Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Mr_neutral
Publié: 22 mai à 12 h 49
Description
1st round prediction.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-duh
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Hawks opt for the sure thing
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks take the potentially game breaking right winger rounding out their future top 6 (carlsson centering gauthier demidov and mctavish centering zegras and terry)
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Jackets take the big defensive minded LHD as a future pairing with jiricek. plenty of smaller skilled forwards in CBJ, the big D is the best play here.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-MTL gets their big center to play behind suzuki.
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-with an absolute abundance of prospects and still loads more picks to make in coming years, Utah takes the best goal scorer in the draft. Cooley and eiserman sounds deadly.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa takes buium allowing a chychrun trade. Sanderson buium are the future on the left side in Ottawa
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle gets their best D prospect by a mile. Future PP QB fits here with their loads of skill forward prospects.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Not only cause the fans would love it, but he fits their needs and I believe he fits the direction theyre wanting to go.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJ goes with need here. (this is a pick i can see being traded if NJ feels like they cant get their guy) but i can also see them taking helenius. hed fit in with their future top 6 and plays a well rounded game like a hischier.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-another pick i can see being traded. Buffalo has plenty of prospects already, they want to win, i can see this being packaged with a prospect like rosen or someone and sent somewhere for a guy like ehlers. If not, I think a big RHD to go with power dahlin and byram is the play here.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Catton while undersized, too good to pass on here. his skill with michkov potentially on his wing in the future, scary good.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Too good to pass on at 13
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSJ needs to start stocking up on D for their future.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Kasper and danielson up the middle, MBN is the best fit for their future here.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-This pick is for the ducks. I believe they are going to move lacombe and the EDM 1st for this pick so they can get their big bodied RHD they missed out on in levshunov. Future right side of anaheim (Luneau, Warren, Emery)
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-not shying away from russians, caps take chernyshov in attempt to uprade prospect skill.
18Logo de Islanders de New York-rocketing up draft charts as the season went on, this seems like a lou pick. They need offense prospects badly.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-having basically no real high end skill prospects, vegas ignores the off ice question marks (everyone needs to get over it) and takes the best skill player still left.
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bayhawks take a well rounded player at a position need in RW
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Kings take a great LW prospect with great skating. good fit in LA
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-nashville jumps on the russian who produced well in the KHL at 18. They have a plethora of picks in coming years, I think a player like this fits their timeline.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-toronto opts for the hometown center with upside. Michigan will be great for him.
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-avs take best available. another USHL center.
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonMay have benefitted a little bit from his linemates in PG, but his offensive upside was proven. Another strong year will cement this as a great pick.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegAfter taking a big Center at 5, they go with another RHD. Reinbacher and mews on the right. Guhle and hutson on the left. Damn.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-any concerns about skating and or effort level at times are fixed by Rod the Bod. After that, he fits right into carolina system.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouveradding a D prospect here. high hopes of projecting like brother lane.
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonSTL pick. After acquiring lacombe for their earlier pick, STL grabs a winger here. best available.
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Florideonce highly rated D prospect has fallen some, but Philly goes with the LHD here
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-good future compliment to the playing style of lian bichsel
32Logo de Rangers de New York-rangers go for best available here
22 mai à 13 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I think it's gonna take a bit more than an in and out of the lineup defenseman for the blues to move down that many spots, especially when that defensemen is an LD, which they do not need more of; throw in another pick and now we're talking.
RobThomForVezina a aimé ceci.
22 mai à 15 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Blake
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Quoting: gabdabluesfan2003
I think it's gonna take a bit more than an in and out of the lineup defenseman for the blues to move down that many spots, especially when that defensemen is an LD, which they do not need more of; throw in another pick and now we're talking.

Lacombe can and did play both sides this season. It just came down to who I thought STL would target with that pick, cause where they sit, the prospects begin to blend together and need becomes most important. I saw STL as a team that if they didnt get "Their guy" theyd be happy to move down. Just how i saw things though. Depends who they are after at 16
22 mai à 17 h 10
Benoit for Norris
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 174
Demidov 2 , Eiserman late in the lottery , Yakemchuk prob go higher , leafs not taking forward
22 mai à 20 h 55
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,846
NJD takes Dickinson

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage