SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Arizona Coyotes Players

20 avr. à 11 h 11
FanOfAllTeams
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 296
Arizona is going to Utah. Will all the players on the Coyotes move with the team as well as keeping all prospects or will something else happen?
20 avr. à 11 h 42
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,403
Quoting: FanOfAllTeams
Arizona is going to Utah. Will all the players on the Coyotes move with the team as well as keeping all prospects or will something else happen?

Team is being sold and moved so yes, all players, prospects and picks will be owned by Utah now, I see no reason for players wanting out, they'll have a better arena and owner than in Arizona
AK50 a aimé ceci.
20 avr. à 12 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 303
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
Team is being sold and moved so yes, all players, prospects and picks will be owned by Utah now, I see no reason for players wanting out, they'll have a better arena and owner than in Arizona

I think OP was wondering if there would be a dispersal draft. Any Coyotes player that sees a new owner giving the GM the green light to spend will buy in 100%.
20 avr. à 13 h 45
Démarrer sujet
FanOfAllTeams
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 296
Quoting: A_Habs_fan

I assumed that. I started hearing about some kind of draft and thought my assumption could be wrong.
20 avr. à 14 h 7
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Quoting: FanOfAllTeams
I assumed that. I started hearing about some kind of draft and thought my assumption could be wrong.

Arizona might get an expansion team in the next few years, if I understand correctly. In that case there would be an expansion draft.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage