SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2024 w/ explanations and current standings

2024 w/ explanations and current standings

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Arrogant_Armchair
Publié: 2 avr. à 13 h 28
Description
This draft is the opposite of last years, and is very full of really good defensemen.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
Macklin Celebrini
San Jose Sharks Consensus first overall if you're Shark, I wonder if Smith and Celebrini will play on the same line.
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
Artyom Levshunov
Chicago Blackhawks Coolest name in the draft. I think Demidov is the best player available, but they need an/a RHD prospect. They already have Reichel, Bedsy, Nazar, and Moore. Levy's cathedral ceiling potential is too good to pass up imo. D-men take longer to develop and settle into their role, so it makes sense to draft earlier in the rebuild.
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
Ivan Demidov
Anaheim Ducks Second coolest name in the draft. They already have Luneau, Zellweger, and Minty. So Demidov has got to be the pick. Honestly this is probably the inflection point for the Ducks, where their young guns start to play meaningful minutes.
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
Anton Silayev
Columbus Blue Jackets He's 6'7". Taller players tend to take a little longer to develop, if he's this good, imagine him when he gets used to his size, like Tage Thompson for example.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Zane Parekh
Arizona Coyotes They already have Simashev who's a LD, so they draft by need and go with a RD. Arizona has shown that they draft 'their guy' even if it's a bit of reach.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Cayden Lindstrom
Montreal Canadiens Need a true 1C, Suzuki is in between a 1C and 2C. So, they go for the big bodied Lindstrom.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Carter Yakemchuk
Ottawa Senators They really need a RHD, Chabot, Chychrun, and Sanderson are all lefties, so they go for Carter.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Berkly Catton
Calgary Flames I know everyone wants the Flames to pick Iggy Jr. but Catton is bpa so he gets the call.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Sam Dickinson
Seattle Kraken They already have Berniers as their 1C of the future, and a fairly stocked pool of forward prospects, such as Firkus and Wright, so they take the best defenseman available.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Zeev Buium
Buffalo Sabers They were supposed to take step forward this year, they had the potential to. I think they go for Buium just based how many young forwards they have on the squad. Someone check on Duane
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
Konsta Helenius
New Jersey Devils They're here because of injuries and goaltending, I could see them trading the pick for s solid starter.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Tij Iginla
It smells like Bengay in here/Night at the Museum/Assisted Living/Grumble, grumble, grumble/Penguins. Their prospect pool is very, very shallow, their only notable prospect is Yager. I think they pick by BPA and take Iginla.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Aron Kiviharju
Minnesota Wild With the amount of prospects they have cooking, I expect to take a swing in this draft. Kiviharju may have fallen a lot in the rankings this year, and those guys usually don't pan out, but Kiviharju has a lot of potential. He is also an LHD (not that those are rare), opposite to Faber. Could trade their pick for Chrychrun.
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
Micheal Brandsegg Nygard
New York Islanders Automatically their best prospect
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
Adam Jiricek
Washington Capitals They need a defensemen prospect
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
Liam Greentree
Detroit Red Wings A big power forward, something the wings need. He's producing on a terrible Spitfires team
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
3 avr. à 9 h 8
Fall River Habs
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 336
Cole Eiserman not even in the top 16?? If that happens I hope that the Canadiens trade up to #17. He may have some flaws, but his ability to score is rare. The other things (improving defensive play and skating) usually can be more easily improved upon by having the team getting the player to work on those things. A second line of Eiserman, Lindstrom and Dach would be really exciting to watch in a few years.
3 avr. à 17 h 18
DougieWilsonNOT
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 154
Pittsburgh pick would fall to the sharks if outside of the top 10.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage