Forums/Armchair-GM

Lets discuss

Créé par: SlimTJ100
Équipe: 2023-24 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 8 mars 2024
Publié: 8 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
How’d we do? I think we were smart and sensible.. nothing crazy and I don’t think anything great fell into Drurys lap, like Vatrano did that TDL.

I like Roslovics potential to be a late bloomer. Perhaps like Tolvanen has been for Seattle. He seems to be consistent at least, so maybe he’s due for a breakout playing 1RW ( I assume that’s his first gig and go from there)

I didn’t have Ruhwedel on my bingo card one time lol so that an interesting pick up. I hear his underlying numbers are solid which his good. I like having a LH and RH shot 7-8 D, I think it’ll be helpful. I’d scratch on a once in awhile basis the top 4 just to get them some rest and ready for the playoffs. Using Ruhwedel and Jones more often than not. Trouba is out so it’s kind of moot for now.

Wennberg, I didn’t love it at first but it’s growing on me. I think he’ll be good. Smart play maker defensive center who can be on a forechecking line with Cuylle and Kakko
(Assuming there aswell)

The best part about today is the depth. It really had me concerned. Since Bonino and Wheeler went out, we’re a better team. I hate to say it but they were killing us. No offense to them but they are just done hockey players. I feel bad for wheeler, but he can still play a role almost like an extra coach. Watch video, tips to players, etc. i
In addition, now JBrod can be slotted better where needed and be the 13th forward. I don’t think he’s an every game guy, I’d prefer Edstrom and Rempe get some ice time in these games, alternate scratches. Keep them both around here and ready to play. There is no need for them to be in Hartford right now. Practice here and play when needed. Utilize this depth and get experience because they can be a game changer in the playoffs. Size matters! (As the women say)

Drury I give a solid B. I think it could turn into an A, one that will be talked about in the future as a good one. I think he did well, didn’t panic and played the cards he was dealt. It landed on depth. He addressed the depth very well imo. He didn’t go out and get a star like we/some wanted (I did), but you know what, this may be a better course of action. We can roll 4 lines and 3 D pair and can now afford an injury when they happen. Most importantly didn’t throw away assets like nobody’s biz. We still have ammo. Maybe was wasn’t the right time to strike in a big way. I do think Zegras in definitely in the cross hairs. That might be the trade they make in the summer, we’ll see. They might need more skill to compete with the Devils

Get ready for the grind!!!! Lets gooo….
————
These are my ideal lines…thoughts??
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2483 500 000 $83 479 083 $610 892 $582 500 $20 917 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
820 000 $820 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 872 000 $3 872 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
812 500 $812 500 $
DG
RFA - 2
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
846 667 $846 667 $
C, AG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 mars à 20 h 35
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 798
Missing that Hertl
8 mars à 20 h 37
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,268
Wings in 6
8 mars à 20 h 38
Am Yisrael Chai
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,740
Quoting: mmccRed198913
Wings in 6

years
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
8 mars à 20 h 41
Quoting: Stanley_Cup_To_Manhattan
years

games
8 mars à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Mentions "j'aime": 317
Quoting: batman
Missing that Hertl

Missing that Hertl

To win it all you mean?
8 mars à 20 h 47
Am Yisrael Chai
To be honest, I feel Drury set himself up for failure coming into this deadline. He has an ideology that usually never bodes well and that's building a contender at the deadline. The issue with Drury can be stemmed from trading a 1RW (Buchnevich) for an abysmal return that has paid no dividends to this team and still haunts them now. The cap space was used on a LHD (Nemeth) who nearly costed us the first-round series in 2022 against the Penguins and was dumped with TWO 2nd-round picks the following off-season. He has done a poor job managing cap space as we haven't been comfortable with the cap since 2020. He did the best thing he could do this deadline. He added two forwards that fill the holes at C/RW and a depth defenseman while managing to keep his first for this draft. The best part of this deadline was keeping that first as having talent coming in at ELC is crucial for the next few years as top players get paid and he tries to improve using free agency and trades. Not to mention adding a first-round talent to Perreault, Othmann, Cuylle, Sykora, Berard, and others is important for the next 2-3 years without having any picks in the mid rounds.

I personally think this roster rides and dies on the shoulders of Shesty, Mika, Kreider, and Panarin. The top guys need to perform or they are screwed. Carolina, Florida, and Toronto will crush them like NJ did last year if they don't play to their potential and the aging core losing another year of it's window. This team is intriguing as I feel they have the talent and coaching to make it out of the east. We'll see what they can do but there is a lot of pieces coming in next year and the year after and with cap rising and big contracts like Panarin and Trouba ($20M!) coming off the books, that's when Drury will have a real chance to fight for a cup like Vegas is doing right now.
batman, SlimTJ100 et GoGuinsGo_18 a aimé ceci.
8 mars à 20 h 48
Am Yisrael Chai
games

no no no pal, not with that defense and goaltending.
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
8 mars à 20 h 48
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: SlimTJ100
To win it all you mean?

Yeah
8 mars à 20 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Yeah

Ok gotcha. Could be right. But they may be a year or too early

Drury has been bad but this is one where he can redeem himself. Hopefully 🙏🏻

you a Habs fan? How do you feel about today up there?
8 mars à 20 h 57
no no no pal, not with that defense and goaltending.

Pal there's something about this team
8 mars à 20 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
To be honest, I feel Drury set himself up for failure coming into this deadline. He has an ideology that usually never bodes well and that's building a contender at the deadline. The issue with Drury can be stemmed from trading a 1RW (Buchnevich) for an abysmal return that has paid no dividends to this team and still haunts them now. The cap space was used on a LHD (Nemeth) who nearly costed us the first-round series in 2022 against the Penguins and was dumped with TWO 2nd-round picks the following off-season. He has done a poor job managing cap space as we haven't been comfortable with the cap since 2020. He did the best thing he could do this deadline. He added two forwards that fill the holes at C/RW and a depth defenseman while managing to keep his first for this draft. The best part of this deadline was keeping that first as having talent coming in at ELC is crucial for the next few years as top players get paid and he tries to improve using free agency and trades. Not to mention adding a first-round talent to Perreault, Othmann, Cuylle, Sykora, Berard, and others is important for the next 2-3 years without having any picks in the mid rounds.

I personally think this roster rides and dies on the shoulders of Shesty, Mika, Kreider, and Panarin. The top guys need to perform or they are screwed. Carolina, Florida, and Toronto will crush them like NJ did last year if they don't play to their potential and the aging core losing another year of it's window. This team is intriguing as I feel they have the talent and coaching to make it out of the east. We'll see what they can do but there is a lot of pieces coming in next year and the year after and with cap rising and big contracts like Panarin and Trouba ($20M!) coming off the books, that's when Drury will have a real chance to fight for a cup like Vegas is doing right now.

Very good post. You make some very valid points. It’s sooo hard to replace Panarin so the lure is there to buy. It’s very logical think we’re a couple years away

The size developing would be a wild card, like game changer. And Roslovic
8 mars à 21 h 2
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: SlimTJ100
Ok gotcha. Could be right. But they may be a year or too early

Drury has been bad but this is one where he can redeem himself. Hopefully 🙏🏻

you a Habs fan? How’s you feel about today up there?

I’d say it was the most Drury could do after losing in on Guentzel. I don’t think this team can match Carolina Florida Colorado or Vegas. I don’t expect a ECF. A secound round exit is what I’m expecting.

Losing Chytil created a BIG hole in this team. Add that to Kakko not producing and Goodrow being a liability. I just feel like the window of this team is closing. Year after year. Drury does little in the off-season and goes big on deadline. Players only have 20 games to adapt. He builds team by the deadline.
8 mars à 21 h 6
Am Yisrael Chai
Pal there's something about this team

We shall see, nothing set in stone in terms of matchups yet.
8 mars à 21 h 34
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 877
I don't think Drury did bad, overall. Definitely banking on Roslovic turning into Vatrano 2.0.

Got decent pieces without giving up decent assets. Savvy.

I think most of the irritation comes from seeing the huge moves made by Florida and Carolina in the East, and then Vegas and Colorado out West.

None of that you could blame Drury for. Just the feeling of dread that these moves might not be enough to compete with those Big Dogs.
8 mars à 22 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Milolaborino
Quoting: Shakabakes
I don't think Drury did bad, overall. Definitely banking on Roslovic turning into Vatrano 2.0.

Got decent pieces without giving up decent assets. Savvy.

I think most of the irritation comes from seeing the huge moves made by Florida and Carolina in the East, and then Vegas and Colorado out West.

None of that you could blame Drury for. Just the feeling of dread that these moves might not be enough to compete with those Big Dogs.

It’s valid. Could be a year early. We need Rempe to play every game is what we need. Idk if he is ready yet.

Goodrow has to go. It’s non negotiable
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage