SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mix up

Mix up

Cuvée de repêchage: 2013
Créé par: Logicalicesports
Publié: 18 mars à 14 h 40
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la FloridePretty obvious no.1 selection. Top 5 player in the league currently.
2Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Another pretty obvious answer in my opinion. Barkov is annually in the running for the Selkie and he plays at a point per game pace. He is the ideal 2-way center.
3Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Some may dislike Saros this high, but he is an all-star caliber goalie with Vezna votes. He is a legit top 5 goalie in the league and take most creases in the league outside of 3-4.
4Logo de Predators de Nashville-I was conflicted with Jake and Saros. But I think Saros impact is felt heavier than Jake's. Still an top tier talent as seen by the recent trade deadline buzz. He looks solid in Carolina and would definitely be a high first round talent in this redraft.
5Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Morrissey has proven to be a great defender in his own end as well as in the offensive end. He has a good shot and great positioning. The big thing for Morrissey is his consistency. He was never as volatile as a lot of the other defensemen in this draft.
6Logo de Flames de Calgary-
Bo Horvat (+3 )
Bo Horvat is a leader and he lays it all on the line every time he is on the ice. Previously an all-star and arguably the best player on the islanders. Barzel is a hell of a talent though. I see Bo being a riser in this redraft.
7Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-One of the biggest mistakes in recent Ducks history. Giving away Theodore in the expansion draft. He was extremely promising in his early career and it doesn't make sense why they gave him up for older talent. He became an immediate staple on the Vegas blueline and would easily be a top 4 defenseman anywhere in the league.
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Pesce is a very solid shutdown defenseman, he has been one of if not the longest tenured players on the Hurricanes blueline and rightfully so, he is a top pairing defenseman on most teams in the NHL and plays with his heart on his sleeve.
9Logo de Canucks de VancouverLogo de Devils du New JerseyA do everything type forward with good defensive numbers and a handful of ppg seasons. Has shown from very early in his career that he is a top 6 forward and is noticeable every single night.
10Logo de Stars de Dallas-I wasn't sure what to do here but I ended up taking Lehkonen not because he dominates all the time but because he comes up big when it matters and doesn't shy away from the moments. His character traits are the most valuable part about him.
11Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I feel like Nurse gets too much hate. Is he a franchise level defenseman? No, is he a good top 4 defenseman, yes. He plays hard and does most things well. Plays with some toughness, just hasn't lived up to the expectations oilers fans have wanted from him.
12Logo de Coyotes de Phoenix-Bit of a late bloomer. Not very defensively sound. But his playmaking abilities and offense is really what drives Lindholm. He is dangerous with the puck on his stick and can make his teammates dangerous with his passing abilities.
13Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-A very talented shutdown defenseman that will block shots, kill penalties, can impact a powerplay and has a good shot from the blueline (very rarely using it to his ability). A very good piece to keep pucks out of your net and your zone.
14Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-A pest of a player with a nose for the net and a good set of hands. Defensively not very solid but he gets under the skin of the other team and plays with some bite to throw them off their game. His time in Detroit solidified him as a top 6 type player and he played very well in Boston. Having a slight down year with the leafs but still a guy you would want on your team.
15Logo de Islanders de New York-Verhaeghe is a very late bloomer for the NHL. Cracking into the NHL for the first time just 5 years ago. Meaning it took him 5 years to make it onto an NHL lineup. His first year was average but everything since then he has been a great top 6 forward, putting up solid points and very good defensive numbers as well. He is a player every team wants but he goes lower in the draft here because he took so long to develop.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Wild du MinnesotaA point producing playmaker that can stretch the ice and get teammates open. Bjorkstrand was undervalued in Columbus, but has shown that it was a mistake to trade him. A great middle sixer that will give you solid offense.
17Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Pretty much cut and paste from Bjorkstrand, just didn't really hurt the caps when being dealt. Has become a great middle sixer.
18Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Red Wings de DetroitBit of a later blooming defensive defenseman that will prioritize his own end. Shutting down opposing teams offense.
19Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Rangers de New York
Seth Jones (-15 )
I am much much lower on Jones than a lot of people. Overpaid, terrible in his own zone, not enough point production to wash out the negatives. Really a bad contract for the Blackhawks but it doesn't matter for them as they are rebuilding.
20Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Sharks de San JoseThe two year Russia gap was something that held Nuke back for me. If he stayed and developed his game more I would have had him much higher, but walking away from the NHL for a period of time made him slide in my opinion. Can't really stay healthy, but a big powerful offensive machine when he is playing. Benefits from being on a great team but I would say he is a top line player on most other teams.
21Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Real bounce back season for Monahan. He start out amazing in his career and then hit a period of time where things just weren't going his way. After 4 bad seasons he is back to his old ways and looking like a great center option. Not really defensively sound but adds strong offense to offset it.
22Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Blues de St-LouisKind of the same as Monahan, just not on such a big contract which makes him more affordable for better teams. Drouin started his career pretty well in Tampa and had two good seasons for Montreal, before losing his game and looking like a complete bust. Now that he is semi back and playing better in Colorado. Could slot in the later 1st round for a redraft.
23Logo de Capitals de Washington-Big offensive minded defenseman, pretty rough in his own zone. Peaked pretty early in his career but still is a decent option for a third pairing defenseman that will get you some points.
24Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Shutdown powerful defenseman, not the best skater in the league but can move decently for his size. Not a ton of offensive ability but plays well in his end so it makes that less of an issue.
25Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Just an overall good 2-way middle sixer. No more no less.
26Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Hot start to his career and then majorly cooled off in Washington, but is seemingly finding his game again. Good shot, smart passer, big body, but not the best skater.
27Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los AngelesWill play any position tin the forward core, can get points, kill penalties, play on the powerplay, a swiss army knife player that would fit well anywhere.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Penguins de PittsburghAn average nhl goaltender, will get you somewhere in the .900 save percentage area and that is his game, not a stud and not bad. Very Average.
29Logo de Stars de DallasLogo de Bruins de BostonA defensively responsible forward that will play a strong 2-way game. Middle six type player. Doesn't really do too much to stand out as well as nothing bad to be negative. A bit like Hartman.
30Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Up and down career with a lot of moves good depth scoring option on a contender. Not a whole lot more than that though.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage