Forums/Armchair-GM

Chychrun

Créé par: Jukinators
Équipe: 2024-25 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 7 mars 2024
Publié: 7 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
The way I see it if Tampa truly wants to get a top 4 dman for this year and next they are gonna have to lose out on stammer. We’d still be short a top 6 winger and only spare change to work with if we get stammer at 6+ and a top 4 dman.

I think it makes sense to go out and get the younger, cheaper (aav wise) and best dman available.

IMO opinion there isn’t a better fit than chycrun as he fits our cores age, he can slot in on either pp. he can even get stammers wall if he leaves letting hedman stay at the top and Sergy can switch in with both guys.
He ends the same year as hedman so you take some money off hedmans contract and extend chychrun and boom we have a top 4 locked up for multiple playoff runs. Yes he is a lefty amd 3 of our 4 top dmen will be lefty’s but that hasn’t stopped us before.
Trade whatever you need to get Ottawa to retain on him even if it’s only 1 mil. That allows us to fill out our top 6 and keep guys like Paul in the bottom 6 for a little bit of depth
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1900 000 $
44 125 000 $
44 200 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Chychrun, Jakob
22 300 000 $
Transactions
TBL
    Chychrun half retained
    OTT
    1. Howard, Isaac [Liste de réserve]
    2. Perbix, Nick
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (TBL)
    4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
    5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (TBL)
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TBL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2287 700 000 $87 635 833 $0 $137 500 $64 167 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 8
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA
    6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 7
    4 200 000 $4 200 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG
    RFA
    3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
    C, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA
    800 000 $800 000 $
    C, AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 665 000 $2 665 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Chychrun, Jakob
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 7
    775 000 $775 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    975 000 $975 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
    DD
    RFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD
    UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    7 mars à 1 h 16
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 273
    I cant see tampa adding big at the deadline after they passed up on Hanifin who wanted to be here and only got a 2025 (likely 2026) 1st and a 3rd. Hanifin is better than Chychrun and I cant seem them letting stamkos walk without even starting negotiations. The best play at this point is hope Vegas dont resign hanifin and that he signs here at a discount or go after pesce in FA. Any scenario involving a top 4D will require sheary, jeannot and perbix to leave as I just cant seem them giving stamkos at least $5mil. If tampa didnt want to keep stamkos then why were they so against trading him and if stamkos leaves without even getting negotiations that will probably piss hedman off.
    7 mars à 1 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 92
    Quoting: LordStanlersCup
    I cant see tampa adding big at the deadline after they passed up on Hanifin who wanted to be here and only got a 2025 (likely 2026) 1st and a 3rd. Hanifin is better than Chychrun and I cant seem them letting stamkos walk without even starting negotiations. The best play at this point is hope Vegas dont resign hanifin and that he signs here at a discount or go after pesce in FA. Any scenario involving a top 4D will require sheary, jeannot and perbix to leave as I just cant seem them giving stamkos at least $5mil. If tampa didnt want to keep stamkos then why were they so against trading him and if stamkos leaves without even getting negotiations that will probably piss hedman off.

I think the level of chychrun and Hanifin is not that much but to have him for a extra year at 4 mil+ cheaper is definitely the type of value this team needs
    7 mars à 1 h 23
    Quoting: Jukinators
    I think the level of chychrun and Hanifin is not that much but to have him for a extra year at 4 mil+ cheaper is definitely the type of value this team needs

idk hanifin is way better defensively but chychrun is probably slightly better offensively, I would still take hanifin anyday. In regards to his contract yes it is a good one but if we are able to get a defenseman in FA the picks/prospects that we save could go to buying another rental at next deadline and save value that way. At the end of the day though im not even sure JBB is going to do that, if I am being honest I think he is just going to resign stammer to a bloated deal and run it back which would suck but what I am expecting
    7 mars à 1 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    idk hanifin is way better defensively but chychrun is probably slightly better offensively, I would still take hanifin anyday. In regards to his contract yes it is a good one but if we are able to get a defenseman in FA the picks/prospects that we save could go to buying another rental at next deadline and save value that way. At the end of the day though im not even sure JBB is going to do that, if I am being honest I think he is just going to resign stammer to a bloated deal and run it back which would suck but what I am expecting

If Hanifin does make it to the market then sure I’m all for him coming here at around 6-6.5 but I’d much rather save the cap and get someone who can stay here for 2 playoff runs cheap and then still clock in somewhere in Hanifin a aav range when he’s due for a extension and he actually be the same age Hanifin is now when he’s up
    7 mars à 1 h 34
    If Hanifin does make it to the market then sure I’m all for him coming here at around 6-6.5 but I’d much rather save the cap and get someone who can stay here for 2 playoff runs cheap and then still clock in somewhere in Hanifin a aav range when he’s due for a extension and he actually be the same age Hanifin is now when he’s up

I would take Hanifin/Pesce or another UFA at 6.5 for the next 8 years + very good rental that could be double retained and could have term next year vs going for it this year with chychrun and only having him a 4.6 for one more year. I dont think chychrun is going to be the difference we need this season and after that he only has 1 season left before hes a UFA. I know he was born in FL but he is from Boca Raton so he is probably a cats fan and theres a good chance he leaves us in FA so him being younger wouldnt even matter
    7 mars à 1 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    I would take Hanifin/Pesce or another UFA at 6.5 for the next 8 years + very good rental that could be double retained and could have term next year vs going for it this year with chychrun and only having him a 4.6 for one more year. I dont think chychrun is going to be the difference we need this season and after that he only has 1 season left before hes a UFA. I know he was born in FL but he is from Boca Raton so he is probably a cats fan and theres a could chance he leaves us in FA so him being younger wouldnt even matter

Well In this I have us overpaying In order to get him 50% retained so he’d only be 2.3 for 2 playoff runs. That could allow us to still get one of Hanifin or pesce and basically guarantee we will still have 4 top dmen even after chychrun becomes a UFA. Whether we bring him back or hedman Sergy, cernak and one of Hanifin or pesce would still be locked up long term. Don’t get me wrong this trade is for next year not this year we have no shot this year
    7 mars à 1 h 47
    Well In this I have us overpaying In order to get him 50% retained so he’d only be 2.3 for 2 playoff runs. That could allow us to still get one of Hanifin or pesce and basically guarantee we will still have 4 top dmen even after chychrun becomes a UFA. Whether we bring him back or hedman Sergy, cernak and one of Hanifin or pesce would still be locked up long term. Don’t get me wrong this trade is for next year not this year we have no shot this year

idk I would rather have a different rental double retained next year than chychrun, feels kind of a waste to pay premium and only get the value of 1 season at that price. Also we wouldnt be able to sign Stamkos, Hanifin/Pesce or another FA and have chychrun at 2.3 even if we get rid of sheary, jeannot and perbix. I really dont think stamkos goes before negotiations even start, still dont understand why he is waiting until after the season but oh well
    7 mars à 1 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    idk I would rather have a different rental double retained next year than chychrun, feels kind of a waste to pay premium and only get the value of 1 season at that price. Also we wouldnt be able to sign Stamkos, Hanifin/Pesce or another FA and have chychrun at 2.3 even if we get rid of sheary, jeannot and perbix. I really dont think stamkos goes before negotiations even start, still dont understand why he is waiting until after the season but oh well

I’m ok with breaking up the guys that have been here forever. Look at what that turned Chicago into and now Pittsburg. Even if it upsets hedman signing one of those 2 dmen means we can afford to let him leave if he ends up reclining over the next year and change
    7 mars à 1 h 58
    Modifié 7 mars à 2 h 14
    I’m ok with breaking up the guys that have been here forever. Look at what that turned Chicago into and now Pittsburg. Even if it upsets hedman signing one of those 2 dmen means we can afford to let him leave if he ends up reclining over the next year and change

I dont necessarily disagree, by game 20 I wanted to trade Stamkos and Hedman to salvage the future and tank for one of Lindstrom or Catton this year but that was obviously a pipedream. I just cant see JBB letting stamkos go without starting negotiations. At least with killorn he was offered something, imagine if youre stamkos and you wanted to sign an extension last summer and they told you no and instead extended hagel and then they traded for someone at the TDL before you were supposed to start negotiations and you are basically forced to leave, the optics are terrible.
    7 mars à 2 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    I dont necessarily disagree, by game 20 I wanted to trade Stamkos and Hedman to salvage the future and tank for one of Lindstrom or Catton this year but that was obviously a pipedream. I just cant see JBB letting stamkos go without starting negotiations. At least with killorn he was offered something, imagine if youre stamkos and you wanted to sign an extension last summer and they told you no and instead extended hagel and then they traded for someone at the TDL before you were supposed to start negotiations and you are basically forced to leave, the optics are terrible.

Well I’d be open to a extension around 4 mil but I don’t think he will be willing, put that offer on the table and if he says no then oh wel atleadt you tried
    7 mars à 4 h 18
    Mentions "j'aime": 556
    If Tampa could somehow get Chychrun half retained, then it might be worth exploring. I do think it would cost the team potentially more than what is in the above trade though, so it may be prohibitive. It would be quite something though to get Chych and then sign Hanifin or Walker as a ufa. A d-corp looking like
    Hedman-Walker
    Sergachev-Cernak
    Chychrun-Raddysh/Perbix/Thompson
    Or
    Hedman-Raddysh
    Hanifin-Serg
    Chychrun-Cernak
    Either would be quite formidable.
    7 mars à 7 h 33
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,532
    OTT declines, TBL do not have the assets to acquire chych
    7 mars à 10 h 1
    Timmy Superstar
    Rejoint: déc. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 172
    Sens accept
    7 mars à 11 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: JTBF81
    If Tampa could somehow get Chychrun half retained, then it might be worth exploring. I do think it would cost the team potentially more than what is in the above trade though, so it may be prohibitive. It would be quite something though to get Chych and then sign Hanifin or Walker as a ufa. A d-corp looking like
    Hedman-Walker
    Sergachev-Cernak
    Chychrun-Raddysh/Perbix/Thompson
    Or
    Hedman-Raddysh
    Hanifin-Serg
    Chychrun-Cernak
    Either would be quite formidable.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, I’d rather have Walker so we can still get a top 6 winger unless we trade Jeannots contract

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage