SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Fixing the D core

Créé par: trevorstanley21
Publié: 6 mars à 23 h 49
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 43/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffRed Wings de DetroitLNH-524 902 $011---5221618--
Määttä, OlliRed Wings de DetroitLNH-671 875 $011---5341115--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Savard, DavidCanadiens de MontréalLNH-783 854 $011---4051015--
Xhekaj, ArberExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalLNH-185 512 $011---31358--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 000 238 $2346773613
Variation227 411 $000-1-20
Final3 227 649 $ (↑)2346772 (↓)4 (↓)132-12-10

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Savard, DavidCanadiens de MontréalLNH-3 500 000 $011---4051015--
Xhekaj, ArberExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalLNH-828 333 $011---31358--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Petry, JeffRed Wings de DetroitLNH-2 343 750 $011---5221618--
Määttä, OlliRed Wings de DetroitLNH-3 000 000 $011---5341115--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2026 (Logo de Red Wings de DetroitDET)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 654 167 $2346725916
Variation-1 015 417 $000120
Final4 638 750 $ (↓)2346726 (↑)11 (↑)16-21210
7 mars à 0 h 22
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,137
This is terrible for Detroit!!!
FriendlyGhost a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 0 h 27
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 90
Quoting: aedoran
This is terrible for Detroit!!!

After the performance from the d i’m watching tonight, they are in desperate need. Savard has already been labeled a need for a 1st, and xekjai a 2nd or 3rd. Plus getting rid of petry makes it more difficult
aedoran a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 0 h 39
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 384
Yeah... This ain't it.
7 mars à 0 h 56
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
Quoting: FriendlyGhost
Yeah... This ain't it.

Neither is this defense going on right now
7 mars à 1 h 38
Quoting: trevorstanley21
Neither is this defense going on right now

Know what's worse? Making a stupid trade that hurts the team in the long run because you need it fixed RIGHT NOW!

This team ain't winning a Cup this year.
7 mars à 4 h 13
After the performance from the d i’m watching tonight, they are in desperate need. Savard has already been labeled a need for a 1st, and xekjai a 2nd or 3rd. Plus getting rid of petry makes it more difficult

This defense is full of place holders. Seider and maybe Walman are the only dmen who aren't place holders.The only correct way to rebuild is through the draft and developing players through your system is the best way to ensure sustained success. Detroit currently has 2 players drafted by Yzerman and only 5 players total that were drafted by Detroit on their roster. With the way Detroit has played this season I think they have opened their playoff window. Now adding big names for futures will increase are chances to win now but they will shorten how long that window stays open. One of the main reasons Detroit's rebuild has taken so long is they tried to keep that window open for too long. So they had almost nothing left in their system and have had to replenish the system before they could start rebuilding their team. I’ve noticed a lot of users on this site either don't have the patients, are incapable of looking past the next 2 seasons or just don't understand how the whole process works. But at this point is another season or 2 that bad when it could add another 10 seasons of being competitive?
7 mars à 9 h 9
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
Know what's worse? Making a stupid trade that hurts the team in the long run because you need it fixed RIGHT NOW!

This team ain't winning a Cup this year.

The team is not close to those cup contenders right now. However, they have the prospects to get there, they just need more time for them to develop. Trades like these won’t hurt them as they’re getting rid of two guys who don’t really have a future with the team, and still having the prospects
7 mars à 9 h 20
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
Quoting: aedoran
This defense is full of place holders. Seider and maybe Walman are the only dmen who aren't place holders.The only correct way to rebuild is through the draft and developing players through your system is the best way to ensure sustained success. Detroit currently has 2 players drafted by Yzerman and only 5 players total that were drafted by Detroit on their roster. With the way Detroit has played this season I think they have opened their playoff window. Now adding big names for futures will increase are chances to win now but they will shorten how long that window stays open. One of the main reasons Detroit's rebuild has taken so long is they tried to keep that window open for too long. So they had almost nothing left in their system and have had to replenish the system before they could start rebuilding their team. I’ve noticed a lot of users on this site either don't have the patients, are incapable of looking past the next 2 seasons or just don't understand how the whole process works. But at this point is another season or 2 that bad when it could add another 10 seasons of being competitive?

I completely understand the need to develop more defensive prospects. However, I think they already have a strong pool in Edvinsson, ASP, Wallinder, Johannsen, and Viro. Edvinsson should be good to go next year, and possibly ASP, but the rest still look like they need more time. This trade keeps better placeholders and makes the team way more competitive. In my opinion, if they were structured defensively all year they could be right up there with Toronto
aedoran a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 9 h 45
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 315
arber xhekaj is not available. at all.
7 mars à 10 h 10
The team is not close to those cup contenders right now. However, they have the prospects to get there, they just need more time for them to develop. Trades like these won’t hurt them as they’re getting rid of two guys who don’t really have a future with the team, and still having the prospects

Trades like these keep your contention window short because you don't have young players on cheap contracts for depth once the core is getting paid.

Not to mention what you're getting back for selling good picks ain't worth it at all.
7 mars à 11 h 44
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
Trades like these keep your contention window short because you don't have young players on cheap contracts for depth once the core is getting paid.

Not to mention what you're getting back for selling good picks ain't worth it at all.

Cheap contracts for depth shouldn’t be an issue. I see Veleno, Kane, Perron and Sprong taking cheaper deals. Yea, three of them are older but that gives time for kasper and danielson to develop then they’re up at the point when they can be afforded because these veterans will be gone. Also very easy to sign good depth deals for free agency, so if they were drafting, they should draft for more high end players
7 mars à 11 h 48
Cheap contracts for depth shouldn’t be an issue. I see Veleno, Kane, Perron and Sprong taking cheaper deals. Yea, three of them are older but that gives time for kasper and danielson to develop then they’re up at the point when they can be afforded because these veterans will be gone. Also very easy to sign good depth deals for free agency, so if they were drafting, they should draft for more high end players

Kane and Perron will be retired by the time we're talking about our extended contention window. tears of joy
7 mars à 12 h 38
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
Kane and Perron will be retired by the time we're talking about our extended contention window. tears of joy

Exactly, my point being the prospects will replace them and keep it going
7 mars à 14 h 45
Exactly, my point being the prospects will replace them and keep it going

The current prospects will be on their second contracts lol.
7 mars à 15 h 35
Démarrer sujet
tstan21
The current prospects will be on their second contracts lol.

Which the second contracts should be a lot more than their first. So it’s just substituting them out
8 mars à 23 h 0
I completely understand the need to develop more defensive prospects. However, I think they already have a strong pool in Edvinsson, ASP, Wallinder, Johannsen, and Viro. Edvinsson should be good to go next year, and possibly ASP, but the rest still look like they need more time. This trade keeps better placeholders and makes the team way more competitive. In my opinion, if they were structured defensively all year they could be right up there with Toronto

Like it or not Petry is in Detroit until his contract is up and with a $2.3M cap hit it's not that bad. Yzerman can move Maatta in the offseason so there is no reason to pay to move players. Next season we are looking at Walman, Edvinsson and Chariot with Johansson get some time. Yxrtman really likes Chariot so he isn't going anywhere. So adding LHD like Xhekaj would just takes away time from Edvinsson which makes no sense because Edvinsson is so much better. Yzerman more than likely makes signing Roy a priority which is far smarter than giving up assets to get a 33yr old Savard who really isn't all that good. There is a reason he is still in Montreal wetherteams felt he really isn't that good or Montreal was asking too much. Either way we are much better off without Savard.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage