'll take him before another forward I believe

I was thinking More of a center is most important after doing my 2nd mock draft. but to be honest i feel like the blues almost need a rework. i know they got some good players but seems like their stanley cup team is sort of falling apart
29 mai à 11 h 32
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: Villainitus
I think MTL drafts a defensemen either way. Also to be honest, the last maybe 10 picks i was lazy on researching the players. But after looking up Sennecke, you're right, he will most likely be drafted by the Golden Knights at 19 or The Islanders at 20. I'm pretty sure he doesn't go any earlier than that. but i have seen some interesting moves in thh first round, so ya never know

Kent hughes has alrdy gone on record saying habs are picking a forward, unless the BPA is a RHD then that's the way they're going... LHD is not happening whatsoever
Villainitus a aimé ceci.
29 mai à 16 h 50
Démarrer sujet
makes sense, i did a bit more looking into that and it seems like lindstrom is their guy if he's available

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage