SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

what would it take for the flyers to get catton

what would it take for the flyers to get catton

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Gweh
Publié: 19 avr. à 10 h 18
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Obvious number 1 pick, Sharks get great center prospect.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Could not happen due to the Russian factor, but Demidov would make a great young line mate for Bedard.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Seeing as how the Ducks acquired Gauthier for Drysdale, it opens up a bit more space to add another high level RHD. Could also pair nicely with one of their younger LHDs given time.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Though defensemen may not be Columbus' most immediate need, at this spot in the draft you either take a defenseman or a center (unless you are THAT high on Helenius), and frankly, Columbus already has quite a few younger centers rostered currently, so I think this pick will work for them (especially taking into consideration that their current rostered defensemen are no younger that 23).
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-I think Montreal goes for a center here with their current young defensemen like Guhle and Hutson coming up to play NHL minutes. They could definitely use another young center to play behind Suzuki, and Lindstrom can 100% be that guy.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona (not for much longer, very sorry) is probably the most unpredictable in my opinion. Because of the relocation, I think they would most likely take the best player available, which for the sake of this mock draft, we will assume is Sam Dickinson on their boards.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-With the idea that the Senators might trade Chychrun this offseason, this opens up room for another defenseman to join the organization, and with Yakemchuk being a RDH, he could make a good partner to Sanderson in a few years.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-While getting another young center to join Wright and Beniers wouldn't hurt, I think a much larger team need is getting younger on defense. Right now the youngest rostered defenseman is 27, and with the Kraken missing the playoffs again this season, it might be time to move some pieces and get some youngers guys playing.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-This pick would just kind of be a lay up for the Flames. You get a solid young center who just so happens to be the son of your franchise-leading scorer.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Realistically, the Devils may straight up trade this pick in a package for a goalie, but if they can't make a deal work, I could see them taking Parekh. With Hughes and Nemec moving into NHL slots, there are very few defensemen in their system (unless my sources are wrong) and even less being RHDs. This would also help really bolster the defense core if a few years and the Devils can be a threat for a long time.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Okay this is honestly the pick that matters most. I think it's a 50/50 here between Helenius and Catton, but what I think could push Helenius to be Buffalo's pick over Catton is the fact that they already have a great number of higher quality center prospects, with a less amount of high quality right wing prospects. On the other hand, the Sabres may try to further improve their center depth.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Ans with that, the Flyers select (maybe) Berkly Catton, a great addition for a team that desperately needs a 1C.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
27Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
28Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
19 avr. à 10 h 28
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,328
If we’re being real, Lindstrom definitely doesn’t make it past Columbus, meaning MTL takes Iginla or Catton, and CGY takes the other.
But we’ve seen crazier things happen in a draft, and PHI could still get lucky
Gweh a aimé ceci.
19 avr. à 11 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Gweh
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: Caufield
If we’re being real, Lindstrom definitely doesn’t make it past Columbus, meaning MTL takes Iginla or Catton, and CGY takes the other.

Right and I think that's the best part of every draft. Literally anything can happen. I mean did anyone expect Shane Wright to drop 3 spots and go to Seattle? Really makes the drafts fun.
19 avr. à 17 h 12
Prime Primeau
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,190
Quoting: Caufield

Depending on the lottery winner, I could see both Demidov and Lindstrom dropping to 5th

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage