Forums/Armchair-GM

Changes needed

Créé par: Jukinators
Équipe: 2024-25 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 27 avr. 2024
Publié: 27 avr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The players signed in FA is not exactly who I want to get to fill the holes this team has which is 2RW and a right handed damn who can play 18+ mins a game. Don’t pay too much attention to the lines although these are the most accurate to what we have seen cooper roll out. The player assessments are based off of the past 2 months as that’s when pressure amped up and some guys changed the way they played almost over night.

Player grades:

Point- A+. Pointer goes out every night and gives it his all. Nothing he can do in today’s game to change my mind that this guy when healthy is a top 25 player next year. We’ve seen guys disappear this postseason but pointer has been fine aside from some bad zone entry’s on the numerous power plays we’ve had but the panthers play a tight trap so it’s extremely difficult to skate the puck in single handedly and maintain possession.

Kuch- A+. Have to give him a A+ for his regular season, postseason wise he’s getting a F. Looks completely disinterested out on the ice. Game 3 alone he made some of the most outrageous turnovers and basically led to this team going 0-4 on the powerplays single handedly. I’m not sure if there is an injury he’s dealing with. He has not looked good at all on the ice since the Washington game so I think if there was an injury sustained it was during that time. Just a disappointing way to end such a great season for Kuch.

Hagel- A. Plays hard 100% of the time. Jack of all trades on the ice, he can kill penalties like no other, score on the powerplay and play 1st line minutes all in one night. Can’t say enough about this guy love we have him for 8 more years.

Stammer- B. I understand he scored 40 goals but the first 50 ish games of the season stammer was one of the worst players on the ice. His defensive numbers were horrendous and still haven’t been great but he’s picked up his scoring and was able to finish at 40 which I’m sure runs his AAV up even though he had a really bleh season. I don’t see how they don’t resign him just from a culture prospective. I would be fine with him coming in at 4-4.75 but I don’t think we get him for that low at all. I’d personally want to let him go if he’s over 5.5 for multiple years.

Cirelli- B. Had a really slow start to the year offensively. Slowly started to pick it up but I personally don’t care if he’s not hitting the point totals others expect from him. His defensive and speed alone I think are worth it for his AAV. Him and Hagel helped propel our PK to the top of the leauge. I would like to see him have a full season with scoring every now and then though.

Paul- B-. Can be completely invisible some nights. His numbers get boosted because he’s on PP1 but I don’t think he would be in that role, killers presence has show this postseason even though we had our best PP ever in the regular season. The PP is going to be the reason we get eliminated instead of being up 2-1 on the panthers like I think we should be.

Eyessimont- B-. Can’t expect much from this guy. Love the zone entry’s and speed he brings. Can do with a little less penalty minutes but he plays that agitating kind of game so he gets under the players skins pretty quick. If he starts getting some puck Luck and linemates that start helping him out I can see him getting 35+ points next year.

Jeannot- C+. Disappointing season for Tanner. He was never able to get on a run and stay there. Injury’s prohibited him from being in a good amount of meaningful games. I really want him to thrive down here and be worth at least half of what we have up for him but things just don’t seem to be going in that direction for him here.

Chaffe- B-. Came up and instantly had a role on this team. Speed, grit and a little bit of puck luck and this guy found himself a spot in the bottom 6. If we can get him back under a mil I thing it’s a no brainer.

Glenndening- B. Phenomenal PK guy. Can get some great netfront presence which led to a couple of his goals. He’s back next year and I love it

Motte- B-. Couldn’t stay healthy but when he was in he made his presence know all over the ice. Such great speed and reading the play is his specialty. Bring this guy back immediately I want him signed before stammer

Duclair- B+. Had a phenomenal performance in the regular season. Playoffs he has brought speed and a little bit of playmaking but his consistency hasn’t been great lately. I also feel he priced himself out of Tampa so I don’t see him coming back.

Dumba- F. Game 1 he let Carter walk untouched back door for the real GWG. game 2 we all know what happened. Game 3 he was a -2 and still was being put out by cooper. No thank you

Hedman- A. What can you say, still not great defensively but he took a step up offensively after a bad regular season last year. I think they go to Sergy next year for PP1 unless they get hedman signed this summer

Sergachev- C. Couldn’t stay healthy. But when he was you could just see a major step back from last year. I hope he stays healthy this spring and is able to make a full recovery ( Ik he played today). I hope he can go back to a 12 goal 45 ish assist season next year playing great defensively, he had a rough time with turnovers early this year

Perbix D. Disappointing, I thought we had a top 6 guy that we can rely on for cheap but his play this year showed he’s barely a NHL caliber dman. Move that cap and regain a asset

Cernak- B-. Our best defensive dman can’t seem to play defense. Great for blocking shots. But boy some of the steps he makes is a big reason why our goalies have given up so many goals this year. I hope he can stay healthy because we are simply stuck with him and that cap hit for a long time. Trading him would be interesting

Raddysh- B.very reliable cheap dman. After that game he scored twice in vs the wild he seemed to gain confidence. Happy we have him for 2 more years

Lilleberg- C+. Ik everyone is on the lilleberg train rn but just because he is physical does not mean he’s playing great. He has been really shaky with the puck recently and has had a really bad playoff performance so far. He’s a rookie so it’s expected but I hope he takes a step up next year because we will need it

Vasy- C+. Play like you have the last week and we’ll be ok
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1950 000 $
11 000 000 $
55 500 000 $
22 250 000 $
23 000 000 $
Transactions
TBL
SJS
  1. Alnefelt, Hugo
  2. Sheary, Conor
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
  4. Choix de 7e ronde en 2025 (ARI)
TBL
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (DAL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de DAL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 700 000 $87 327 500 $0 $137 500 $372 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
950 000 $950 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 665 000 $2 665 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 7
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DD
UFA
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
DG
RFA - 1
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DD
RFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 avr. à 23 h 25
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,078
Interesting to read your assessment of the team.

From the outside the team just doesn't have the depth to hang with the best team in the East, nothing to be ashamed of but not something that can be easily fixed.

Sergachev playing is absolutely insane and one of the most impressive things I've seen in the NHL this year.

Do you think Jeannot could be moved for cap? I think the Canucks would be interested in his style of play and he could fit better in our system.
28 avr. à 0 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: Canucks33
Interesting to read your assessment of the team.

From the outside the team just doesn't have the depth to hang with the best team in the East, nothing to be ashamed of but not something that can be easily fixed.

Sergachev playing is absolutely insane and one of the most impressive things I've seen in the NHL this year.

Do you think Jeannot could be moved for cap? I think the Canucks would be interested in his style of play and he could fit better in our system.

Thank you, I definitely think he could be moved however I don’t think it’s realistic. If they move on from him this summer after overpaying and not even giving him a chance to thrive, this guys playing 4th line minutes (barley sees PP2 time because PP1 stays on for basically the full 2 mins. I would be open to moving him, not sure about the price tho because his values obviously depleted due to his production. I think it’d be for like a 3rd round pick if they did but I don’t necessarily want him moved I like the style he brings even at 2.3 mil it’s only for 1 more year
Canucks33 a aimé ceci.
28 avr. à 3 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 274
I agree with all of your assessments maybe besides lilleberg. I think he has done really well jumping up into the rush and closing the gap on guys and being composed with the puck. I wouldn't say he has any more turnovers than the other guys and his speed for a defenseman is pretty special. I also really liked Crozier in his short time up.
28 avr. à 11 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Quoting: LordStanlersCup
I agree with all of your assessments maybe besides lilleberg. I think he has done really well jumping up into the rush and closing the gap on guys and being composed with the puck. I wouldn't say he has any more turnovers than the other guys and his speed for a defenseman is pretty special. I also really liked Crozier in his short time up.

I agree I may have been harsh on lilleberg just due to his play in the playoffs recently. I’d definitely want to see him get a full summer and training camp in the big leauge and see how much this kid can ball out on a min deal. Crozier is also great, Didn’t include him in this but definitely a great offensive dman. I’d like to see him be that 7th dman next year

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage