SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Markov to the KHL

28 juill. 2017 à 8 h 52
HockeySen
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Sources have claimed that Andrei Markov is moving on to the KHL. In an interview, he said that he, "had options" in the NHL. It doesn't make much sense to me why he would leave if he had options. The level of hockey in North America is much higher than in Russia. He will most likely dominate the KHL and either retire or sign a one year deal once his contract is up. The only reason I can think of is that he would want to be closer to home in Russia. Especially considering he's been in Montreal for 16 years, he might want the end of his career to be with his family.
28 juill. 2017 à 9 h 42
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,586
Money shouldn't be issue for Markov, he's earned so much in North American. But with no income taxes in Russia, maybe his 6m that he makes in Montreal is same as what he make in Russia this year.
I have never been to Russian, well St Petersburg on a cruise. But after living in North America, I really can't see the attraction to Russia as a place to live, even if you are Russian. But that's my opinion and good luck to Markov. He's been a warrior for the Habs.
28 juill. 2017 à 9 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 473
From what I read, It really seems like he doesnt want to play for anyone but montreal. Now he can go back home and play in the Olympics

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage