Description
Top 16 based on current standings.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
Macklin Celebrini
San jose - franchise center
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
Artyom Levshunov
Chicago - adding in Levshunov to play as your #1 or #2 RHD would be insane value for the Blackhawks with Rinzel their #3 RHD as long as Jones is still there.
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
Ivan Demidov
Anaheim - they're finally going to get over the hump of being a bottom dweller next year with all their talent. Demidov would be a really high ceiling forward to add to the core in 2 years when they start fighting for a playoff spot.
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
Cayden Lindstrom
Columbus. Good luck going up against Fantilli and Lindstrom one after the other. Oh and let's add Kent Johnson & Gavin Brindley to the mix.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Anton Silayev
Arizona - Coyotes wont draft anyone under 6'3. Why not have both Simashev & Silayev be their defensive pillars
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Berkly Catton
Montreal - He can do it all. Him and Slaf would make defenses ask for a cigarette break.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Sam Dickinson
Ottawa - The Sens need a defensman that will be on their team for years to come and actually prevent goals from happening. Dickinson is a solid 2-way defenseman with a very strong PP2 upside.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Ryan Parekh
Calgary - johnny hockey but from the defensive side. He's going to get the fans excited in Calgary as long as he can continue providing great defensive stick play
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Cole Eiserman
Buffalo - With all that firepower, why not just score more than the other team? Cole Eiserman is a fantastic compliment to this team and can play a fierce game if he gets the right mindset
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Konsta Helenius
New Jersey - helenius would be a fantastic fit with his high-level IQ and puck possession game. He reminds me of a young Mikael Granlund. 1st/2nd line player with 60-70 pt potential
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
Zeev Buium
Seattle - With Ryker Evans & Ty Nelson as their best defensemen, Buium takes them to anotehr level. Kraken have their PP QB.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Carter Yakemchuk
SJS via Pitt. Sharks desperately need a RHD. Yakemchuk has a lot to work on in his game, but one thing you don't need to work on is size and shot. Him and Mukhamadullin would be a nice line combo.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Tij Iginla
NYI - Most likely the best forward left on the list. Tij plays with some nastiness and will punish other teams on the scoreboard. Great top 6 player for the Isles
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
Adam Jiricek
Philadelphia. Big body that can play in all situations. Him and Bonk will lead the charge from the defensive back end for the Flyers.
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
Trevor Connelly
Minnesota - I was thinking they go defense but i can't see them skipping out on Connelly if he's at 15. He might be a bit risky, but with the Wild's complete prospect pool, i think they can take that risk and put to rest with his former off ice issues.
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
Charlie Elick
St. Louis. They need a solid defenseman in their pool. Elick is very solid. He can hit hard and skate like the wind. I think he's got top shutdown defenseman capabilities.
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
4 avr. à 4 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,679
Solid draft, exact same top 8 as mine except I had Parehk and Dickinson swapped due to positional need for Ottawa.
NotDougWilson a aimé ceci.
4 avr. à 20 h 51
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,532
no chance in living hell OTT drafts a LHD at 7th

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage